Powered By Saaraan

Some Questions on Demonolatry

Some Questions on Demonolatry

Postby gotch11 » Tue May 02, 2017 12:10 pm

Hi all.

I have a few questions to ask. Yes, I am a beginner

1.) Are demons forgiving entities? If I have faulted demons in the past by committing specific acts against them, will they still forgive me and still work with me without micro aggressions?

2.) What is something most people do wrong in Demonolatry? Anything from envocation to invocation to rituals, what do people do wrong a lot?

3.) What is it like once the demon is summoned? Sounds pretty vague, but I hear some people saying that this demon appears as a multi-headed entity and others saying that it was human... how do these demons actually look like once summoned?

I am sure I'm not the first to ask these questions... but if anyone could spare some time, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all.
gotch11
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Some Questions on Demonolatry

Postby Desecrated » Tue May 02, 2017 12:38 pm

gotch11 wrote:
1.) Are demons forgiving entities?

NO. All of the old testament characters are very vindictive and can hold a grudge for millennia. Even torturing entire lines of families for mistakes done by ancestors.

2.) What is something most people do wrong in Demonolatry? Anything from envocation to invocation to rituals, what do people do wrong a lot?

They don't take the necessary time and precautions to perform the ritual correct. Usually they end up "winging" some part of it and hopefully, they won't get any results at all. And on the few occasion that they do get results, It takes months to fix it.
There was some poor bastard that came to this forum looking for help because she had been stalked by an entity for years. In cases like that you can't even get rid of them permanently, you need to continue cleansing, banishing and shielding for the rest of your life.
Thankfully, most people just go mad.

3.) What is it like once the demon is summoned? Sounds pretty vague, but I hear some people saying that this demon appears as a multi-headed entity and others saying that it was human... how do these demons actually look like once summoned?

It depends on the demon and it depends on your mind. They can change form.
Beginners Book List
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39045

Information Resources
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=36162

Fundamental Development
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=37025
Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Napoli » Tue May 02, 2017 2:50 pm

1.) Are demons forgiving entities? If I have faulted demons in the past by committing specific acts against them, will they still forgive me and still work with me without micro aggressions?

A. Yes, some are forgiving and some are not. Whether, they will work with you without micro-aggressions depends on the demon. My experience tells me that they will rather not respond if they are annoyed or angry with me. However, you are safer not pushing their buttons.

A. Approach them both respectfully and carefully. Don't be rude, don't disrespect them, or show them your fear or weakness. Know where to draw boundaries and prepare yourself in case anything goes wrong. Read about the demons you want to work with and meditate on them. As a beginner, I recommend staying away from the ones that sound dangerous. I started off by working with the nicest one in the book.

Again, it depends on the demon's wish. Many Goetic demons resemble animals or can be multi-headed. All Dukante demons, except for a few, appear as humans. I have heard from someone that Lucifer appeared as a woman to him. I imagined Leviathan to be a woman. And he promptly joked and let me know that he is a man, when he responded to my invocation.

Tips: Work on the basics and opening up your psychic abilities.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum
Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby gotch11 » Tue May 02, 2017 4:06 pm

How do you characterize what demons are forgiving and not?
gotch11
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby Napoli » Tue May 02, 2017 4:23 pm

By working with them.

As I have said before you need to get to know them first. Reading other people's experiences also help. Before choosing any demon I really pondered on him/her, asking my gut instincts whether I should invoke that demon. And even if you manage to make an enemy out of them, you should be prepared with protective measures. That is a part of working with demons, or any spirits for the matter. Also being respectful helped me a lot. I also never chose to work with any about whom I did not get easy vibes. I hope you understand what I mean.

If you have worked with the demon whom you have faulted for some time, then you may be aware of his/her temperament. If you are so unsure, do a divination and see how things will turn out. You can also ask someone to contact the demon on your behalf, although I don't think it will be reliable way.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum
Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby gotch11 » Wed May 03, 2017 7:07 am

Would you know of anyone willing to contact a demon on my behalf?... that is, other than the ones you Pm'd me, Napoli.
gotch11
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby Obi Juan » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:06 am

"Micro aggressions"
Not trying to be mean here, but it's better to leave PC at the door when your contacting an eldritch entity. I'm often told they're very serious and you better be respectful. And don't lecture it on identity politics (just a joke, don't lynch me!). ;D
Obi Juan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Return to Theistic Satanism