Powered By Saaraan

Intruded mind, heart, body.

Intruded mind, heart, body.

Postby DavidS » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:21 am





Hi all,

I am very new to witchcraft, spells, magic and anything metaphysical.

I am in a dilemma that I have been in for over two months. I think I have been bewitched.

There is a person who has intruded into my mind without my permission, and I am sure she used a photo of me.

This person knows all of my thoughts and feelings, at all times. Everything I imagine, anything I picture with my mind is seen by that person. Whatever I say to myself is heard by that person. Whatever I feel in my chest or heart is also known and felt by that person. I am sure also that if I feel pain, that person also feels it.

And this person knows all of that in advance, before I actually do it. So it was not real time as I thought, but rather in advance.

The person is also spying on me looking at me and what I do every day, from outside of my body, the person knows what I look like in detail, and knows what others do in the house that I live in and spies on others in my house, and when they got to bathroom. The person has taunted me over the bodies and private parts of my siblings who live in the house I live. The person said once one of my siblings has a bigger penis than me, and another time taunted me saying one has more colour.

I have looked into remote viewing but it doesn't seem to be as advanced and as detailed as what this person is doing.

I am clueless as to what the person has done to me to be able to do all of this.

I have only spoken to that vile person prior to all of this a few times online, the person would send me many pictures of nature which I found strange. I discovered all this after I had sent a photo of myself to the person which was a few months prior.

I don’t know if it is something to do with wicca spells, mind link spells, talisman, other forms of witchcraft, cords of attachment etc... The person once said to me “we are one”.

All the spells and witchcraft that I have looked into so far seem to be inferior to what this person is doing to me.

After complaining to that person, and after speaking to another girl (which that person didn’t like, as that person wants me away from all women) the person messaged me saying the person will return to me my mind. However, the person has not done such and then blocked me so that I could not complain, and demand to be left alone.

So I am lost not knowing what to do.

I would say the person is quite knowledgeable in magic and anything metaphysical and I think the person sells wicca programs. The person doesn’t live in the same country as me, but a nearby country.

I would be very grateful if anyone can help me discover what this person has done to me, and how I can be rid of it. I feel hurt and appalled at the person's moral values and how this person uses what this person knows for selfish gain over another's distress.
DavidS
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:33 pm

Re: Intruded mind, heart, body.

Postby Cerber » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:13 am

Do you have a photo of that person? If you want I coud do the same to her/him maybe.
By your definition sounds like he/she is somewhat advanced empath irresponsibly trolling.
Image
User avatar
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 975
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 3:24 pm
Location: Kingdom of Britannia

Re: Intruded mind, heart, body.

Postby Hound » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:53 am

One way to break this connection would be to break the tether that has been created between the two of you.

A tether can be visualized as a piece of rope of string that connects you to this person. This sort of connection is generally built through mutual interaction, but can be created by a singular party given enough time and intent. If you wish to prevent her from being such a burden on your system, you could sever this tether and put up wards against her influence. If she is persistent these may not be perpetual fixes, but they are an easy way to immediately respond to your current stress. It may also show her you're not some helpless victim.

If you do not know how to do either just let us know.
User avatar
Hound
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:14 pm

Re: Intruded mind, heart, body.

Postby DavidS » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:45 am

Cerber wrote:Do you have a photo of that person? If you want I coud do the same to her/him maybe.
By your definition sounds like he/she is somewhat advanced empath irresponsibly trolling.



I wish it was a troll, but that vile woman is doing everything I described for real. I was on an online chatroom a few weeks ago, the person came there and described my thoughts that I was thinking.

Once while working, wondering about something, I asked myself a question in wonderment, talking to myself, and that person responded to my question on an online chat site that I was in, a few minutes before I asked myself the question. And I have seen a few more things which shows me this person is aware of everything that I will say and do and think and feel in advance.

I just want to be far away from that vile person. The person indirectly threatened me a few weeks ago with magic that involves things that look like a scarecrow, I assume it is witchcraft that involves dolls and pins, perhaps some type of love spell.

The person wants to be with me and have a relationship, but I don't anything to do with her. I discovered nasty things about her in addition to her utter vile acts which I mentioned above.

I kindly told her a while ago that I don't want anything to do with her, but has not left me alone and won't leave me alone until I find a way to get rid of whatever the person has done.

I also had a bat appear out of nowhere once in the bedroom and in the house.

When I am downstairs directly underneath the room I work in, it as if something is moving beneath the floorboards of the room.

And many times, I see shadowy things in the room flying around, like smoke, mostly dark grey, sometimes white.
DavidS
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:33 pm

Re: Intruded mind, heart, body.

Postby Cerber » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:53 am

Well you must be a very special person for somebody as powerful as her to put that much effort in trying to get to you.
So what do you have on her? What do you know about her?
Image
User avatar
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 975
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 3:24 pm
Location: Kingdom of Britannia

Re: Intruded mind, heart, body.

Postby DavidS » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:13 am

Hound wrote:One way to break this connection would be to break the tether that has been created between the two of you.

A tether can be visualized as a piece of rope of string that connects you to this person. This sort of connection is generally built through mutual interaction, but can be created by a singular party given enough time and intent. If you wish to prevent her from being such a burden on your system, you could sever this tether and put up wards against her influence. If she is persistent these may not be perpetual fixes, but they are an easy way to immediately respond to your current stress. It may also show her you're not some helpless victim.

If you do not know how to do either just let us know.


Yes please let me know how I would go about doing such, I don't know how I would go about doing either.
DavidS
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:33 pm

Re: Intruded mind, heart, body.

Postby Cerber » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:18 am

Well there is always the other way if all that seems too much of a work for you. Let others do the work for you. It's just an option, even if not preferable one. If all other measures fails to provide desired results.
Image
User avatar
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 975
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 3:24 pm
Location: Kingdom of Britannia

Re: Intruded mind, heart, body.

Postby DavidS » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:40 am

Cerber wrote:Well you must be a very special person for somebody as powerful as her to put that much effort in trying to get to you.
So what do you have on her? What do you know about her?


Basic information, like country of residence which is an eastern European country not too far from me. But I doubt anything I know about this person is correct. I don't know if I have a real name even, as the person would speak with many different common names on an online chat site. Seen the person once but that could have been a photo from google somewhere as I have seen a similar photo somewhere else of a middle aged to old person, I feel it is someone middle to old aged with vast experience into magic.
DavidS
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:33 pm

Re: Intruded mind, heart, body.

Postby Cerber » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:29 am

Well with so little reliable information and no direct lead, there seems to be only two viable option for you. One is for you to start working on getting your self stronger to at least the level where you able to cut off that connection and push that vile thing as far away as you can and don't let it come close again. The other way is for you to find something(somebody) a bit more capable, and bribe It to do some cleaning for you and stand on guard by your side.
Well there is the third path, but that is less exciting and requires a sacrifice. You could try and wipe out, eradicate your entire online presence, all of it, burn it down to the ashes, and just wait it out until that connection dissipates, those usually are not persistent as long as you can resist responding to any intrusions and calls.
Image
User avatar
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 975
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 3:24 pm
Location: Kingdom of Britannia

Re: Intruded mind, heart, body.

Postby DavidS » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:15 pm

Cerber wrote:Well with so little reliable information and no direct lead, there seems to be only two viable option for you. One is for you to start working on getting your self stronger to at least the level where you able to cut off that connection and push that vile thing as far away as you can and don't let it come close again. The other way is for you to find something(somebody) a bit more capable, and bribe It to do some cleaning for you and stand on guard by your side.
Well there is the third path, but that is less exciting and requires a sacrifice. You could try and wipe out, eradicate your entire online presence, all of it, burn it down to the ashes, and just wait it out until that connection dissipates, those usually are not persistent as long as you can resist responding to any intrusions and calls.


How would I cut off that connection between myself and that thing and keep it far away from me? I will try it.
DavidS
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:33 pm

Re: Intruded mind, heart, body.

Postby Cerber » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:08 am

DavidS wrote:How would I cut off that connection between myself and that thing and keep it far away from me? I will try it.

If that's the option you are most interested, then you are asking the wrong person. You need to find somebody of a more constructive nature and ask him/her nicely to help you, to guide you on to your path, bribe them if you must. Because I'm somewhat more of destructive brute force of the last resort.
Image
User avatar
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 975
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 3:24 pm
Location: Kingdom of Britannia

Re: Intruded mind, heart, body.

Postby DavidS » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:32 am

Cerber wrote:
DavidS wrote:How would I cut off that connection between myself and that thing and keep it far away from me? I will try it.

If that's the option you are most interested, then you are asking the wrong person. You need to find somebody of a more constructive nature and ask him/her nicely to help you, to guide you on to your path, bribe them if you must. Because I'm somewhat more of destructive brute force of the last resort.


Thank you very much Cerber for your help. I will try to find someone to help and guide me on this, and I appreciate your help in offering a counter attack against that person.

If you know anyone yourself who can help guide me, please let me know, and if anyone else here can help guide me I will appreciate the help.
DavidS
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:33 pm

Re: Intruded mind, heart, body.

Postby DavidS » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:16 am

I have done some research and came across this article which sounds a lot like what that person has done to me.

http://petermenkin.com/spells-to-control-someones-mind/
DavidS
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:33 pm

Re: Intruded mind, heart, body.

Postby the_spiral » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:13 pm

Cord cutting
Cleansing
Protection/warding
Repeat as needed

Many ways of doing this but those are the basic steps.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra
User avatar
the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:46 pm
Location: svadhisthana chakra

Re: Intruded mind, heart, body.

Postby DavidS » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:26 am

the_spiral wrote:Cord cutting
Cleansing
Protection/warding
Repeat as needed

Many ways of doing this but those are the basic steps.


Thanks
DavidS
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:33 pm

Re: Intruded mind, heart, body.

Postby Kath » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:47 pm

"perception" does not require doing anything TO you per se.
The only thing being done TO you, is comments which let you know you've been observed.

In this sense, it's harmless aside from the privacy concern.

That said, there are likely some connections...
If you break off all communication with this person, especially real-time communication or any face to face meeting... that will help.
cutting cords and such can be tricky, a good cord can be well hidden, even behind decoys. I'd recommend making a bubble round yourself, and just destroying all outside the bubble, scorched earth, burn away anything which is or maybe could be there between you and this other person. If you like you could do this with a ritual as well (don't burn your house down please).
delete or burn everything you've ever gotten from them, the nature photos, etc.
don't think of them... by that i don't mean think about avoiding thinking about them... cuz that's still thinking about them. I mean just move on, and dwell on better things.
also, if you at the same time push yourself to adopt a change in attitude and mood, then you will fairly effectively disappear off their radar, and make it hard for them to reconnect accurately. You could also use warding or obfuscation to make it hard for them to reconnect. but really, disappearing into the 7 billion crowd is easier than making an impenetrable fortress. And personally i could go through a fortress like wet tissue paper, so i imagine they might too. But you can't harass what you can't find. Sure they could find you to 'some' degree, but there's a quality of connection issue which would be profoundly limiting if you're making yourself very distant and disinterested.

actually that's the word you need, "disinterested"... that corrodes a connection better than anything really.
User avatar
Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:29 am

Re: Intruded mind, heart, body.

Postby DavidS » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:45 am

Hi Kath

Nice profile pic and thank you for your reply, it gives me more hope against that parasitical selfish being that I am trying to rid myself of.

In regards to cord cutting, my attempts at cutting cords to stop her intrusions weren't successful. The first time I did it, I felt a bit different, but that changed over a few hours.

I never heard of making a bubble around myself, how would I do that and destroy everything outside of that bubble, and how would I also do the ritual?

In regards to things between myself and that person, I have deleted pictures exchanged between us in the past, and anything else I can find which that person sent me or that I sent her, I will delete from the hard drive.

It seems a few days ago, the person has somehow taken a red and silver spoon from my bedroom which was on a shelf.

The person also disconnects my internet connection whenever the person feels, and a few days ago, the person cut off the electricity supply totally for a few minutes, because the person was angry that I dreamt of a woman.

The person also likes to disconnect and connect a usb flash drive I use which is plugged into a computer. The flash drive remains plugged in physically, and Windows 10 makes that usb flash drive connected sound and the disconnected sound whenever the person wishes to disconnect it, without removing the drive.

I was on my phone on an online chat app, I muted the chatroom by turning the volume down totally, and then the sound from that muted app would come out a few minutes later, and I would turn it down to mute it again, and a few minutes later sound would come out again.

It seems that anything that is electricity related, or run on electricity, this person can control. And the person also banged on the outside of my window once, and it is a room that is two stories high so no human could have banged on it. Or it may have been a bird but it was quite loud.

Would there be any way of removing her from the house I live in? The person knows my physical address ever since the person intruded into my mind and house.

I also think this person practices what is called necromancy and is able to use the spirits of the dead and their bodies also.

On an online chat site, this person has many accounts/logins/nicknames, and is in many rooms with her various nicknames at once, and speaks on the microphone in various chat rooms with different nicknames simultaneously with different voices in various languages. The person also types in many rooms at once, with different nicknames, in various languages. The person is able to also interact with others with all of her nicknames simultaneously both whilst speaking on the microphone and writing.

I didn't think such stuff was capable until I saw it from that person. So I know this person has delved into the art of magic/metaphysical a lot and knows a lot to be able to do everything she does.

The person is in many other places at once, different online chat sites, social sites like facebook ( she has many different accounts ) and twitter, and in real 3d life ( using necromancy I believe )

So I could meet a person in his or her body, in real 3D life, sit with them talk to them, eat with them etc. and it would be that person who has intruded into my mind.

So that person exists as herself, in a nearby country to me, and there are many versions of that person in different bodies, in both genders, that exist and live at the same time as that being, and I feel that person has done this using necromancy.

Despite her knowledge and power, I know she is unable to get me to marry her, she is unable to make me go against my will and can only try going above my will through the use of love magic etc. That person is one of the most vile people I have known in terms of being a whore, a person who truly uses her knowledge and power for selfish gain, amusement and entertainment not caring about invading another's privacy and will.
DavidS
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:33 pm

Re: Intruded mind, heart, body.

Postby Hound » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:10 am

DavidS wrote:In regards to cord cutting, my attempts at cutting cords to stop her intrusions weren't successful. The first time I did it, I felt a bit different, but that changed over a few hours.


It likely wasn't cut entirely. If you know the energy type of the cord itself you can use a direct primal counter to help this process until you get better at cutting them in general. Unless you destroy the source it is a real possibility the cord can be reformed by the aforementioned party.

DavidS wrote:I never heard of making a bubble around myself, how would I do that and destroy everything outside of that bubble, and how would I also do the ritual?


This is called a ward. A ward will only prevent energy you don't want coming into your space from coming into that space. You can get creative and quite complex with defensive magic, but it takes time and practice. To create a basic ward, you need to know to direct and mold energy. If you do, it's as easy as creating any shape that you desire over yourself, your room, or the building you exist in. However you also need to program that ward with a bit of a personal mantra similar to, "No energy that I do not welcome shall enter this space. No energy that seeks to harm me or is malicious may enter". Repeat this a few times if you need.

Do note that wards can be worn down and may need to be repaired if it is being bombarded often.

DavidS wrote:It seems that anything that is electricity related, or run on electricity, this person can control.


I would not attribute this to a living person. Not impossible, but if they're playing these menial games with you I doubt their capacity for true control.


DavidS wrote:Would there be any way of removing her from the house I live in? The person knows my physical address ever since the person intruded into my mind and house.


If you feel that your physical self and location is compromised I would either suggest in investing in security equipment or moving.

DavidS wrote:I also think this person practices what is called necromancy and is able to use the spirits of the dead and their bodies also.


Nothing mentioned here seems like necromancy. If they do, it's not like it is in the movies. Trust me.


DavidS wrote:The person is in many other places at once, different online chat sites, social sites like facebook ( she has many different accounts ) and twitter, and in real 3d life ( using necromancy I believe )


This is not necromancy, aha. But I would also like to suggest that if it is really her behind this type of behavior, and not mild paranoia, that she likely has physical help. Whom of which are all physically alive and healthy. They're just poor people in terms of integrity, rather than pop-culture necromantic pawns.

DavidS wrote:Despite her knowledge and power, I know she is unable to get me to marry her, she is unable to make me go against my will and can only try going above my will through the use of love magic etc. That person is one of the most vile people I have known in terms of being a whore, a person who truly uses her knowledge and power for selfish gain, amusement and entertainment not caring about invading another's privacy and will.


I wouldn't give her such credit. If she's having to do all these childish and inane things I really doubt she's so powerful. All of what you've mentioned is not that complex, but still requires a bit of time and dedication to learn. But anyone can do these things. The things that are possible, anyways. I would still readily suggest continuing to cut the tethers, and to try creating wards around yourself. Getting security camera can't hurt the physical front.
User avatar
Hound
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:14 pm

Re: Intruded mind, heart, body.

Postby DavidS » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:28 pm

Thanks for the reply Hound,

In regards to removing her from my home, I wish to prevent her from remote viewing into it, the person spies on me and others in the house, and to stop her from being able to manifest things like bats etc.. It is as if the person is a spirit inside the building, who has shown me in the past that she knows what is going on in every room in my home.

In regards to wards I will continue looking into setting up wards around myself.
DavidS
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:33 pm


Return to Witchcraft

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Bridge by mehdiplugins.com