Powered By Saaraan

Do You Think There is a God?

Religious rules and laws, structures and ontologies.

Re: Do You Think There is a God?

Postby Desecrated » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:28 am

Atzmuth wrote:Do you think there is a God or What makes you think there is?

I believe in myself.
Sometimes.
Beginners Book List
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39045

Information Resources
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=36162

Fundamental Development
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=37025
Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby ErebusNamtar » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:42 am

Nope...not this

a. A being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal object of faith and worship in monotheistic religions.
b. The force, effect, or a manifestation or aspect of this being.

But who knows, there might be some force out there. I however, do not believe it is sentient in that it cares for us. It's just there.
ErebusNamtar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby EEHC » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:52 pm

ErebusNamtar wrote:a. A being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal object of faith and worship in monotheistic religions.
b. The force, effect, or a manifestation or aspect of this being.

But who knows, there might be some force out there. I however, do not believe it is sentient in that it cares for us. It's just there.

When I look at the complexity of nature, it's hard not to see the Universe as the work of a Designer who is aware of It's creation.

But you have a point, the arguments presented by monotheistic religion are collapsing under the weight of dogma and supersitions.
EEHC
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby Frater Chiasmus » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:08 am

"We are the substance of the Universe."

Whatever is in the stars is in us, sparked us, fashioned us by design. I like to think we are the essence of God. Whether this is by some obscure osmosis or some all inclusive incarnation, who knows.
Frater Chiasmus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby JTAllerton » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:00 pm

I believe in the energy of God and that we can tap into that energy and manipulate it for our good. We can do this subconsciously. For example, wishing that a new lover will enter our lives is a way of using this energy.

What makes me believe this way?
I think it has to do with my true belief in magick as a system. For it to work, it needs some form of energy and that energy must be limitless and powerful, hence the presence of a God-like energy.
JTAllerton
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby cactusjack543 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:02 pm

this is our lowest half of the equation

so (1?9 => eyes, hear, touch, I am)
((((1?9 = 3.14.. . (need eyes, need ears, need touch, I am, I need, I see, I believe, I saw, need taste, need smells, need dictionary,ill)i will)i think)i just)
this is to fight the harlet in babalon the government tricked me into doing this for years and couldnt back it off.

here is your fruit

Perception creates our version of reality.

If we perceive from a basis of fear we will see a frightening reality.

If we perceive from a basis of love reality is seen in its true state.
:/ why do we have to give balance year 3147 3143 we dont need to give balance oh wait we are gettin it from the future seperate feeding on balance from the past we will join up

no paws uup :) on this one straight greed for power which I going global of equal weight

I a only human 30 year prair to have a white picket fence with a nice spiritual healing lady golly... - ---.- 666:)....astoservemycity

Now just be quiet while my name plays you the opening theme to Mr. Dressup
cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby SchizophrenicLibra » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:44 pm

I do belive in higher powers that could be called gods.

Although if it was possible to prove the existence of god/gods from within this reality it seems to me some kind of important spell would be broken.
A spell that was not meant to be broken until one leaves this reality for good.

Just an uneducated thought.
SchizophrenicLibra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby Spida » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:21 am

SchizophrenicLibra wrote:I do belive in higher powers that could be called gods.

Although if it was possible to prove the existence of god/gods from within this reality it seems to me some kind of important spell would be broken.
A spell that was not meant to be broken until one leaves this reality for good.

Just an uneducated thought.

There is a Dominance Hierarchy here on Earth. I would extrapolate from, extension to a Universal Hierarchy that can be traced back to the God Source.

Whatever is the source of Creation is God, whatever that may be! Anyways, the work speaks for itself. If you take the time to look, and meditate on it(mostly informally in my case).

Ciao!
:)

Since no thing defines It's own creation. It cannot be held responsible for it's nature; then there are choices.

When reason becomes obsolete, and you are going in circles. Consider it progress.

The Tree Of Life - Ten layers of Cosmic anabolism. Before that there was Energy. Before that, Nothing. Something can come from nothing. This is all just one beat, in the rhythm of a Song. That plays forever.
Spida
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby Dr Strange Stuff » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:32 am

Spida wrote:There is a Dominance Hierarchy here on Earth. I would extrapolate from, extension to a Universal Hierarchy that can be traced back to the God Source.

Whatever is the source of Creation is God, whatever that may be! Anyways, the work speaks for itself. If you take the time to look, and meditate on it(mostly informally in my case).

Ciao!
:)[/align]

Dominance Heirarchy? What do you mean by this? I get the whole demonic heirarchy with lucifer/ devil/ whatever you want to call him at the top, but what about the other side? I get Arch angels are high up, but is there anything above arch angels? Also are you referring to arch angels here? I can't tell.
Dr Strange Stuff
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby Spida » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:17 am

Okay, here is one angle on this:

Universal Hierarchy:

Top of Hierarchy(God the seed) - we can go beyond, but not needed.(Divine or Archetypal world)
Archangel - Germinating seed of God. Anabolic Process over the Eons. (Creative)
Angel - Formative(Workmen) Fractals assembled from Gods Creative Processes.
Human - also Formative to a lesser degree

Down to single celled organism I suppose, and perhaps beyond when you get to a point of ending up with just Energy and have come full circle back to the Primal God Force! Life Force!

Since no thing defines It's own creation. It cannot be held responsible for it's nature; then there are choices.

When reason becomes obsolete, and you are going in circles. Consider it progress.

The Tree Of Life - Ten layers of Cosmic anabolism. Before that there was Energy. Before that, Nothing. Something can come from nothing. This is all just one beat, in the rhythm of a Song. That plays forever.
Spida
Forum Member
Forum Member

Previous

Return to Theologies