Powered By Saaraan

Autistic people can't learn magic

Exploring the Philosophical side of the Occult.

Autistic people can't learn magic

Postby Inundate » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:54 pm

This is probably an obvious one.

Autistic people are not able to be aware of themselves or multiple instances of subtle energies.
Magic is not a fantasy to babysit challenged individuals.
Just like God's grace does not apply to the irreverent until redemption, penance (whatever you follow).

I have tried teaching people who are in the autism spectrum. These are challenged individuals who cannot learn magic because they do not have the capacity for it. It was only after I noticed they had no connection to subtle energies... Perhaps it was that I wished to prove people wrong and was determined.

Just a heads up
Spiritual boobytraps were created to keep everything in order and in line.
This reverence and gratitude for sacred things as well as penance help define how spiritually evolved a person is.
People who talk about ideas are successful, people who only talk about people are not.
The major rule I learned from my grandfather is to always keep your word, no matter what the cost is.
User avatar
Inundate
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:49 am

Re: Autistic people can't learn magic

Postby Cerber » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:56 pm

What about dyslexics, epileptics, and all other minors irregularities of perception and awareness?
Image
User avatar
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 972
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 3:24 pm
Location: Kingdom of Britannia

Re: Autistic people can't learn magic

Postby Shawn Blackwolf » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:40 pm

Just a heads up for you...

I am most likely as old as you are , yet nowhere near as jaded as you seem to be...

I have been teaching for over 23 years , and have taught those with Down syndrome
and others , who would fit the autistic spectrum...I have found the opposite than you have...

Because they were less in this mundane reality , they were more in tune with the
otherworlds , and with patience and love communication was not just possible ,
yet established , and the experience was quite enriching for all parties involved...

Do not expect me to babysit , or mollycoddle the emotionally challenged individual
you seem to be from the impression you leave from your first posts here...

Anyone who puts people on ignore , because they can't deal with challenges , or
criticism , is as well mentally challenged... [thumbup]

However , besides all that , welcome to the site... [wink]
Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:09 pm

Re: Autistic people can't learn magic

Postby Desecrated » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:54 pm

Cerber wrote:What about dyslexics, epileptics, and all other minors irregularities of perception and awareness?


They are minor issues that usually only influences one ability, Not the whole brain.

The problem with saying autistic is that nowadays anybody can be marked somewhere on the autistic spectrum, so a lot of people who would have no problem working with magic would be excluded if you used modern diagnostic.
Beginners Book List
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39045

Information Resources
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=36162

Fundamental Development
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=37025
User avatar
Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 3223
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:50 am
Location: The north

Re: Autistic people can't learn magic

Postby sirot » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:20 pm

I would have to agree with what you've said not out of experience, but by knowing many autistic people. The occult requires open mindedness that most autistic people lack. Then again autism is such a wide spectrum, and on top of that people get misdiagnosed all the time. I don't think a truly autistic person would catch on very well. Sadly not all people are created equal. I'd love to live in a world where everyone is capable of doing everything, that's just not the case. [unsure]
User avatar
sirot
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:52 am

Re: Autistic people can't learn magic

Postby chowderpope » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:34 pm

I have a nephew who has what you'd call severe autism, and it seems you've been quick to pass judgment and clearly don't understand it. You're seeing things superficially. I think you have some work to do on yourself before you call yourself a teacher.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!
User avatar
chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 740
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:32 am

Re: Autistic people can't learn magic

Postby Shawn Blackwolf » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:47 pm

chowderpope wrote:I have a nephew who has what you'd call severe autism, and it seems you've been quick to pass judgment and clearly don't understand it. You're seeing things superficially. I think you have some work to do on yourself before you call yourself a teacher.


... [thumbup] ... [wink] ... [thumbup]
Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:09 pm

Re: Autistic people can't learn magic

Postby Sypheara » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:02 am

Considering im training someone 1 on 1 irl who has autism right now (medically diagnosed, not self diagnosed which is common on the internet), and they have a stupid level of natural talent, I call bullshit.

They are making massive strides and its helped alleviate other psychological issues they have been struggling with for years.

They have a very high natural level of seeing ability, to the point its caused them to have psychotic episodes in the past.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)
User avatar
Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 517
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 6:44 pm
Location: UK

Re: Autistic people can't learn magic

Postby Cerber » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:18 am

Seems more like a provocation just to stir up some emotions rather than a thought provoking discussion.
Image
User avatar
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 972
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 3:24 pm
Location: Kingdom of Britannia

Re: Autistic people can't learn magic

Postby Sypheara » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:25 am

You're are probably not wrong. Either that or op actually believe this, which is rather baffling.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)
User avatar
Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 517
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 6:44 pm
Location: UK

Re: Autistic people can't learn magic

Postby Cerber » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:53 am

Maybe we should just starve him of any attention like any other lower plane parasitic entity?
Image
User avatar
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 972
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 3:24 pm
Location: Kingdom of Britannia

Re: Autistic people can't learn magic

Postby sirot » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:59 am

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:Just a heads up for you...

I am most likely as old as you are , yet nowhere near as jaded as you seem to be...

I have been teaching for over 23 years , and have taught those with Down syndrome
and others , who would fit the autistic spectrum...I have found the opposite than you have...

Because they were less in this mundane reality , they were more in tune with the
otherworlds , and with patience and love communication was not just possible ,
yet established , and the experience was quite enriching for all parties involved...

Do not expect me to babysit , or mollycoddle the emotionally challenged individual
you seem to be from the impression you leave from your first posts here...

Anyone who puts people on ignore , because they can't deal with challenges , or
criticism , is as well mentally challenged... [thumbup]

However , besides all that , welcome to the site... [wink]

I'm sorry, but I don't think someone with down syndrome has the mental capacity to practice the occult.
User avatar
sirot
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:52 am

Re: Autistic people can't learn magic

Postby Shawn Blackwolf » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:16 am

You don't have to be sorry...but I know you are wrong , as I worked with the person
and helped them to understand things about magic and ritual...

The person ( a young male ) approached me while I was doing magical chanting for
someone at the city bus depot , in Eugene , Oregon , and with a slight stutter said :

"I know that language"

And , in return , I said :

"I am sure you do"

Everyone around was blown away , and that began a friendship...

( there was a school for the "challenged" across from the bus depot )

Soon , some of his friends from the school , were sitting in on our conversations ,
listening closely , and occasionally commenting...sometimes with extremely
intelligent observations...

So , you can be sorry...if you choose...and you are wrong... [wink]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down_syndrome

https://www.lanecounty.org/cms/One.aspx ... Id=4133191

https://foursquare.com/v/eugene-transit ... 200f1527e3
Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:09 pm

Re: Autistic people can't learn magic

Postby sirot » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:47 am

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:You don't have to be sorry...but I know you are wrong , as I worked with the person
and helped them to understand things about magic and ritual...

The person ( a young male ) approached me while I was doing magical chanting for
someone at the city bus depot , in Eugene , Oregon , and with a slight stutter said :

"I know that language"

And , in return , I said :

"I am sure you do"

Everyone around was blown away , and that began a friendship...

( there was a school for the "challenged" across from the bus depot )

Soon , some of his friends from the school , were sitting in on our conversations ,
listening closely , and occasionally commenting...sometimes with extremely
intelligent observations...

So , you can be sorry...if you choose...and you are wrong... [wink]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down_syndrome

Yeah.
User avatar
sirot
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:52 am

Re: Autistic people can't learn magic

Postby Shawn Blackwolf » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:05 am

sirot wrote:Yeah.


Yep... [thumbup] ... [moresarcasm]
Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:09 pm

Re: Autistic people can't learn magic

Postby chowderpope » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:25 am

sirot wrote:Yeah.


Yeah pepe, now bow to your sensei and walk away. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Image
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!
User avatar
chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 740
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:32 am

Re: Autistic people can't learn magic

Postby sirot » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:47 am

chowderpope wrote:
sirot wrote:Yeah.


Yeah pepe, now bow to your sensei and walk away. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Image

I just said "yeah" because i don't feel like arguing. There's no point. No one's mind will be changed. Also I don't know why you're so triggered by a cartoon frog. You seem to be very reactionary.
User avatar
sirot
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:52 am

Re: Autistic people can't learn magic

Postby chowderpope » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:48 am

I think you said "yeah" because you don't have a substantial argument otherwise, therefore you should bow to your sensei.

I don't understand why you're so triggered by the fact that I'm triggered.

Truth be told, I just know what the cartoon frog has come to represent online and find it repugnant and pathetic.

Reactionary synonyms: right-wing, conservative, etc.

This would make reactionary a more suitable term for someone who identifies themselves with the image of Pepe the frog, and not myself.

I bid you good day!
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!
User avatar
chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 740
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:32 am

Re: Autistic people can't learn magic

Postby sirot » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:30 am

chowderpope wrote:I think you said "yeah" because you don't have a substantial argument otherwise, therefore you should bow to your sensei.

I don't understand why you're so triggered by the fact that I'm triggered.

Truth be told, I just know what the cartoon frog has come to represent online and find it repugnant and pathetic.

Reactionary synonyms: right-wing, conservative, etc.

This would make reactionary a more suitable term for someone who identifies themselves with the image of Pepe the frog, and not myself.

I bid you good day!

So you had to look up the definition of reactionary? I don't care what the synonyms are. I like how you have placed me on a political spectrum when you know nothing about me. I just hope you're trolling me right now. Anyway, just so you know, I harbor no ill feelings towards you or anyone else in this thread. This has gone far enough, let's just move on. [thumbup]
User avatar
sirot
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:52 am

Re: Autistic people can't learn magic

Postby chowderpope » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:51 pm

I always like to look up words to get a better idea of what someone means or what I'm trying to say. I think looking it up would have benefitted you there because you misused the word. I understand you meant reactive, though, and yes, I am a pretty reactive person.

I understand Pepe was used long before it was hijacked by the worst kinds of people on the internet. I even have the comic books where Pepe originated and they're great. It's a shame the character was basically ruined by idiots.

I agree, no ill will! Wish you the best, appreciate you, bless.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!
User avatar
chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 740
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:32 am

Re: Autistic people can't learn magic

Postby house6and12 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:21 pm

i completely disagree both me and my souls twin have different disorders but same effects having no complex emotions or attachments, we seek only the most effervescent way to accomplish are set goal, we dis-guard the personal aspects of memory as to allow what was learned to be unaffected by emotion. in this way our craft is singular absolute will over reality "all the worlds a stage, but only few realize it just a play"
house6and12
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:23 am

Re: Autistic people can't learn magic

Postby Cerber » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:22 pm

house6and12 wrote:i completely disagree both me and my souls twin have different disorders but same effects having no complex emotions or attachments, we seek only the most effervescent way to accomplish are set goal, we dis-guard the personal aspects of memory as to allow what was learned to be unaffected by emotion. in this way our craft is singular absolute will over reality "all the worlds a stage, but only few realize it just a play"

The person who started this tread was lost (still is) in his own delusions. There is no ground here to cover. I wouldn't even waste my breath on it, if I were you.
Image
User avatar
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 972
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 3:24 pm
Location: Kingdom of Britannia


Return to Reason and Unreason

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Bridge by mehdiplugins.com