Powered By Saaraan

Introduction to Demonolatry

Re: Introduction to Demonolatry

Postby inMalkuth » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:51 am

Chowder youre hilarious!

So my question now is for the OP. Id like to hear what Satan or whatever Demon you have chosen to worship means to you, and how you feel that influences your life and decisions. This would clear up the obvious implications of using words that historically are not considered to be good, and then you could show us in what way this is good.
inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby chowderpope » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:12 am

Why? So you can use that as ammo to scrutinize a belief system you don't know anything about? So you can play thought leader and feign intellectual superiority on the internet? You continue to present a facade of authority that is completely transparent. Go eat your boogers in the other room.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!
chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby inMalkuth » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:31 am

Wow someone doesnt like it when someone else has something to say. I wonder who is the real child here...?
inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby chowderpope » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:41 am

It's not that I don't like the fact that you have something to say, but it's the content of what you say that I have an issue with. You bring down every thread you post in. You are the single individual on this forum for the past 2 years that I've taken issue with, and I wonder why? Maybe I'm a child, or maybe you're fucking obnoxious.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!
chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby inMalkuth » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:43 am

Maybe you just dont like being challenged.
inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby chowderpope » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:30 am

Or maybe you have an off-putting personality as has been demonstrated by so many respected forum members negatively reacting to your posts. Not surprisingly, you'll dance around the issue so many ways before you ever consider that you're part of the problem. I'm done talking to you.
chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby inMalkuth » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:38 am

Good thank you. Now can you also refrain from your deliberate attempts at belittling me as well? Its one thing to say that you disagree with someone or that there is no getting through to them, and quite another to throw casual and deliberate attacks at their personality and character. While Im not surprised that an occult forum has users that insult one another, I am surprised that this sort of thing is tolerated here.
inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby Napoli » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:50 am

inMalkuth wrote:Good thank you. Now can you also refrain from your deliberate attempts at belittling me as well? Its one thing to say that you disagree with someone or that there is no getting through to them, and quite another to throw casual and deliberate attacks at their personality and character. While Im not surprised that an occult forum has users that insult one another, I am surprised that this sort of thing is tolerated here.

The feelings are mutual and I agree with Chowderpope.

I also agree with him that I should have refrained from indulging you. Yesterday, I was in an extremely volatile mood. I should not be saying this but recently this forum has been on a lull. Also, I didn't come here much because the discussion has not been so productive thanks to some people. Honestly, I need time to cool off and gather my patience.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum
Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby Cerber » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:57 pm

You guys take your life, your existence way too seriously [stare]
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby inMalkuth » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:00 pm

I am probably going to regret doing this, but I am going to share a dream I had last night.

First some backstory: I have been possessed by a demon for about 16 years. I enslaved myself to it because I wanted to learn to know the best way to assist mankind. I prayed and begged and waited and beseeched and pleaded and I would lay in bed and Id take any little shred of truth that they gave me and speculated upon it for months, even years, to the point that it drove me mad. This happened a dozen times or more and when Id lay back down in defeat Id cry, and beg, and whine some more. This was my experience with demonology. On the other end of my begging I would become defiant and angry and make accusations; I would declare that this isnt how I learn (from pain) and Id say "BUT YOU PROMISED ME A BROTHERHOOD OF LIGHT!" Finally about six months ago I came to the beginnings of my enlightenment and for the past six months have been piecing myself back together as I climb out of the pit of chaos.

Now for the dream. I was in a scene where a girl presented herself to me in a nice dress. She wasnt my physical ideal and I was not bowled over by her beauty, but this does not mean that I did not want to love her. She was presenting herself to me for my adoration and I simply looked at her and kept doing what I was doing. My parents asked why I didnt accept her affection and I said "She doesnt trust what I say". They asked the girl why she didnt believe me and she showed them a long length of chain and said that she offered me this. I said "I dont want a slave". The subject of philosophy came up from either her, or my parents or me, and it seemed that I had tried to teach her philosophy but that she didnt believe me. Then I woke up.

When I awoke I immediately recognized that this girl was me, and so was I myself. A Daemon is the opposing side of ourselves, and in life we are usually the opposite sex of who we seem to be, and in spirit we are the sex that we are. So, in life, I am this girl and in spirit I am this man. Essentially I have enslaved myself to my higher self in order to understand that which I did not know in this incarnation, and I had been torturing myself through the interaction of the Gods to learn what I had not known, which is philosophy.

What I understand from this dream is that I do not need a master or a God to enslave myself to: I am already a slave to the limitations of my senses and my language and my body. I had been freed from my personal self a long time ago and am finally reaching enlightenment of my spirit by means of examining my soul. In this sense I understand a lot of what this thread is about, and I also understand Thelema better now too.

I am actually greatly offended by a lot of you on this forum. I am a pretty transparent individual sharing an authentic experience with you and all you want is to hear what the last book says about it, or fix the way I present myself, or reject my observations on what you say. Chowderpope I have looked at your posts and you dont initiate one single thread. All you are able to do is quote from what you read, and I stare in distaste at someone with an untested soul trying to condemn me to the antics of a child eating his boogers at the adult table.

That is all I have to say today, and probably for a long time.
inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby chowderpope » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:31 pm

Nobody cares about your dream bro.

inMalkuth wrote:That is all I have to say today, and probably for a long time.

I seriously doubt it, but let's hope.
chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby chowderpope » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:08 pm

Also, Napoli, if you see this please PM me. I guess you have PMs turned off.
chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby darktruth77 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:04 am

I would like to say that this is a very interesting and informative post. But I have two questions.

1)If Satan is the highest among all demons so why should someone may worship someone other than Him(Satan)?
2Is there a mental technique to invoke(or evoke) a demon?
darktruth77
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby darktruth77 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:46 am

darktruth77 wrote:I would like to say that this is a very interesting and informative post. But I have two questions.

1)If Satan is the highest among all demons so why should someone may worship someone other than Him(Satan)?

1)If Stan is higher from all demons why would someone may worship a demon instead of Him(Satan)
(I think i made a mistake in my previous post)
darktruth77
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby Napoli » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:20 am

darktruth77 wrote:I would like to say that this is a very interesting and informative post. But I have two questions.

1) There is no hard and fast rule that you can't worship Satan if you choose a patron other than him. A patron will be your primary guide and protector; not all Demonolators will choose him or be accepted by him. Choosing a patron is a serious matter and one should choose one considering many things. There are guidelines and even divination that can help you make the choice.

2) I have never tried something like that. But chanting the enn by focusing on the sigil will do just fine. I would add a candle and offering, especially if I am just beginning to contact the demon.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum
Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby darktruth77 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:40 pm

Napoli wrote:

1) There is no hard and fast rule that you can't worship Satan if you choose a patron other than him. A patron will be your primary guide and protector; not all Demonolators will choose him or be accepted by him. Choosing a patron is a serious matter and one should choose one considering many things. There are guidelines and even divination that can help you make the choice.

2) I have never tried something like that. But chanting the enn by focusing on the sigil will do just fine. I would add a candle and offering, especially if I am just beginning to contact the demon.

Thank you for the reply ;)
About 2). can you explain me , how can I make offerings to demons. ( I didn't find much on the web)
darktruth77
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby Napoli » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:51 pm

It depends on the demon in question. The site 'www.demonolatry.org' has a library that offers free PDFs for download. It is a good resource for beginners. You can also purchase Connolly's 'A Complete Book of Demonolatry'. At the moment she is the only writer I know who has books on the subject. Also don't forget to be creative with your offerings. In the books, the demon Rosier is said to be given roses, cardamom and his oleum. My experience tells me that he likes cola and coffee candies too :D .
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum
Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby darktruth77 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:57 pm

Napoli wrote:It depends on the demon in question. The site 'www.demonolatry.org' has a library that offers free PDFs for download. It is a good resource for beginners. You can also purchase Connolly's 'A Complete Book of Demonolatry'. At the moment she is the only writer I know who has books on the subject. Also don't forget to be creative with your offerings. In the books, the demon Rosier is said to be given roses, cardamom and his oleum. My experience tells me that he likes cola and coffee candies too :D .

Haha ;) I guess every being (spiritual or not) has its(or his/her) own special tastes.
I found this text on the site that you suggested me
" OFFERINGS
Offerings are another one of the simple things one can do to incorporate their spiritual leanings into their daily life. However, in an instance where you may not have an outdoor spot to leave water, or leftover bread or fruit for the Gods, there are alternatives. One can take water to pour into the dirt or onto a plant. One can offer a drop of blood to the soil. One can simply trace a sigil in the dirt outside. So consider simple ways of leaving offerings. Usually offerings require little physical exertion, little space, and you can limit them to once a week or even once a month depending on your situation. The other option is to put your spiritual self into everything that you do. Every task you perform can be done in honor of the Daemonic. Each task can be done with reverence and devotion as if you serve thee Daemonic itself (and that Daemonic part of yourself!) by doing it. Even taking food into your holy and Daemonic body can become an act of reverence and purification. An offering of self service to oneself and all that is.
"
Anyway thanks for the help :)
darktruth77
Forum Member
Forum Member

Previous

Return to Theistic Satanism