Powered By Saaraan

Re: What music are you listening to now?

Music, song, dance and performance.

Postby Spida » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:44 pm

All music played on Harmon Kardon HK 3490 Home Audio Receiver. Speakers: Two Klipsch floorstanding, and two Infinity Primus 250s(also floorstanding). None of that surround sound crap for music. This is two channel audio.

Angtoria - The Beauty And The Beast
Angtoria - Six Feet Under( I have been a tad fascinated with death lately. I remember coming in contact with something that felt like death(death energy). I didn't like it much.
Angtoria - That's what the Wise Lady said(I disagreed; they can be a pain in the ass sometimes)
Angtoria - Suicide On My Mind(I've been dead before.It's no big deal. Which is different than sensing death while alive. So as not to contradict myself)
Angtoria - Confide In Me(Really good vocalist, and she looks really tough. I joke with my girlfriend saying "She would kick your ass!")
Angtoria - Deity Of Disgust(Einstein was a Deist)
Angtoria - Do You see Me Now(No, but I can hear you now)
Angtoria - Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman's Scorn(I know, I live with one. It's the vocal power that destroys me)
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one!
- Albert Einstein

The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane!
- Nikola Tesla
Spida
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby Spida » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:16 pm

Led Zeppelin - Baby(He's gonna leave her. He's got to ramble)
Led Zeppelin - Thank You(This song is absolutely fucking beautiful). I had to turn it up a bit more. Yeah, the guitarist. Jimmy Page, bought the Boleskin house where Crowley performed the Abramelin.
Led Zeppelin - The Immigrant Song(I must be odd, this song and the prior one are my two favorite songs by this band)
Nightwish - Swanheart(this is a really good symphonic metal band)
- Albert Einstein

The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane!
- Nikola Tesla
Spida
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby cactusjack543 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:31 pm

:/ why do we have to give balance year 3147 3143 we dont need to give balance oh wait we are gettin it from the future seperate feeding on balance from the past we will join up

no paws uup :) on this one straight greed for power which I going global of equal weight

I a only human 30 year prair to have a white picket fence with a nice spiritual healing lady golly... - ---.- 666:)....astoservemycity

Now just be quiet while my name plays you the opening theme to Mr. Dressup
cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby cactusjack543 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:04 pm

:/ why do we have to give balance year 3147 3143 we dont need to give balance oh wait we are gettin it from the future seperate feeding on balance from the past we will join up

no paws uup :) on this one straight greed for power which I going global of equal weight

I a only human 30 year prair to have a white picket fence with a nice spiritual healing lady golly... - ---.- 666:)....astoservemycity

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby cactusjack543 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:28 pm

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby cactusjack543 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:35 am

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby cactusjack543 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:37 am

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby Spida » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:13 am

Dimmu Borgir - Burn In Hell(My favorite song by this band)
- Albert Einstein

- Nikola Tesla
Spida
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby cactusjack543 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:18 am

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby Spida » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:56 pm

Shadows Fall - Ghost Of Past Failures
Slipknot - Duality(I found out the hard way, nothing is what it seems)
Slipknot - Wait and Bleed
Susperia - Chemistry(reminiscent of Godsmack, but I prefer Susperia)
Susperia - Devil May Care
- Albert Einstein

- Nikola Tesla
Spida
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby cactusjack543 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:56 pm

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby Spida » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:56 pm

Roberta Flack - Killing Me Softly(Song about the young Don Mclean awing the chick that's singing this song)
Angtoria - I am Calling(Get the fuck outta the way Roberta, the big girl's here. She'll kick your ass!)
Iced Earth - I Died For You(my soul's the price to see you)
Iced Earth - Last December(It was cold in Maine. Maine sucks in the winter, but it's over now!)
New England Dan And John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever(I love this song so much. I just wanna say...Fuck!)
Iced Earth - Melancholy(The human spirit cannot die. At least not permanently, or I wouldn't be here right now.)
Harry Chapin - The Taxi Song(more melancholy. It's good though - emotional dynamics)
Angtoria - Suicide On My Mind(Awesome! Sara Jezebel. I love you!)
Iced Earth - Burning For You
- Albert Einstein

- Nikola Tesla
Spida
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby cactusjack543 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:47 am

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby Spida » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:58 pm

Seals And Crofts - We May Never Pass This Way Again(I think Nietzsche would be more optimistic about this, as would I)
New England Dan And John Ford Coley - I'd Really Love To See You(Just chill. He's not talkin' 'bout movin in)
Seals And Crofts - Hummingbird(don't fly away fly away)
Nickelback - This Means War(You've gone too far!)
Mac Davis - Baby Don't Hooked On Me(He'll just use you then set you free)
Maria Muldaur - Midnight At The Oasis(Send your Camel to bed)

I can't view embedded Flash Videos, unless I'm using IE. I'm using Chrome at the moment. So I'm just using ancient technology and need to update some stuff soon.

Maureen McGovern - The Morning After(I love this song!)
The Cranberries - Linger(beautiful)
Last edited by Spida on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
- Albert Einstein

- Nikola Tesla
Spida
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby Ušušur » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:04 pm

This stuff showed up in my fb sponsored pages, I like it.

Ušušur
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby cactusjack543 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:22 pm

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby cactusjack543 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:26 pm

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby cactusjack543 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:56 pm

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby cactusjack543 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:07 pm

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby cactusjack543 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:17 pm

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby cactusjack543 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:45 pm

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby cactusjack543 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:04 pm

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby cactusjack543 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:21 am

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby cactusjack543 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:34 pm

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby cactusjack543 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:26 am

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

PreviousNext

Return to Chants and Cants