Powered By Saaraan

Guarding and securing entrance

Re: Guarding and securing entrance

Postby Caerdon » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:47 am

Cerber wrote:For now I was planing to just stick with pen and paper (or inkscape and printer) until different part are worked out. Until I get a clear sense of my works and directions etc. I've just fired up my very crude early alpha prototype [yay]

Well, you also gotta know where your strengths lay as well... are you good at enchanting? Like... are you fully capable of enchanting an item to do what you need? Or do your capabilities lay in needing symbols and different forms of expression... it may be that you need a kind of ritual to do what you need, or other workings of iconology.
Myself, I would be able to enchant an object as that's where my strengths lay. However it wouldn't be a one day thing, it would take a long time as it is very complex doing so. Using symbols on an object would probably be easier but less malleable without proper preparation.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.
Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby Cerber » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:24 am

Not sure there is anything at all I'm good at. I'm just improvising stuff out of what I have at hand. It's usually not pretty, but it works, to some extent, most of the time. That's why I chose to go simplistic way about it, less planning and more work. No complicated security just few old symbols for risk management. Getting somewhere is the priority. Safety - secondary thing.
It's charging.
It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby chowderpope » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:49 am

Well, you guys certainly lost me. Carry on.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!
chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby Caerdon » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:55 am

chowderpope wrote:Well, you guys certainly lost me. Carry on.

We shall our wayward son.... though if need be I can make you a map. Or a flow chart, though no guarantees that they would help too much as i am a terrible cryptographer as well as not so good with charts and graphs [crazy]

Cerber wrote:Not sure there is anything at all I'm good at. I'm just improvising stuff out of what I have at hand. It's usually not pretty, but it works, to some extent, most of the time. That's why I chose to go simplistic way about it, less planning and more work. No complicated security just few old symbols for risk management. Getting somewhere is the priority. Safety - secondary thing.
It's charging.

Things don't need to be pretty to work, just so long as it works... that being said you really should be learning what you do for what works and what doesn't, learn from it, and refine it. Experimentation and improvising is good and all, but if there is no improvement or refinement, then it's a waste as you aren't learning, you aren't...contributing to the expansion of the art. Or science. Or however you see it. There are things that you should know by now what you have a knack for, as well as what styles suit you the best.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.
Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby Cerber » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:14 am

Caerdon wrote:..contributing to the expansion of the art. Or science. Or however you see it.

I'm not too I sure want to contribute. At these volatile times, when this "art-science" is being abused by all kind of vile and wicked dark-breeds.. Gotta look few steps ahead when making important decisions and few steps ahead I don't see much light down the road.
On the topic, I didn't have much progress yet, at least haven't noticed yet, but I currently having my "detox period" - I finally quit smoking (hopefully for good this time), my body and mind in the process of adjusting to the new life without that "neural dampener".
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby Caerdon » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:07 am

Cerber wrote:
Caerdon wrote:..contributing to the expansion of the art. Or science. Or however you see it.

I'm not too I sure want to contribute. At these volatile times, when this "art-science" is being abused by all kind of vile and wicked dark-breeds.. Gotta look few steps ahead when making important decisions and few steps ahead I don't see much light down the road.
On the topic, I didn't have much progress yet, at least haven't noticed yet, but I currently having my "detox period" - I finally quit smoking (hopefully for good this time), my body and mind in the process of adjusting to the new life without that "neural dampener".

Well, I never said you had to make public all that you know and learn, I certainly don't do that as I know how easily certain knowledge can be abused or can be used to harm. However, you should still experiment and write down, perhaps find some people that you can share with to help evolve what you've learned privately, or use your knowledge and experience to lead people down the right pathways, or to give advice if you see someone starting to make mistakes you made before... stuff like that.

Oh good for you! Hopefully you make it through your detox period! Be sure to get something to help with that oral habit though, maybe carry some suckers or something with you so that you get something of the same gesture to help with the quitting!
Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby Cerber » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:07 am

Caerdon wrote:Well, I never said you had to make public all that you know and learn, I certainly don't do that as I know how easily certain knowledge can be abused or can be used to harm. However, you should still experiment and write down, perhaps find some people that you can share with to help evolve what you've learned privately, or use your knowledge and experience to lead people down the right pathways, or to give advice if you see someone starting to make mistakes you made before... stuff like that.

I'm all for sharing, responsibly. I always feel like sharing everything with everyone, but then voice that voice at the back of my scull put things in different perspective. Then again I haven't found many friends in this planet that I could trust with anything all the time. Besides the point!..
On the point, I kind of went random now, trying random things from crystals to blood sacrifices to see if anything at all can click, synchronise, for the right tune. But due to that "interdimentional time dilation (and delay'tion)" (at least I believe there is some disharmony of such nature) no feedback is expected any time soon, so I'm just throwing everything in to the pot for later sorting.. sort of
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby Caerdon » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:54 am

Cerber wrote:
Caerdon wrote:Well, I never said you had to make public all that you know and learn, I certainly don't do that as I know how easily certain knowledge can be abused or can be used to harm. However, you should still experiment and write down, perhaps find some people that you can share with to help evolve what you've learned privately, or use your knowledge and experience to lead people down the right pathways, or to give advice if you see someone starting to make mistakes you made before... stuff like that.

I'm all for sharing, responsibly. I always feel like sharing everything with everyone, but then voice that voice at the back of my scull put things in different perspective. Then again I haven't found many friends in this planet that I could trust with anything all the time. Besides the point!..
On the point, I kind of went random now, trying random things from crystals to blood sacrifices to see if anything at all can click, synchronise, for the right tune. But due to that "interdimentional time dilation (and delay'tion)" (at least I believe there is some disharmony of such nature) no feedback is expected any time soon, so I'm just throwing everything in to the pot for later sorting.. sort of

You are talking to a guy that literally sits there and think of all the ways that what I'm about to share can be used in the wrong ways, hence why I haven't posted all too much on how I do things outside of some general stuff that is basically common knowledge for anyone who does the same thing or is proficient at google. Well... that's public stuff atleast, in private I'm alot more willing to share even though I'm more discerning.

As for what you said on point... you are going about it wrong. It's not like throwing spaghetti against the wall to see what sticks. You need to find the signature and resonance for where you want to go, study it until you know the feeling and texture and quality of it, then you work from there. You'd be able to sort through the different frequencies to find the one you need for the different workings. Blood rituals wouldn't be too helpful in this instance unless it's used in conjunction with something else to give it a more personal boost. Even then, you should be in a half-way state to get anything to "click". I assume you hold enough control to be half in the state of being rooted in the physical and half in the state needed to travel in the dimension you are talking about? Or rather, have you consciousness and awareness split between the two? If not, time to practice!
Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby Cerber » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:48 am

I'll have to wait. I'm experiencing some turbulence, my mind running wild without nicotine to keep it down..
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member

Previous

Return to Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.