Powered By Saaraan

Love spell

Re: Love spell

Postby no_username_occurred_to_m » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:42 pm

Thanks for the reply. Anti-depressants make me more moronic than I already am, so it's a no-no.

I honestly don't know a thing about Kabala. Should I actually learn some basics first before trying that ritual?

Today the girl casually said that she and the trainee had been to a drive-in theater yesterday. I am amazed. And it's over.

20 years are a lot of time, and, what the heck, I don't have the energy or determination. I am too scared to talk to women, my age and virginity are proof enough. Maybe it is a divine ordenance that I should die a virgin. Apparently a male virgin death results in different reincarnations. I will see.

I initially wrote a longer response, but it got lost.
no_username_occurred_to_m
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby no_username_occurred_to_m » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:15 pm

follow up: some very strange things occurred. The trainee broke up with her. She is very sad. Occasions occurred for me to talk to her in private. I foolishly let the occasions slip though! [mad]
If nothings comes of it, I have only myself to blame, because obviously Kamadeva has granted chances & opportunities.
I really am a love retard. I would possibly rather sui than ask her out, so strong is my inhibition.
no_username_occurred_to_m
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby Spida » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:54 pm

This 'Love' energy, as well as it's associated Sexual Energy is very powerful and dynamic, and also unstable at times creating fluctuating circumstances. It may be of some help to try and understand it...

Of course everything is of Primordial Origin, but some aspects of Creation are defined and exist prior to others. This Love/Sex(I know they are not the same, but connected)aspect is one of these.

Using the Veils of Negative Existence(Nothingness) as a starting point. The Primordial Consciousness Emerges as a 'Unity' prior to the creation of Space and Time. Now here is the good part: The first manifestation of the PC is from this 'Unity' to a 'Duality' and as you might suspect this 'Duality' is composed of the Archetypal Masculine and Feminine aspects. So you could say that this is the first thing that God does upon reemerging from its Eternal Slumber(it's a recurring cycle).

It's just an elaboration on the Love/Sex thing, and why it is so powerful, influential, and predominant in everyday life !
Spida
Forum Member
Forum Member

Previous

Return to Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.