Powered By Saaraan

Any other Intersex/transgender/gender nonconforming?

General conversation and mundane matters.

Any other Intersex/transgender/gender nonconforming?

Postby bathtub-alchemist » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:20 am

I know there are drastic differences between all of these, however I am just curious if there are others here who break the male/female mold....

just curious.

I am intersex, though I was forcibly raised as a male so in a way I'm technically transgender I think.
bathtub-alchemist
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:42 am

Re: Any other Intersex/transgender/gender nonconforming?

Postby Cerber » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:55 pm

I believe there was a few before, we're a bit on the quieter side these days. But they might come by again.
It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.
User avatar
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 3:24 pm
Location: Kingdom of Britannia

Re: Any other Intersex/transgender/gender nonconforming?

Postby bathtub-alchemist » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:31 pm

Cerber wrote:I believe there was a few before, we're a bit on the quieter side these days. But they might come by again.


worth asking.....we're a strange, rare breed
bathtub-alchemist
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:42 am

Re: Any other Intersex/transgender/gender nonconforming?

Postby Cerber » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:07 am

bathtub-alchemist wrote:
Cerber wrote:I believe there was a few before, we're a bit on the quieter side these days. But they might come by again.


worth asking.....we're a strange, rare breed

A semi-rare indeed. But I still can smell some remnants of that "nonconformity" scent in the air that was left by somebody passing by before. It will definitely come again, eventually. If you have the patience.
It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.
User avatar
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 3:24 pm
Location: Kingdom of Britannia

Re: Any other Intersex/transgender/gender nonconforming?

Postby bathtub-alchemist » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:24 am

Cerber wrote:
bathtub-alchemist wrote:
Cerber wrote:I believe there was a few before, we're a bit on the quieter side these days. But they might come by again.


worth asking.....we're a strange, rare breed

A semi-rare indeed. But I still can smell some remnants of that "nonconformity" scent in the air that was left by somebody passing by before. It will definitely come again, eventually. If you have the patience.


I'm notoriously impatient, but time passes regardless
bathtub-alchemist
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:42 am

Re: Any other Intersex/transgender/gender nonconforming?

Postby house6and12 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:31 am

a lot depends om location for example india recognizing 5 genders
house6and12
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:23 am

Re: Any other Intersex/transgender/gender nonconforming?

Postby chowderpope » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:56 am

I've recently been dating a transgender woman and I'll tell you, they have been the best dates of my life.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!
User avatar
chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 730
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:32 am

Re: Any other Intersex/transgender/gender nonconforming?

Postby chowderpope » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:22 am

I just felt that's worth mentioning for some reason. But on the topic, I'm not sure if there are any gender nonconforming people here. It hasn't really come up.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!
User avatar
chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 730
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:32 am

Re: Any other Intersex/transgender/gender nonconforming?

Postby bathtub-alchemist » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:04 pm

chowderpope wrote:I've recently been dating a transgender woman and I'll tell you, they have been the best dates of my life.


Glad its going well....

I didnt really expect to find others, but you never know
bathtub-alchemist
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:42 am

Re: Any other Intersex/transgender/gender nonconforming?

Postby 777Sloan » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:11 am

chowderpope wrote:I've recently been dating a transgender woman and I'll tell you, they have been the best dates of my life.

Nothing wrong with experimenting in new realms of sexuality.
777Sloan
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Any other Intersex/transgender/gender nonconforming?

Postby lettuceopen » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:24 pm

I'm an xy female, so, I feel i am neither/both genders, tbh i am still a little confused ....
lettuceopen
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:43 am

Re: Any other Intersex/transgender/gender nonconforming?

Postby Spida » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:44 pm

I suppose I am forever partial to the traditionally exalted, and archetypal feminine aspect by way of Divine Origin Only. Call me Old Fashioned :-)
Scribe Of The Gods
User avatar
Spida
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 1601
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:48 pm

Re: Any other Intersex/transgender/gender nonconforming?

Postby 777Sloan » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:39 am

Spida wrote:
I suppose I am forever partial to the traditionally exalted, and archetypal feminine aspect by way of Divine Origin Only. Call me Old Fashioned :-)

Groovy; sounds edgy.
777Sloan
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:55 pm


Return to Off-Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Bridge by mehdiplugins.com