Powered By Saaraan

How do you guys balance practicing magick and work?

General conversation and mundane matters.

How do you guys balance practicing magick and work?

Postby Bobertt » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:17 pm

I was curious how many of you guys have full time jobs and find the time to seriously practice magick. If you do how do you balance it? Or do you guys have a part time job, or dedicate your lives fully to practicing and find temporary jobs when you can? For me the jobs that pay enough for me to afford what i need dont give me enough time to live my life while the ones that give enough time dont cover the bills.
Bobertt
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: How do you guys balance practicing magick and work?

Postby Cerber » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:35 am

Bobertt wrote:I was curious how many of you guys have full time jobs and find the time to seriously practice magick. If you do how do you balance it? Or do you guys have a part time job, or dedicate your lives fully to practicing and find temporary jobs when you can? For me the jobs that pay enough for me to afford what i need dont give me enough time to live my life while the ones that give enough time dont cover the bills.

What do you mean by "practice magick"?
It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: How do you guys balance practicing magick and work?

Postby Spida » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:32 am

I would say anyone that works 40+ Hours a Week is a hard core Member of the 'System' ! Plus if you own an older Home like I do and are responsible for everything, as opposed to Renting/Leasing. With various things that need repairing or replacing continually, and periodically over time this can be quite an added time drain as well ! So how motivated you are as an individual is certainly a factor !

So free time to do anything outside of what is required is the issue, whether it be "Practical Magic", or any other Hobby or Leisurely Activity. One needs to get some relief from the 'System' in order to partake in some of the more time consuming activities, lest they be busy 'round the Clock while not Sleeping. Which is a way of life for some, but even the most motivated may simply run out of time by trying to do too much, we basically have 16 Waking Hours a day to get done what we need, and then want !

I have actually had to drop a couple hobbies over the Years because of this, e.g. Computer Programming, Guitar(maybe could still fit this in if I really wanted). I think I only mowed the lawn twice last year, but I didn't have a problem with the way it looked. Time is, and will always be an issue ! Most certainly for the..

Synonymous with the...

There are even some Conspiracy Theories within this context as well, but this is enough for now !
Scribe Of The Gods
Spida
Forum Member
Forum Member

Return to Off-Topic