Powered By Saaraan

Magic number 11

Magic number 11

Postby Cerber » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:11 am

What could number 11 stand for or symbolise? I had a very vivid, strong dream of being moved to a new place, seemed like a tall tower and I got a flat number 11, but I didn't go in, instead I went exploring hidden corridors and corners of that building until a bunch of fancy dressed old folks rounded me up and gaved me a long and boring lecture about rules of the place, what's acceptable and what's not. But I had some difficulty paying attention to that lecture. But I did like their dressing code. Very fancy indeed. Dracula him self would be jealous.
Anyway, but the door with number 11 kept popping up, I think I've past it many times. I feel it should mean something to me, but nothing comes to my mind.
It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Magic number 11

Postby Caduceus » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:54 pm

To me the number 11 has always been a symbol of something above my own experience. A higher self or ideal self possibly. You're not the only one that has a thing with the number 11, in fact this is common among practitioners.
Caduceus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby Cerber » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:02 pm

Thanks.
I just can't find anything personal related to that symbol. So I'm guessing maybe it's one of those times when it have some general meaning, a pointer towards something outside of just my own mind.
It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby Caduceus » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:36 am

Some say it's your higher self or something external trying to get your attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PENR7ElKBg0

"11 is and will be waiting"
Caduceus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby cactusjack543 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:57 am

didnt move into room 12 im in number 11 but in numeralagy i bielieve its saints time and energy.... . ..
I a only human 30 year prair to have a white picket fence with a nice spiritual healing lady golly... - ---.- 666:)....astoservemycity

Now just be quiet while my name plays you the opening theme to Mr. Dressup however one could give this all up so easely with women as bowned problem solver leading to lost of everything..
cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Return to Dreams and The Unconscious