Powered By Saaraan

Information about Asgard

Information about Asgard

Postby llillith » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:29 am

I'm looking for any information about Asgard. Facts that can't be found that easy online and your personal astral experience also.
Did anyone travel across the rainbow bridge and how did you cross it?
Or did you go some other way?
What about the gate keeper?
Really anything you know, please share.
Thanks
llillith
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:06 pm

Re: Information about Asgard

Postby TheHunchback » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:43 am

Heimdall has extremely curly light blond hair, almost white, and can easily see the color orange from Asgard. He smiles a lot and seems happy. (astral)
"Tha bells...tha bells!
User avatar
TheHunchback
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:15 am
Location: Everywhere. Even the toilet.

Re: Information about Asgard

Postby Shawn Blackwolf » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:10 pm

llillith wrote:I'm looking for any information about Asgard. Facts that can't be found that easy online and your personal astral experience also.
Did anyone travel across the rainbow bridge and how did you cross it?


Yes...Why do you want to know ?

If you want serious information , give me more...

These things are not *given*...they must be *earned*

The Gods of Asgard , let alone that which I represent , Fenris ,
do not welcome those not worthy and have not paid passage
in valor , or blood...

Have you sacrificed yourself to yourself ?

One eye must be looking within , as the one called Odin knows...

Have you performed the blot , with honor ?

Do you know the runes ?

How long have you worked with them , and earned the title of vitki ?

Have you practiced seidr ?

How long ?

Are you heathen ?

What is important to you , if you claim to be ?

Please give detailed , clear , truthful , and honorable answers , and
perhaps I shall share the depths of what I know , and the runes to get there...

Yet , even with those , if one is not worthy , they are not admitted...

And , at worst , face the Jotunn Ice Gods for trying...

( I have been teaching this for over twenty years , just so you know )
Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:09 pm

Re: Information about Asgard

Postby neofight » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:39 pm

Could you describe what the blot might be?
neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:43 pm

Re: Information about Asgard

Postby Shawn Blackwolf » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:27 pm

This is just one common version...

http://www.ravenkindred.com/RBRituals.html

There is another , with far deeper connotations :

Three Drops Of Blood

This , mixed with mead , and poured onto the ground ,
or just giving the blood to the ground , was / is a magical act...

A sacrifice dealing with connection and protection and blood ties to the land...

Some say the Land Wights do not like the shedding of blood...

Yet when it is offered to the land , not taken from another in violence...

My Tradition says it is different...

Yet the first , with mead , or ale , is a safe bet...

And there is a reason why a drinking horn is held and used...

But that I shall not go into here , as it is not presently needed... [thumbup]
Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:09 pm

Re: Information about Asgard

Postby Cerber » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:28 am

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:And there is a reason why a drinking horn is held and used...

But that I shall not go into here , as it is not presently needed... [thumbup]

And I have a chocolate, but I won't share it with you [rolleyes] [shh]
It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.
User avatar
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 945
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 3:24 pm
Location: Kingdom of Britannia

Re: Information about Asgard

Postby Shawn Blackwolf » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:37 am

To just explain some of these things is not simple , Cerber...takes a lot of time and energy ,
often not appreciated...but if someone asks specifically , and I feel they shall truly use the
information , then I most likely will go into it...

A lot of people just waste other's time , by wanting to know things , then not even showing
back up onsite , let alone being appreciative or saying thank you...

My posts are not like yours , or most members...

They are in depth posts , about a little known code I must keep explaining , illustrating , and
I have grown weary of those who say they want to know , then don't even respond...

Clear enough ?

By the way , love the new avatar... [thumbup]
Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:09 pm

Re: Information about Asgard

Postby Cerber » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:25 am

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:By the way , love the new avatar... [thumbup]

Thank you, I was recommended to put on some make-up to make my self more pleasing to the eye [grin]

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:To just explain some of these things is not simple , Cerber...takes a lot of time and energy ,
often not appreciated...but if someone asks specifically , and I feel they shall truly use the
information , then I most likely will go into it...

Yes I know, I avoid serious discussions for that matter. Fertility of these lands somewhat questionable, what I put in I rarely get back of it. But that was not the part I was aiming for. I was saying it's not very polite to drop cookies you are not willing to share with the rest of the critters, etiquette is all that stands between us and the rest of the animal kingdom (that was a joke as well).

Apart from that, I've just dumped my entire load on something pretty.. What? My battery load obviously, what were you thinking? Jeez..
So mind the signs, unless anyone want to volunteer in helping me to recharge.
DoNotFeed200.png
DoNotFeed200.png (14.94 KiB) Viewed 1713 times
It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.
User avatar
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 945
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 3:24 pm
Location: Kingdom of Britannia

Re: Information about Asgard

Postby llillith » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:58 am

Shawn, thank you. The answer to all your questions about my practice is negative. I have nothing to contribute to this site obviously. Sorry.
But, other questions...I don't know, maybe there's something there that would explain how it happened to me? Are your personal questions rhetorical?

Because I projected in Asgard three times without intention and without knowing anything about Asgard. I asked here about it because wanted to see if anyone got there like me. Or to compare it to how it's usually done.
They were positive experiences and I haven't met anyone "mean" on my way there. I don't know why, or what does it mean, or what do to with it, or anything.
llillith
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:06 pm

Re: Information about Asgard

Postby Shawn Blackwolf » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:56 pm

Good to see you came back , Llilith ;

We all have something to contribute , even if it is the search for knowledge...

Sometimes that in itself is impetus for someone else to further themselves... [thumbup]

If this did indeed happen to you , as you say...( and I am not doubting you might have had the experience )
then I would begin to explore heathenry , ( non racist version ) , runes , seidr , and learn all I could from
the beginning...

The reason I asked what I did , the way I did , is I do know the runes , both 24 , and 29 systems , have
worked with them for many years , to the point of combining shapes in my mind up to 11 dimensions ,
( google multidimensional platonic solids on youtube , it will give you an idea what it would be like )
using them for sonic trancework , and chanting , and much , much more...

Using runes for divination work , is "low end usage" compared to what they can be used for...

The Old Witchcraft tradition has used them for far longer than most can even imagine...

Working with them , extensively , puts you in continual contact with a "current" of energy , that possibly
would benefit you , especially if the "Spirits / Gods" chose you...

There are certain sets of runes you shall not find in any books , or online , except from me , and perhaps
a few other "renegades" , revealing things sworn to secrecy , if some even know them...

Most of those following Asatru , do not , as the keys are not in the 24 rune system , or the "three fews"
alone , yet in the Old Witches tradition , which by their mythology , would be Freya's secret...

So , as I say...start at the beginning...not just one source , such as Edred Thorsson , but Freya Aswynn ,
and others...study Heathenry , search here for Rick's posts on runes , from many years back , listen to
music from groups such as Wardruna , to put your consciousness in the space of the Old Land ( there
are many others , and for another style , listen to Faun ) , in other words , do everything possible to
show those who "chose" you , you are listening...and working towards the tradition...

Research Valkyrie , again from many different sources , the difference between Vanir and Aesir , and
the Jotun , and the myths...study the Gods , Goddesses , and the mighty "beasts" such as Fenris / Fenrir...

I can help...and as I said I teach this , online and in real life...

But one must do all they can to not just ask people like us on a website...

Any of us who are "chosen" as is known in the shamanistic tradition , have a lifetime of study and practice ,
( everyday , not just sporadic ) ahead of us...it is said : for every ounce of blessing , a pound of responsibility...

I have been carrying a few tons , for many years...lol !

Wind at your back , on your path ahead...you may pm me if you choose... [thumbup]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fnPwj1AMpo

There are many many more videos...

And here is a video on "perfect shapes in higher dimensions"
which is good for training the brain for future use in combining
runes as bind runes , then seeing them in multidimensional form ,
and eventually rotating them :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s4TqVAbfz4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-WyreE9ZkI
Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:09 pm

Re: Information about Asgard

Postby llillith » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:55 pm

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:But one must do all they can to not just ask people like us on a website...


Of course. I'm new in this so this will take some time.
Thank you Shawn for everything.
llillith
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:06 pm

Re: Information about Asgard

Postby Shawn Blackwolf » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:27 pm

My pleasure , Llilith...

Best to you !

perhaps you could hint to someone about a holiday gift being a book or two for your studies

You never know , do you ?

... [thumbup] ...
Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:09 pm


Return to Ancient Magick and Mythologies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Bridge by mehdiplugins.com