Powered By Saaraan

LBRP and IOB Questions , beginner

LBRP and IOB Questions , beginner

Postby kt_weil » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:35 pm

Hi
I am still new and I have two questions , please to answer.

1- while doing the second QC in LBRP , the question : should I keep in mind the visualization of the archangels and the surrounding sphere of light ( which I previously visualized them ) OR I should start again and be bigger and taller over the entire universe ?

2- in IOB and while sending energy to the sculpture of image of the thing I want to get rid of , the question : DMK say when you exhale feel the energy goes out from you to the sculpture through the pentagram ( from the LBRP ) . so how I make circulation and send energy at the same time ?

thank you
KT_weil
kt_weil
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: LBRP and IOB Questions , beginner

Postby LoneWolf » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:28 pm

1.Keep visualizing to the best of your ability what is "surrounding" you but still focus the most on seeing the light coming from above you entering you.

2. The pentagram is suposed to be standing in front of you. Visualize it standing there after you've done it AND then visualize your energy passing through it until it reaches the 'creature'.

I'm confused about the circulation, since you're talking about DMK circulating energy is the same as giving it to your 'creature' since all it is is moving energy, the only thing that changes this time is that you don't reabsorb it. Maybe you may clarify.

Regards
LoneWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby kt_weil » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:23 pm

LoneWolf wrote:1.Keep visualizing to the best of your ability what is "surrounding" you but still focus the most on seeing the light coming from above you entering you.

so do you mean in the second QC I should keep visualizing the archangels and light sphere around me ?

2. The pentagram is suposed to be standing in front of you. Visualize it standing there after you've done it AND then visualize your energy passing through it until it reaches the 'creature'.

I'm confused about the circulation, since you're talking about DMK circulating energy is the same as giving it to your 'creature' since all it is is moving energy, the only thing that changes this time is that you don't reabsorb it. Maybe you may clarify.

In Circulation of the body of light : 1- from left to right or from fron to back , which diction should I use to charge the object of IOB ? 2- how I keep circulating and at the same time charge the object ? or I only need to send energy to the object without return it back to me ? Thank you

Regards
kt_weil
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby LoneWolf » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:08 pm

kt_weil wrote:

so do you mean in the second QC I should keep visualizing the archangels and light sphere around me ?

Yes. It will have a greater impact upon you this way.

kt_weil wrote:In Circulation of the body of light : 1- from left to right or from fron to back , which diction should I use to charge the object of IOB ? 2- how I keep circulating and at the same time charge the object ? or I only need to send energy to the object without return it back to me ? Thank you

Once you are vibrating and shining with energy due to the exercises we are talking about take a deep breath and when you breath out visualize a stream of energy that goes from your core through your arm, hands, weapon of choice, and ultimately unto the creature.

IMPORTANT: Keep in mind that when you do that you are not nurturing or giving energy to the creature but rather "hurting" it with your "powers". It is important that you visualize the creature getting weaker and smaller as you throw energy of yours to it. If you were to visualize feeding it, well, the things you'd be trying to destroy would instead get stronger and you'd have trouble.

Before you attempt it I'd advise getting an idea that is trully yours about the process itself. As the book says this one is the only exercise in the book that can really go wrong. I may be wrong but It feels to me as if you are following orders blindly, and while it can't hurt you in other exercises it may in this. Really think what you are about to do:

You are gonna craft an object that represents the embodiment of some characteristics of yourself you wish to drop creating in this way some kind of entity.

You are gonna purify yourself in the ceremony, do your banishings, and cut your link to the entity you've created. This entity is part of you and you wish not to be this way anymore. You'll create some extra protective layer that separates you from such entity. (This is the extra pentagram you make). You then will destroy the entity by throwing energy to it and for this using a weapon of your choice, its characteristics being of a nature such that it's apropiate for the nature of the entity or negative characteristics it enbodies. While throwing energy to it you will see how it gets weaker and weaker until it is ultimately gone. You will again cleanse and banish etc and close it up.

I wish you well
LoneWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby kt_weil » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:57 pm

Thanks alot , you make it clearer.
kt_weil
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby Rin » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:26 am

Just as a side note - what's this IOB you guys are referring to?
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett
Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby kt_weil » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:06 pm

I.O.B -Identify Objectify Banish
it is a ritual you can find it in DMK Modern Magic.
kt_weil
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby kt_weil » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:27 pm

Hi
Please I need to know the answer of the following.

1- In a Tarot divination, can I use the pictorial image as a meaning for divinations or I have to stick what books say about cards meanings?
I mean can I incorporate what books say about cards meanings along with my personal understanding of cards meanings which I gained and extracted from doing the TCR for months or should I go with what only what I understand based on TCR.

So what is the right way to grasp a tarot based on TCR and reading books together?

2- While doing LBRP , when I vibrate the words “ Atah , malkuth “ etc . kindly I need to know who will listen to them ?I mean who is the receiving ears for these words ?
Thanks
kt_weil
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby LoneWolf » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:01 pm

Hi kt_weil,

1- I believe when doing a divination you should interpret the figures according to your own feeling towards each card and your own relationship with them, which as you say you have already cultivated.

It's fine to read books and listen to other people's interpretations of the tarot, but you should treat those opinions and interpretations as such and use them to shine new light to your own subjective understanding of each card. Through such new light you shall discover new (still your own) concepts and ideas embodied by the symbology itself. In other words, trust only how you personally understand each card but don't close yourself to only your interpretation; absorb others' but only to make your own interpretation potentially change or increase in depth.

My opinion is that when one is doing a divination some external intelligence is being expressed through you, and therefore it uses your own ideas and understanding in order to succesfuly do such expression of ideas.

2- This one I believe anybody can get their own subjective explanation.

God listens.
Your subconscious gets triggered and becomes God.
These words properly vibrated have a concrete energetic signature such that the ether contained in the ALL reacts in a way such that it invokes in your own self energy of the creator etc etc etc.

I could go on giving different explanations but I think you get the point.

Very personal, find your own answer.

Regards
LoneWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby Rin » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:06 pm

I've always considered the vibration of God-names a purely, well, vibratory act - the point is not that someone is listening and understanding the word (except in the most vague and metaphysical sense, in which it could be argued that God/the universe listen to and understand every word said), but that by creating certain sounds you set a certain vibratory pitch which effects the energy within and around you.

Sound is one of the factors which can be used to influence the vibratory pattern, flow and frequency of energy - others include movement/breath, thought/intention/visualization, and external physical objects (ritual implements). It is through the correct and compatible combination of these factors that the energies which make up the universe can be influenced in such a way that the desired result is produced - a magical formula, a spell or a ritual (or, on a more stripped down level, a yogic meditation, or an act of psychic power etc.).

That said, the names, being Judeo-Christian in origin, will to an extent connect you to that specific spiritual current, which has it's own effects. These will probably be minor if you aren't otherwise involved in that current, but if you are (if you practice the Jewish or Christian faith to some degree), then the vibrations could also become something more resembling a prayer, in which case the context of that current would presumably provide a "listener," which should enhance their power*.

*On an interesting side note, a podcast I was listening to suggested that this is one reason why so many magicians have such piss poor results using the old medieval/renaissance grimoires - these grimoires were written by and for men steeped in the Judeo-Christian faith (often Catholic priests). Without the spiritual authority of initiation into that current, the working loses much of it's power. This shouldn't be an issue with the LBRP or similar, since it doesn't require invoking the God-names as an act of representative authority, but I thought it was an interesting perspective and wanted to put it out there :p
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett
Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby kt_weil » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:25 pm

LoneWolf and Rin , Thank you very much for the nice comments, they really make it clearer.
kt_weil
Forum Member
Forum Member

Return to Ceremonial Magick