Powered By Saaraan

How to create a servitor --> 2 possible approaches

How to create a servitor --> 2 possible approaches

Postby Ramscha » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:17 pm

Hello guys,
Since we already had lots of discussion regarding servitors and their creation, I took the time and looked up in my own books what I have done regarding servitors in the past. Further below I will describe 2 possibilities on how to approach the creation of a magickal entity/servitor. I will just give a practical guideline on how to do it, the acquiring of the background information is up to the practioners themselves. I will stick to the term “servitor” from now on, but I regard the terms “elemental” and “psychogon” as equally correct just to avoid confusion. The following approaches are just schemes from my own practice done with servitors, therefore they are subject to change and personal deviation!

1) Creating a servitor with help of a separate entity
In this approach we will go with the help of an external entity (god, demon, spirit, whatever you like) to create our servitor. Take into account that by creating a servitor like this one will also form a link to the chosen entity, therefore the choice should be done wise and it is recommended that you already have a connection to this entity by either working with them or sacrifices.

In my example I took the archangel Mika-el as my partner to do this (attention, this is a strict ritualistic approach!). Following list is copied from my own diary:

- Set a fix time point for the creation of the servitor (either St. Michaelis day or Sunday).

- At least 1 week before the actual ceremony start praying to the archangel and perform the LBPR once a day with a praise to Lord Mika-el

- During this week of preparation start with a design of the servitor:
o Purpose
o Characteristics
o Nature
o Possible home
o Contact possibility
o Make a drawing of the servitor how it approximately should look like, do this in a state of trance and take your time

- The only thing you won’t do is give him a name. This will be done by your partner, the name works as a bond.

- On the day before the ceremony perform a LBPR, again praise Mika-el and then go to bed. Before falling asleep project in your mind again the drawing of the servitor and all its features.

- The day of the ceremony we start with the preparations in the morning and forenoon as the midday is our point of performance when the sun stands highest.

Preparations:
- Wear white and/or comfortable clothes
- Clean the room with incense and lit a white or red candle  morning prayer
- Take a light breakfast, bread and water as well as some fruits are recommended
- Make a fire sacrifice to Mika-el, incense and singing are a good option for this.
- Make all the materials for an LBPR ready, if your servitor shall have an object as a home, clean it with incense and prayer.

If everything is ready, go for the climax of the process, the creation itself:
- Start the LBPR

- Call upon the 4 archangels

- Lit incense

- Call upon Mika-el (best is to use a song)

- Go into trance and do the last preparations with Mika-el

- Project now the drawing you made in front of you and channel the energy you have invoked into this vessel (optionally bind it to the home).

- Let Mika-el do the last blessing

- Praise and thank, then end the ritual.

After the LBPR do a last offering.

Congratulations, now you should have a servitor!

2) Creating a servitor by yourself
In this approach you will do everything by yourself and it is more freely designed.

Design your servitor, make a drawing, its purpose, everything you need (including the name). Take your time and don’t be shy to invest some effort. Additionally you can design a sigil for it.

Prepare material for LBPR (optional, just necessary to create your own “space”), some incense, optionally an object as anchor or a sigil designed by yourself.

If everything is prepared, let’s begin:
- Get yourself comfortable, get some comfortable clothes and a quiet room

- Clean the room with incense and enjoy the smell (additionally you could add some herbs you like to the incense)

- Start with the IAO-formula and charge yourself

- Draw a circle and create your ritual space (or make a LBPR)

- Sit down now inside your space and start to focus energy. Possibilities:
o Dancing
o Singing
o Humming
o Rubbing hands
o Whatever else you see fit

- Through this process you also should be able to get yourself into a comfortable trance state.

- When you feel the space around is filled with power, start to visualize the image (and/or sigil) of the servitor

- Channel the energy into it and start to visualize the picture getting to life and forming a bond with you.

- Optionally bind the servitor to and object which was cleansed and purified before.

- Fix the link, greet the servitor with its name and then end the ritual

Congratulations, now you should have a servitor!

Possible literature about the creation of elementals and servitors:

1) http://www.themasonictrowel.com/ebooks/ ... metics.pdf --> level VI of franz bardons system
2) http://cleaves.zapto.org/news/attachmen ... tities.pdf
bye bye
Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: How to create a servitor --> 2 possible approaches

Postby manofsands » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:01 am

Nice post!

It was very interesting to see the details one might take around the bones of servitor creation.
YOU ARE
where your
ATTENTION IS

there is no need to push the river... it will flow on its own
manofsands
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby lupenthewolf » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:26 am

This could help me quite a bit. Thank you.

And thank you for the book links. [smile]
"I am what I am"
lupenthewolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby Eremita » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:46 am

I do so love you, Ramscha. [happy]
Eremita
Forum Member
Forum Member

Postby Ramscha » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:06 pm

lupenthewolf wrote:This could help me quite a bit. Thank you.

And thank you for the book links. [smile]

Your thread about the barriers was the reason I wrote it since I didn't find any similar thread on the forum.

I do so love you, Ramscha. [happy]

Oh no, this is.. so sudden. I don't know what to say [blush]
bye bye
Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Return to Chaos Magick