Powered By Saaraan

WTF!? Enki=Satan!?

Luciferian, Goetia, Lovecraftian,Theistic and Atheistic Satanism.

WTF!? Enki=Satan!?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:40 pm

Original post: ReapeR

"father_satans_follower" wrote:Jos takes Enlil as an ally, while other say Enlil is the enemy (Jehova/Allah).
http://templeoftheancients.com also say Enlil IS the enemy and NOT an ally. I talked to two former clergy members of JOS (High Priest Nate, and High Priest Nikki), and they BOTH told me Enlil is Jehova, or the enemy. Nate also stated that even Azazel is a total prick, and is with Enlil.

No, no, no...they got it all wrong. Azazel is a Satan's cousin while Set isn't Satan's son. Set is Azazel's son and Azazel is married with Enlil (who is not Jehova). But Enlil has nothing to do with Set couse he is a Jehova's half-brother. And Enki is not Satan nor Azazel nor Enlil nor Set couse Enki is Jehova. And that means that Jehova is Set's half-brother. But Jehova/Enki is also Enlil's uncle. I evoked all of them and they all told me that this is so.
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

WTF!? Enki=Satan!?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:47 pm

Original post: father_satans_follower

Darkstar, I really dont have anything to do with Temple of the Ancients. Its NOT my site. Im not even a member of their forums.

Thanks again, father satans follower, for giving us Nate and Nikki's wonderful insight! Fantasitc Occultists, Nikki and Nate are!...

Your welcome Darkstar! Those two former members of JOS claim that Enlil IS Jehova, or the enemy. Im trying to advance myself and when I am advanced enough to talk two Enki, I will ask Him myself questions about Enlil, etc.
Anyways, High Priests site is back up [url="http://www.satanslibrary.net/"]http://www.satanslibrary.net[/url] and he has a huge section on the website dedicated to exposing the JOS...Their Nazi agenda, etc. Also, Nate and left JOS because he couldnt tolerate the NS crap anymore. Even when Nate and Nikki were part of JOS Clergy, they believed Enlil was the enemy offcourse. The JOS Clergy, and let me tell you this from my experiences are really paranoid and immature. Their damn groups are moderated. They can never have an arguement with you. I myself have been banned from those boards. Those people such as Salem Burke, Willard, and Danny are SO paranoid...Oh and Maxine...Tell her to ask Satan for money instead of begging for donations. She claims she has gotten whatever she needed from Satan. Well, tell her to ask for money. That BITCH had stolen material from other books. The former awakenings on her site were stolen from the book called "Ancient Teachings". She offcourse removed them now, and has "revised" them.
Also, she had a meditation on her site called the Scalar Wave. That was even stolen from a book! I forgot the books name. You can find the name on Nates site though.
The funny part was at the end of these meditations, she claimed it was hers by writing shit like "Copyright High Priestess Maxine"
Ha! She didnt even give any credit to the authors of those books. She seemslike just a bored housewife to me!

Also Darkstar, I did not come running to these forums just because I heard some discussion about JOS. I have been a member of this forum for a long time with another name ID. And yes, I AM 14. So what? Were you not even 14? Who knows, you might be a seven year old.

Hail Enki
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

WTF!? Enki=Satan!?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:06 pm

Original post: maddkhan

man she thinks everyone is from tota......i am.....but im not a moderator or anything esle.......just like i am here......

i am happy to see it was just jossers thinking enki =satan.......the rest of us know thats ridiculous assumption made by a ns housewife and the like......

i think we have proved our piont that satan isnt enki.....frankly that the stupidest thing i ever heard.......only ppl with no knowledge of history or understanding of magic make a assumption like that.....they cant back it up...plain and simple...just what there foolish angels/demons fool them to think........yet i can a hundred examples of satan namesand alias linking him to angels ---yammy---enlil .....that stuff can be found in any rhp or lhp book.....i like how they like the yezid calling them devil worshippers.......um there not...they have always been an offshoot of th rhp .....they worship an angel...duh....that one could be satan though.....but its still rhp/lhp junk......

satan the word is degrading to real mages of chaos or dark lighters......as now there being mixed in with ns crap now....and this housewifes dellusion

about dud saying enki is yam WTF are u talking about???? man dont u know u can ttrust 4thys/astral beings......theres a reason why they call the astral the dellusion before the other relms.......becuase 4thys r bad man.......most r anyways.....i think an angel was talking to u man.......i would also like to know by what means did u summon them etc.....cuase how the f do u get an angel when using enki's name????or set any other egyptain god????that has never happened to me.....would enki run a religion that makes slaves of ppl or enlil who thought ppl should be as tools????see big difference......in enlil's mind father of satan hes not harming any beings as there laws command them not to....instead he sees ppl as tools and tools arent beings.......

and dark im not satan follower ........i am a 24 god but titles etc...r so limiting .......but u wouldnt understand that ,,,huh?..........well bye bye im not wasteing time trying to argue plus mithos will shut this shit down......funny just noticed all the jos threads got shut down.....good decision.....admit it ....u want to cuss us out dark....lol..i feel it...lol.....its ok were all laughing it up....go cry to ur satan or ur clergy about us ...im sure they'll help u ....looks like there standing right behind u.....
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

WTF!? Enki=Satan!?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:29 am

[/B][B]Maddkhan, have you ever summoned or interacted with Astaroth/Inanna? Just curious.
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

WTF!? Enki=Satan!?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:46 pm

Original post: Qryztufre

I see this thread is getting a bit heated...leave the name calling at the log in screen as if I see more of it I may be giving out warnings or editing posts or something...

This goes for talking trash about others opinions as well. Feel free to disagree, just keep it clean.
Q
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

WTF!? Enki=Satan!?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:20 pm

Original post: Venus666

Yeah. Those who have summoned enki.. a question. Have you summoned anything else besides Enki? Do you have experience in the field of summoning or is this your first time, first entity? Just wondering..
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

WTF!? Enki=Satan!?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:41 pm

no i never met innana yet......i do my research first before i try new gods & goddess etc...
i know ppl who shes favors or they favor her etc.....

i have summoned a few different gods of egypt and greek one before ......some of the greek one were not so nice though....funny......but i must say also that some greek gods are neatral when it come to rhp/lhp stuff.......they dont care------Ares...

i still dont see how that guy got yammy when trying to get Enki???

i really dont focus on summoning unless a 4thy wants somthing or im wondering somthing and cross check it with good and bad 4thys......i study more demensions/magic

i see summoning or using gods powers in magic as a handicap at times but good to know though.....just in case etc.....

ive read a few posts of clergy/jos talking back and forth and it seems there lost when it come to magic as most of them were bitching how they couldnt ap.........also there leader makes her living off that site from donations......if ur so powerful and ur god favors u so why r u broke????and ur enimies rich???........the whole thing seems dumb and boring

nikki and nate do more reading than most and there never like this is the only way etc....there smarter than that
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

WTF!? Enki=Satan!?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:54 pm

[B]Maddkhan do you have Yahoo! Messenger? If you do, please add me on father_satans_follower
I would like to chat with you.
Sp what Egyptian Gods have you summoned or interacted with. I would like to hear your experiences. Also, Venus I never knew you could actually summon Enki..something the JOS never claimed. I dunno.
Oh, anyone even talked to Vassago (Hes from Goetia).
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

WTF!? Enki=Satan!?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:55 pm

[B]Maddkhan do you have Yahoo! Messenger? If you do, please add me on father_satans_follower
I would like to chat with you.
Sp what Egyptian Gods have you summoned or interacted with. I would like to hear your experiences. Also, Venus I never knew you could actually summon Enki..something the JOS never claimed. I dunno.
Oh, anyone even talked to Vassago (Hes from Goetia).
By the way, Miss Maxine BITCH has her JOS website updated. She has a new page on AZAZEL..CHECK IT OUT! *By the way. Dont forget to read about the color of his eyes, and the color of his hair, if you know what I mean :)*
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

WTF!? Enki=Satan!?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:41 pm

umm ......NO.....i dont...

were chatting just fine ...lol....i dont know u...dont want ot know u....

u can say it here where everyone can see if u want me to see it etc.....nothing personal

just a little fukin wierd man...haha...i think im done on this topic
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

WTF!? Enki=Satan!?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:16 pm

Original post: Kerethial

[QUOTE=Venus666]Yeah. Those who have summoned enki.. a question. Have you summoned anything else besides Enki? Do you have experience in the field of summoning or is this your first time, first entity? Just wondering..[/QUOTE] Summoned personally or in group many entities.Including full scale evocations with physical appearance of the entities.
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

WTF!? Enki=Satan!?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:33 pm

Original post: darkstar7931

By the way, Miss Maxine BITCH has her JOS website updated. She has a new page on AZAZEL..CHECK IT OUT! *By the way. Dont forget to read about the color of his eyes, and the color of his hair, if you know what I mean :)*
Yes, alot of the Nephilim/Annunaki have blonde hair and blue eyes. You would know this if you ever met them.
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

WTF!? Enki=Satan!?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:36 pm

Original post: Jenfucius

[QUOTE=darkstar7931]Yes, alot of the Nephilim/Annunaki have blonde hair and blue eyes. You would know this if you ever met them.[/QUOTE]
Is this another one of your cryptic neo-nazi innuendos.
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

WTF!? Enki=Satan!?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:30 am

Original post: darkstar7931

Summon them and you will see exactly what I have told you.

This is a statue of an Annunaki. Notice the caucasian features, and most of all BLUE EYES. Ziusudra was also said to be born blond haired blue eyes.

Now as far as the Sumerians calling themselves "black headed ones," this was because it was the Annunaki that labeled them the black headed ones to distinguish themselves from the Humans.

"He [Enlil] drove his pickax into the earth
In the hole in which he had made was mankind.
While the people of the land were breaking through the ground,
He eyed his black-headed ones in steadfast fashion."

You don't even need this info anyway. Just summon them and you will see it.
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

WTF!? Enki=Satan!?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:15 am

Heh maybe the annunaki existed--
That is, peoples of a native tribe thought that these fairskinned blue-eyed people were like gods. If thats the case then history is full of misrepresentations and BS. Besides, its all word-of-mouth

By the way a summoned spirit can and will take any form it wishes, even the form you give it, subconsciously
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

WTF!? Enki=Satan!?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:46 am

yeah the aztecs did that and look where they are........dead...=)
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

WTF!? Enki=Satan!?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:06 am

Original post: Lucian

Why are you all still arguing about who saw what and who is who?

For f*cks sake, if you want to know if there are truly any links between Enki and Satan, SKIP THE RITUAL and do some good old fashioned research. Crack open a multitude of (secular) books on mythology and anthropological studies of the civilizations themselves, and find concrete proof one way or the other.

You can't expect me to take your word for it that Enki=Satan just because a handful of people did a ritual and said it was so. SHOW ME something concrete to back your theory, or shut the hell up.

This reminds me of the so called prophets of the RHP. Has anyone spoken to a burning bush lately?

Damn...
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

WTF!? Enki=Satan!?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:44 am

Original post: m1thr0s

It would be nice to see at least one rational document outlining how the Sumerian patron god of magic (Enki) comes to equate to the Judeo-Christian Satan, or any other form of Satan for that matter. I have studied Sumerian lore and I have certainly studied Satanic lore but have yet to find even ONE reasonable treatise to this effect. I would suggest that if anyone has such information, they should post a link to it directly or else give us the name of the article, book, whatever - along with the author's name so we can all take a look at it. Until then the whole idea is just pissing in the wind so far as I'm concerned at least...

Look, you know...you can always follow the dipshit logic that everything=everything else and thus arrive at whatever the hell you want. That's fine for people on a purely personal level but it doesn't translate into anything we can call real, having to do with real relationships in the real world etc... So if you mean to convince others of this nonsense you gotta put up or shut up. That's just how it works. Whatever you do in the privacy of your own space is your own business and you can pretend that Satan=Peter Pan for all I care...that doesn't make it real.

m1thr0s
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

WTF!? Enki=Satan!?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:28 am

But.....Satan is Pan!
and saturn
chronus
azazel
ECT...
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

WTF!? Enki=Satan!?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:46 am

Original post: m1thr0s

lol...ok, I'm easy...this I will accept...

m1thr0s
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

WTF!? Enki=Satan!?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:51 am

Dude, there are 1,000 names for the Devil and only one name for god.
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

WTF!? Enki=Satan!?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:38 am

only connection i have ever made to Enki is he is Ptah of egypt also.....

but i can back that up.....with Enki's books/Sumer and Egypts ......so can anyone who looks into it....

as for evrything esle ppl say ....u never do show proof....stone speaks louder than words or 2nd hand accounts.........also helps not to have a agenda and trying to link things........just see it for what it is etc.....the way ur linking him is he has a snake symbol.....uuummm hundreds of gods have snake symbols....=).....
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

WTF!? Enki=Satan!?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:31 pm

Darkstar you claim that we should summon the Gods and we will see that they are blonde haired and blue eyed. When Im advanced, thats exactly what Ill do :)
Im gonna do Void now in a while. Also, Satan is a word which means "adversary". I have a Satan..I mean I have a enemy. You guys also have a Satan. Satan just means enemy. NO EVIDENCE that Enki and Satan are related...

When I asked HP Dann from JOS how to prove to somone that Enki is Satan, he said that you can tell people that Enki taught humans forbiden knowledge and so did Satan.

Danny.......
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

WTF!? Enki=Satan!?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:13 pm

Original post: ReapeR

"darkstar7931" wrote:Yes, alot of the Nephilim/Annunaki have blonde hair and blue eyes. You would know this if you ever met them.

Gods and demons are not aliens as JOS (Sitchin) claims. And also, Annunaki are not the same as sumerian gods. And nor do demons have physical appereance. From that what JOS claims I am 100% sure that they NEVER had any REAL practical experiance with demons and gods.

"some references from sumerian mythology" wrote:...it has directed fear against the gods, the Anunnaki and the land, sending forth rays of fire against the land...

...among his children and followers were the Anunnaki...
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

WTF!? Enki=Satan!?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:39 pm

the enemy of satan is ignorance...FSF
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

PreviousNext

Return to Satanist