Powered By Saaraan

Sex with Demons?

Luciferian, Goetia, Lovecraftian,Theistic and Atheistic Satanism.

Sex with Demons?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:26 am

Original post: Calintz

Hmm...What about the experience itself? Isn't it scary though, waking up and having something -on- you? and can you actually -feel- it in the way you would the real thing? (*virgin* ;~; ) also...on a final note. I sleep on my side, does that mean i'm ''safe'' from those types of things happening? I dont imagine an entity could roll my onto my back an pull my clothes off too well xD but noentheless, may as well ask. ^_^
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Sex with Demons?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:02 am

Original post: Qryztufre

[QUOTE=Calintz]Hmm...What about the experience itself? Isn't it scary though, waking up and having something -on- you? and can you actually -feel- it in the way you would the real thing? (*virgin* ;~; ) also...on a final note. I sleep on my side, does that mean i'm ''safe'' from those types of things happening? I dont imagine an entity could roll my onto my back an pull my clothes off too well xD but noentheless, may as well ask. ^_^[/QUOTE]

Scary? No, not really...startling, but not all that scary. Then again, it should take more then getting jacked off by some random entity to shake one's nerves ;)

I could certainly feel it...more of a force then touching. It was somehow more then masturbation, yet somehow less then sex. Both better and worse then either, the same, yet different...if that can make any sense of it. What ever it was, it wasn't me that was doing it.

As for sleeping on your side...dunno if that will help. I sleep in random positions (back, belly, or either side). It's advanced on me from both my belly and back (naturally I rolled over), so I can only assume that it could start to feel you up from your side.

Do you have a wife, girlfriend (boyfriend?) or masturbate constantly? Being "spent" seemed to be a deterant fer the thing...so I'd trust that over sleeping on my side.

My cat could see it, and chased it off more then once. I asked it to leave and it did ONCE, it came back the next night and I asked it again...it only paused to ponder the request and started right back up (so I banished it and that certainly worked).

Q
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Sex with Demons?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:55 am

[QUOTE=Qryztufre] Do you have a wife, girlfriend (boyfriend?) or masturbate constantly? Being "spent" seemed to be a deterant fer the thing...so I'd trust that over sleeping on my side.[/QUOTE]Nyah, no >.< I'm straight..and...just...ignored by members of the opposite sex for the most part ( ^_______^! @ neko) , and masturbation seems a little...strange to me, only time i was forced into it on some levels was entity creation, but aside from that i'm pretty much kosher. (fine/okay XD) But nyu, hrm...Wait!
I remember reading that people who don't have sex in over 14 days or so have...er...well 'wet dreams' could this be caused by entitys such as incubus/succubus/demons in general?

..if thats the case then why the heck haven't i been visited...:confused:

Also, on a side note...i feel like the biggest idiot conceivable asking so much about this XD and i really do appreciate all the information, tis easier than licking out all your brains O_O
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Sex with Demons?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:01 am

Original post: theblackpeacock

if you sleep on your side you wont get wet dreams.
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Sex with Demons?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:56 am

Original post: Lord Drago

When my first experience occurred with the male demon I had fallen asleep, the next thing I know there's a green demon (muscular, of course!) on top of me, doing the nasty. Never did I feel scared, more curious than anything. I have no idea how long this went on - suddenly I awoke and asked my boyfriend lying next to me in bed if he noticed anythng. All he said was, "It sound like you were having sex." Okay.... Unfortunately, it never did happen again, though I did WANT it to! :) By the way, that was when I still considered myself to be a born-again chrsitian fundamentalist blah, blah, blah. So no influence from my religious practice.

Fast-forward 8 or 9 years to about 6 weeks ago.I went to sleep and boom, there were little girls running around me in a city park, when suddenly, a small girl with long blond hair grabs me by the arm, swung herselfonto my body, threw me down on the ground, and started doing the "wild thang." Again, not scared, just surprised. I never have dreams with sex activity, damn! When I next looked up at her she had become a young woman with dark brown or black hair and an evil look in her eyes and smile. Her hands grabbed hold of my neck and began to squeeze, tighter and tighter. Hmmm, death by asphyxiation with a demon I identified as Lilith! :shock: Sorry, I wasn't quite ready to go just yet. I was able to remove her hands from my neck, and next thing, I am awake.

In both cases I realized this was more than your typical dream (I never have typical dreams anyway, just no sex dreams. Damn! What a curse!) The Lilith dream came(No pun intended) after I had been incorporating certain demons into my nightly meditation for two months, though I attribute it more to my meeting my newest body piercer who I found very cute, and instilled some long unseen feelings within me.

Lastly, I did have another dream with young girls in it again a week or so later, one of them being similar to the blond in the Lilith dream, who seduced me and enticed me to follow her and her young friends to what appeared to be an abandoned, run-down apartment building. When we got to the front stoop she turned to me, evil eyes glaring, and said, "I'm going to kill you! HaHaHaHaHa!" I replied, "I don't think so!" She grabbed my foolishly pointing finger with her teeth and refused to let go, her bite growing harder and harder. So, do I yank my finger and get it bitten partially off? Or do I let her just bite the whole damn thing? Yank it was. Then she and the little girls laughed and ran into the darkened building......story to continue at a later date.

Lord Drago - The Seduced One
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Sex with Demons?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:31 am

dude, you must have something for little girls er somethin, you perv. Haha
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Sex with Demons?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:40 am

Just to enlighten you blackpeacock: in the Lilith dream the young blond girl did become a black-haired young woman. The third dream, now that one I was concerned about. Need to write it in my Dream Journal and analyze the clues, gotta be something there. Maybe I am becoming a perv after all! I do aspire to become an evil sorcere!:twisted: Though man, woman and demons could occupy most of my "magic" time!:wink:
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Sex with Demons?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:32 am

just a question, when most of you say you have screwed a demon, was it a dream or was it a physical experience?

Notice how popular this thread has become!
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Sex with Demons?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:58 am

Original post: m1thr0s

if you sleep on your side you wont get wet dreams.
yeah, but dry dreams are so damn boring...

I personally prefer sex with demonesses than demons...I'm a bit of a traditionalist that way...

what I DON'T advise is sex with angels...damn feathers get stuck in your teeth and stuff...yuck...demons are much cooler than this...

m1thr0s
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Sex with Demons?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:19 am

theblackpeacock: though I was asleep when the screwing occurred, it came across as more "real" than just a dream. Also, succubi and incubi come to you during dreams, if I am correct.

Lord Drago - Sex God/Goddess :wink:
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Sex with Demons?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:28 am

Original post: WindigoXXVIII

In Donald Tyson's "Sexual Alchemy:magical intercourse with spirits" he says that your spirit lover can become very jealous of any human lovers in your life and create havoc. It might not always be easy to 'dump' your demon lover either. But then again, he says that once you have sex with a spirit/demon you will never want a human partner again, because its nowhere near as satisfying.
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Sex with Demons?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:37 am

[QUOTE=theblackpeacock]just a question, when most of you say you have screwed a demon, was it a dream or was it a physical experience?

Notice how popular this thread has become![/QUOTE]

I was fully awake fer what happened to me, though, like I said I did not actually see anything (still trying to work on my astral senses, but it would seem that my astral touch is working JUST fine ;)).

Personally, I would not count a sexual encounter with an entity if I were sleeping...or it would have been more then just that one being. I'd call them wet dreams. (Not counting Astral Sex which I've not tried yet). But that's just me...and my opinion.

Also, I'd have to agree with M1thr0s about the angels...I hate feathers in my teeth.

Q
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Sex with Demons?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:17 am

suc·cu·bus ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sky-bs) also suc·cu·ba (-b)
n. pl. suc·cu·bus·es or suc·cu·bi (-b, -b) also suc·cu·bae (-b, -b)
1) A female demon supposed to descend upon and have sexual intercourse with a man while he sleeps.
2) An evil spirit; a demon.

in·cu·bus ( P ) Pronunciation Key (nky-bs, ng-)
n. pl. in·cu·bus·es or in·cu·bi (-b)
1) An evil spirit supposed to descend upon and have sexual intercourse with women as they sleep.
2) A nightmare.
3) An oppressive or nightmarish burden.

I think that either an incubus or sucubus would descend upon someone who is queer, bi or pansexual, not just straight. I guess tht makes me crooked.

Hmmm... how would one call upon a demon just for sex? Do they require a fee for services rendered? Why would a demon want to have sex with a human, especially a man? It's not as if they can give birth, or can they? Is there a dating or matchmaking service I can join? Oh the possibilities are endless!

Lord Drago - The Great Whore of Babylon (New York City)
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Sex with Demons?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:26 am

[QUOTE=Lord Drago]
Hmmm... how would one call upon a demon just for sex? Do they require a fee for services rendered? Why would a demon want to have sex with a human, especially a man? It's not as if they can give birth, or can they? Is there a dating or matchmaking service I can join? Oh the possibilities are endless!
[font=Century Gothic]

[/font][/QUOTE]

According to the Sumerian/Babylonian belief there were entities (I forget the name, but it's the root of Lilith) that would decend upon MAN and have sex with them...the entity would then bear it's children who would remain in the spirit realm untill the man's death. The man's children would dry for thier mortal father at his deathbed and funeral.

There is a story about entities and females as well...but I don't recall that one.

Q
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Sex with Demons?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:42 pm

Original post: Alarum

[B]My experiences were in the waking state, in a wooded area secluded from everyday reality. I just meditated for a brief time and asked if there was anything present (I wasnâ??t thinking about sex) that I could communicate with. After some time I had a terrible urge to open my eyes because I felt that there was someone there in front of me. My hair was on end with an electric charge that saturated the air around me and when my eyes opened there was the most beautiful women I have ever seen, naked right in front of me.
In retrospect what happened would have been terrifying to anyone else, (bar you lot because your used to seeing things that would normally be called 'impossible') but at the time it was so normal it made me think I was dreaming. Although I will state, this was not a dream, it was very very real. She had vampire like paleness and long red hair, I remember that I couldnâ??t look at her for too long because it caused a sensation like pain in my temples and my eyes would roll and black dots crawled across my vision. It was as if she was mimicking my perfect women, as if she was taking the idea of perfection out of my head and changing her body to match my desire. We made love and it was the best experience of my life, it was like a continuous full body orgasm; I could feel her just as if she were a real person and I had scratch marks on my back and arms the next morning. In the morning I felt anything but drained, even though I had passed out at the point of orgasm and slept through the whole night in the woods.
She must have told me her name (which is difficult to pronounce let alown spell) and given me an evocation so that I could reach her again because I had, in very odd handwriting written it on my paper that I brought with me for automatic writing.
I have had two other encounters in the same wood, another with her and one with something else that wasnâ??t planned. The second one was of no defined gender, yet it wasnâ??t androgynous, which leads me to believe that it was alien or a freak natural egergore.

There have been some very strange occurrences in that wood, my friend Mat Hockey was playing their with Phil, another of my friends when they were about thirteen/fourteen, and as Matt walked under a tree a rope fell down, rapped around his neck and lifted him up into the branches. Matt doesnâ??t remember this but Phil does. There was a small gang of about four of them and as Phil climbed the tree (and it is one big tree, he couldnâ??t do it now if he tried and heâ??s 6 7â?Â
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Sex with Demons?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:42 am

Original post: James Law

Wow, if that's true I'd say it's pretty fascinating! Mind if I have the lady's name and number?
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Sex with Demons?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:53 am

Original post: Interstellis

While I certainly don't discount anyone's experiences with this, it's never happened to me. Of course I never looked for it to happen either. The only thing close to that is when I was about 8 months pregnant and hadn't had any for a few weeks....I woke up from an apparent wet-dream and chalked it up to not gettin' any for weeks and having hormones that were essentially all outta whack due to the pregnancy....torturous!
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Sex with Demons?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:50 pm

Original post: Hadilath

My experiences as I said were both while awake and while asleep.

On the note about sexual preference..I'm not sure lol
I've only ever encountered "gentlemen callers"...And yet I consider myself to be bi...

Hehe if there is a dating service for this, could soemone please let them know I would like to meet a nice girl next time? *giggles* just for a change, y'know...

*wonders if posting this here will suffice as such a "message"*
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Sex with Demons?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:27 am

[QUOTE=Hadilath]My experiences as I said were both while awake and while asleep.

On the note about sexual preference..I'm not sure lol
I've only ever encountered "gentlemen callers"...And yet I consider myself to be bi...

Hehe if there is a dating service for this, could soemone please let them know I would like to meet a nice girl next time? *giggles* just for a change, y'know...

*wonders if posting this here will suffice as such a "message"*[/QUOTE]
I don't know if demons or whatever use teh internet in teh astral plane XD...Unless..they possessed someone here...O_O...Hungrykitty...
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Sex with Demons?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:00 pm

Original post: Gopher

What stops a "demon" from trying to kill you, mean surely it will know what you trying to do and hence also try and stop you from completing any banishing ritual? (Assuming that your night of passion turns into something more then you asked for)
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Sex with Demons?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:25 am

Original post: LadyHydralisk

What stops a "demon" from trying to kill you,
\

Common sense..they know they can't get away with this sort of crap if you are an innocent person.

Hard to resist a demon's advances when you're first starting out with self-discipline. It gets easier later, but yes, you are givena choice. The choice is always there, whether you are aware of it or not. So everyone who has sex with demons is a pervert, and is not being raped, technically, yes. You don't see unhappy demon-raped people telling their stories here, do you? Now a demon in posession of a crazy human body? Ugh, different story...try to avoid.

Anyways to recap..Yes it is possible...no it is not too dangerous...no it is not too difficult to contact and maintain relationship. Though I would discourage it, repetition can lead to dependance and addiction, and ultimately, disaster.
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Sex with Demons?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:01 am

Original post: Harmonic_Order

I may or may not have sex with a demon. If I have, I considered it rape and it felt absolutely frigging horrible. I hated every minute of it. And if I imagined it, I have dissociative tendencies, a closeted homosexual complex and a hallucinative disorder with tactile manifestations. But if we can consider that a mathematically probable scenario, I may not actually have typed this, but rather imagined it. I could have sex with a man in less than 24 hours if i wanted, and would not bother to closet the urge at all. So if I imagined it all, this computer screen I view may represent my mind in a holographic delusion and hence, not actually exist as such at all. What a mindfuck. I prefer to believe that I somehow contacted a pushy demon and he raped me.
And now that you ask, I begin to wonder about some of my hellish ex-girlfriends. But no, they still seem too mundane. Although it would explain a lot....

H_O
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Sex with Demons?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:35 am

Original post: oriax

The past month I have awoken to a presence in my bed and a few nights ago it manifested into something I could see. She was tall, blond, covered in fur, partially leonine features, and she looked at me with the most intense yet loving look I have ever seen.

I am wondering if anyone has ever experienced anything like this? I had been doing Goetic workings then I just decided it wasn't working. I don't think this demon is male or Oriax himself. I am was doing goetic evocations with the hope of meeting a girl and feeling more confident, it wasn't working....and then this started happening.

is there anything I should be careful of? She hasn't said anything, she just purrs and holds me down. When she's near I can tell that she won't hurt me even though she's strong enough to. What I really want though is a real woman, not an entity. I hope it doesn't upset here. I don't think she's a succubi because I don't feel drained after the sex but when she's near i feel extremely aroused.

Sorry if this thread is to weird.

Thank you Q for referring me to this previous thread on the topic.
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Sex with Demons?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:40 am

Original post: oriax

[QUOTE=Harmonic_Order]I may or may not have sex with a demon. If I have, I considered it rape and it felt absolutely frigging horrible. I hated every minute of it. And if I imagined it, I have dissociative tendencies, a closeted homosexual complex and a hallucinative disorder with tactile manifestations. But if we can consider that a mathematically probable scenario, I may not actually have typed this, but rather imagined it. I could have sex with a man in less than 24 hours if i wanted, and would not bother to closet the urge at all. So if I imagined it all, this computer screen I view may represent my mind in a holographic delusion and hence, not actually exist as such at all. What a mindfuck. I prefer to believe that I somehow contacted a pushy demon and he raped me.
And now that you ask, I begin to wonder about some of my hellish ex-girlfriends. But no, they still seem too mundane. Although it would explain a lot....

H_O[/QUOTE]Mine is extremely gentle but at times she likes to get rough, she'll lightly scratch me and lunge for my neck. I have scratches on my body from her. What's weird is I can sense others in the room with her, like they're waiting for something. She's about 8 feet tall, muscular. I got scared the first time I saw her and she got down on her knees and started purring. Her purr is extremely soothing and when she lays on me I feel very warm.
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Sex with Demons?

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:47 am

Original post: OndeAander

[QUOTE=oriax]is there anything I should be careful of? She hasn't said anything, she just purrs and holds me down. When she's near I can tell that she won't hurt me even though she's strong enough to. What I really want though is a real woman, not an entity. I hope it doesn't upset here.
[/QUOTE]I don't see why you can't have both. The "real woman" isn't likely to be jealous of a spirit, and from how it sounds, your entity would probably only work harder to get your attention hah

As for me.. I've experimented with it more or less a long time ago... but there are just so many better things to do with spirits than to pretend to engage in human reproduction.... and I do mean *better*
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

PreviousNext

Return to Satanist