Powered By Saaraan

a gender change spell

A place to post or request ideas for spells

a gender change spell

Postby link5019 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:22 pm

hey there(hope im posting in the right place). i was wondering if there is a gender change spell that works or if someone would cast one for me to change my gender.
if there is a spell can you link me to it or post it please?
link5019
Initiate
Initiate

a gender change spell

Postby Nahemah » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:51 pm

I very much doubt you will find a spell for this anywhere,well, not one that works successfully.
You are asking for something rather massive here,if you think about it.

Do you mean permanently or temorarily?
And why do you want to do this,if I may ask?
He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel.

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

"I'm either a fucking genius or a purple Volkswagen Jetta."
-GeriBot
Nahemah
Magus
Magus

a gender change spell

Postby link5019 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:33 pm

i know how massively huge it is to ask something like this. i would prefer perment, but temporary would do just fine too(as long as it lasted as long as i wanted it to or be able to change between one or the other).
its kinda personal why i want to do this so i hope its not too much trouble if i dont say why.
link5019
Initiate
Initiate

a gender change spell

Postby Nahemah » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:46 pm

Did you honestly believe such an utterly ground breaking and laws of Physics defying charm/spell working would be available to you online,just like that?
Ask and ye shall recieve: If you did then you perhaps you were a little naive.I am not trying to be harsh,but:

There is no way to do this magickally.Not in the flesh,physically.

Even assuming that someone somewhere does know how to do this ,but it's something I highly doubt in extremis, it's equally unlikely you'd get it for free,gratis,just like that.
This would be an ability that the knower could exploit tons of cash from at the very least.It would be a rare and exotic phenomenon indeed.

You could foster an ambiguity through the art of Glamoury [and really good make up and clothes] but this is more about acting ability,will and attitude than it is any set ritual.
He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel.

-GeriBot
Nahemah
Magus
Magus

a gender change spell

Postby link5019 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:13 am

Nahemah wrote:Did you honestly believe such an utterly ground breaking and laws of Physics defying charm/spell working would be available to you online,just like that?
Ask and ye shall recieve: If you did then you perhaps you were a little naive.I am not trying to be harsh,but:

There is no way to do this magickally.Not in the flesh,physically.

Even assuming that someone somewhere does know how to do this ,but it's something I highly doubt in extremis, it's equally unlikely you'd get it for free,gratis,just like that.
This would be an ability that the knower could exploit tons of cash from at the very least.It would be a rare and exotic phenomenon indeed.

You could foster an ambiguity through the art of Glamoury [and really good make up and clothes] but this is more about acting ability,will and attitude than it is any set ritual.

well what about transfiguration then?
link5019
Initiate
Initiate

a gender change spell

Postby Nahemah » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:13 am

What about transfiguration?

I am not Christian and I don't believe transfiguration is anything more than a perception magick,rather like glamoury,which I mentioned above.

-GeriBot
Nahemah
Magus
Magus

a gender change spell

Postby link5019 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Nahemah wrote:What about transfiguration?

I am not Christian and I don't believe transfiguration is anything more than a perception magick,rather like glamoury,which I mentioned above.

so theres no way possible to do something like this at all?
link5019
Initiate
Initiate

a gender change spell

Postby Nahemah » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:00 pm

I can't say NO,NEVER EVER.

I 've never been 100% certain of anything,all of the time.

I do say it's highly unlikely and if it were achievable I believe it would take a heck of a lot of time,effort,hard work and determination to come even remotely close,by means magickal or Occult,alone.

I do think,under certain circumstances and conditions, a glamoury, or the perception of gender as other than the actual,is workable at least temporarily.This would involve learning a lot about gender impressions and perceptions in those folk whom you wish to decieve,as well as acting the part convincingly.A lot of work also.
It really helps too, if you have androgynous features to start with.
My large bust is a dead giveaway of my physical gender,for instance. ;)

-GeriBot
Nahemah
Magus
Magus

a gender change spell

Postby link5019 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:31 pm

idk if this helps or not but ive been using this hypnosis for about 7 days and thus far theres been minor changes
link5019
Initiate
Initiate

a gender change spell

Postby Nahemah » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:58 pm

Auto suggestion,a viable methodology,but you won't fool others unless you can hypnotise them too,en masse.....See....perception magick after all.

I win.

-GeriBot
Nahemah
Magus
Magus

a gender change spell

Postby Nahemah » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:02 am

If you are really,for real,honest,fingers x'ed, not trolling ,honest,thx plze.....then perhaps we could discuss gender stereotyping and dysphoria issues in relating to gender change magick and get ,well,really for real,dialogue going on?

You might learn something.

-GeriBot
Nahemah
Magus
Magus

a gender change spell

Postby link5019 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:50 am

okay6 we could do that but the hypnosis im doing is one that is not an illusion. part of it changes your gender and shrinks you down to the hieght of a 10 year old. but still we can talk.
link5019
Initiate
Initiate

a gender change spell

Postby Nahemah » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:01 am

I don't think so.It may alter your perception to that of a 10 yr old you,but it dosen't physically change you in any way.

Autosuggestion
Perception of actuality is not representative of actuality itself.

Good luck on your quest,nonetheless.I think it might be a worthwhile project to pursue,but you should learn as much a you can about gender and sexuality and magick along the way.

-GeriBot
Nahemah
Magus
Magus

Re: a gender change spell

Postby JonBrim » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:03 pm

Most spells like that are just illusions meant to fool onlookers, not actually change you. But there may be something like that in The Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage. good luck.
Thou shalt go upon the lion and adder, the young lion and the dragon shalt tread under thy feet.
JonBrim
Neophyte
Neophyte

Postby Madavascus » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:39 pm

Dear link5019,

I agree with those that object to the possibility of such a flagrant violation of physical laws as being impossible in the ordinary methods of occultism, however, there is a method of changing your gender by spiritual means, that is, by making you feel more feminine, and indeed, feminizing your spirit. The key is to invoke feminine energies, and remaining in these feminine energies for a prolonged period of time. As Agrippa understood it, things collect virtues by remaining (fermenting) in other things of established virtues, i.e. keep something in salt for a long time, and it becomes salt. I humbly recommend the regular (daily) invocation of lunar (Moon) and venereal (Venus) energies, such as may be represented by their respective archetypes. Remain in these energies for a prolonged period of time, perhaps a number of years, and you will notice that you're soul has become quite attuned to the feminine.

However, be aware that excessive invocations of one energy greatly increases your chance of becoming unbalanced, and can cause a problem in your psyche. Be mindful of the masculine, and know that one can't survive without the other, and favoring one over the other is erroneous judgement.

Best of luck.
Incipit Chaos!
Madavascus
Adept
Adept

Postby link5019 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:00 pm

SSormany wrote:Dear link5019,

I agree with those that object to the possibility of such a flagrant violation of physical laws as being impossible in the ordinary methods of occultism, however, there is a method of changing your gender by spiritual means, that is, by making you feel more feminine, and indeed, feminizing your spirit. The key is to invoke feminine energies, and remaining in these feminine energies for a prolonged period of time. As Agrippa understood it, things collect virtues by remaining (fermenting) in other things of established virtues, i.e. keep something in salt for a long time, and it becomes salt. I humbly recommend the regular (daily) invocation of lunar (Moon) and venereal (Venus) energies, such as may be represented by their respective archetypes. Remain in these energies for a prolonged period of time, perhaps a number of years, and you will notice that you're soul has become quite attuned to the feminine.

However, be aware that excessive invocations of one energy greatly increases your chance of becoming unbalanced, and can cause a problem in your psyche. Be mindful of the masculine, and know that one can't survive without the other, and favoring one over the other is erroneous judgement.

Best of luck.

no offense but my energy i am pretty feminine. and also i have had some luck in the gender changing department
link5019
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Madavascus » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:58 pm

no offense but my energy i am pretty feminine. and also i have had some luck in the gender changing department

That's good then, care to elaborate what luck you've had with your gender change so far?
Incipit Chaos!
Madavascus
Adept
Adept

Postby link5019 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:06 pm

SSormany wrote:

That's good then, care to elaborate what luck you've had with your gender change so far?

sure ive graduallly so far have made my self look more feminine, down there ahas definitly shrunk some and, i think there is a womb being created in me
link5019
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Stukov » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:45 pm

link5019 wrote:
SSormany wrote:

sure ive graduallly so far have made my self look more feminine, down there ahas definitly shrunk some and, i think there is a womb being created in me

You should probably have medical science document these changes, as it would only change the entire practice of medicine if it were true.
Stukov
Magister
Magister

Postby Nahemah » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:05 pm

You should probably have medical science document these changes, as it would only change the entire practice of medicine if it were true.

QFT.

I believe this is a troll,meh.Answered fairly as I could,anyway,just in case it's not,lol. [eek] [shock2]
Nahemah
Magus
Magus

Postby link5019 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:07 pm

Nahemah wrote:

QFT.

I believe this is a troll,meh.Answered fairly as I could,anyway,just in case it's not,lol. [eek] [shock2]

Im not a troll, trolling is not my thing nor will it ever be i dont troll.
link5019
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Nahemah » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:17 pm

I gave you the benefit of doubt anyway,though I find it very difficult,if not impossible to accept what you claim in your last few posts

I very much doubt you have womb tissue growing in you,as unless you were born hermaphroditic or Chimeric that is an impossibility.
Nahemah
Magus
Magus

Postby link5019 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:49 pm

Nahemah wrote:I gave you the benefit of doubt anyway,though I find it very difficult,if not impossible to accept what you claim in your last few posts

I very much doubt you have womb tissue growing in you,as unless you were born hermaphroditic or Chimeric that is an impossibility.

okay thanks for the benifit of the doubt.
link5019
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Stukov » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:29 am

Nahemah wrote:

QFT.

They aren't trolling, they really think its true.
Stukov
Magister
Magister

Postby Madavascus » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:28 pm

My dear friend, I do fear you're deluding yourself... [stare]
Incipit Chaos!
Madavascus
Adept
Adept

Next

Return to Spell sharing