Powered By Saaraan

Rebirth ~ Star of David / Merkabah

Here we discuss trans-humanism and immortality while learning ways to to live a longer better life.

Rebirth ~ Star of David / Merkabah

Postby LandOfShadows » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:25 am

The Star of David

The Leningrad codex is its first appearance with the Hebrew text and so on by it, yet some date it prior to that to Babylonian times and the 6th century BCE.

Placing of one triangle on top of another or a square one on top of the other means the sight and control over all…

When you change both triangles into a 3D format they form what is known as the Merkabah:- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkabah

This relates to Ezekiel’s wheel, or the Chariot… The Merkabah is said to be the soul vehicle for transition after death and the vehicle used for rebirth and soul migration, both ideas also coined and understood in high level occult movements of the 18th century like the Golden Dawn… You will notice each of the heads of the beast by Ezekiel’s Wheel are also pictured on the Wheel card from the Toth Tarot deck created by a member of the Golden Dawn, there is good reason for this…

The beast with four heads is an Angel, four Angels rolled into one… these Angels are known as the Chayot Angels:- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chayot

The founders of the Golden Dawn had all been high level Masons, they adopted some of the rituals and symbols of the Masons.

When looking into why these creatures may have been used could be due to the locations of the points of the Star of David fall on upon the Zodiac calendar:-

(Scorpio is also an air sign and can be represented by a bird).

Then there is another religous picture that also shows the same again:-

In this image Jesus is sitting centre place and his hand is raised to the sign of the 12th house of the Zodiac, but what does the 12th house mean ?

One idea from here:- http://thezodiac.com/12thhouse.htm
But Here's the Low Down
The 12th house is also our connection with what the renowned Swiss psychiatrist Dr Carl Jung, MD monikered as the "collective unconscious." As such... the 12th house can also be our connection with dreams, imagination, visions, fantasy, romance, illusions, and redemption.

There's No Escaping It...
Further, according to archetypal astrologer, Dr. Karen Hamaker-Zondag, the 12th house may also likely refer to events and emotions that we experienced while still in our mother's womb and/or during the first year or so of our life. These are experiences occurring so early in life that we're virtually unable to consciously remember them happening. But the images and emotions connected with 12th house events nevertheless remain active within our psyche and continue to unconsciously effect us in our everyday life and in our relationships with other people.

At first glance... the effects and results (i.e. the baggage) of the 12th house may in some ways appear rather similar to the experiences of the 4th or 8th houses (discussed in other sections of this web site). However, generally speaking, our 12th house experiences took place and were formed at a time so early in our development that we were not able to be active participants in the events.

(When those who state the Tarot is evil and goes against religion it makes you wonder why the cards then are so interlinked to spirituality and the devine ?).

The Star of David is also said to contain the 7 angels of protection (One to each point and one in the centre place) and the four elements:-

Looking at the Masonic suggested roots and the temple of Solomon gives even more credit to the idea of symbolistic use being occultic in nature… Solomon called upon a race called the Djinn to build his temple, the Djinn according to Arabic text are a rave stripped of their physical form prior to the creation of man, the Djinn came from the smokeless fire and are invisible to man. However Solomon cast them into the bodies of his workers to build his temple, after their use he then cast them into brass containers and hurled them into a lake, the idea of Genies granting wishes comes from this tale.

The Masons have an image that looks a little like the above but doesn't feature the beasts heads to the corners, but has some other interesting features:-

(The Bee hive for example has 7 bee's... The Square and compass is seperated top and bottom, and each side of the sqaure and compass is said to be male and female, perhaps showing the symbol for fertility or birth, the vesica piscis is also the sign for birth... it all seems relivtive to the Star of David, the Freemasonic Compass and Sqaure each point relates to the same Zodiac signs).

Image Spelling M-A-S-O-N

Symbols meant more in the ancient world… Some feel in the occult that what we see as 2D symbols are actually 3D or above in construct and nature to powers and dimensions around us, and for these reasons I feel perhaps the hidden knowledge could be in plain view all around us, we just need to know how to see it.

My video:-

All the above is my research and my opinion, please feel free to give feedback and enter debate.

LoS
Steve
Groups I am part and topics related to them:
Freemasons: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=33691&
Theosophical Society: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16750&p
XOYLO System and About me: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=33696
My WEB Site: http://www.xoylo.co.nr
LandOfShadows
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Rebirth ~ Star of David / Merkabah

Postby Nahemah » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:09 pm

(Scorpio is also an air sign and can be represented by a bird).

Scorpio is fixed Water and can be represented by a Serpent,a Scorpion or an Eagle,specifically Eagle,not bird generally,as in any bird.

Also,the human figure on the card represents Aquarius: as in Taurus,Leo,Scorpio,Aquarius.The four fixed royal stars of Babylon/Mesopotamia/Sumeria were in these constellations,in Ancient times: these stars represent The four watchtowers/archangels: Michael,Raphael,Uriel,Gabriel: or the four evangelists Mathew,Mark,Luke and John,who are also represented by the four symbols of the royal stars/fixed signs.

The four stars are Aldebaran,Regulus,Antares and Fomalhaut.

Aldebaran *
Bull's South Eye
† Behenian Star. A Royal Star. The archangel Michael, the Watcher of the East. Eloquence, high honours, integrity, popularity, courage, war mongering, agitation; danger, loss, violent death 9° Gem 47

Regulus *
Lion's Heart
† Behenian Star. The most Royal Star. Raphael, the Healing Archangel, the Watcher of the North. Nobility, ambition, alertness, great power, status, leadership, sudden downfall, accidents, violence. Said by some to be the most benefic star in the universe. 29° Leo 53

Antares *
Heart of the Scorpion
† Behenian Star A Royal Star. The Archangel Oriel, the Watcher of the West. Spirit of adventure, obstinacy, injuries to eyes, honours, sudden loss, stubborn, suspicious, violent, several marriages 9° Sag 46

Fomalhaut * A Royal Star. Archangel Gabriel, the Watcher of the South. Great & lasting honours; congenital birth defects, magic, fame, occult, faith, "Star of Alchemy", addiction, undesirable associates 3° Pis 52

The above snips,with up to date placings,were cribbed from here:

http://www.astrologycom.com/fixedstars.html

With the precession of equinoxes since Ancient times,all but the fixed star Regulus are now moved into the next signs along,which is why your Merkhaba chart is out of true traditionally,but shows the signs of the fixed stars or points accurately .

At one time these four stars marked the two Equinoxes and two Solstices. Aldebaran marked the zero Aries point in 3044 BC, Antares marked zero Libra 3052 BC, Fomalhaut marked zero Capricorn, 2582 BC, Regulus marked zero Cancer 2345 BC.

Regulus moves into Virgo this year,it might have done so already,I should check,lol.

When was the chart cast,out of curiosity ?

I haven't read all of the post yet,so do excuse the intrusion thus far.
He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel.

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

"I'm either a fucking genius or a purple Volkswagen Jetta."
-GeriBot
Nahemah
Magus
Magus

Postby LandOfShadows » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:28 pm

Nahemah,

When going by a 13 month Calendar: http://theabysmal.wordpress.com/2006/07 ... -elements/
Based on the Moon Cycles.

Scorpio & Ophiuchus

Scorpio changes element from Water to Air
Ophiuchus takes on the element of Water

The elements reflect one another as follows, tightening the weave of their relationship.

And thanks for reading thus far.

LoS
Steve
LandOfShadows
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Nahemah » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:59 pm

Ok.Here's one out of left field then: how comparative can your research be,with ancient/occult symbology,if you are not using the same methodology/systems as the people who created those symbols or the Occultists who later utilised them?
He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel.

-GeriBot
Nahemah
Magus
Magus

Postby LandOfShadows » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:14 am

Nahemah,

I don't think I have compared my system with any other ?
I have researched items that exisit and used the general information that is public, and formed what I feel is my truth, but I am open to other interpritations.

There are many calendar systems that use 13 months, the Hebrew Calendar is closest to where I sit.
Women's period cycle is a 13 month cycle, I feel this is why they are more intune with magical working, for Men to gain a better window for ritual/magic working understanding their synodic period or birth moon becomes key.

Hope al the above helps.

LoS
Steve
LandOfShadows
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Nahemah » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:24 am

Nahemah,

I don't think I have compared my system with any other ?
I have researched items that exisit and used the general information that is public, and formed what I feel is my truth, but I am open to other interpritations.

Most of the information and pictures in your OP are using symbols and symbology from older/Ancient sources which were created using systems and knowledge extant at the time of creation,which you then extrapolated from,with your own assertions regarding them.

That IS comparative.

-GeriBot
Nahemah
Magus
Magus

Postby LandOfShadows » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:48 am

Hi Nahemah,

I am a little lost, for all my post was trying to relay is the Star of David is more than a Symbol, and is the carrier of our own Soul, and known as the Merkabah, I tried to tie that idea to common Axioms, I may have gone off on a tangent slightly, I tend to do that, so sorry.

I came across an interesting reply while posting on another forum, and they are going in depth as you are, perhaps their reply to me will make better sense to you than it did me:-

The Magician King Solomon had the ark of the covenant
sheltered in his temple and the statues of Cherubim guarded it just as the
Throne Angels guard the feet of God.

The Chariot of Fire was seen by the prophets including Mohammed who told of traveling in one with angels to learn.

Bishop Ireneaus of Lyons France decided which codices and scrolls would become part of the Bible. He determined that there should be 4 main Gospels
one for each part of the Compass and Hermetically chose them as the Sphinx

Eagle~ John
Lion ~ Mark
Bull~ Luke
Angel/Human ~ Matthew (The human ascends and becomes an angel )

Irene omitted the Divine Feminine from the collection of scriptures
called the Holy Bible. He also omitted the Gospel of Mary, and the Gospel of Christ and the Gospel of Judas which was recently rediscovered.

The Bull is present in the Tree of Life in ancient Baghdad 4600 years ago and in;
A rough and non inclusive hierarchy in order of time ;

The Tree of Life
The Sphinx of Ancient Egypt
The Cherubim and the Chariot of Fire
The Kaballah
The Hermetic Principles
Ascension Alchemy
The Gospels
Tarot

There are numerous correspondences that are drawn to this Hermetic Set
Here are some ;
Element EARTH WATER FIRE AIR
Motto of the Sphinx Velle Tacere Audere Noscere/Scire
Meaning of Motto To Will To Hold onto w/o words To Dare To Know
Magick OBE Healing Mysticism Ascension
Animal of Sphinx Bull/Cow Eagle/Dragon/Serpent Lion Human/Angel
Principle Life Love Light Laughter
Angel Raphael Michael Auriel Gabriel
Gate of Death Love & Unfinished Business Justice Truth & Light Healing
Gospel Luke John Mark Matthew
Cosmic Body Earth Moon Sun Star
State of Being Body/Physical Mind/Mental Soul/Emotional Spirit/Spiritual
Tarot Pentacles/Discs Cups/Grail Wands/Staves/Rods/Clubs Swords
Tarot Nature Energy Workings Love RelationshipsR Struggles Overcome Conflicts/Inspirations
Colour Red Blue Yellow Green

The Human Energy Body continues to develop with time and dedication and becomes more sophisticated in its sacred geometry. The basal merkabah is around each human it will typically be a monochromatic double tetrahedron
but it becomes rainbow coloured and multistellated

This was placed by a wonderful individual on:- http://www.indigoworld.com/index.php?to ... ;topicseen
by the name of:- Aunt Clair

I haven't looked into it in massive detail, but there are some interesting conceptual ideas that I haven't come across before.

The above I feel helped me make sense of so much in just one post, I am a Freemason, and the flag of the Grand Lodge has all 4 of these heads upon it, the link to solomon and each of the Gospels all links into ideas I had, but couldn't affirm or attrribute as she has.

LoS
Steve
LandOfShadows
Initiate
Initiate

Return to Life Extension and Immortality