Powered By Saaraan

Genie Invocation ???

Information for all those new to the occult and the various practices. A place to ask 'beginner' questions and get answers from the more experienced.

Genie Invocation ???

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:46 pm

Original post: CrouchingTiger

Dear Board and all its members

Itâ??s my first post so please forgive if I say something that offends or post in wrong place.

Hmmm where to start okay here goes. Im quite interested in jinnâ??s genie jinaat which ever word suits accordingly. I would like to do this genie invocation process which I have managed to get hold off from someone from India. Now im not just jumping into it I have done quite abit reading and research and would like to go ahead but the only thing holding me back is my fear well not my fear but other peoples fear put into me does it make sense yes / no okay when is y that I mean when people chat bollox it can sometimes raise fear in you for no obvious reason maybe to hold you back from doing something wrong you know or something u cant handle u know the elders how their like lol. Got bless them all.

Anyways back to the subject I finally made my mind up and decided to go ahead with buying this genie invocation process cost me around $150 which is a 6 hour process if u can complete it in this much time.

Itâ??s done on a Thursday night which I tried last week but was unsuccessful as I was very tired and dosed off in the process a few times and then gave up and left it to this coming Thursday. Now what I donâ??t understand is I just donâ??t know what gave me the balls to try this last Thursday I wouldâ??ve died of a heart failure or fear and adrenaline rush. Thos process involves a Surat from the quran and then a certain verse read 10000 times through the night. I would like plenty of advice and information from all you people out there who have done this kind of process what you experienced is it scary or nothing to worry about all info appreciated.

Now to next bit when I ordered this process I waited a whole week every day I would come back from work and check mail nothing waiting eagerly in vain but one night I was laying in my room tired lights off and I shut my eyes and im awake but a picture appeared in my head a very clear picture something so clear that never have I seen so much reality in my dream or my eyes shut. anyways I picture myself sitting in a train not a London underground train but an old rusty train ones u have in India or Pakistan im sitting next to the window can feel the air breeze and I see someone sitting next to me facing the other way I look towards him and he looks at me with this big smile heâ??s wearing a turban and has no ears big dark eyes very flat face like Chinese people but very big built person kind of flat nose flat eyes his facial structure colour is reddish amber like he has scales like a lizards but big kind of like a character out of star trek and no I hadnâ??t watched star trek that night intact I havenâ??t watched it for about good 2 years or so.

Anyways as soon as I see him this is for a split second and I have to open my eyes not in fear but like he had so much power I couldnâ??t bare watch him I had to look away or open my eyes now the smile on his face it had no meaning maybe it meant im coming for you in a bad way or a sincere mile could be any one can anyone put anything to this meaning wise?????

Then that night I go to sleep wake up next morning go to work come back home and the letters arrived containing the manual script and a talisman I have to wear when I do the process.

Now the info I need is should I be afraid shouldnâ??t I be the script says when the genie will appear he will offer you money instead give it back and say I want to be friends with you and he will be in your command and thatâ??s it and then he will give u a stone anytime you need him put the stone under fire and he will appear when u want him to go away read a certain verse and he will go away.
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Genie Invocation ???

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:23 pm

omg no ones actually even bothered to look at this thread as much as other peoples whove actually posted after me im not begging just need some info and advice please if someone can as im about to do this process tomorrow night and then theres no coming back so please if someone could read this and pass someone will be very much appreciated thanks.

Kind regards
CrouchingTiger
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Genie Invocation ???

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:40 pm

Original post: Nero

If this actually works I will eat my hat...
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Genie Invocation ???

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:53 pm

Meaning what im about to attempt is just a some myth and its not true and im wasting my time or what? im sure it cant be just a myhth somone must of done this before and invocated or evoked a genie if not i just might be the first one i dont know hope it does work i will keep everyone updated using this thread thanks.

CrouchingTiger
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Genie Invocation ???

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:15 am

Original post: omnipresence

save some of that hat for me.
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Genie Invocation ???

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:02 am

Original post: Jakaris

I'll have to buy myself a hat, you guys ate that one...
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Genie Invocation ???

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:51 pm

not going ahead with it this week had some food earlier wich contained meat didnt realise so its off till next week now just looking forward to a crazy night out tonight

CrouchingTiger
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Genie Invocation ???

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:53 pm

Original post: fluffy bunny

For whatever reason, you came here for some thoughts.

For what it's worth, here they are.

Say this is a legit spell. (All hats aside, whether it is, or not, is not the issue I believe should be addressed here)

What is this spell for? How do you know? What language is it in? Can you converse in language "X"? What exactly are you saying? What inflection goes with each word? What is it EXACTLY are you promising in return for said favors? Do you know how to banish by heart, well enough that you could do it under stress if need be?

Say an entity from somewhere shows up and asks, "What do you want?" Well? What do you want? Is this the entity that you can get that from?

Let's put it on the other foot. Let's say you are an entity. Your takin a bath/ readin' a book/ helpin' out your charges/ takin' a nap/ gathering your power/ doing something that you personally find important. etc.
Someone calls you from outside. Well, you think they are calling you from ouside; They are kind of speaking 'english' but with the worst accent you've ever heard. You stick your head out the door, and ask in 'English' "Wadda ya want?" The person can't understand a word your saying. So you scratch your chin, and size up the little bugger.

This is what you see. A completely unprepared growing entity, but with no clearing out with introspection, spreading unrefined and uncontrolled emotions and energy around. Has no clue who he himself is, let alone who you are. Not enough control or concentration over himself to stay awake while doing this touchy calling. No guards in place, no idea of the workings of what he just did.

At this point, you have a couple options depending on your disposition.

Since this 'evolving kid' hasn't shown you the even most basic of respects to even have the intrest to understand and make his own spell, you could end this incarnation as a pretty little object lesson for their spirt as a reminder to keep their next incarnation in check. Hmmm. Maybe the more painful the better.

OR You could switch to this incarnations language and ask, "Whadda ya want?" For a moment I would like you to stop and consider how it makes you look if you answer in any form of "I dunno, I thought this would be cool."

OR You could relise that this youngster has made a very undirected choice. One way you could show the dangers is to appear in a lucid dream and show a measured amount of your power, and a tiny taste of how unprepared they are. After all, you understand that even in a filtered enviornment, this youngster couldn't take it, and would HAVE to wake up. You know that if you were to show yourself in the flesh (so to speak) you would sear the flesh from their bones.

If you want to do summonings, be my guest. But for YOUR sanity and safety, my dear fellow, get to the point where you know exactly what you are doing because you have researched and cleansed yourself enough to know exactly;
What your intent is.
What your saying.
Who your talking to.
Why you made this summoning (spell) yourself.
What the entire ramifications are.

If you fall asleep in the middle of an actual ritual..... Congratulations, you have boggled my mind.

Take Care. I mean that in many, many different levels.
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Genie Invocation ???

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:57 pm

Original post: fluffy bunny

By the way, you don't need to make your own spell. What I ment by that is, to understand it enough that iit is as if you had made your own spell.

See how easy it is to make mistkes?
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Genie Invocation ???

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:16 am

Original post: darkwanderer

[QUOTE=CrouchingTiger] Thos process involves a Surat from the quran and then a certain verse read 10000 times through the night.[/QUOTE]
I can't even imagine how you would keep track of saying something 10,000 times in a row. I think the guy in India saw you comming. Its probably best to count this as one of life's lessons and move on.
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Genie Invocation ???

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:39 am

Original post: Nalyd23

There is an easier way to evoke, and that's Evoke not INvoke, these spirits you call jinn and that is to use the instructions in The Goetia: The Lesser Key of Solomon. Those 72 "spirits" are basically the same thing as the jinn with slight cultural modifications.
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Genie Invocation ???

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:36 pm

[QUOTE=darkwanderer]I can't even imagine how you would keep track of saying something 10,000 times in a row. I think the guy in India saw you comming. Its probably best to count this as one of life's lessons and move on.[/QUOTE]
Im using a counter that can count to 9999 times u know one of those hand held counters then once u done 9999 times say one more time and u got 10000 times also i heard these things are nto easy to accomplish and i do beleive counting saying something 10000 times continously non stop without any kind of break does test u to quite a long extent.
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Genie Invocation ???

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:37 pm

[QUOTE=Nalyd23]There is an easier way to evoke, and that's Evoke not INvoke, these spirits you call jinn and that is to use the instructions in The Goetia: The Lesser Key of Solomon. Those 72 "spirits" are basically the same thing as the jinn with slight cultural modifications.[/QUOTE]
so whats the difference between invoke and evoke please calirify also is goeti a book or what? and where can i get from please thankyou.
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Genie Invocation ???

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:40 pm

[QUOTE=fluffy bunny]For whatever reason, you came here for some thoughts.

For what it's worth, here they are.

Say this is a legit spell. (All hats aside, whether it is, or not, is not the issue I believe should be addressed here)

What is this spell for? How do you know? What language is it in? Can you converse in language "X"? What exactly are you saying? What inflection goes with each word? What is it EXACTLY are you promising in return for said favors? Do you know how to banish by heart, well enough that you could do it under stress if need be?

Say an entity from somewhere shows up and asks, "What do you want?" Well? What do you want? Is this the entity that you can get that from?

Let's put it on the other foot. Let's say you are an entity. Your takin a bath/ readin' a book/ helpin' out your charges/ takin' a nap/ gathering your power/ doing something that you personally find important. etc.
Someone calls you from outside. Well, you think they are calling you from ouside; They are kind of speaking 'english' but with the worst accent you've ever heard. You stick your head out the door, and ask in 'English' "Wadda ya want?" The person can't understand a word your saying. So you scratch your chin, and size up the little bugger.

This is what you see. A completely unprepared growing entity, but with no clearing out with introspection, spreading unrefined and uncontrolled emotions and energy around. Has no clue who he himself is, let alone who you are. Not enough control or concentration over himself to stay awake while doing this touchy calling. No guards in place, no idea of the workings of what he just did.

At this point, you have a couple options depending on your disposition.

Since this 'evolving kid' hasn't shown you the even most basic of respects to even have the intrest to understand and make his own spell, you could end this incarnation as a pretty little object lesson for their spirt as a reminder to keep their next incarnation in check. Hmmm. Maybe the more painful the better.

OR You could switch to this incarnations language and ask, "Whadda ya want?" For a moment I would like you to stop and consider how it makes you look if you answer in any form of "I dunno, I thought this would be cool."

OR You could relise that this youngster has made a very undirected choice. One way you could show the dangers is to appear in a lucid dream and show a measured amount of your power, and a tiny taste of how unprepared they are. After all, you understand that even in a filtered enviornment, this youngster couldn't take it, and would HAVE to wake up. You know that if you were to show yourself in the flesh (so to speak) you would sear the flesh from their bones.

If you want to do summonings, be my guest. But for YOUR sanity and safety, my dear fellow, get to the point where you know exactly what you are doing because you have researched and cleansed yourself enough to know exactly;
What your intent is.
What your saying.
Who your talking to.
Why you made this summoning (spell) yourself.
What the entire ramifications are.

If you fall asleep in the middle of an actual ritual..... Congratulations, you have boggled my mind.

Take Care. I mean that in many, many different levels.[/QUOTE]
Yes i am from a muslim family and read arabic fleuently and understand aswell the surat from the quran i read and does not mention anything about cursing or any thing bad relating to the whol process and the verse that needs to be read 10000 times doesnt have any bad meaning or cany relation to calling any evil heres a few translated bits i call upon you the mighty one the forgiving one the one who listens and everything something suffice.
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Genie Invocation ???

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:10 pm

Original post: TheFates

I have tries craxy say this 50000000 times evocation and it works extremly well[I mean well] but after you get it you must make sure it's not a hallisation which it is 50% of the times other times it's real[and how.]
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Genie Invocation ???

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:53 pm

[QUOTE=TheFates]I have tries craxy say this 50000000 times evocation and it works extremly well[I mean well] but after you get it you must make sure it's not a hallisation which it is 50% of the times other times it's real[and how.][/QUOTE]
All this time i been reading threads theres some decent wise people around i really dont know why they let kids like this out on forums if you dont have anything decent to say or any decent advice that makes SENSE or anything that actually RELATES to the topic i would suggest keep your mouth shut as it really lets people know what your mentality is like.
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Genie Invocation ???

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:31 pm

Original post: TheFates

Okay your genie was in your head you were tired now tell your fairy tales to someone else ,okay good girl.
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Genie Invocation ???

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:59 pm

Original post: Nalyd23

CrouchingTiger and TheFates, please refrain from flaming each other as it is against the OF Rules, please read them. If it happens again from either one of you I, or perhaps another mod, will go straight to issuing warnings.

[QUOTE=CrouchingTiger]so whats the difference between invoke and evoke please calirify also is goeti a book or what? and where can i get from please thankyou.[/QUOTE]Take a look at the contents of THIS THREAD, specifically what PaulS and myself have posted there, to understand the difference between Evocation and Invocation. You can look at The Goetia HERE.
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Genie Invocation ???

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:19 pm

Original post: daev

What is the Jin's name? I have here of arabic conjurations like this using the quran... I think that it would work and I am not totaly sure but I don't think that saying the verse that many times exactly matters, what probably matters is that you keep saying the verse while going into some sort of trance. So if you lose track don't get frustrated just keep saying it. Is the Genies name the verse? What is the verse anyways?
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Genie Invocation ???

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:25 am

[QUOTE=daev]What is the Jin's name? I have here of arabic conjurations like this using the quran... I think that it would work and I am not totaly sure but I don't think that saying the verse that many times exactly matters, what probably matters is that you keep saying the verse while going into some sort of trance. So if you lose track don't get frustrated just keep saying it. Is the Genies name the verse? What is the verse anyways?[/QUOTE]
I wasnt told the name of the genie but it says it is the karamati genie i read the verse 740 times last time i tried took me almost 1 and half hour i was tired so that was the main reason to give up i cant say the verse here as it cost me $150 for the whole process i do remember that the night i tried this whole thing next morning i remember everything was different i was having trouble coming to terms with things like i didnt know where i was well i did but at the same time everything was newish if you know what i mean i dod remember that.

Please do keep the information flowing as this thread is starting to take life and some people with intrest are starting to show up so i do appreciate it unlike some folks.

I do remember one brother mentioning that when he or if he does appear how will you converse wih him do you know the language x but i am quite sure that jinaat genie's jinns are multi lingual im sure if they can take form of any living being they can talk any language too can anyone shed some light on this.

Th person who i got the process from also mentioned that when he appears he will be in human form and assured me he will be very friendly as its his nature as hes not a shaitaani jinn but a roohani genie.
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Genie Invocation ???

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:53 pm

umm, everything could have seemed different because of the content of the verse, repeating things to yourself over and over is an effective way of reprogramming your mind to act differently, maybe you should give us an idea of the verse(not type the actual thing out) but just an idea in case it could have had an effect.
BB
timi
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Genie Invocation ???

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:52 pm

[QUOTE=omnipresence]umm, everything could have seemed different because of the content of the verse, repeating things to yourself over and over is an effective way of reprogramming your mind to act differently, maybe you should give us an idea of the verse(not type the actual thing out) but just an idea in case it could have had an effect.
BB
timi[/QUOTE]
Okay tomorrow i will have the verse fully transalated as it is in arabic and post it here. Heres another thing i remember that night when i was reading this verse i kept going into a slepy state and it got to a point where i could not go on any more i was desperatly trying to keep myself awake and my eyes were forcing them selves shut i managed to count to 740 times but when i gave up and put everything away and changed my clothes ready to get to bed now i was wide awake and couldnt sleep like i wasnt tired now that didnt make sense 2 minutes ago im dying to fall asleep even it was on rocks thats how bad it was now im in a comfy bed and im not sleepy no more was mind boggling. anyone got any ideas on that was the whole thing starting to work like i was suppose to go into a trance state or dose off and the whole thing wouldve taken place. was i nearly there and i decided to quit? anyone?

regards
CrouchingTiger
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Genie Invocation ???

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:09 pm

try saying "i eat pies everday six hundred and seventy six times till the monkeys come to arrest me" 740 times and see if you dont get tired cus if you dont understand what youre saying you might as well be talking nonsense youve just gotta shake it off if you really wanna persist.
BB
timi

keep trying im interested to see how this works out.
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Genie Invocation ???

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:25 am

[QUOTE=omnipresence]try saying "i eat pies everday six hundred and seventy six times till the monkeys come to arrest me" 740 times and see if you dont get tired cus if you dont understand what youre saying you might as well be talking nonsense youve just gotta shake it off if you really wanna persist.
BB
timi

keep trying im interested to see how this works out.[/QUOTE]
its nearly wednesday then thursday im going at it full force u only live once so im going to go at it full force hope thing work out how i want them.
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Genie Invocation ???

Postby Occult Forum Archive » Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:32 am

Original post: Jakaris

[QUOTE=CrouchingTiger]i cant say the verse here as it cost me $150 for the whole process[/QUOTE]Look, if it works, great for you, but anything that costs THAT much is IMO a scam.

IMO
$0.50-$5.00: Probably just needs the cash for bandwidth/hosting costs
$5.00-$10.00: Wants to make money off of it, but still might be real
$10.00-$20.00: 90% chance its a scam.
Over $20.00: Scam, I'll stake my reputation on it.
Occult Forum Archive
Scribe
Scribe

Next

Return to Beginners info