Coincidence?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Coincidence?

Post by Amor »

duplicate
Last edited by Amor on Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

not really a fan of the emphasis on there being a need for 'permission'.
Yes, I was a bit too focussed on the process of discharging adverse entities. They are most difficult to remove if there is any implicit or forgotten permission.

So a human that cannot control one of its elementals (e.g. emotional or mental) is easily controlled by an intelligence that can control those elementals. That does not require any permission.

I'd rather label 'heart knowledge' as 'higher-self awareness', so that it's a little more clearly differentiated.
Quite so, but I meet very few humans able to control their hearts. Technically that is the second stage of enlightenment. On another thread I think I gave the Flame in the Heart exercise. That skill is central.
birth control pill I once took seemed to have something of a "psychically activating" side effect
The standard structure for humans includes several "veils" that reduce/prevent energy flows until a proper time. One veil separates the physical from the etheric so that the human (once past about 2 years of age) for a long time lives in the physical world. Another veil separates the lower from the higher mind.

Some chemicals will alter the veils.

on sleep being used as a conduit for information between lives
This is really about interaction between parallel timelines. I have "seen" that our arm of the galaxy has an entity whose body manifests a series of tubes, each containing a complex of timelines.

Generally these timelines are kept separate so that aspects of Existence can develop/experiment without improper interference. Sometimes there are bleed-throughs. I once saw a line with a successful Nazi culture interacting with another line with a successful Arthurian culture. The timeline entity was working to repair the contact point.

I have read on the exopolitics site that friendly aliens have got tired of fixing timeline problems near this planet and have trained Earth humans to do that - a Time Force. Apparently Earth is close to a number of inter-galactic corridors so that the Earth needs to be properly managed.
https://exopolitics.org/the-qanon-deep- ... lications/

So the solar angel (soul) of a human may operate multiple incarnations on several timelines, using data transfer. For example a few months ago, in a dream I saw one of my cousins (not seen here for some decades). She was quite a lot different in physical and emotional appearance but had the same feeling. She was with some of my other relatives from this timeline. Thus the families progress/develop in multiple relationships simultaneously. This suggests that the broader family group has some purpose.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

(just a quick side note post, I'll answer the messages properly during this weekend)

Just in case this bares any meaning:

Usually couple of times a month I hear some voice giving me a message. This usually happens when I'm almost asleep. This morning I received one of those messages. It sounded like an official voice when calling a customer service. It said:
"Welcome to our website. Today you are being served by... Kath!"

I was like "Huh? What?"

A bit later I noticed in my minds eye something or someone staring at me with caution and suspicion, not approaching me, not saying a word. Just standing a distance away. That something/someone was human looking, androgynous, bald, dressed in black (maybe leather, goth/kinky/something along those lines) and had completely black eyes. Then it disappeared.

Sometime later I saw some icons about humans (like on toilet doors or street signs). They were white in color. Then a line swiped the image from bottom to top, changing colors of those human icons to black. The line turned into vertical position and the humans on the left were now different color to the ones on the right (black and white). Then I saw an image of Estonia's city of Tallinn and after that an inside of a torus (the mathematical shape). Then a crime boss from a TV-show and some kind of message saying something about expecting results in a week... Any idea what that was all about?!?
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

They look like different events.

So go back in time to the customer service event. Now visualize a piece of paper with the word "fake". Put that next to the event and see what happens.

Black eyes has some currency as "children" with black eyes wanting to enter the house/car.
https://www.tbsnews.net/splash/legend-b ... dren-55705

So go back to the event and look at the black guy. Write on your paper "predator" and put the paper next to the guy. What happens?

>crime boss from a TV-show

Go back and put on the paper "parallel timeline"

I do not like where your bed is placed. Try sleeping in another room.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:11 am I do not like where your bed is placed. Try sleeping in another room.
I can't. I'm currently staying in a one room apartment (+ shower) since I'm visiting my sister on the other side of country and I'm staying here for a week. (not my sister's apartment) She has terminal cancer which had spread a short while ago in a really bad way. Unless I can come up with a miracle, she won't have more than a few months, it seems.

BTW, this was my very first night I spent in this apartment on this trip.

I'll try today the other things you mentioned.

EDIT:
WOW! Haven't had that feeling in awhile. Just now I noticed myself randomly starting to think the black eyed androgynous goth/kinky/something. And for some reason I decided to command it forcefully to leave me right now and kind of blasted at it in my minds eye with light. I immediately got full body tingling sensations I get when something is expelled from me (demons so far). Very familiar feeling. Had to do it many times more. Not sure if it left or not.

EDIT2:
I guess it worked. When I do it again a bit later, I don't get any special feelings in my body anymore.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>BTW, this was my very first night I spent in this apartment on this trip.

It looks like there is a grid crossing just where your chest was on the bed. I would be quite uncomfortable sleeping there. The grid feels like Curry lines.

https://www.geomancyaustralia.com/2019/ ... rry-grids/

https://www.thespiritualcentre.net/geop ... grids.html

The lines/grids are often contaminated and as you will be aware crossings/crossroads can be used to form portals.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

OneOfFourth wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:59 am Sometime later I saw some icons about humans (like on toilet doors or street signs). They were white in color. Then a line swiped the image from bottom to top, changing colors of those human icons to black. The line turned into vertical position and the humans on the left were now different color to the ones on the right (black and white). Then I saw an image of Estonia's city of Tallinn and after that an inside of a torus (the mathematical shape). Then a crime boss from a TV-show and some kind of message saying something about expecting results in a week... Any idea what that was all about?!?
Well it didn't take long for the Estonia Tallinn to manifest itself to me:

Today I was going to see my sister and I had a bit of extra time while waiting for the local train to arrive. I decided to go and buy a music magazine. At the train I started browsing the magazine and after few seconds found an article which told about the non-violent revolution that happened in Tallinn, Estonia, by 300 000 people turning singing into political power. Right below the first paragraphs was very clearly presented one of my most used synchronicity signals, which means "OK to proceed". On top of that, art (i.e. singing) in my mind associates strongly with magick.

When in my vision I saw those human signs turning color, I was wondering if it meant some kind of dividing or separation of people or something, but couldn't put 1+1 together.

Now I understand that at least some of the visions are notices for me to take note when those things appear in real life. Now I have a pretty clear idea when and how the crime boss will manifest itself in my life: I'll be in my current location for a week before returning home. The crime boss is from a TV series I'm currently watching. I bet the next episode has the actual message in it...
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:24 pm >very quickly I feel how my thought and memory of it fades away

I saw a large wedding group in the front of a local "church" and all the older males had their own black "octopus" sitting on their head, managing their thought processes. The younger members all had a larva-cockroach sitting on the front of the heart - feeding off their life force. Urrk!

Do you have an octopus?
Don't see one, nope.

I've been given information bits now and then that the memory fading is The Chameleon, which is said to be "someone (a person) is doing something in me." So I'm looking into options of how someone might connect fairly permanently their consciousness to mine, replacing some area of my memories for example, to connect there and to do his/her thing from there without me realising it.

On the same line of information:
Early this morning I woke up and felt pretty horrible: mental exhaustion and felt like if I don't be really careful right at that moment, I might induce a heart attack to myself (felt weirdly nauseous and out of energy). Then I realised I should probably check what's going on with me and concentrated on my inner flame I can easily visualize in my minds eye. Once I saw it, then I moved my point of view backwards (out form myself) and saw two things:

1. Wide industrial vacuum cleaner type of tube attached to my chest.
2. Same kind of tube attached to my head.

I immediately detached them and followed quickly where they went. They went to two lighter coloured blobs which had slightly human shaped forms. Usually demons/entities look very dark to me, so I assume these were people. Both tubes went to one of those blobs, but since I saw two of them, I intuitively felt they were both responsible for attaching the energy/lifeforce sucking tubes to me. So I attached both of the tubes to the blob which wasn't sucking the energy out of me (one to the chest and one to cover all of the head). So one of the culprits was now absorbing the otherone's energy. The tubes flew off almost immediately. I tried attaching them several times with always the same result, even when I tried enforcing the connection quite a lot. Then I imagined channeling energy from around me, through my heart and then out of me and put little bit of that inside the culprit blob. Now the tubes stayed attached as long as I didn't go too close. It looked like the tubes deattached themselves and turned to my direction if I went too close. When I moved away they reattached themselves back to where they were.

After that I "drew in" energy from around me an one by one breathed them into the damaged parts of my body. I felt much better after that.

Amor wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:24 pm >Can you modify other person's mind/lightbody/something so that it extends and combines with yours for as long as you want?

Usually that requires some implicit permission from the victim. Even then, the rising tide of human consciousness, after a few millennia will free the victim.

Note however, that the human perpetrator is usually the victim of an inner planes entity doing exactly the same.
I'm asking because of The Chameleon, as mentioned above.

Amor wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:24 pm >falling asleep so that I basically lose my sense of identity/ego/self.

Sleep is often used for data transfer between parallel lives.
My guess is that during those few seconds of unconsciousness I receive infomation from some entity or maybe from my higherself/soul/something (if there is such a thing?) or maybe I somehow get connected to global subconscious or something? I don't really know where the information originates. All I know that it seems to point me to right direction.
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Kath wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:59 pm On the topic of certain things evading the mind's focus...

If you've ever read Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe, there's an idea he has in one of the later books called an "SEP field".

"An S.E.P. can be seen if caught by surprise, or out of the corner of one's eye."

But the basic idea seems to be fairly close to what I'm describing. Sort of looking for something which the mind seems to want to gloss over, and then focusing right there, intently. Kinda drilling through the protective layer of "these aren't the droids you're looking for", and then "pop" you break through that, and voila! You can see it actually IS the droids you're looking for. [lol]

I think the idea that such an effect could be implanted from something external is something which also happens. Such a block can also be crafted with hypnosis.
You're describing exactly how it feels to try and catch The Chameleon:

I can find it only by accident. I might be thinking of something and accidentally my mind focuses on it. Either as a visual thing or some thought/concept I'm thinking of. In both cases I only have couple of seconds before it escapes. If I noticed it visually, the entity basically always starts going fast to some random direction and divides into two or more entities. I learned after many attempts that the clearly visual ones are fake and the barely visible moving transparent shadow thing is probably The Chameleon escaping.

If I notice the chameleon by thinking on some subject (concept/words/sentences) I only notice it once the thought starts quickly fading from my mind even though I try to keep focusing on it really hard; all those parts of the concept/sentence I'm not currently focusing get dimmer/fainter so I need to keep "scanning/browsing" the sentence or concept. Most of the times this still leads to me losing the thought completely.

I've received information through various ways which would point to the idea of The Chameleon being a person (human). This would only make sense to me if a human mind can somehow be almost permanently connected to another person's mind, replacing some areas of the mind/memories/something. Dunno how that's done though. That's why I was curious about molding ones or someone else's lightbody/energybody and connecting them.

Kath wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:59 pm In a kinda similar vein, a particularly effective form of occult curse, is to set up something which emphasizes a negative trait in the target which is already present in them. Kinda using a Judo-like sensibility of using an opponents' momentum against them.
Um, it goes without saying that this is a pretty nasty thing to do to another conscious being though. I'm just trying to be thorough on the subject matter, not inspire terrible ideas [thumbup]
Yep, definitely works! I have to mention this, since what you're saying sounds familiar as one of the main operating methods of the mage group I've mentioned on these forums. Now try also adding an adverse entity to the mix which tries to escalate that effect more quickly, plus some mage or two who covertly poke your vice or negative trait anyway they can. It can drive you nuts really quickly unless you're careful with your thoughts and actions.

- Do you have bad habits? Boost them to the point they start ruining your life and health.
- Do you fear something? Induce irrational levels of fear/paranoia about you getting into contact with that fear and maybe even put you into that exact situation you fear the most.
- What do you love? Destroy those things in a way which causes you the most amount of mental anquish.
- In what ways are you most gullible and persuadable? Use tactics which take advantage of those traits to achieve all the above mentioned things.

Kath wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:59 pm hmmm, I think an attitude I call the "just do it!" mental state, helps though (if I may steal Nike's slogan).
Kind of a "I'm going to do this. I am doing this. This is going to happen. There are no 'if', 'and', or 'buts' about it. This is just the way shit is going to go down. There is no negotiation, no doubt, no second guessing. It's just going to be this way."
For some reason I thought I felt intention behind those words. Is there a way to "load" magickally some specific parts of a message of text?

Kath wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:59 pm Sometimes I've had things where I didn't know how to approach doing something, and I just said "fuck it, I'm doing it anyway" and it just works. Like some part of you knows what to do, it's just in a huge crowd of other parts of you which don't. And you're commanding that part of you to walk up on center stage and get it done.
So basically subconscious knows what to do. You just need to have the intention what you want to see happen and subconscious translates that to whatever is required for the thing to happen for real.

Kath wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:59 pm I can't help thinking there's something a bit similar at play when focusing extra-sensory perception as well. That whole 'exercising an atrophied muscle' kind of idea.
I'm sure that's definitely the case. I noticed that the people I know best and like the best give me best results when sensing what they're starting to talk about when they say couple of first words from the sentence. With people I don't like it doesn't happen that often.

Kath wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:59 pm in a crowd... if people have kind of 'zones of self' which extend beyond their physical boundary, then it makes sense that a bunch of people standing close together kinda overlap each other and dilute each others' individuality in a way.

What if all those things were to do with the movement and interaction of energy bodies, rather than due to poorly-defined and largely evidence-free theories of human behavioral psychology?

Is it just a read on body language? perhaps. But what if there's a louder signal in play? A communication medium which isn't broadly recognized in textbooks, but is universally recognized in practice (often at a pre-conscious level)

What if ALL THE TIME your energy body is interacting with the energy body of every other sentient being around you? What if that's the medium in which "horse whispering" and other such ideas are really functioning?
That would make a lot of sense. I think I'm adopting that idea to my thinking and see what happens.

Kath wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:59 pm But I mean, we're more clever than birds. Why are we being so dense? Do we actually have to be so dense? Are we so deeply trapped in abstract paradigmatic limitation that we can't perceive & work with that medium?
I have a theory that every human being is born with psychic abilities. As child grows up it unlearns those abilities due to how the child is raised and conditioned by the parents and by all the entertainment given to the child.

Kath wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:59 pm Granted I'm into self awareness, inter-consciousness effects, energy manipulation, OBE, and entity interaction. Some people are into different things and may have a different perspective. I see all of my areas of interest as having a lot (like, a TON) of overlapping concepts and means.
Sounds cool to me. You seem to have a clear bias with your interests: anything regarding energybody + minds is of interest to you.

I still don't know what I'm into, since I'm trying to learn the very basics at the moment. Basically my current experience is that "things just happen in random and I'm not sure why or how." My experience is that when I really want or need something, things start happening. More focused/conscious effort rarely gives me concrete results. At some point early this year and couple of times last year I think things happened more under my control when focusin my intent on something. But not anymore. (occult imprisonment? it's a long and complicated story with tons of question marks...)

Kath wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:59 pm
best one for easy receptive telepathy or mind reading practice, or i should say the 'easiest', is in real-time text based chat on the internet.

Before what they're typing pops up as a sent message, answer your own question! don't think "I don't know", just answer it.
Thanks! I'll try that. :)

Kath wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:59 pm I am reminded of a phone call with my ex fiance.

...eventually he started talking again. His first words were "Jesus, I thought you were making it all up". And then he kinda had an existential crisis for a while.
Awesome story! :-D Maybe that was his personal kick from the universe to wake up?

Kath wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:59 pm
cool :)
The latest such event happened only couple of hours ago:
I was lying in my bed (somewhat too early to go to sleep) and suddenly I saw in my minds eye lots of icons which looked like you could click them with a computer's mouse. One of them lit up and started shaking. It was a bell icon, as for alarm. I decided to take note and got up without knowing what would have happened if I had stayed as I was. I felt it prevented me from some kind of harm. Don't know what exactly.

EDIT:
I take that back. While editing this message I've had to remove some entities three times from my head. On arrival the last one gave me pretty nice chills and creeps which revealed it's presence. I think this place where I'm sleeping this week feel fairly hostile in nature. Now I'm starting to have a headache.

I have a feeling I know why atleast some part of this is happening: I've heard a warning that if you ask universe to teach you something to a high level of skill, you'll get into situations you won't enjoy at all. That's just what I've done: asked the universe to teach me whatever skills I would need to reach my goals.

EDIT 2:
I just remembered something from today, which felt like a synchronizity telling me something as it happened. A man passed by me talking to a phone. I heard him say to the phone "...it's could be a really scary experience, but it probably does good for me."
I wonder if something else is coming.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Amor wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:24 pm
I saw a large wedding group in the front of a local "church" and all the older males had their own black "octopus" sitting on their head, managing their thought processes. The younger members all had a larva-cockroach sitting on the front of the heart - feeding off their life force.
Don't see one, nope.
Are tentacles like tubes?

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:55 pm
Don't see one, nope.
Are tentacles like tubes?
The two tubes were originally connected only between me and the other person. Hmm, well, there are definitely similarities then. But the culprit was human as far as I can tell.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>here are definitely similarities then

Odd that my story was such a close match.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:18 am Odd that my story was such a close match.
So maybe someone/something was eating up energy from those people you mentioned in your story?
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

My story was an oblique way of describing what I saw with you - hence the close match with what you saw.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:53 pm My story was an oblique way of describing what I saw with you - hence the close match with what you saw.
Ah, I don't do oblique :) For me to realise I'm being discussed, it's better to just say it :)
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Don't see one, nope.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

What does it mean if a demon says "I'd have to pull out your heart and place the mark on your head" ?

The above is nothing I have agreed on with any demon and never will, but it's something that was said to me well over a year ago and I haven't figured it out yet. Might be related.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

In the standard human there is a vertical flow of Spirit that anchors in the heart - providing Divine Intent and life force.

There is another flow of Spirit that anchors in the head - providing consciousness.

If the brain is unsuitable for the consciousness stream (brain damage, toxins, interference) that stream will (in the cases I have seen) anchor at the back of the heart.

It is not uncommon (e.g. in martial-arts fanatics) for a dark entity to sit on the heart itself blocking the Divine Intent. Such dark entities commonly put a dark layer across the head (typically just above the eyes) to ensure that the light of the soul does not penetrate the personal mind.

So the expression you quote might relate to a dark entity that was considering moving back from the heart and only blocking the mental flows.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Amor wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:54 pm
I'd rather label 'heart knowledge' as 'higher-self awareness', so that it's a little more clearly differentiated.
Quite so, but I meet very few humans able to control their hearts. Technically that is the second stage of enlightenment. On another thread I think I gave the Flame in the Heart exercise. That skill is central.
I found in my path that I was approaching the issue of controlling the heart from 2 directions at once, though initially I didn't realize exactly that I was pursuing 2 different things which both kinda pushed into the same territory.

One was the more common emphasis on meditative states, self awareness, and higher-self mind. Well, not that common, but I'm certainly not the only person to approach it in that vein. And it would take a looooong time to really flush out my own path with that approach.

The other was actually the result of an accidental side effect while practicing energy manipulation. A far more 'mechanical' approach. Basically I was tinkering with the idea of "conserving energy", as in trying to expend less of it, or at least having the ability to regulate such. And I was basically tinkering with an energy manipulation idea somewhat like an inward-facing shield. Now, if you do that with some breathing room inside, then you just end up soaked in your own emotional output, and that can actually heighten emotions. BUT, just keeping emitted energies 'close by' wasn't really my goal, so I moved the shielding kinda 'inside' the light body. Basically blocking emotive energy emission at the source, long before it actually left the periphery of the energy body. This wasn't at all focused on trying to change the emotional state. I was just exploring the purely mechanical manipulation of energy flows, so as to learn to be able to block energy emission.

Anyway, when i tried moving that kinda 'shield directed at self' inward to the source of the emotive energy emission, an unexpected thing happened. I immediately emotionally flat-lined. It was as though the emotive process was like a flame, burning fuel and emitting energy, and it was like putting an overtuned cup onto a candle, it goes out instantly. I was a little shocked by this. Because usually people devote a great deal of 'effort' into controlling emotions. And I'd just done it with almost no effort. It was as easy as flipping a light switch. Like, it was almost frighteningly easy. The difference was so stark, it really caught me off guard. I turned it off right away to make sure I wasn't doing damage of some kind. But then approached the technique again somewhat carefully, with a mind to explore how it works. A simple hard barrier to outbound energy emission from the core results in an instant 'zero emotion' state. But a somewhat more finessed 'filter' could block specific emotions, leaving others only slightly muted.

In hindsight, it shouldn't have been surprising. I was familiar with doing similar things with outside emotional energy, either blocking it entirely, or more often 'compartmentalizing' it's effect on self, so that I could enjoy the sense of empathy without the usual impact on self. So that I didn't suffer that dreadful "flying blind" sensation which you get if you just hard-shield. But I didn't realize that similar mechanics apply within the core of self.

Anyway, I'm not promoting the idea of a "quick & dirty" method of zen exactly. I mean, I AM, but not JUST a quick & dirty approach. There was definitely a lot of interesting things to learn from approaching the issue from more than one perspective. Kind of a synergy between self knowledge gleaned in a more introspective manner, combined with a sort of 'exploratory surgery' approach on the light body (really that makes it sound a bit more gruesome than it is though hehe). I liken it to exploring the idea of consciousness simultaneously from the standpoint of the psychology of thought, and from the standpoint of the biology of cognitive science. Except I'm awfully good at energy manipulation, so that half of the picture was very easy, explored the hell out of it inside a month. The introspective journey side of the coin took much, Much, longer. The two approaches eventually meet in the middle, at the heart of the matter. And each of the two approaches to understanding inform the other.

There's definitely a utility to the quick & dirty approach though. It allows pretty much instantaneous manipulation of one's own mental state. Which just being able to do it so rapidly, is useful. But that's just 'situational utility'. I do think there was much more to be learned from the slower approach. Eventually you come to see the wires and plumbing in the light body which are used when you try to change your mental state via focus. And it can all kinda merge into a very intuitive duality of approach. Kinda taking the introspective focus approach into a meta-paradigm of synergistic method. Eventually moving mental and emotive state feels just like moving a muscle.

I'd say it's transformative. I mean, you reach a point where you're not entirely sure how NOT to have control over your mental/emotional state. Like you're so aware and adept with it, that it becomes a part of your way of being. And being the way you 'were', before, seems almost incomprehensible. It would be like trying to unlearn a language. I find that you can kinda access your former way of being by deliberately kinda "regressing", shifting to the mental state you had at a prior point in your life. Being someone else, who you used to be. Why? I dunno. Call it a touchstone to the "small self". Or call it a snake pointlessly carrying around an old shed skin, hehe, depending on your perspective.

The standard structure for humans includes several "veils" that reduce/prevent energy flows until a proper time. One veil separates the physical from the etheric so that the human (once past about 2 years of age) for a long time lives in the physical world. Another veil separates the lower from the higher mind.
I'm atypical if that's true.

This is really about interaction between parallel timelines. I have "seen" that our arm of the galaxy has an entity whose body manifests a series of tubes, each containing a complex of timelines.

Generally these timelines are kept separate so that aspects of Existence can develop/experiment without improper interference. Sometimes there are bleed-throughs. I once saw a line with a successful Nazi culture interacting with another line with a successful Arthurian culture. The timeline entity was working to repair the contact point.

I have read on the exopolitics site that friendly aliens have got tired of fixing timeline problems near this planet and have trained Earth humans to do that - a Time Force. Apparently Earth is close to a number of inter-galactic corridors so that the Earth needs to be properly managed.
https://exopolitics.org/the-qanon-deep- ... lications/

So the solar angel (soul) of a human may operate multiple incarnations on several timelines, using data transfer. For example a few months ago, in a dream I saw one of my cousins (not seen here for some decades). She was quite a lot different in physical and emotional appearance but had the same feeling. She was with some of my other relatives from this timeline. Thus the families progress/develop in multiple relationships simultaneously. This suggests that the broader family group has some purpose.
I dunno about a 'Time Force'. Sounds a little 'pie in the sky' to me. If such a thing were real, and they had rules like you imply... then I think such rules would be "unfortunate".

Like almost all examples of ideological storytelling, it has the faint aroma of a "Gospel of Limitation". Which almost always conveniently explains away not being able to do something cool with the 'hidden knowledge'. To say I'm not a fan of the Gospel of Limitation, in all it's various forms, would be putting things extremely gently.

Some rules, many rules, have a good reason. I'm a huge fan of live & let live, the golden rule, etc. But a rule like what you describe for inter-life communication would directly effect the human soul in a way which keeps it fragmented and befuddled. If there were aliens who truly wanted that, then (continuing my theme of understating things) they and I would be at an impasse.

Fortunately, I'm pretty sure it's nonsense.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

OneOfFourth wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:24 pm You're describing exactly how it feels to try and catch The Chameleon:

I can find it only by accident. I might be thinking of something and accidentally my mind focuses on it. Either as a visual thing or some thought/concept I'm thinking of. In both cases I only have couple of seconds before it escapes. If I noticed it visually, the entity basically always starts going fast to some random direction and divides into two or more entities. I learned after many attempts that the clearly visual ones are fake and the barely visible moving transparent shadow thing is probably The Chameleon escaping.
When I find something which was trying to hide, but I have a reason to find it (which is usually the case when something thinks it has a reason to hide actually), I kinda lock onto it's energy signature immediately, grapple it's energy body, and also uh... "envelope the arena". So there's no successful running off. By enveloping the arena, i mean, um... like extending self out on a grand scale and just completely encircling the area. Like "stop right there! I have you surrounded ...literally". Potentially with a menacing periphery, like inward pointed spikes, although that's a bit theatrical really. And the kinda locking onto the energy signature in that first moment of contact... I mean, where is there to run then really? It's like their spiritual name, phone number, & address. And grappling their energy body is like just a further reinforcement of the 'you're not going anywhere' theme.

Early mistakes I've made... uh, well there was this one recurring entity. In simplest terms it was a Nightmare.

I did the very 'regimented' scanning thing, forcing myself to focus intently while scanning around. And I noticed a spot where I felt a reflex to just to skim past that area. At first I thought, "damn Kate, you're losing focus, lets start over" so I started over, and I lost focus in the same spot. And that was kinda an "aha!" moment. An interesting side-note, It was even using the physical layout of my bedroom to hide. Technically, it wasn't inside my bedroom at all. It was just past the wall at the head of the bed, technically in the next room over, but also (technically) very near my sleeping head.

So I just stared into that spot, and kinda drilled through the "nothing to see here" effect. And I broke through, and for a moment the entity lost composure. I don't think it spoke any english, but it had a momentary emotive output which could be called "oh shit".

Then it did what I'd call a kind of "fear blast". just a very strong emotive energy wave, which was heavily laced with the sensation of fear. Not like it was afraid of me, but um... it's difficult to describe, but an "assertive sort of fear", like it was trying to make me feel afraid. The particular 'flavor' of that fear was a perfect match for the flavor of fear which was permeating my bad dream. Although while asleep, I'm sure it would only take a small trickle to induce a suggestible sleeping mind to have a nightmare. Basically, it turned it up to max potency, and was trying to make me feel panic. Kinda like how panic can perpetuate through a crowd, but this was targeted and intentfull. I've come to call this a "Boo!", since i've seen other entities try similar.

But, by that point I was really getting the hang of controlling the flow of emotive energy, controlling empathy, essentially dismantling social anxiety, etc. So I was able to just shrug it off. I kinda subverted the fight or flight response by disabling the 'flight' option. I was on edge, and taking it all very seriously, but I was also kinda stone-cold and not running anywhere.

It reached out at me in a menacing manner, as a kinda last ditch attempt to instill panic (it clearly had a thematic taste for fear-based effects). So I went offensive. I really didn't know what to expect, so I went all out, tore it into a million little pieces. I was really shocked at how fragile it was. It was like it's energy body had no resilience at all. Which would have made sense, if I had realized it was a bait & switch, and that I had dismembered an empty shell of energy. I was actually a little annoyed that I had (i thought) destroyed it. Because really I had been looking forward to having an entity interaction, and I finally had one, and I broke it (or so I thought).

So the next time (yes it actually came back a month or two later) I was more thorough. I scanned, drilled through the susupicious "don't look here" effect, grappled it immediately, enclosed a space around both of us, and made a note of it's deep-down core energy signature. That time I really had it. AND, I was being mindful not to 'break' it. I was being very assertive, I had my game-face on, but I wanted to create a dialogue, not a massacre.

But it did a mind-trick thing. Basically a hostile 'trancing' effect. Which reminded me a LOT of street-hypnosis, like the sort sometimes used in committing crimes. Basically it started talking, but it's words were all backwards & jumbled. So I got focused on trying to figure out what it was saying. However, the confusing word-salad was actually what in hypnosis is called an "interrupt". In hypnosis often you'll see an interrupt being used as an awkward physical contact, or a finger snap, or a deliberate mispronunciation, or a strange gesture, etc. Something which part of the mind goes "wtf is that?" which leaves the mind only partially focused on what's going on, and what words are being suggested to it. Something kinda like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR4y5iX4uRY
Except a more weird & spooky version, with reversed speech instead of distracting hand-pats & suggestions, and with the intent of escaping, rather than taking a purse off me.
On the plus-side though, I knew I had effectively cut off escape, if it was backed into a corner where it had to use a ploy like that. In hindsight, there was a hint of desperation in it's emotive output while it was doing this weird speech thing. Also though, I was very disappointed to find that my conscious focus was so fragile.

I doubt it would have come back again.
It didn't take long for me to realize I was bizarrely over-focused on this strange speech, and when i realized that, I realized I was holding an empty rag-doll of the entity. It was flavored like the entity, but it didn't have it's core in it. It was suspiciously similar to the the 'stuff' I tore apart the previous time. It all started to fall into place.

So it got away a second time. But it didn't get far. Well, technically it got very far, instantaneous travel on the astral plane being what it is... Anyway, I went after it (all of these interactions were via OBE), and I homed in on it's core energy signature. I basically did summoning in reverse, via OBE, and said "boo" as I enclosed the space around us again. It was out of tricks at this point. It didn't speak english, but it emoted the general sentiment of submission. I visited it numerous times after that. It wasn't much of a communicator. It was kinda like having an outdoor pet cat ...a blurry line between whether you actually have a cat, or you're just annoying a stray.

Anyway, that was a very early crash course in some of the subterfuge & tactics which exists out there. Well, the bits which relate to the fundamentals of decoys, hiding, misdirection, etc. In hindsight it all seems extremely basic, but at the time (pretty early in my path) it seemed like a huge info-dump of things learned from the encounter. Except for about 30 seconds of mental confusion, I was paying very close attention, not just to what's happening, but how it was being done as well.

I'm of the mind that if an entity can do something, then why can't I? I haven't "always" figured out how to replicate things which I've seen entities do, but usually I can. The only exceptions I can think of are telekinetic/psychokinetic effects, and physical manifestations. I think there's a trick to both of those which I'm not grasping. And I think it's the same detail I'm overlooking in both cases. I haven't seen much of either of those though. I'm quietly confident that if I saw it more, I might figure out what I'm not grasping. I think that the only limitation I have is that I have a job and life responsibilities, and a need for sleep, so I can't devote full-time focus on something. Well, that plus my mentor is seemingly omniscient... that's a tough act to follow.
If I notice the chameleon by thinking on some subject (concept/words/sentences) I only notice it once the thought starts quickly fading from my mind even though I try to keep focusing on it really hard; all those parts of the concept/sentence I'm not currently focusing get dimmer/fainter so I need to keep "scanning/browsing" the sentence or concept. Most of the times this still leads to me losing the thought completely.
yeah, sounds familiar. Although I've never had an entity try to get me to not focus on what I'm reading. But I can extrapolate from kinda similar sensations not involving reading. I've seen things sorta like "befuddling", but things like an "SEP field", which are subtly different, but in a similar genre. There's probably a few flavors of very similar technique, with bits of nuance to them.
I've received information through various ways which would point to the idea of The Chameleon being a person (human). This would only make sense to me if a human mind can somehow be almost permanently connected to another person's mind, replacing some areas of the mind/memories/something. Dunno how that's done though. That's why I was curious about molding ones or someone else's lightbody/energybody and connecting them.
Could be a construct. A more advanced construct can seem sentient (possibly 'be' sentient). Or uh, like a "splinter" of the person? Or maybe something left behind which is more internal to your mind, like a lingering suggestion. I think there's multiple ways to get to a 24/7 effect.
Yep, definitely works! I have to mention this, since what you're saying sounds familiar as one of the main operating methods of the mage group I've mentioned on these forums. Now try also adding an adverse entity to the mix which tries to escalate that effect more quickly, plus some mage or two who covertly poke your vice or negative trait anyway they can. It can drive you nuts really quickly unless you're careful with your thoughts and actions.

- Do you have bad habits? Boost them to the point they start ruining your life and health.
- Do you fear something? Induce irrational levels of fear/paranoia about you getting into contact with that fear and maybe even put you into that exact situation you fear the most.
- What do you love? Destroy those things in a way which causes you the most amount of mental anquish.
- In what ways are you most gullible and persuadable? Use tactics which take advantage of those traits to achieve all the above mentioned things.
hehe, hmmmm, i have a few flaws :P
I have a few bad habits. The worst of which is probably procrastination. I keep meaning to do something about that, but I never seem to get around to it [crazy]
Fears? nada. Although "lack of fear" could be exaggerated into a dangerous trait.
Things I love? Haven't had the greatest relationship track record. I don't have very high expectations there. Courting is easy, but I dunno. It's an odd species. I love movies, those have already been ruined for the most part though. Kinda into video games, those are also on the decline. Anime is still reasonably solid ;) I love chocolate, but if you take that away it'll only improve my figure hehe.
I'm most gullible to reverse psychology. The best way to get me to do something is to tell me I absolutely can't do it, and be a real dick/bitch about it. But, if the intent isn't genuine, that's really easy to sense, so that's of limited value. I guess you could say I'm only vulnerable to reverse psychology if the person using it doesn't 'know' they're using reverse psychology ;)

oh, and i have overconfidence. I type out my greatest weaknesses on the internet :P

Kath wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:59 pm hmmm, I think an attitude I call the "just do it!" mental state, helps though (if I may steal Nike's slogan).
Kind of a "I'm going to do this. I am doing this. This is going to happen. There are no 'if', 'and', or 'buts' about it. This is just the way shit is going to go down. There is no negotiation, no doubt, no second guessing. It's just going to be this way."
For some reason I thought I felt intention behind those words. Is there a way to "load" magickally some specific parts of a message of text?
Ya. although it's much stronger in real-time communication. Sometimes when typing something I feel almost like I'm channeling ideas, like a muse-induced flow. Kinda like in the visual arts, where I can make a morning coffee take a sip and start working on a painting, and then go to take another sip, and spit it out because it's completely room temperature, and then look out the window and realize that it's already dark outside :P that kind of flow seems to carry a much stronger uh... imprint? I guess might be a good word for it.

Usually "stale" text is more like footprints in the sand, there's some energetic content in it, but a dim shadow of what you'd perceive if you were there at the time when the footprints were made. Someone who's better at writing than I am would probably stand a better chance of channeling a long lasting imprint.

So basically subconscious knows what to do. You just need to have the intention what you want to see happen and subconscious translates that to whatever is required for the thing to happen for real.
Yes. surprisingly often.

but ALSO... even if the subconscious doesn't know what to do... being willfully determined to get it done anyway, is still hugely beneficial. Worst case scenario you're pumped full of will and intent and focus and you're in brainstorming mode, and you're odds are very improved with self doubt and uncertainty feeling like ideas which are a million miles away. If some part of the subconscious knows, wonderful, that's super helpful. But if not, fuck it, just be awesome and make it happen anyway.
Not saying it 'always' works. But your odds are drastically better. And the time for sorting through what works and what doesn't, and why, and how, is "later" after you've attacked it with determined Will. It's a little neurotic, purging any possibility of failure from the mind, like a warped view of reality. But a very potency-enhancing warped view of reality.

Your absolute worst case scenario is an amazingly bold and inspired effort. Just, don't think about that while doing it ;) While doing it, you're an unstoppable force of nature, and the result you're attempting is as inevitable as gravity. Like, to the extent of almost a controlled frenzy or a sort of zeal. Channel your inner berserker, with control, even subtlety, perceptiveness, and thoughtfulness... but ferocious Will.

The neija forms of martial arts applies somewhat. Except the obstacle can be something other than an apposing fighter, and the dojo may be entirely mental. Even if what you're trying seems impossible. Sometimes even the nature of reality needs to be taught a lesson.

But not blind frenzy. Oh no, you're playing chess too, and 3-D chess at that. it's just all your pieces are like a barely contained explosion of force.

Look upon the thing which you don't know how to do with a chilling smile.
queen's pawn to e4

Also, think outside the box ;) that helps too. For example, you can play 8 chess grandmasters "simultaneously", and beat 4 of them.
You don't even need to know how to play chess. Just copy their moves to a paired partner you're keeping track of in your mind. And then they're actually playing each other, you're just an intermediary.

It's 90% clever approach, creativity, and nuance/art. And three quarters brute force.

So you only need to bring 165% to the table! (110% is for quitters :P )
ok, sure, 165% sounds like a lot, but if you're twice as capable as you think you are, and most people are, then you've still got 35% left idle.

and yeah, surprisingly often, your subconscious will step up with the answer anyway.

I'm sure that's definitely the case. I noticed that the people I know best and like the best give me best results when sensing what they're starting to talk about when they say couple of first words from the sentence. With people I don't like it doesn't happen that often.
familiarity does seem to help. I mean, you're intimately familiar with their energy signature, and focusing on them is easy.
although, I find that some people just "think loudly". Like they just project strongly, and have fairly clear ideas in their thought process. I've met people who were super easy to read right away, and almost all of the time.

That would make a lot of sense. I think I'm adopting that idea to my thinking and see what happens.
well, I 'think' a lot of things I can't absolutely prove. Beyond a reasonable doubt? sure. but "absolutely"? it's actually really really hard to absolutely prove something.
I can say though that the model has a great deal of utility, completely apart from the issue of absolute provability.

Back when they thought that everything revolved around the earth, they had astronomy equations to figure out the positions of the planets in the sky. Later, humans discovered that the earth revolves around the sun, along with the other planets of course. But... for a number of centuries, astronomers continued to use the old "stationary earth" math equations, when figuring out where to point their telescopes into the sky to look at planets ...just because the math was simpler, and it was "accurate enough" to get a planet into the field of view of their telescopes at the time.

So a wrong idea can work, and still be wrong, yet still work, yet still be wrong. hehe. Also I'm a little wary of the idea that having an idea which works, can lead to a false confidence that the idea is literally absolutely true. I'm open minded, but I am pretty sure my ideas have enough in common with what's actually going on that there is significant utility to it. Also, i rate some of my ideas higher than others :P

I have a theory that every human being is born with psychic abilities. As child grows up it unlearns those abilities due to how the child is raised and conditioned by the parents and by all the entertainment given to the child.
I think that too.

Some ancient and/or primitive cultures don't have a word for certain colors. And within those cultures, it's like those colors just don't exist. Like those colors are just part of the background canvas on which all the "actual colors" are painted or something.

Kath wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:59 pm Granted I'm into self awareness, inter-consciousness effects, energy manipulation, OBE, and entity interaction. Some people are into different things and may have a different perspective. I see all of my areas of interest as having a lot (like, a TON) of overlapping concepts and means.
Sounds cool to me. You seem to have a clear bias with your interests: anything regarding energybody + minds is of interest to you.

I still don't know what I'm into, since I'm trying to learn the very basics at the moment. Basically my current experience is that "things just happen in random and I'm not sure why or how." My experience is that when I really want or need something, things start happening. More focused/conscious effort rarely gives me concrete results. At some point early this year and couple of times last year I think things happened more under my control when focusin my intent on something. But not anymore. (occult imprisonment? it's a long and complicated story with tons of question marks...)
Frater U.D. (a very good occult author best known in chaos magic circles) wrote a nice essay on Models of Magic. I think it could also be interpreted as models of general occult mindset (paradigm), not just the practice of magic.
http://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/chao ... model.html

Personally, I think churches do a lot of magic work. Not all of them, but a lot of them. They don't call it magic. But, I used to be a 'true believer' based in no small part on witnessing such things first hand. I have since then realized there is a difference between the idea that their magic works pretty good, and the idea that their dogma/paradigm is true.

There's an old parable in India of 3 men who went blind before ever seeing an elephant:
one blind man reaches out and feels a tusk of the elephant, and he says "oh i understand, an elephant is like a great bone!"
the next blind man reaches out and feels an ear, and he says "no no! it's like a great flap of leather, or the wing of a bat! I bet it can fly!"
the next blind man reaches out and feels the trunk, and he says "you're both full of shit, an elephant is like a huge snake!"
(I paraphrased somewhat)

In esoteric study, there's a lot of flying blind, it's unavoidable. You can be taught some paradigm which is far more detailed, but then you're in turn being taught by someone who was themselves flying blind when they formed their ideas.
I like to think that I have poked the elephant enough to have 'some' of it's surface roughly mapped out..

One could say that a large number of people, collectively, over time, might form a more complete picture. And that idea sounds great, until you play a game of telephone, and realize that you can't even pass a simple phrase around a small group of people intact. Then add in all the people with agendas of their own. And then add to that the fact that an established paradigm which is 'correct' has little chance of survival. Paradigms compete in the cultural zeitgeist, they function almost like computer viruses, or living things. they have survival traits, which will make them spread in a culture more readily, or alternatively, fail to spread. Most of the survival traits are unfortunately not related to "validity". So... personally, I don't think having a long tradition or a large group is necessarily additive. It might be, if you're really really lucky, but mostly not. And the more time and people involved, the more the law of averages applies, and I think the more likely an idea will get screwed up (rather than improved upon). Lastly, when talking about something which is NOT in the practical concrete common-ground (with terminology which is completely understood, and understood the same way) by both parties... it can become very difficult to express ideas with the content and nuance intact.

It's a pessimistic view, I know. But it's what I think.

I find I have experiences or ideas which require like 6 or 7 tiers (or more) of backstory ideas which I need to flush out, before I even begin to describe what i'm currently thinking, and by the second tier I'm making up terminology off the cuff and referencing movie scenes just to try to convey things in a way that's intelligible. I think I could describe the same idea in writing, twice, years apart, and end up using entirely different words and metaphors, and someone reading both would probably have no idea I was trying to repeat myself. Just because it's in conceptual terrain which is ill suited to descriptors. In fact they might love one essay, and hate the other, not even realizing I was trying to convey the same idea twice, but one just clicked with their own thinking better than the other.

Words are among the shadows on the wall in Plato's cave. I don't think they exist anywhere else in plato's allegory of the cave actually.

Kath wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:59 pm I am reminded of a phone call with my ex fiance.

...eventually he started talking again. His first words were "Jesus, I thought you were making it all up". And then he kinda had an existential crisis for a while.
Awesome story! :-D Maybe that was his personal kick from the universe to wake up?
I dunno. "ex" fiance
um, mostly I think it made him be more cagey.
he had an "honesty problem", and I had an equally severe "second guessing my gut instincts" problem

The latest such event happened only couple of hours ago:
I was lying in my bed (somewhat too early to go to sleep) and suddenly I saw in my minds eye lots of icons which looked like you could click them with a computer's mouse. One of them lit up and started shaking. It was a bell icon, as for alarm. I decided to take note and got up without knowing what would have happened if I had stayed as I was. I felt it prevented me from some kind of harm. Don't know what exactly.

EDIT:
I take that back. While editing this message I've had to remove some entities three times from my head. On arrival the last one gave me pretty nice chills and creeps which revealed it's presence. I think this place where I'm sleeping this week feel fairly hostile in nature. Now I'm starting to have a headache.

I have a feeling I know why atleast some part of this is happening: I've heard a warning that if you ask universe to teach you something to a high level of skill, you'll get into situations you won't enjoy at all. That's just what I've done: asked the universe to teach me whatever skills I would need to reach my goals.

EDIT 2:
I just remembered something from today, which felt like a synchronizity telling me something as it happened. A man passed by me talking to a phone. I heard him say to the phone "...it's could be a really scary experience, but it probably does good for me."
I wonder if something else is coming.
hard to say.
interesting synchronicities though.

The creepy chills thing is a kinda interesting 2-way street. either side can initiate it, but it can kinda take on a life of it's own. if you get the creepy chills, you kinda attract 'bad company' by way of your emotional emissions. You could get the creepy chills from some mundane source (I like horror films for example, that'd do it). And then as a result attract negative spiritual company by way of how you've perfumed yourself with fear. Basically among the more significantly negative entities, emoting fear is like bleeding in shark infested waters. There's a lot of ways that could work in practice. For example, you could have a minor annoying negative entity inspire the creepy chills, but then as a result attract a bigger negative entity. I also think that if for some reason your emotional energy was... uh, how to put it. If you had really bad ventilation for expelling it away from yourself (like cutting a bunch of onions in a kitchen with no ventilation), then you could probably drive yourself into a panic attack without any outside help. There's some very chilling entities out there too though. I met far too many of them as a child.
I've heard a warning that if you ask universe to teach you something to a high level of skill, you'll get into situations you won't enjoy at all.

I just want to quote that again for emphasis. I'm intimately, INTIMATELY, familiar with that.
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.
But it can also give you a limp ;)
I'm pretty durable
Ideally, the quality of the insight is at least on par with the unpleasantness of the experience. It's not always, but often it is.
Life does have a 100% mortality rate regardless.
*shrug*

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Amor wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:11 am So go back in time to the customer service event. Now visualize a piece of paper with the word "fake". Put that next to the event and see what happens.
dude, I'm standing right here [crazy]

(i'm kidding, I dunno what the visions are either :) interesting stuff though )

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:11 am So go back in time to the customer service event. Now visualize a piece of paper with the word "fake". Put that next to the event and see what happens.

>crime boss from a TV-show

Go back and put on the paper "parallel timeline"
Those tests didn't react at all in any way, so I did my own tests:

With the auditory customer service type of message I freezed the message in mid sentence and imagined a loudspeaker next to my ear and followed its cord. I quickly found an entity of somekind (it didn't feel like it wanted to be hiding from me at all). Then I freezed the crime boss / Estonia visuals in the middle of it and imagined that TV was actually showing it to me and I followed the TV's cord and ended up to the same entity. Then I did what you have taught me to do and I told it to "show me your light" and it did and I saw something very different to anything any of the entities has shown me before (an image inside the light). I asked its name which it gave to me. The entity I met wants, for some reason, to stay anonymous for now, but it looks like it's probably benevolent. Because of this I won't tell more details about the very short meeting, or what happened during it.

After that I received a short message from Entity-A basically saying that universe/magick/everything occultists teach each other isn't anywhere near as complicated as they make them out to be. The information has been occulted, obfuscated and mixed with non-truths to keep people from understanding them and using them. And this has been done by humans to themselves. Magick has nothing inherently bad in it and it's OK to use it and trust it. Actually it looks like it was stolen from people by power hungry occultists, who wanted the direct link to the universe/spirits/creator all to themselves (biggest heist in the history of humankind). Magick and universes mechanics are like a tool, a drill, which people were meant to use from day one. But many people have decided to use that drill to hurt their neighbours kneecaps and skulls instead of fixing the neighbours shelves and doors and do other good deeds with it. The message was "Help. Don't bully."

Entity-A seems to encourage me to distrust everything (including itself) because of "Knowledge that is taken in with pure trust, by the giver's face value, status or with awe to religious authority cannot be said to be knowledge at all. You have to think it through and verify whatever you can to even call it knowledge. Misinformation takes power away from people which belongs to them. Things are much simpler than people make them to be."

So basically even if "christian God himself" with an army of angels would come down and tell you that "this is the truth", you should still give it some thought to realize if that's really the case or not. If you don't do that mental exercise, you give in to malevolent control of yourself.
Last edited by OneOfFourth on Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

In philosophy there is an error called Reification. A quality is turned into an object.

Thus the state of knowing is turned into an object: knowledge.

Equally the state of being true to some standard/entity/relationship is turned into an independent object: truth.

Similarly information is only that after data has been used to inform a decision.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. Are you saying acquiring knowledge is impossible?

Also everything in history seems to fit way too perfectly to the above information I was given. Imagine the religious wars and everything that has happened in the past:

"Hello! We're here to force you away from your spirituality, direct link to spirits/nature/god(s) and all of your beliefs and replace them with our own. From now on there's someone else between you and what you used to commune with directly. If you don't agree, you will be executed. Have a nice day!"

That pretty much sums up all of the written human history.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>Are you saying acquiring knowledge is impossible?

Reading a book about some skill is not the same as acquiring the skill.

Knowing comes from experience.

Return to “Shamanism”