Love spells

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: dionysius33

I thought he was just a Dungeons and Dragons player.

Another thing, sometimes, more often than not, if you treat a girl (sorry girls) as you just described "like a queen, sweet etc." they will dump your sweet a$$. Nothing is guaranteed.

People are random beings .. so those percentages were a joke I hope lol.

If someone did manage to con someone else into "loving them", and it wore off, the remaining % would probably be that % of love that was actually REALLY existing in the relationship.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Original post: Magickan1

Yeah I studied a lot about dating, their rule is something like "treat women like sh*t and they'll like you, treat them like queen and they'll never even date you" but many people would not agree, specially women, I think people who writes dating books sometimes write them with hate towards girls hehe, I have a balance: dont treat too cool but not too bad but give enough love :P, about the love spells I want to manipulate girls because I am a really really REALLY bad magician with hate towards girls and all human beings in general (Kiddin, LOL ;)), the question was just for curiosity as I said in my very first message, It was a question I had in my mind because of a friend's question/chat we had, BTW thanks you all for posting your experiences I appreciate it, but BTW a Yes or No question: a love reversal removes all love even the one you gained by behaving THE WAY IT SHOULD BE for a woman to love you? come on guys its curiosity ;) & something we should all know I am not typing this with my enchanted magick wand on my hand choosing which girl to enchant :)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Original post: TheFates

Obvisously know one ever has ever done one here.:roll:

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Original post: Eddie

See, I don't think girls like assholes, they just are attracted to strength, which assholes have a lot of the time. And if you treat a girl like a queen, well yeah, you gotta respect her, but hold your own. Don't be her bitch. The whipper usually cheats on the one who's whipped cause you just can't respect someone who kisses your ass. Girls dig the mysterious sort who always leaves them wanting to know more, the badass who won't back down from anyone, sensitive sort who always can tell how the girl is feeling, and the collected sort who's completely got his shit together, cause girls dig security.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Original post: Jade_Phoenix

NM: Ooookay...

You really shouldn't have cast the love spell. Spells cast for personal gain rarely result in YOU getting what you WANT versus what you deserve.

If you truly love someone, you'd want them to be happy. If she's not happy in the relationship, let her go. If she comes back, so be it.

And yes, I believe so, btw.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Original post: PaulS

I can only tell you what happens under "normal" conditions when a love spell is removed.

The person remembers the deception, the control exerted over them and the process seems to them like a slow drug-aided rape. They are filled with anger and usually want nothing to do with the person who had the control of the love spell over them.

PaulS

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Original post: Grab

This is a fun thread.

I'm usually in the CM or occasionally Chaos sections. (TheFates and Eddie had some really fun and interesting thoughts here, why are they now banned?)

PaulS, what you wrote was interesting as well. Would that person feel like that, in every case, even if they never knew that there was any magick going on? I mean, suppose I do a spell to make Liza love me, and we end up in a weird relationship and it turns out I don't want her, and break the spell. Why would she feel angry about me, if she never knew I know anything about magick or specifically did the spell?

Not that I'd care to do a love spell. Fuck spells or Orgy spells would be more my style. :lol:

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Grab,
When you remove the magik from the relationship it is exposed to the one who was under the influence.
"F*ck" and orgy spells are the same - convincing someone to ignore their free will to engage in a relationship or actions they would not ordinarily bother with is just rape. It may be legal but it is as morally wrong as kidnapping, torture and rape.

PaulS

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

PaulS, interesting. Would that effect also come even if the spell wasn't targeted to anyone specific? I mean like someone making a love spell, and meets a girl, and then somehow an undo-spell is made. Would the girl feel the same?

As for morals, well, any seductional method will only be temporary in most cases. Does that mean that also seduction is immoral?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Original post: BrokenIris

With normal seduction, the target has the choice, chance and opportunity to walk away and ignore seduction attempts. With a strong "love", "f*ck", etc. spell the target is almost always unaware of what is going on and has little control over their responses.

If you are not directing the spell to a specific person as you stated in your question Grab, then why the spell at all? I am sure there are plenty of WILLING partners for am emotionless sex session. Why the need for that type of spell? I must be missing something here. It seems like there would be more emotion and reality in masturbation. Why even bother with the spell. Like I said, I may be missing something and am curious what your response may be.

However with the information I have at this time, performing a "love spell" in my humble opinion, is a form of violation against an individual and therefore....imo....morally wrong.

With Respect

Iris

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

I'm not interested in a discussion of the moral of magickal workings, since I've never seen such a discussion lead to anything constructive.

Normal seduction: the seducer weaves his words and actions in a way to change the "free will" of the target to get romantic / sexual feelings.

Love / fuck spells: the seducer weaves his magick in a way to change the "free will" of the target to get romantic / sexual feelings.

If the target is strong enough, he/she might be able to walk away unaffected - if they want to.

A good seducer will have a much stronger effect, thus requiring a stronger defense for the target to walk away. Same for magick.

As for your other question, I don't understand. If your Will is "i want to be enlightened", why aim it at a particular set of exercises to be used? If your Will is aimed at "i want a good fun job", why aim it at a specific job? If the intent is "give me a fun orgy this weekend", why aim it at a specific set of girls/boys?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

I guess we look at the act of sex differently and with that being the case, I respectfully accept your opinion and agree to disagree. I may have had a different response 25 years ago, but as it stands at this point in my life, I would never have sex with someone I do not love and I would never look at either as merely a fun event to enjoy for a few hours. If I merely needed self gratification, I would masturbate. I would not pull someone else into the act via spells. I am not saying how you feel is wrong....for you. I respect your right to think, feel and do as you please. However, for me, I would choose not to satisfy myself in such a way. Especially not with a love spell. I could not live each day knowing the "I love you" I hear when I wake up each morning is a facade brought on by a magickal act of selfishness.

With Respect

Iris

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Original post: Soul of Ginnungagab

[QUOTE=BrokenIris (in a reply to Grab)]
............ I respect your right to think, feel and do as you please. However, for me, I would choose not to satisfy myself in such a way. Especially not with a love spell. I could not live each day knowing the "I love you" I hear when I wake up each morning is a facade brought on by a magickal act of selfishness.

With Respect

Iris[/QUOTE]I wonder if such a spell really could carry the term "love"; isn't the word "love" misused in that regard? I mean does it actually make sense to apply the word "love" if you are trying to block a person's will with such kind of "love spell"? Wouldn't a real "love spell" be a kind of spell that greets the will and enables love to flow freely between two persons? Then you would not be able to control the love of the other person of course, but that would be much more alive, wouldn't it? And you can probably not control the other person's love anyway; instead the love would probably rather be missing or suppressed to some degree and you would have the facade; if some real love is present in that situation it is a possibility that it could be there despite the spell. Or the real intention behind the spell could be great and totally different from the words in the spell and therefore the effect could be much better than it would seem on the surface. Well I don't know much regarding love spells it is just that those reflections do seem to make some sense to me.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Original post: doh

Okay, let's break this down a bit.

Normal seduction, as you explained Grab, using
weaves his words and actions in a way to change the "free will" of the target to get romantic / sexual feelings.
is either A-an honest attempt to attract another individual with the possibilities of a long term relationship or B-deception to get what you want. Either way, it is a magic of a sort as you are exerting your own will over their's. One is honest, the other is not.

A love spell is directed AT an individual. It directly affects their free will, WITHOUT ANY PERSONAL CONTACT FOR THEM TO BASE A DECISION ON, and once removed, the effects WILL be remembered. That, or they will view you as you really are without the effects. If someone didn't fall in love with you PRIOR to a love spell being cast, chances are, once it is undone, they won't love you, either.

An "f**k" spell, as well, is directed AT an individual with the same "interference" of their normal free will.

An "orgy" spell, by virtue of it's name, would either A-effect a lot of people unwillingly, or B-be cast on willing participants. If you are trying to obtain the attention of someone through the "A" method, you will be recieving more than you bargin for if you are only looking for one. This may or may not be something that someone would be normally totally against, it would be more of a suggestion than a breaking of the will. If it is the "B" method, it doesn't really matter, so long as the individual willingly accepts all circumstance and reprecussion of such an action and so long as YOU aren't jealous of the fact that they may be amorous to more than just you.
As for your other question, I don't understand. If your Will is "i want to be enlightened", why aim it at a particular set of exercises to be used? If your Will is aimed at "i want a good fun job", why aim it at a specific job? If the intent is "give me a fun orgy this weekend", why aim it at a specific set of girls/boys?
Being able to cast a love spell is not enlightening, in my opinion. KNOWING how to, knowing how you use what and why you use it, using the information you have AND being able to look at all possible outcomes and their possible later effects, is a bit more "enlightening". As far as "aiming" anything, you need to be certain of what it is you wish to hit and just how hard you wish to hit it. After all, you don't want to nuke something when a slap on the wrist will suffice, if you understand the analogy.

The morals of any of the above said aspects are up to the individual doing it. I will say it is neither here nor there as I have my own opinions and the ultimate judgement of it is "right" or "wrong" is not mine to make, but for every action, there is a reaction, another action, another reaction, ect. ect. ect. ad infinitum so when you do things using magic, you should always look at the "next five moves" as the would pertain to what you set in motion. Make sense? And in the infamous words of Uncle Ben Parker - "With great power comes great responsibility."

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

If I convince a woman to jump into bed with me and she means nothing to me then she has a choice. If she sleeps with me she can change her mind at any time. Using magic is like tying her down and raping her - she never has a choice. In both cases she will remember my actions and hers - remove the spell and she remembers what she has done and why - Can she actually love someone who has deceived her and raped her? NO!

PaulS

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

PaulS, please explain to me who is but a little innocent inexperienced magician why one would like to a) remove the spell instead of just allowing it to fade or b) tell her that you can do magick / have done magick.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

[QUOTE=Soul of Ginnungagab]I wonder if such a spell really could carry the term "love"; isn't the word "love" misused in that regard?[/QUOTE]
I agree, this type of spell has nothing to do with "love", however I did not choose the title of the thread. It should be called "control spell" or "violation of human emotions spell"...imho of course.

[QUOTE=Soul of Ginnungagab] if some real love is present in that situation it is a possibility that it could be there despite the spell. [/QUOTE]
But since the spell was done, one would never know for sure would they? Why would someone want to live like that and how fair is that to the target of the spell?

I know someone who was in a relationship for 7 years. They loved their partner dearly, best friends, this person would have literally died for their partner. In this person's mind, they were deeply in love, would always be, grow old together. Then suddenly, and very unexpectedly, the partner informed this person that the entire 7 years has been one big lie. The partner had never loved her, yet had secretly loved another the entire time. Every time "I love you" was said, it was a lie. Every time they had sex, it was a lie. Every ounce of reality for 7 years was a facade and this person had no clue they had been tricked in such a way. The partner then informed this person that it went on so long because the "target" individual provided a place to live, food to eat, internet access, utilities and someone to sleep with so there would be a warm body there to pretend like it was the one the partner really loved. You have no clue how devestating it could be to be violated and deceived in such a way.

That is no different than a "love spell". It is deceptive, hurtful and a lie. To trick someone into loving you under false pretense is wrong. Love is either there naturally or it is not....and if it is not and it is forced....I have to agree with Paul....it is no different than any other form of violation.....including rape. Mental rape leaves horrendous scars that often never heal. If you care anything about the person, why would you risk doing that to them?

With Respect

Iris

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

some love spells are designed not to fade. When the "new" wears off and your partner continues to cling, eventually you remove the spell.
The way the spell is removed doesn't matter though. As soon as the spell no longer controls the mind they remember. Once they remember you have the same results.

PaulS

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Teach me how to make such strong spells that won't wear off! :lol:

So a person who does not believe in magick, and does not know that you believe in magick, will still "remember" that they were under a magick spell?? I personally doubt it, I think they'll project the sensation on just a feeling of "what was I thinking" and move on.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Original post: Soul of Ginnungagab

[QUOTE=BrokenIris]I agree, this type of spell has nothing to do with "love", however I did not choose the title of the thread. It should be called "control spell" or "violation of human emotions spell"...imho of course. [/QUOTE] Yeah I know that it wasn't you that chose the title of the thread, but since there exist something that is called a "love spell" the thread name is fair enough I would say.

[QUOTE=Soul of Ginnungagab]
if some real love is present in that situation it is a possibility that it could be there despite the spell.

[/QUOTE][QUOTE=BrokenIris]
But since the spell was done, one would never know for sure would they? Why would someone want to live like that and how fair is that to the target of the spell?[/QUOTE] Deep within themselves they probably know, but to awaken the awareness of the matter can be quite a task I suppose.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Original post: Phonicdev

Well, I think, theres alot of morality. I personally believe in fate, and that things happen for a reason. And when you believe this you must also ask that if any magick at all is moral as it would distrupt the chain of events....but if we're imagening that my beliefs, are linear, as opposed to, the idea of quantum mechanic, I think it is anyway, Then your fated to cast such spell.

So I guess you could take the side that, you casting the spell is fate, and that by not casting the spell you would infact be altering the chain of events.

Sorry to have put forth my idea as its a belief which doesnt have an answer, its just a theory, and In my theory whatever you do is ment to be, and the right course of action, even magick casting, crimes, and other world changing events. Casting magick is no different than punching a random person in the street, you will have altered their life, and yours.

Also as for free will, there is no proof anyone has free will, this could well be delusionary, especially if you believe in Fate.

All this said though, I do believe in listening to your consicous, because that does tell you if what you did, was right, or wrong.

I would also like to state, although you may find this belief system selfish, and cold towards other people, it is not. I do what i can to help people, also i have yet to tamper with magick and so have not "interfered" with the chain of events in the word or anyones life : D

Darroth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Post by Darroth »

Occultforums.com Archive wrote:Original post: PaulS

The topic of the pros and cons of love spells has been hashed and rehashed ad nausium. If the topic drifts off of "your experience with love spells" this topic will be deleted.
PaulS

Here is MY personal experience with love spells:
IN almost 40 years of practicing I have done a handfull of love spells - They always work and they have no poor or detrimental reprocussions. The spells I am talking about ask deity to bring into a persons life the mate that they need at that time to make them better and lead them ever towards their perfect partner.
In that same time I have been asked to BREAK hundreds of love spells. Most often the person who cast or paid to have the spell cast is the one who wants to break it. They have found that being loved artificially is less than desirable once they fall out of love with their partner.
I strongly suggest that if you are going to do a love spell that you have a break spell made at the same time - just in case it doesn't end up being what you really want once you have it.

PaulS
Can anyone direct me towards one of these "ideal partner" spells? I've been looking but I've been unable to find one.

Thanks so much!

Venefica
Benefactor
Benefactor

Love spells

Post by Venefica »

Most books about love magick have them, and there is allot of such books, and I do mean allot. They are also rather easy to make yourself. Here is a simple one.

To Find An Ideal Partner

On a Friday on a night when the moon is between dark and full, Friday because it is the day most associated with love, take a long warm bath or shower and pamper yourself, if you are to find love you need to love yourself first. Then take a pink or green velvet bag, or any other cloth bag, and put into it symbols of the qualities you want in your ideal partner, if what you are looking for is a pure sexual relationship a red or orange bag will work better. Such symbols can be anything, a small heart shape for love, perhaps a folded up paper with math problems for intelligence, a small mirror for beauty anything that you think represent the qualities you want in a partner. When you are done tie the bag shut and go to your altar or a place you at be undisturbed. Light a pink candle for love and a red candle for passion.

In your mind focus on what your idea partner should be, then write this down on a piece of paper, be specific, but not to specific, it is unlikely a person who is completely perfect in your eyes exist, but write down what is important to you like for example faithfulness, kind, like computer games and so on, anything you see as important in a potential partner. Then turn the sheet of paper around and write all the things you can offer a partner, like love, caring and so on. Once you are done sit before the burning candles and meditate on your ideal lover. Then light fire to the piece of paper with one of the candles and drop it in some heat proof container, as you do this say these words.

In this world let me see,
The (man/woman) who is right for me,
I invite this (man/woman) inn,
When I meet (him/her) love will begin.

Then take a white candle and inscribe your name on one side and my perfect partner on the other. Rub it with the ashes from the burned paper and drip some wax from the burning candles one it. Let the candles burn completely down. Every day light the white candle for a few moments and think about your perfect partner. Keep the bag in your purse or briefcase or whatever you got, and most importantly be on the lookout. The spell can help you meet your perfect partner, but you still have to put yourself out there. Have faith that you will find the one right for you and eventually you will.

Ok sorry mods, I know this is not the spell sharing section. I just wanted to make a spell for Darront to answer his question.
*Learn magic for it is the only truth of this reality, become magic and you will become the essence of that truth--Ars Magica
*Cats are magical, the more you pet them the longer you both live--Unknown
*The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper--Eden Phillpotts

janettemoon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Love spells

Post by janettemoon »

Occult Forum Archive wrote:Original post: Ricky12

when a love spell is performed ..after how much time(after the spell) can one except to see results
It depends on who casts the spell honey. The best ad fastest spells that I have seen where done by Master Ignacio at https://www.highesthelp.com
He is the best on this.

brendagb
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Love spells

Post by brendagb »

janettemoon wrote:
Occult Forum Archive wrote:Original post: Ricky12

when a love spell is performed ..after how much time(after the spell) can one except to see results
It depends on who casts the spell honey. The best ad fastest spells that I have seen where done by Master Ignacio at https://www.highesthelp.com
He is the best on this.
Hi, thanks for sharing, I am a customer too of Master Ignacio at https://www.highesthelp.com and he is really amazing. He helped me recover my ex and to get my business back on track. I really owned this man something and I hope that he gets the best. He does an excellent job.

Return to “Beginners Info”