Magick Bottles (Craft Idea)

Sculpture, Wood Carving, Outdoor artworks, installations and artistry.

DarkSchneider
Forum Member
Forum Member

Magick Bottles (Craft Idea)

Post by DarkSchneider »

Hey everyone :) Dropping by to say hello.

I feel like this would be a good place to post about this since it's one of my most recent projects and you guys might enjoy the idea.

I made some little craft bottles that I filled with whatever I think would be nice to carry with me. In the example I'll be posting of the two bottles. The first bottle I made so I can learn to turn stagnant and sad energy into energy for peace and tranquility. I made the bottle because I had a falling out that I don't believe I can reconcile so I did something practical and went to work. I put lavender, a scroll with a prayer, some beads and chips of amethyst. I decorated it with 2 birds symbolizing doves for peace. :)

The second bottle is for a friend, I put salts, a prayer for wellness, a heart (she requested), some bits of sandalwood incense, and quartz and amethyst chips. I decorated it with a hamsa and a nazar.

It is my intention to either make them for people as is, or to suggest a magickal charge (of their own effort) to give it some power :)
Attachments
magick bottles.jpg
"...You must never lose sight of who and what you are, and what a threat you can be, by your very existence. We are making history right now, every day. Always keep the wider historical and social picture in mind. That is an important key to both Lesser and Greater Magic. See the patterns and fit things together as you want the pieces to fall into place. Do not be swayed by herd constraints—know that you are working on another level entirely from the rest of the world." -Anton LaVey

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Magick Bottles (Craft Idea)

Post by Desecrated »

Yeah, I like doing things like that too.

Eremita
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Magick Bottles (Craft Idea)

Post by Eremita »

They look neat. :)

I like the little bottles you've used. I've made spell jars in the past but didn't bottles that small - as a consequence they always end up one-quarter filled and don't look nearly so nice as yours!

Return to “Crafts and other Skills”