Recommended reading list and textbooks for talking to spirit

Occult books, occult pdfs, occult texts, sacred texts

Firice
Forum Member
Forum Member

Recommended reading list and textbooks for talking to spirit

Post by Firice »

Hi all. I'm interested to know about 2 types of books that are available on the internet on the topic of spirit communication. Not with the angels, demons, or the elementals but with deceased ones. The first type of theory and basics and the second type would be technical with procedures. The vehicle of communication I prefer is anything other than mediumship. Rather, if there's anyone in the world who's developed his clarity of mind, mental telescope, psychometric power, senses of the soul and has cared to write a book on developing the skill is welcome.

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Recommended reading list and textbooks for talking to sp

Post by fraterai »

One of the best modern books that lays out the hard work required for necromancy is COMMUNING WITH THE SPIRITS: The Magical Practice of Necromancy by Martin Coleman. It lays out how one could go about attracting and communicating with deceased spirits in a very straight forward way. It is hard work though!
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Franz bardon - Initiation Into Hermetics, The Practice of Magical Evocation and The Key to the True Kabbalah.

I would also look up Denning and Philips, they have written several books together about both communicating and self-development.

Firice
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Firice »

@Desecrated: I also have Bardon's hermetics. There are some skills that can be useful in communicating with the deceased but I don't remember specific procedures given in it. I'll look up the others you've talked about.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Firice wrote:@Desecrated: I also have Bardon's hermetics. There are some skills that can be useful in communicating with the deceased but I don't remember specific procedures given in it. I'll look up the others you've talked about.
I think book 2 have more detailed procedures in it. The first one is just the groundwork.

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

There is also Forbidden Rites:a Necromancers Manual by Richard Kieckhefer and The Cambridge Book of Magic by Francis Young.Both of which could be adapted for the OP intent.

But I feel the OP is better looking into development of psychic abilities rather than plunging directly into Ceremonial Necromancy.
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

Return to “Text”