Parallel/past life experiences are actually just spirit encounters?

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Parallel/past life experiences are actually just spirit encounters?

Post by OneOfFourth »

First, let's see what we know about spirits:

1. Spirits use whatever works to advance their own agenda.

2. Spirits can use whatever they find from human's subconscious to make communication possible between him/her and the spirit.

3. Spirits can communicate with us via dreams, wether we realize/remember it or not. If we don't realize it, it doesn't matter: the spirit can still affect our subconscious and do the trick it needs.

4. Spirits are such alien entities that human mind can probably never comprehend what they're truly like.

5. Some ghost types look like stage plays: there can be several ghostly people and a ghostly environment/background which you can see. All that is still just a single spirit entity. Move this physical world stage play into a human's mind and it looks like a dream.

Now keeping all the above in mind:

What could theoretically happen if a person believes parallel universes allow people to communicate with alternate timelines or past life versions of themselves through dreams? Spirit finds that idea from a human's subconscious and creates (or turns into) "a dream" to interact with that person. It could easily pose as several different people and the whole dream environment itself, including the dreamer's self in the "alternate reality".

Since such a spirit would be sentient, the dream would most likely feel very coherent and logically progressing. Also since the dream itself would be the spirit, the "dream" would feel somehow essentially different to a regular dream.

This is exactly the experience people have reported when they experience parallel/past lives through dreams. They say the dreams are very coherent/logically progressing like real life. They also report them being very vivid: almost impossible to tell different from real life. They also often report an emotion lingering throughout the next day, where they feel like they're now in a wrong universe, etc.

If the above would happen to be true, it would make it possible to manipulate people into believing and doing almost anything, given enough time. This would also make it possible for a magick user to manipulate others into believeing and doing things to advance the magick users agenda. A person would not realize he/she is not interacting with a parallel/past life of self, but with a spirit.

This is a worrysome idea, since there is a huge trend on the internet to connect with your parallel/past life self.
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Parallel/past life experiences are actually just spirit encounters?

Post by Amor »

Perhaps in the galactic ecosystem, spirits have much to accomplish that is quite separate from humans. For example, the mineral kingdom had its own agenda of spiritual unfoldment for billions of years before any humanoid showed up.

Still, leaving that aside, there are some interesting questions.

It is perhaps worth distinguishing past lives from parallel lives. Past lives are with us every day, even every hour, while parallel lives are mainly parallel - non-intersecting and purposely constructed that way.

> human's subconscious

Does a human's subconscious exist as a complex of spirits - that may or may not like the human?

Is the human mind a "foreign installation"?
https://belialith.blogspot.com/2011/12/ ... s-not.html

>almost impossible to tell different from real life.

There are various techniques for investigating dreams, including going back in time to re-enter the dream and re-engage with the characters

Testing parallel life connections: for example, take the energy of the event and place it against parallel timelines to see if it matches. If a match is hard to find, look also at the timelines above and below the plane of perspective

One of the key signs of a parallel life is that the humans we know well often look quite differently in the parallel life. Another is where we have skills/knowledge quite incomprehensible on this timeline.

A sign of skipping between parallel lines while awake is that the worlds are slightly different - an object appears/disappears on an otherwise empty kitchen bench. I have had that twice while alone in a small house. I tested for poltergeists and there were none.

It is very hard to separate from past lives as many of our companions from those are reborn and nearby. Also the quality of our physical, emotional and mental bodies is carried over from the previous life - so that we do not have to restart with nothing. There is karma to be resolved and skills and knowledge to be recovered.

Parallel processing is used by much greater entities and humans are not the primary focus.

Timelines seem to exist as a means of conducting separate developmental experiments, and the entities that drive the timelines are not pleased by human and alien damage. The other day I was shown a timeline with a successful Nazi regime that had been leaked into a timeline with a successful Arthurian regime. Whoops!

There is quite a lot of soft disclosure of alternative timelines : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_history

Apparently there is a significant galactic "crossroads" near Earth and local activities (e.g. Montauk) have disturbed some important timelines.

There are recent reports of a Time Force, now manned by Earth humans, that deals with damage to Earth-related timelines.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

I can't relate to everything you commented above, but the disappearing/reappearing objects has happened to me countless of times during my life:

Empty table on which I left my keys. They're not there anymore. I don't trust my eyes and use my hands to pat all parts of the table and sweep it with my hands to make sure my eyes aren't playing tricks on me. No keys. I leave the room and later come back: there they are where I originally left them! Once a key was moved to a very unlikely place where I never put my keys, ever. The event caused my wife to say aloud something about supernatural. And no-one sleepwalks in our home.

I guess this is something I'll be concentrating for now then, to figure out if parallel lives are real or if they're caused by spirits. Have to figure out myself. I'll come up with some experiments (as you suggested me to do in another thread, when learning esoteric things) and do those experiments several times.

> Testing parallel life connections: for example, take the energy of the event and place it against parallel timelines to see if it matches. If a match is hard to find, look also at the timelines above and below the plane of perspective

If the experience is/was a spirit, wouldn't you be testing it again against the spirit and get a false positive result?
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>If the experience is/was a spirit, wouldn't you be testing it again against the spirit and get a false positive result?

I can "see" parallel timelines - and I can often see spirits. So much of my testing is look and touch

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

As different planes and spirits are observed by human minds as something the subconscious comes up with so the human gets some kind of idea what's going on (3D visuals, not 5D visuals, etc.), it could be that there is always an easy way around for higher level spirits to approach human psyche so that it can hide itself if it really wants to. I.e. human mind doesn't necessarily understand even 1% what's possible to do by even "regular" spirits in their native realm.

Basically my point is the following:
If a spirit posed as parallel timeline experience, how would you know you're really able to see actual parallel timelines instead of all of them being what the spirit wanted you to see? I.e. the spirit would tap into your subconscious and everytime you reached your mind/senses to "see" what the other universe has to offer, it's like routing your internet connection through a hacker's computer, who gets to decide what data flows into your own computer. I.e. you would be connected to the spirit so all your tests to see if it's a spirit or parallel universe would give the results the spirit wanted you to get. You would need to find an indirect way to test if there is a spirit giving you the data or not.

I'm definitely no expert on this topic, thus I intend to figure out exactly this stuff as my next project.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>different planes and spirits are observed by human minds

To be more precise the human can develop perhaps 12 senses on each subplane. Thus emotional senses observe on the astral plane

>something the subconscious comes up with

As you will have observed, when a human learns a new skill it is in the consciousness until it is learned then it commonly disappears into the the subsconscious. Riding a bike is an obvious example.

Equally there are superconscious intelligences in the human system. The solar angel is well known - under the title: soul

So the human gradually moves the level at which it is conscious up through the planes.

> it can hide itself if it really wants to

The most common such entity hides itself at the top of the personal mind (5.4) and pretends that it is the human. That is why Don Juan refers the mind as a foreign installation.

>If a spirit posed as parallel timeline experience, how would you know you're really able to see actual parallel timelines instead of all of them being what the spirit wanted you to see?

A simple means is raising the consciousness (rising on the planes) above the frequencies in which the spirit operates.

A more sophisticated means is examining the scene for the five electricities that interpenetrate the seven planes/subplanes. If the electricities are not present then the scene is a fake.

"The five kinds of electricities manifest in three ways through the three Gunas"
http://www.rigobertomuniz.com/PowersofMaya.htm
http://www.gurutalks.com/sat-chit-ananda-creation/

Rising on the planes is the first key.

The second key of moving from planes to electricities is much harder.

>I intend to figure out exactly this stuff

it is a good intent, but the mind is not necessarily the solution. What if the heart had even higher functions than the mind?

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

OneOfFourth wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:35 pm First, let's see what we know about spirits:

1. Spirits use whatever works to advance their own agenda.

2. Spirits can use whatever they find from human's subconscious to make communication possible between him/her and the spirit.

3. Spirits can communicate with us via dreams, wether we realize/remember it or not. If we don't realize it, it doesn't matter: the spirit can still affect our subconscious and do the trick it needs.

4. Spirits are such alien entities that human mind can probably never comprehend what they're truly like.

5. Some ghost types look like stage plays: there can be several ghostly people and a ghostly environment/background which you can see. All that is still just a single spirit entity. Move this physical world stage play into a human's mind and it looks like a dream.

Now keeping all the above in mind:

What could theoretically happen if a person believes parallel universes allow people to communicate with alternate timelines or past life versions of themselves through dreams? Spirit finds that idea from a human's subconscious and creates (or turns into) "a dream" to interact with that person. It could easily pose as several different people and the whole dream environment itself, including the dreamer's self in the "alternate reality".

Since such a spirit would be sentient, the dream would most likely feel very coherent and logically progressing. Also since the dream itself would be the spirit, the "dream" would feel somehow essentially different to a regular dream.

This is exactly the experience people have reported when they experience parallel/past lives through dreams. They say the dreams are very coherent/logically progressing like real life. They also report them being very vivid: almost impossible to tell different from real life. They also often report an emotion lingering throughout the next day, where they feel like they're now in a wrong universe, etc.

If the above would happen to be true, it would make it possible to manipulate people into believing and doing almost anything, given enough time. This would also make it possible for a magick user to manipulate others into believeing and doing things to advance the magick users agenda. A person would not realize he/she is not interacting with a parallel/past life of self, but with a spirit.

This is a worrysome idea, since there is a huge trend on the internet to connect with your parallel/past life self.
I've had such a dream, a few times anyway.
It never became frequent or followed a plot, or had any overt influence.
I don't think its especially more prone to trickery than any other sort of possible entity interaction though.
Could it be used that way? sure, maybe. But it feels like saying that all of the knives in your kitchen are potential murder weapons.

Somewhere between naivety and paranoia is a golden mean. And yet, the human trend is to somehow exaggerate both extremes without setting foot in the middle.

Mind you, i get it. It's all kinda based on out own past experiences. If you asked me in my teens or childhood what entity interaction is like, I wouldn't have had anything nice to say about it. But my childhood had a lot of really intensely negative experiences with spirituality.

As for worry that people are too easily influenced... yeah, people are wildly, radically, astronomically, insanely, vulnerable to influence. It's happening to you constantly, all the time, and from many sources, some of them quite physical in nature.
Consider the typical model of the human mind, with the relative size of the conscious and unconscious mind... that level of lacking self awareness is like being a naked toddler in the woods. The problem is so pronounced in humans that I have considered just not dating, strictly over this one largely species-wide character flaw.

So perhaps the paranoia is warranted. Then again, one can be influenced 'into' paranoia as well. I wouldn't recommend avoiding or seeking out experiences based on this vulnerability, but instead focus very intently on "know thee thyself" (gnothi se auton). Bear in mind though, that if you try to significantly alter the proportion of conscious/unconscious mind, you'll create a paradigmatic divide between yourself and others. It can be a lonely thing. One could make an argument for just running with the herd, so long as it's not off a cliff.

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”