Do Demons control my Life?

Abhaytheone
Forum Member
Forum Member

Do Demons control my Life?

Post by Abhaytheone »

I was possessed since i dont know when, i remember it made its presence felt to me back in 2015. Before that, i look back and i feel it too in 2014, Anxiety attacks, Panic attacks, Going to doctors again and again thinking i have sickness but i was fine. It was worse past 6 years, i couldn't sleep, was always filled with death like anxiety and fear, fortelling the future to me, like i get to know what's gonna happen before it happens. I see 3 demons communicate to me in different ways. One which is a girl who has had sex with me a lot of times in my dreams, directly communicates through me by nodding my own face in affirmation or negative. The other i dont know what gender or what is it even communicates similar but in a slight different way. The final one is a Male demon it is most horrible and scary, I've seen it and it communicates me by using my own finger, either affirming or negating anything i ask it.
But, since past 1 year, i have started meditating and started chanting some mantras for 2 hours everyday. Since then the effects of the demon seem to (seem to) be less significant to me, The demon cries sometimes through my face, like earlier it would laugh through my face but now it cries but also sometimes laughs when i tell him that you're going away soon. I have more clarity in thoughts and they communicate to me less, I feel more happy generally and i have regular sleep and have started developing hobbies. But, i think it is all its plan. I feel like something saves me, not once any demon has menifested or possessed on my body. I get miraculously saved from injuries and illnesses, i never got covid! Years back i tried suicide twice but i got saved miraculously both times. Not just me! My dad got saved too a lot of times, once he got flamed by gas his whole body was burning but he survived with only a little burn on his foot, i was away in another town at that time. I am puzzled i dont know if its the demon doing it or who, i feel like its controlling my life, a very nice girl just shifted near my house and she is a perfect woman and i am happy we're gonna get married soon. I mean everything that is happening in my life is being controlled by this demon or may be by God or i dont know. I have a few questions, who saves me and my family everytime, if its a demon why does it do that? If its a demon than why do i feel more happy more free lately since i started chanting and meditating. Does it want to give me all the happiness and protect me from everything wrong so that it can kill me mercilessly in the end?

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Do Demons control my Life?

Post by OneOfFourth »

My personal experience is that The Universe throws stuff in your life to teach you important things you wouldn't otherwise learn. Especially about spirituality and yourself. My experience is also that The Universe does not throw anything in your way which you wouldn't be able to get through. Can it get tough and rough? Yes, but simply decide not to never give up and never surrender and try to learn what are the lessons in your experiences. You might be very surprised how much you'll grow and learn in the next year or so.

In other words, demons which harass you can teach you very valuable wisdom, skills and knowledge you need in the years to come. Just never give in even the smallest bit to the evil and you'll be fine and happy you experienced what you did.

(Switch "The Universe" with "God" or "The Source" if you wish.)
(So my personal view on the topic is that your spirit guides/angles/God/etc. are giving you a valuable chance to learn something important, if you let them.)

You could find a little bit of help from my essay:
https://www.occultforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=41424

Also one important thing I've learned is that faith alone will lead you to an evil path. You need also knowledge to stay away from the evil. So never believe anything just because someone tells you something is like this or like that. Always think things through and move forward as slowly as necessary, gathering information and proof for yourself if something is really true or not.
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

And only few thousand years ago "demon" was a term that stood for "divine spirit". And now they get blamed for every little and big thing. How times have changed almost overnight.
If you do meditations already, might as well go deeper with those where you can actually face those "demons" of yours and hear their answers from their own lips, their intentions. Just so you have all the sides of the story to make educated guess.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

From what I've gathered, it looks awfully lot like there is zero difference between any of the spirits that affect us in any way. I.e. demon is the exact same kind of spirit as any of the benevolent spirits. Also demon that brings sickness to your body might have previously been helping some person with their problems: no strings attached. In other words, when you meet Azazel/Belial/Lucifer/Satan/Baphomet/etc., you can be almost 100% sure you're dealing with a regular, standard, bread and butter, janitor type of spirit, that is performing to it's programming of pretending to be whatever spirit you wish to conjure up.

To me it looks exactly like spirit is a spirit is a spirit. They seem to behave exactly like a computer: you can decide/change their "software" (task/goal/behavior), which determines 100% what they'll do, how they'll react to things and what is their purpose. After they've been working on that one thing, the programming can be changed. I.e demon is the same thing as angel is the same thing as spirit guide, etc. etc... They are the general purpose janitors/workers of The Universe.

This in turn means that magick users who conjure spirits and force them to do things are doing bad bad bad things. Imagine staying in a high tech hotel (this reality of ours) and some people in the hotel kidnap and rewrite the software of the robots (spirits) that are used as workforce there (janitors/cleaners/cooks/bell hop boy/etc.). Those robot kidnappers use those robots to attack/coarse/harass/spy/etc. on other hotel guests. But the hotel owner happens to be fully aware of all those manipulations/kidnappings/misbehavings that are happening in the hotel. The misbehaving people believe they're so clever they can misbehave without having any consequences from the hotel owner. Many of the misbehaving people don't even believe/understand that there actually is a hotel owner (they've been lied to that there's no owner and you can act however you want without consequences). The sanctions for mistreating hotel workforce and other guests come after a delay. That's why they don't realise it yet. It's also pretty likely that many people spread misinformation about the hotel on purpose. I.e. try to fake it's true history and exact way of operation. Thus misbehavers kidnap robots to make them do things so they can get things. If they had been clever, they would have just used the hotel as it was supposed to be used and contacted the front desk and asked for whatever it was they wanted in the first place. No extra costs hidden anywhere. They would have gotten it without sanctions and much faster and without any of the hassle.
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

OneOfFourth wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:19 pm I.e. demon is the exact same kind of spirit as any of the benevolent spirits.
For myself, I like to test incoming spirits for their light-dark balance. Some work primarily on the flow from Spirit to Matter and some work primarily on the flow from Matter to Spirit.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

OneOfFourth wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:19 pm From what I've gathered, it looks awfully lot like there is zero difference between any of the spirits that affect us in any way. I.e. demon is the exact same kind of spirit as any of the benevolent spirits. Also demon that brings sickness to your body might have previously been helping some person with their problems: no strings attached. In other words, when you meet Azazel/Belial/Lucifer/Satan/Baphomet/etc., you can be almost 100% sure you're dealing with a regular, standard, bread and butter, janitor type of spirit, that is performing to it's programming of pretending to be whatever spirit you wish to conjure up.

To me it looks exactly like spirit is a spirit is a spirit. They seem to behave exactly like a computer: you can decide/change their "software" (task/goal/behavior), which determines 100% what they'll do, how they'll react to things and what is their purpose. After they've been working on that one thing, the programming can be changed. I.e demon is the same thing as angel is the same thing as spirit guide, etc. etc... They are the general purpose janitors/workers of The Universe.
I personally wouldn't put everything and everyone out there, in to one group. In my experience, they tend to come in all kinds of shapes, sizes and make-ups. On the other hand, neither I had much success at trying to categorize them all. But some more "weight" to them selves, than most.
It's often might be easier to work with spirits, to wrap own head around their being. To the most part they usually people, sometimes with some peculiar abilities, interest, etc, but usually "boundaries of their being" don't stretch too far from our "observable universe".
On the other hand, entities which I might consider deities/egregores, often operate on entirely different waves, figuratively speaking. On those rare occasions when they do enter my personal space, it might feel like the whole house just sunk in to the ground few inches, figuratively. Just their presence may feel very "heavy". Often heavy enough, it won't go unnoticed by you even if you weren't expecting any visits. But they are not necessarily heavy, some times it's the other way around. Some entities when they enter my my space, it feels the other way around - as if I suddenly lost a lot of weight, and almost flutter in the air. All people are different, but "greater people" can differ greatly.
And interaction with those same "greater people" (gods, demon lords and ladies, egregore) can be very challenging, just a short two-three sentence conversation might leave you digesting those sentences for months or even years.
And those are just few aspects, could probably go on for half a day. But there are certain differences.
But by no means I was implying that interaction "regular spirit" are somehow less enriching, I enjoy relative simplicity of those kinds of relationships, of same or similar scale. With "smaller" people I can hangout almost whenever we want, with the "big" ones have make appointments, deal with their secretaries, and usually they don't have time for things "netflix and chill" etc :P
This in turn means that magick users who conjure spirits and force them to do things are doing bad bad bad things. Imagine staying in a high tech hotel (this reality of ours) and some people in the hotel kidnap and rewrite the software of the robots (spirits) that are used as workforce there (janitors/cleaners/cooks/bell hop boy/etc.). Those robot kidnappers use those robots to attack/coarse/harass/spy/etc. on other hotel guests. But the hotel owner happens to be fully aware of all those manipulations/kidnappings/misbehavings that are happening in the hotel. The misbehaving people believe they're so clever they can misbehave without having any consequences from the hotel owner. Many of the misbehaving people don't even believe/understand that there actually is a hotel owner (they've been lied to that there's no owner and you can act however you want without consequences). The sanctions for mistreating hotel workforce and other guests come after a delay. That's why they don't realise it yet. It's also pretty likely that many people spread misinformation about the hotel on purpose. I.e. try to fake it's true history and exact way of operation. Thus misbehavers kidnap robots to make them do things so they can get things. If they had been clever, they would have just used the hotel as it was supposed to be used and contacted the front desk and asked for whatever it was they wanted in the first place. No extra costs hidden anywhere. They would have gotten it without sanctions and much faster and without any of the hassle.
Well, more or less, to greater or lesser extent, that seem to be a "thing". But "authority of flesh" is a type of very universal tool, and a kind of "double edge sword". At the end of the day, it's up to the "user" what they use it for. With the same "tool" you can enslave or reprogram some spirit, or you can heal them, "fix" them, or just give them slight makeup.. There are no "evil" tools, there are only evil actions of some users. But that too depends on personal moral boundaries of each person, we each would judge slightly differently same thing.

SadlyANewb
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SadlyANewb »

Personally I find that if u break up the word democracy (dem=people) (o=of the) (cracy=government)
The name The Tetragrammaton=the four letter one (on=one)
U get the fact that those who r archdemonic beings whose “programming” as someone above put it to be is to do whatever they will do in order to sew chaos which I associate with a pro-normal mentality. I get the word evolved from the Greek word but still that is ina sense at least to me break down on the matter. Also, in Franz Bardons book he talks about like order for chaos, and I associate that with archdemonic beings. Indeed I’ll go further and express that chaos, in the form of instinct, is doing whatever pops in ur head, from there if u kill that instinct to do something u can still do it and other behavior hence freedom (yes?)…. Which leads to the question why so many people think saying whatever they want is freedom of speech? Sport guys a bit busy and am probably a bit incoherent right now. I am in need of getting back to something but welcome thoughts and comments on the matter. Also, where should I start a thread about natural capabilities in regards to occult sue to past lives? I am interested in hearing about others capabilities and am trying to understand how I have so many capabilities yet am so afflicted w occult attacks. Thanks!

SadlyANewb
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SadlyANewb »

Personally I find that if u break up the word democracy (dem=people) (o=of the) (cracy=government)
The name The Tetragrammaton=the four letter one (on=one)
U get the fact that those who r archdemonic beings whose “programming” as someone above put it to be is to do whatever they will do in order to sew chaos which I associate with a pro-normal mentality. I get the word evolved from the Greek word but still that is ina sense at least to me break down on the matter. Also, in Franz Bardons book he talks about like order for chaos, and I associate that with archdemonic beings. Indeed I’ll go further and express that chaos, in the form of instinct, is doing whatever pops in ur head, from there if u kill that instinct to do something u can still do it and other behavior hence freedom (yes?)…. Which leads to the question why so many people think saying whatever they want is freedom of speech? Sport guys a bit busy and am probably a bit incoherent right now. I am in need of getting back to something but welcome thoughts and comments on the matter. Also, where should I start a thread about natural capabilities in regards to occult sue to past lives? I am interested in hearing about others capabilities and am trying to understand how I have so many capabilities yet am so afflicted w occult attacks. Thanks!

Gypsyknock
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Gypsyknock »

Try white Magick or protection spells... And remember not to do any forms of divination to communicate with them since they are all ready to strong. At this point there are enough dead souls mad enough to do anything bad to anyone so don't let them fool you. Make them guide you for the better or try to force them to use themselves for your own advantage. You can also always introduce them to a god or goddess deity you feel they should communicate with instead

Return to “Praxis”