Can a person be summon, or transported to another world?

merpirebiga96
Forum Member
Forum Member

Can a person be summon, or transported to another world?

Post by merpirebiga96 »

I personally whenever I watched, or read a manga about the main character being summon, or transported to another world. Espcallity a fantasy world, where there adventures, guilds, factions, magic, intelligence species, like humans, and demi humans like werewolves, vampires, fairies, elves, coexisted in the same world/reality. Including others like beastfolk like centaur, dragon, dog, and cat people followed demon people like succubus/ futanaribus, and incubus.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Can a person be summon, or transported to another world?

Post by Amor »

There are many accounts of being taken by the fairies

merpirebiga96
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by merpirebiga96 »

Really? Fairies take people to their fairy realm, or any realm of their ,or the people choice?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

merpirebiga96 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:00 am I personally whenever I watched, or read a manga about the main character being summon, or transported to another world. Espcallity a fantasy world, where there adventures, guilds, factions, magic, intelligence species, like humans, and demi humans like werewolves, vampires, fairies, elves, coexisted in the same world/reality. Including others like beastfolk like centaur, dragon, dog, and cat people followed demon people like succubus/ futanaribus, and incubus.
Well yes. As you can summon entities and spirits from other worlds in to yours, so are they able to summon you in to theirs. Not physically though. But spiritually/astrally - yes. If you're alive, then such summoning would likely to manifest in a strange dream. In some cases, a "deity" can summon their human followers, in to some place, for some reason. Oftens it's not for a tea party, usually it's when they need some extra troops for their battles. But most people are not very awake, so if summoned they would arrive confused, lost, and generally clueless. But in some more desperate times, every cannon ball counts. Generally their pick and chose who to call depending on level "awareness" required and how desperate they are.
If you ever go to sleep, and wake up standing in a battle formation. And you look to your left, then to your right, you see half of your mighty legion came to the field wearing pyjamas? - that's one of those days. Always send pyjama warriors to the front lines, they won't be much help anywhere else.
But it's not just for their wars. Sometimes it's can be for fun and constructive activities, sometimes in literal sense. I was summoned once to manifest a playground with slides and other stuff for little ones - true story. I do like those the best.

merpirebiga96
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by merpirebiga96 »

That really cool Cerber, great story, and thanks you for explaining your experience with me, and telling me its is possible in very detail explaining. Being summon/transported/reborn into another world, whichever its a modern day fantasy world, or medieval fantasy world. In my top 100 subconscious desires being summon/transported/reborn into another world, it is my number one subconscious desire of them all. The reason beings is because all of my other subconscious desires can't happened, unless I'm either summon/transported/reborn into that specific world reality . I do have a general idea if I were ever reborn/transported/summon into another world, is that I want be a couple of things. Which are first my gender identify/sex would be a "futanari", which is a transgender women, and lesbian, followed by second being the type of races I would like to be is either pure blooded devil/demon known, as a "succubus" or hybrid devil/demon known as a "succubus". If not a devil/demon race then a aquatic race known as merfolk hence the name "merpire". And thirdly type of magick I would want are two things, first type of magick to be able to transform monsters into demi human, aka monster girls, and second type of magick would lewd/sex magick.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

merpirebiga96 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:01 pm That really cool Cerber, great story, and thanks you for explaining your experience with me, and telling me its is possible in very detail explaining. Being summon/transported/reborn into another world, whichever its a modern day fantasy world, or medieval fantasy world. In my top 100 subconscious desires being summon/transported/reborn into another world, it is my number one subconscious desire of them all. The reason beings is because all of my other subconscious desires can't happened, unless I'm either summon/transported/reborn into that specific world reality . I do have a general idea if I were ever reborn/transported/summon into another world, is that I want be a couple of things. Which are first my gender identify/sex would be a "futanari", which is a transgender women, and lesbian, followed by second being the type of races I would like to be is either pure blooded devil/demon known, as a "succubus" or hybrid devil/demon known as a "succubus". If not a devil/demon race then a aquatic race known as merfolk hence the name "merpire". And thirdly type of magick I would want are two things, first type of magick to be able to transform monsters into demi human, aka monster girls, and second type of magick would lewd/sex magick.
Well, just to reiterate. While general idea of "being summoned/reborn in some other world" is not pure fantasy (it's pretty normal thing, at least from my experience), we need to have our expectations in check. Those realities often not exactly as in stories, or in our imagination, or in anime. While there are worlds that look and feel a lot like many of those in stories. There some you can imagine, there some you couldn't even imagine until you see it.
But, there's is no free lunch, so just because you were born in a world with castles, dragons, and other magical things all around, doesn't mean you will get to be prince/princess or some mighty hero there, right away.
If I'm nobody here, there's absolutely no reason for me to be anything a but a nobody some place else. So to put it simply, one could say, anime might be not wrong on certain things, but those certainty aren't completely honest about all the things. It all depends on many things.

merpirebiga96
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by merpirebiga96 »

Wow, I never thought of that, thanks for clearing any misunderstanding, I will future lower my expection about being summon/transported/reborn into another world/reality. I were hoping that anime transported/reborn in another world be telling the whole truth, not just for fun/entertaining type. But like our America past president, Donald Trump say fake news/fake storytelling. Personally I'm tried of living on this mortal plane of the Earth and it mortal life/sociality. I want in my next life to be living in a world where there adventures, guilds, factions, humans, and demi humans, and magick. Also I never really considered myself a hero/ savior type, but I do want to make something of myself maybe life if I have a choice of faction is either be with the devil/demon faction, or the merfolk faction, I really don't want to be part of the human faction, like I am in this lifetime. Also for my either for merfolk, or devil/race named Big A would be my magical name which would stood for Alexanderia.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> I'm tried of living on this mortal plane of the Earth

In my youth I sometimes worked as a laborer on the wharves. It was "job and finish" so we worked hard to go home early.

Is it the same being on Earth?

merpirebiga96
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by merpirebiga96 »

It is depending on your job/career personally if I have a choice I would choose to be a demon lord and have a harem of monster girls and my own dungon/civilization

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Perhaps the choice was made before you were posted to this solar system.

Have you gone on strike?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

It's great to have a dream, but all our dreams and fantasies worth nothing if we are not willing to give everything we've got for those. And when we start, we usually don't have much to offer, we are only given a chance to use our time wisely to become someone who has something to offer.
You have time to grow and become something worth something for someone out there, perhaps even to someone important, maybe even in a place you dream of. If you are willing to put the effort required.
Almost everything is possible out there, but almost nothing is easy.

merpirebiga96
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by merpirebiga96 »

You both are right about that, nothing is ever easy in life. Ok so reason, I choose between being a merfolk, or devil/demon in my next life. Is because ever since i always used hear how my mother and family members lost me as a baby in Savannah, Ga beach during a family gathering for a while, and they couldn't find me, either a couple while later, or wash upon the shore. Ever, since then I always believed it's were the mermaids that watches over me and kept safe till I returned upon the shore. Also out of all Disney princess expect for the snow queen Elsa from frozen 1, and frozen 2, I loved Ariel the Little Mermaid. Never really thought of mermaid, and spirituality/occult till last year during a spiritual awakening. Which happened when I listen Fifth Harmony black magic and Ariana Grande god is a woman. But I have always loved the beach/lakes and enjoy spending time there whenever I can also join watching mermaids shows and movies on Netflix my favorite are H20 Mako Mermaids and Aquamarine.You both are right about that, nothing is ever easy in life. Ok so reason, I choose between being a merfolk, or devil/demon in my next life. Is because ever since i always used hear how my mother and family members lost me as a baby in Savannah, Ga beach during a family gathering for a while, and they couldn't find me, either a couple while later, or wash upon the shore. Ever, since then I always believed it's were the mermaids that watches over me and kept safe till I returned upon the shore. Also out of all Disney princess expect for the snow queen Elsa from frozen 1, and frozen 2, I loved Ariel the Little Mermaid. Never really thought of mermaid, and spirituality/occult till last year during a spiritual awakening. Which happened when I listen Fifth Harmony black magic and Ariana Grande god is a woman. But I have always loved the beach/lakes and enjoy spending time there whenever I can also join watching mermaids shows and movies on Netflix my favorite are H20 Mako Mermaids and Aquamarine. As for my demon/devil side I always felt a connection to succubus appearing in anime, and mangas. I remembered one dream I were in some type of world where I bringing some type of group of people to the dungon, also must have been a devil/demon and a high ranking one, as a powerful one on the same level as king of the dungon. Also remembered talking to a demoness about where Lilith were, and how come there were no succubus layer of the dungeon. She told me didn't know where Lilith were, and that she around somewhere, as far as a succubus layer I could build one, then I woken up.
Last edited by merpirebiga96 on Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>lost me as a baby in Savannah, Ga beach

Looks like a timeline cross-over managed by marine aliens (no emotions) to place implants.

One implant in front of your 3rd eye (urk!), one in front of heart (!) and one on base of spine.

It feels adverse!

But at least it is clear that you are not on strike

merpirebiga96
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by merpirebiga96 »

Please, Amor explain some more, in depth. So there were a timeline crossover? and what is a timeline crossover?. I thought they were marine spirits known, as mermaid which are merfolk, if so what are marine aliens?

merpirebiga96
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by merpirebiga96 »

Thanks you, you have been very helpful to me about this topic

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Yeah, just die, you'll jump out of the body real quick.

Irish_Bard
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Irish_Bard »

Read Delores Ashcroft Nowickii's books on pathworking. Highways of the Mind is a great starting point.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Long ago, living in a spiritual community, I meditated by myself in the meditation room.

It was a very deep meditation. When I opened my eyes I was in the wrong room. So I closed my eyes and opened again and I was back in the right room.

Just as well. I had no idea who I was when I was in the other room.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

A related story:

My sister told me yesterday, that couple of years ago she had her mobile phone lying on the hand rest of her sofa. She accidentally dropped the phone on the floor and reached out to grab it: it was nowhere to be found. She and her husband looked everywhere (lifted up the sofa, looked under the bookshelves etc.). They never found the mobile phone, even when they moved to a new apartment and went through every item and place in the house.

With that in mind: if the phone could disappear, then maybe a human can also. No idea where the phone went, but it sounds like it wasn't this place.
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

It is possible to jump into a parallel timeline - almost identical apart from a few misplaced objects - then accidentally jump back - or not

Return to “Ancient Magick and Mythologies”