Meditation while under the influence of DMT?

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Meditation while under the influence of DMT?

Post by Maya The Generator »

You do not have time. Very good argument indeed. Only big thing you have is arrogance. [eg]

Sypheara: I agree. [thumbup]

Haelos: Sorry for starting battlefield right here. [pray]
Illusion is the first of the pleasures.
The bomb of entropic chaos.
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact
My mind is telling me NOOO but my BODY, MY BODY is telling me YEAS

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cybernetic_Jazz »

I almost stepped into this thread earlier and in context I'm glad I didn't.

I would be curious to know why one would want to chose DMT over another entheogen for work purposes, mostly for the same reason that's on most people's minds. There could be very valid reasons I haven't thought of, just that it doesn't seem like the kind of thing that yields conveniently nor does it seem like something you come by often enough to get a lot of tries at (and I don't think anyone should be judged for 'blasting off' really - people have different neurological reactions to these things and unless one already has a lot of history with that particular entheogen there will be a particular period of primacy, not weak will but just newness of the particular pathways being addressed).

I wish Haelos the best of luck on this and if he has something really maverick up his sleeve I'm sure we'll find out more later once he has the chance to field-test it.
You don't have to do a thing perfect, just relentlessly.

michael4343
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by michael4343 »

Awesome,
I did this on LSD my crown chakra exploded in a rainbow reminiscent to a flower opening, the ecstacy put me over the roof, it was awesome

Return to “Shamanism”