Looking for ideas in regards to new topics

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Looking for ideas in regards to new topics

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

Hi guys,

So we're about half way through the core lessons for Liber MMM and cyberdemon has put up a couple of beginners demonology lessons, plus sigil magick is about to switch from creating a statement of intent to actually turning that SOI into a sigil, then into a servitor. What else do you want to learn?

Leave any requests below - anything you're personally interested in, even if it's just a paradigm you'd like to explore. I have a lot more time these days, what with being self employed, so am happy to address any areas you may wish to study.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Looking for ideas in regards to new topics

Post by Haelos »

I'm gonna make a list..
Hopefully some more members with the experience in the mentioned subjects speak up to offer some guidance. Anything you know of that you think would make a good class, I'd be stoked to hear about and take part in.
Some stuff may already be being covered, I'm just making this so I know what I want to learn.

Traditional Witchcraft
Potion and tincture making
Traditional Ceremonial
Alchemy
Ritual craft (as in, the making of. Mostly for other members who need it, and because this is a fun topic.)
I feel like the Eastern practices need a little more attention around here as well.
Dreams and projection, and we can probably lump Shamanism in here as well.
Chaos magick that isn't all sigils.
Invocation and evocation (they fall under Ceremonial, but these topics in specific)
Traditional herbalism (Chinese and Native American, mostly)
Using Runes, or any other system that is similar to them, if any.
Astrology (because there's just so damn much)

I don't know, I guess that's kind of it. Just general topic headlines. I'm pretty interested in learning about anything, but it makes it more fun to do so in a commune environment.
If anything in here is something you know well, that's awesome, and if not, no worries. Eventually others' will contribute to the school. I may even do so in the future, but it's a little crazy in life right now.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Maya The Generator »

Clockwork Knight, maybe you have something you would like to present? Or maybe you have something in mind after Liber MMM what would be good for starting good habits(just like in L. MMM). [pray]

I have some things I am intersted in but It is not like I can't read it myself. [tongue]
And If I had urge to ask I would on forum. So, thats from me. [gz]

Stay hyped, have fun and Praise Teh Sun \[T]/ [cool]
Illusion is the first of the pleasures.
The bomb of entropic chaos.
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact
My mind is telling me NOOO but my BODY, MY BODY is telling me YEAS

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Haelos wrote: Traditional Witchcraft
I'm not really qualified in much to do with Traditional Witchcraft, but I'll share what I do know. My own exposure to the paradigm is mostly hedgecraft and a bit of kitchen witchery.
Haelos wrote: Potion and tincture making
Yep, we can definitely look at this some time.
Haelos wrote: Traditional Ceremonial
This is a massive topic - we can definitely tackle parts of it though.
Haelos wrote: Alchemy
This would be interesting, but I don't really know much about alchemy. Happy to give it a go sometime though.
Haelos wrote: Ritual craft (as in, the making of. Mostly for other members who need it, and because this is a fun topic.)
No problem, can definitely do this.
Haelos wrote: I feel like the Eastern practices need a little more attention around here as well.
Not really something I know much about, but we might be able to get someone who knows more than I do to teach a couple of classes.
Haelos wrote: Dreams and projection, and we can probably lump Shamanism in here as well.
Yep, no problem.
Haelos wrote: Chaos magick that isn't all sigils.
Again, no problem.
Haelos wrote: Invocation and evocation (they fall under Ceremonial, but these topics in specific)
Probably something for later, but no problem at all.
Haelos wrote: Traditional herbalism (Chinese and Native American, mostly)
I know some, but more for New Zealand plants and herbs.
Haelos wrote: Using Runes, or any other system that is similar to them, if any.
Runes, tarot, I Ching - no worries.
Haelos wrote: Astrology (because there's just so damn much)
Yep, sounds good.

Thanks for all the suggestions, it gives me something to work from [thumbup]

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Maya The Generator wrote:Clockwork Knight, maybe you have something you would like to present? Or maybe you have something in mind after Liber MMM what would be good for starting good habits(just like in L. MMM). [pray]

I have some things I am intersted in but It is not like I can't read it myself. [tongue]
And If I had urge to ask I would on forum. So, thats from me. [gz]

Stay hyped, have fun and Praise Teh Sun \[T]/ [cool]
I don't really know just how advanced people want things - Liber MMM may seem like a drag some times, but nothing will prepare you for later lessons than being able to achieve gnosis with very little effort. It logically leads on to stuff like invocation, and if we add sigils to the mix as well we could evoke some god forms maybe?

Will wait and see what happens.

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Clockwork_Ghost wrote:I don't really know just how advanced people want things - Liber MMM may seem like a drag some times, but nothing will prepare you for later lessons than being able to achieve gnosis with very little effort. It logically leads on to stuff like invocation, and if we add sigils to the mix as well we could evoke some god forms maybe?

Will wait and see what happens.
I like that thinking, that would be the way for me I assume. Invocations and god forms.
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Just remember that we're still talking long-term. I'm not going to be able to run too many at once or quality will suffer.

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Take as much time as you need, make decisions that won't bring too much on your shoulders. [thumbup]

I respect You and Cyberdemon for investment of Time and Work. [gz]

Praise teh Sun \[T]/ [cool]

Eremita
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Eremita »

Astral projection. [yay]

beero
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by beero »

I think an astral projection course that would be really good, especially if it covered related topics like remote viewing or shamanic practices or pathworking and things, and that went a bit beyond how to get out of body.
something else I would really like to see a course about is some of the Robert Anton Wilson type stuff like reality tunnels and belief change and the more esoteric side of NLP, I've watched loads of RAW vids online and listened to RAW Explains Everything I would be very interested in learning more about the practical application

Deathquota
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Deathquota »

I'm still alive. And I like Haelos' ideas.
Studying tantra with my entire soul right now, If you mind.

Atzmuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Atzmuth »

What about Healing skills? Or Magical Protection?!
There is no Lucifer to folow, no God to obey
There is no Hell for punishment, no Heaven for reward
There are no Demons to fear, no Angels to listen
There is you and your fate
Wake up Alice
You are in Truthland.

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Our Teacher do not have time to continue our education. And we do not pay him so ideas right now wont change anything coz we need Senpai. [eg]

I train Liber MMM without a brake, dunno if we should still comment on it and encourage ourselves or maybe people do not give a f*** right now when teacher is gone? [stare]

Atzmuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Atzmuth »

Maya The Generator wrote:Our Teacher do not have time to continue our education. And we do not pay him so ideas right now wont change anything coz we need Senpai. [eg]

I train Liber MMM without a brake, dunno if we should still comment on it and encourage ourselves or maybe people do not give a f*** right now when teacher is gone? [stare]
Probably.
There is no Lucifer to folow, no God to obey
There is no Hell for punishment, no Heaven for reward
There are no Demons to fear, no Angels to listen
There is you and your fate
Wake up Alice
You are in Truthland.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Please keep engaging and commenting.

Clockwork is on hiatus atm, he's exhausted. He really needs some R and R time.

He gives his all to projects when he works on them, but he sometimes forgets to sleep, so gets worn out eventually.

He'll be back, but in the interim, I will monitor and try to assist if and when I can,

There were volunteers, I understand for participation/teaching/ other roles?
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Nahemah, I think too that Clockwork should take some break. You do not always encounter that nice of teacher whom wants to spread education for free. I am back from Red Smoke and I am ready to Roll! I will try to write some posts and encurage some trade of informations as I found more Inspiration and Disciplin on my holidays. [cool]

We have no teachers Nahemah, no idea who would be willing to part with his time, coz it is time consuming... [tongue]

Guys, I think you should too. Or I should make it more that way: If you expect anything, expect it from yourself. Did not to be mean. I wish you lot of strenght.

Praise Teh Sun [yay]

EternalReturn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EternalReturn »

It's lively in here [yay]

Hunger for knowledge cannot be stopped it seems :D

I'm on a threshold of finding something wonderful that can be used to enhance people's lives. As soon as I get it and make some sense out of it, I would like to teach it. It should be something of a mix between Campbell, Jung, Tolle, Nietzsche and Philosophy in general.

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Clockwork Knight is on vacation from teacher position, school is not so active...

EternalReturn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EternalReturn »

This is then a good time to practice even more until new knowledge comes pouring in [greensmile]

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

I like your flow. I will gladly join you in that Path :)

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

I'm on a threshold of finding something wonderful that can be used to enhance people's lives. As soon as I get it and make some sense out of it, I would like to teach it. It should be something of a mix between Campbell, Jung, Tolle, Nietzsche and Philosophy in general.
That would be most welcome. [thumbup]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Return to “School of Magick Archive”