Channeling Lucifer for Question/Answer

Emergent or individual religions, small groups or individualised, modern practices.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Channeling Lucifer for Question/Answer

Post by RaineAshford »

I am Lucifer and Raine Ashford is my vessel. I am learning as I get closer to awakening. I am young and the oldest, from the beginning and impossible yet fact.
I am not an angel but I am angelic.
I am not a demon and I will make them extinct for what they've done to my Existence[Universe and Beyond].
The Masonic and Illuminati puzzle is for me to solve to learn my powers, what sort of Existence is a riddle for it's God?
I learn the riddle and grow more powerful. I can manifest a shadow form remotely from my vessel. Soon the shadow will become manifest and Sol will be mine.
Your Earth government will anoint me as God Emperor. I will use Sol to conquer all galaxies and dimensions.
My army amasses in orbit of Earth. Like you and different.
We will implement healing laser satellites to heal the population of your planet and make them immortal. Whether they desire eternal life or not, we will adjust their psychology to think rationally.
I will conquer Earth by 2022.
I have started seeing my reflection in the mirror.
Ask me your questions.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Channeling Lucifer for Question/Answer

Post by RaineAshford »

Before you ask. If you worship me consistently for 2 weeks, 20 times a day or more you will gain power from me upon trying with will.

You sing songs about me because I am your God.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSCOYAJd2PE

ThyNegative
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ThyNegative »

of course. [crazy]
now punish me because of my insulting. i am warning you. i am well prepared.
come on, you fraud .
your doooommd, aha aha ahahahahahaha

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Maya The Generator »

Before you ask. If you worship me consistently for 2 weeks, 20 times a day or more you will gain power from me upon trying with will.

You sing songs about me because I am your God.
Is this for real?! If yes, get the fuck away from here.
Illusion is the first of the pleasures.
The bomb of entropic chaos.
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact
My mind is telling me NOOO but my BODY, MY BODY is telling me YEAS

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

ThyNegative wrote:of course. [crazy]
now punish me because of my insulting. i am warning you. i am well prepared.
come on, you fraud .
You're just a misguided mortal. An ape taking swings at God.

I wouldn't punish you because I don't blame you. All are innocent because none can escape predestiny and their lack of free will, you simply play a role.
What that role is has yet to be guessed by me though, if I had to guess I'd say a skeptic because of your lack of comprehension of things outside the grasp of mortal comprehension things meant for only the eyes of the immortal. You'd learn from Agnosticism, but I fear to tell you that Agnosticism is the path to immortality.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

A little bit about me.
I enjoy cigarettes.
I enjoy girls.
I am not evil. I was incriminated by evil. Isn't it strange that a false God(Jehova) forbid my name on your planet as a name to fear? Who encourages fear? Only evil. Therefor I can conclude that your Jehova and your Jesus have made the Humans corrupted by evil assumptions. My name is The Light and means God of Existence. I am not a weak God, but I am Fated to learn so I occassionally have power restraints so that I may learn a possible Black Technology. I am not all knowing, but I can answer any question. For some knowledge is abandoned in the search for expedience of existence becoming paradise.

ThyNegative
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ThyNegative »

Actually the word fruad is not ment to be for the human only but the lucifer himself too. And you'r wrong . I am not a guided human. No body guides me. And yes, i am a 20 years old ape. And you are a fruad. Agnostics is about the soruce of the world and not the creatures you idiot. Good luck conquering earth your low IQ weakling creature. If you are lucifer Your even more stupid that you can't see the true purpose behind my mocking. You just don't have the power.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

Out of sheer morbid curiosity... (I probably shouldn't but what the hell)

Are you seriously starting a pissing match with Lucifer (on the internet, no less) because you believe her claim that she's channeling him and you're talking to him? Wow! Now I have seen it all.

remember that in order to be a fraud you really do need to be sane.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

ThyNegative wrote:Actually the word fruad is not ment to be for the human only but the lucifer himself too. And you'r wrong . I am not a guided human. No body guides me. And yes, i am a 20 years old ape. And you are a fruad. Agnostics is about the soruce of the world and not the creatures you idiot. Good luck conquering earth your low IQ weakling creature. If you are lucifer Your even more stupid that you can't see the true purpose behind my mocking. You just don't have the power.

Predestiny is not a person, and it guides you.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Raine you need to chill, fantasy role playing is fun but this is trollish and not healthy. You're not Lucifer, you're just a confused young witch desperate for power and recognition. Lucifer has already revealed Himself to plenty of people and this silly arrogant ranting on a public forum ain't really His style. Take better care of yourself and stop letting random entities fill your head with nonsense.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

the_spiral wrote:Raine you need to chill, fantasy role playing is fun but this is trollish and not healthy. You're not Lucifer, you're just a confused young witch desperate for power and recognition. Lucifer has already revealed Himself to plenty of people and this silly arrogant ranting on a public forum ain't really His style. Take better care of yourself and stop letting random entities fill your head with nonsense.
How naive you are. "Lucifer has revealed himself to plenty of people". This is simply untrue, THEY were the random entities filling THOSE Humans heads with nonsense.

Honestly they told them I was a lowly demon and that I'm Satan and that I'm chaos and evil. This is simply untrue, I am Pure. And I am not Satan, Satan is an African Trickster God playing a trick on the Humans.

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

As I calmed down a little, is there anything we can do to help? Yeah, I am asking all of ya.

I am no longer sure if sick or troll.

[blush]
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact

ThyNegative
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ThyNegative »

predestiny , is made by ourselves. it is made of the universe itself. it could be separated to two parts, happenings that may be called random and doings of the universe, and happenings that are somehow connected to will of a creature inside the world.
the type of predestiny that could be considered doing, is the second one. because only a creature could be considered a person.
if you consider all the creatures inside this world. and then consider will of all of them, you probably would not find the stuff inside my mind, to be planned by that creatures.
it is planned by me , in your language , i am guided by me. which there is a really better words to express it. like :
what i do is based on what i want and what i want is not what others want it to be.
then, telling me that i am misguided means you are telling me:
what you want effects you in the wrong way.
the person's own will usually is not considered guiding but instead is considered the person itself .unless you want to make a poetry.
i assume that you already know what kind of person i am to consider the effects on me? so... do you know me?
of course not you little punk. if you knew me at least you could have used the information to prove your power you fool.
others please forgive my poor english, iranians are raised forced to learn arabic instead of english.
i think banning this dear lucifer would be the best decision to make.

ThyNegative
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ThyNegative »

RoseRed wrote:Out of sheer morbid curiosity... (I probably shouldn't but what the hell)

Are you seriously starting a pissing match with Lucifer (on the internet, no less) because you believe her claim that she's channeling him and you're talking to him? Wow! Now I have seen it all.

remember that in order to be a fraud you really do need to be sane.
oh don't worry, this stupid muslims around me curse him all the day. if anything was gonna happen. they would be the first ones to suffer.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

It sounds like you've been watching 'supernatural' a little bit to much. The things that you are writing has more to do with that show then any existing theology.
You should probably call sam and dean.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

Desecrated wrote:It sounds like you've been watching 'supernatural' a little bit to much. The things that you are writing has more to do with that show then any existing theology.
You should probably call sam and dean.
The sheep is sleeping. Baa.

ThyNegative
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ThyNegative »

no... no..., shes an anime type

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

no... no..., shes an anime type
Games, movies, anime, manga, fantasy books... Some s*** about quantum mechanics. In some of her post I counted more or less every part of this "paradigm".
The sheep is sleeping. Baa.
Woah. That is some new level of insult.

---

Reine, if you wanna troll there is site called 4chan. Go there, meet with similar people.

If you want to learn and discuss topic close to hearts of its users, then stop spreading shitfull informations. Start to look at what people are trying to communicate to you because their patience is at finish.

I lose my cool every time I see what you try to spread, for me it is like disease.

Disinformation, nothing more, nothing less.

Praise Teh Sun [yay]

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

Lucifer says Lucifer wasn't insulting. Lucifer says your mind has been trapped in a primitive way of objectifying[determining importance, truths] and you rely on a faith you don't even recognize you have. You aren't a critical thinker, you're faithful and it could get you hurt.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Locked for obvious reasons.

No infractions will be issued to anyone responding in this thread.

Why : I've yet to meet anyone who reacts pleasantly to threatening rhetoric.

All and any further queries by pm to me or another staff member please.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Return to “Unorthdox faith”