A Psyconauts Guide to Spiritual Entities

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

A Psyconauts Guide to Spiritual Entities

Post by Haelos »

Before beginning, I need to very clearly state that I *DID NOT* write *ANY* of this.
The following information was taken from DMT Nexus, at the link https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Hyperspace_le ... sification

The classifications of these entities were devised by username Hyperspace Fool. The entirety of this piece and all credit is due solely to them.

I am posting this here, because from what I know, Hyperspace Fool is not a practitioner of any established mystical or magical path, and even with this, his classifications of spiritual entities are amazingly accurate. I find his names to be a bit goofy, but the descriptions are spot on, and not just for those existing in the drug realms (though this post does show an affinity towards those planes, for obvious reasons.)

The author of the greater portion of that link above seems to think that the fact Hyperspace Fool experimented with all: DMT, lucid dreaming, and other hallucinogenics, that his chart of entities is somehow less valid than if he would have used *only* DMT to devise it.
For that reason, I say that the author of the Hyperspace Lexicon is a fucking idiot, and should be ashamed of himself and his knowledge base (or lack thereof). I don't find any of the other information provided by him (or NGC_2264, for that matter) relevant or factual to any degree.

Any, on to the business matters. I'll be sharing the entire post.
With this short note from the author of the Hyperspace Lexicon, before we start:
Hyperspace Fool believes that both good/light and evil/dark entities exist, and that the best way to protect yourself from the dark ones is by aligning with the good ones. Hyperspace Fool thinks that merely speaking/fantasying about the evil entities will attract them in your trip, so he only included the good ones in his classification system.

This is: Hyperspace Fools classification of the entities that exist within the drug and spiritual realms;

In order to discuss the creatures, people, conscious entities, and sentient beings one comes across in travels involving the spice, it makes sense to break down the classifications at least somewhat. The names I have given below are merely my personal lexicon, but as some of the terms are weighted I would understand if not everyone can agree upon them.

As this is attempting to plug some holes in the existing Hyperspace Lexicon, as well as introduce some major new concepts, there is some overlap with what is currently up on the WIKI. I have chosen not to define the singular beings (i.e. Mother Goddess) or go into the commonly accepted McKenna-ism of the "self-transforming machine elves" as these have already been dealt with extensively, and many of the classifications of hyperspace entities discussed below could be considered sub-categories of machine elves anyway.

The word ENTITIES has been agreed upon as the overarching term for all of the various intelligences you might stumble into while making your way with spice both in and out of Hyperspace, and, as such, this is the term I have used here. This list is far from comprehensive, and a great number of entities I have met are not going to be featured here... just because I don't have the time or energy to make the list endlessly long. (I may update this at some point if there is enough interest)

An entirely separate classification system could be devised for the various types of so-called "dark entities" (the more malignant, less friendly characters that some people encounter from time to time). I have chosen purposefully not to address them here, though, as it is not recommended to seek out such encounters, giving them any significant amount of attention is generally a bad idea, and association with the more friendly types I discuss below is the best way to keep the undesirables from bothering you IMHO.

The array of entities encountered/encounter-able is vast, and, as such, it helps to subdivide this broad term into sub-categories. For our purposes these shall be:

A) Hyper-Spatial Beings

B) Extra-Dimensional Beings that don't live in Hyperspace

C) Local Entities

Often times the various beings I have described here are more interested in observing, and sometimes communicating or parlaying with, other beings... than they are in us. Some of them seem to regard us the way we would regard a tiny kitten that pokes its head out of a bush. They might pet you or give you some milk, but they generally find you rather ignorant of whatever it is that is important to them. Of course there are plenty of entities who seem to have nothing better to do than to put on the most fabulous show this side of somewhere... just for little ol' you.

Hyper-Spatial Beings
Hyper-Spatial Beings is the subset of entities that actually reside in Hyperspace. There are certainly a good number of classes and sub-categories here, but the first couple types here tend to be the regular "greeters" of that realm, in that they are usually among the first entities one is likely to encounter:

Flirty Fairies:
They resemble traditional fairies and often actually have wings. Flirty Fairies can appear more "nymphish" as well. They are fluid and transforming... slowly pulsing with light at times, but generally hold the form of beautiful women who are overflowing with beauty and joy... so much so that they can barely stay within their skins. They squirm and pose, bat their eyelashes, wink and play in a nearly burlesque fashion... often stripping for you. An interesting note about them is that they even do this for heterosexual women. In fact, it doesn't seem to be sexually motivated, but rather an expression or flowering of their essential beautiful nature (essential nature - BEAUTY).

Hyperspace Jesters:
Could also be called Harlequins or fools. They truly resemble medieval jesters and harlequins... however, they are not silly or foolish in any way. They tend to be hyper-intelligent and might be the male versions of the Flirty Fairies. They have a fundamentally different nature that they are trying to show off, though. They like to show you things... objects. Often flashing Hyperspace tarot cards at you which, on their own, can impart reams of information to you when you look at them. They are similar enough to the "Machine Elves" that they could be the same species, only these guys tend to not be operating the machines... perhaps they are on break or vacation (essential nature - CRAFT).

Geniuses or Genii:
These guys tend to be sitting in fanciful chairs and observe you with a much more dour and reproachful manner than either of the above types. They tend to lean back with their head tilted somewhat disdainfully to the side, stroking their chin or fingering their noses slowly. If they decide they have energy for you, they will get out of their seats, and move lightning quick. Immediately appearing behind you, and wherever you turn your head or your attention, they will already be there. They seem to enjoy demonstrating how pathetic you are, and often answer your questions before you even ask them. Very humbling. Though they don't have horns necessarily, and are usually neon rainbow opalizing on ebony, rather than red... they do have something in common with popular conceptions of devils or "the devil." They are far more genteel than the above two types (essential nature - GUILE & LOGIC).

Circus Ringleaders:
Not at all aloof like the Genii, these guys are all about showmanship. They are very much like the archetypal circus ringleader... often with coat and tails and a ridiculously cool top hat to boot. They may even have a baton, wand or fancy cane they use to direct your attention to one or another of Hyperspace's awesome vistas or announce a show being put on for your entertainment. They are shamelessly promotional, but like the other natives of Hyperspace... they are also hyper-intelligent, telepathic, and frankly miraculous. If you are treated to a performance with a ringleader to help you take in the 3 ring (10 ring x 10 dimensions more likely) show, sit back and be ready to be amazed. (essential nature - ENTERTAINMENT & SHOWMANSHIP)

Morphos:
This class of beings tend to have fairly unstable forms and can rise and subside out of the Jim Jam like waves. They are aware, though... and are capable of solidifying into phantastic phorms if they so choose. These forms are often straight out of mythology only far more colorful and multi-dimensional. Here you find dragons, tritons, sphinx, harpies, roc, phoenix, mock turtles, jabberwocky, minotaur, dryads, quetzelcoatl, yeti, octopii etc. There are no limits to what might crest out of the Jim Jam and sail past you... They tend to have vast awareness and consciousnesses that contain peculiar and unique gems of wisdom (essential nature - GUIDANCE & WISDOM).

Plant & Object Devas:
The Devas are living, often hyper-intelligent, beings that often resemble plants or objects more than they do what we might normally recognize as sentient beings. They can be very helpful and are always interesting to observe as they unfold, wiggle, transform & flower. An interesting note is that if they do unfold entirely for you, they seem to have erogenous zones like pistils and stamen which can experience something akin to orgasm. Due to the telepathy inherent in hyperspatial contacts, the traveler is able to experience some of this cosmic ecstasy as well. (essential nature - MYSTERIES & ECSTASY)

Extra-Dimensional Beings that don't live in Hyperspace

In addition to Hyperspatial Beings, there are beings that one can perceive by peeking out of Hyperspace and into other tangential realms. Sometimes it is akin to peeking out of mirrors in the Hyperspace "Hallways Of Always" and into other real places with entities who don't live in Hyperspace per se. Other times, it is more like a high speed elevator that stops at various dimensional "floors" where the doors open, and you can pop out and interact with the denezins for a period of time (often very short) before the door closes and you rocket up to even higher levels. The myriad sorts of beings that one encounters this way are too vast to even attempt classification, but some of the ones that seem easiest to encounter are:

Dream Wizards:
These guys tend to be classic Gandalf types with far more trippy and cool robes. They inhabit monasteries, castles, and even Roger Dean-ish cities. They tend to ignore you, but might deign to give you a slight indication that they are aware of you. The most intelligent human being of all time is a rank idiot next to them.

Gods & Goddesses:
These beings actually do resemble various cultural archetypal godheads. There are Hindu, Egyptian, Mayan, Celtic, African and plenty of un-recognizable types. They tend to be more sci-fi than you would imagine them from only reading sacred books. They are capable of taking a keen interest in you, and despite being oceanic in comparison to the Genii or the Wizards... they don't usually judge you, but rather have a kind-of infinite compassion... although you can't always count on that. They are of different temperments and personalities, and it is rare to see more than one of them on any given journey.

Elementals:
Beings of a primal nature, often associated with one of the various elements. Fire, Water, Space, Earth, Air... there are sub-classes as well. Metal, Wood, Ice etc.

Aliens:
While all of these beings are technically aliens, these guys strike you immediately as being alien. They are so different from us as to be outside of our myths, or at least their minds feel far more foreign than other sorts of entities you encounter. Often you come to them in their own realms when you pop out on the other side of a Hyperspace journey. Equally often, they might come to you. They are generally not as scary as they look, but more interested in studying how far we humans have come. These guys include the insectoids (like the Praying Mantis), the reptilians (of various sorts), and more amorphous and nebulous intelligences.

Local Entities

Furthermore, there are the beings that exist here in this place when you are stable enough to increase your vibration sufficiently to see them without actually going into Hyperspace at all. They can also be encountered after a Hyperspace Journey if you open your eyes while still almost peaking. Somewhat easier to encounter if you are outdoors, but not necessary. These guys include the wealth of non-corporal or higher dimensional beings that exist on Earth. The feeling is that they are always here, but you have to be vibrating at or near their frequency in order to perceive or interact with them. These guys include:
Angels

Angels:
They don't necessarily look like typical pop culture angels, but they can. They tend to emenate light and are often keenly watching the humans present. It seems as if some people actually do walk around with a couple guardian angels. But these guys often hang out in the background, and do not always make their presence known.

Spirits:
Discorporate energy or emotional beings who often inhabit certain spaces and specific locales. There are a wide variety of them.

Ghosts:
Typically discorporate humans who might be lost or very intent on doing something specific.

Ascended Masters & Buddhas:
Enlightened beings who tend to hang about on clouds or other lofty vantage points and observe all things below them without any real intent or focus. Their consciousness encompasses everything they observe, but they are usually fairly free of any desire or goal. Sometimes it seems that they are chanting or doing yoga and that their efforts actually support and uplift everything they contact... tonifying the world, so to speak.

Local Aliens:
Can be any kind, but the usual suspects pop up as well. The higher one is, the higher levels and vibrational frequency entities one is likely to be able to see. One might see the stereotypical Greys lurking about, but often one can actually see two or three levels of aliens who are watching and observing THEM. Maybe Greys have their own Angels and Buddhas. Who knows? The more interesting ones, though can be vast. Big as the moon vast. If you can actually see these guys, then they become immediately VERY interested in you.

Other Awakened Humans:
of which there are sometimes quite a few. At times, it can be difficult to tell them from the Ascended Beings, but it is easy once you get the hang of it. These guys seem to be travelling away from their corporal forms... perhaps they are dreaming or astral projecting.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: A Psyconauts Guide to Spiritual Entities

Post by cyberdemon »

This makes me want to do DMT someday, honestly.
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

cyberdemon wrote:This makes me want to do DMT someday, honestly.
12/10 - Do recommend.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Selected Contributions;
The Mysteries of Death

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Hmm.

This is a strange topic, what is your purpose/ direction in posting this?

A link would have sufficed with your commentary or reasoning laid out instead of copy/pasting it all. So we have a page from a site here, what do you wish to point out or discuss regarding the subject?

Do you want to know if others agree with your acceptance of this person's reports?

Do you want to call out someone who disagrees with that person's reporting, on another site?

Why would our members be interested in this?
I am posting this here, because from what I know, Hyperspace Fool is not a practitioner of any established mystical or magical path, and even with this, his classifications of spiritual entities are amazingly accurate. I find his names to be a bit goofy, but the descriptions are spot on, and not just for those existing in the drug realms (though this post does show an affinity towards those planes, for obvious reasons.)
They're not to me, but there is no universal one way of perceiving anything, so meh.
The author of the greater portion of that link above seems to think that the fact Hyperspace Fool experimented with all: DMT, lucid dreaming, and other hallucinogenics, that his chart of entities is somehow less valid than if he would have used *only* DMT to devise it.
For that reason, I say that the author of the Hyperspace Lexicon is a fucking idiot, and should be ashamed of himself and his knowledge base (or lack thereof). I don't find any of the other information provided by him (or NGC_2264, for that matter) relevant or factual to any degree.
The author seems a little ignorant, as far as I care to read on that site.
Hyperspace Fool believes that both good/light and evil/dark entities exist, and that the best way to protect yourself from the dark ones is by aligning with the good ones. Hyperspace Fool thinks that merely speaking/fantasying about the evil entities will attract them in your trip, so he only included the good ones in his classification system.
????????

Hyperspacefool seems more than a little mired in dualism, too, for someone who is claimed to be of many years experience. I find that a bit odd, but each to their own, I guess.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

Nahemah wrote:Hmm.

This is a strange topic, what is your purpose/ direction in posting this?
It's relevant.
A link would have sufficed with your commentary or reasoning laid out instead of copy/pasting it all. So we have a page from a site here, what do you wish to point out or discuss regarding the subject?
I've found that people don't often follow through on reading actual link. I figured this format would draw more attention.
I'd like to point out the fact that it's relevant.
Do you want to know if others agree with your acceptance of this person's reports?
That'd be cool, but it doesn't matter either way. I'm simply providing knowledge to people who might use it.
Do you want to call out someone who disagrees with that person's reporting, on another site?
Not at all. I just made a personal comment about the author of the Lexicon.
Why would our members be interested in this?
Why wouldn't they be?
It is, after all, an aspect of spirituality. The "occult".
They're not to me, but there is no universal one way of perceiving anything, so meh.
I understand your point, but how much have you actually tripped on DMT? How many times have you taken "Heroic" mushroom doses? These are the planes he's exploring. There are a lot of entities out there. That's why his second two sections are so small. "Hyperspace" is a synonym for realms of drug-induced experience.
Like I said, I don't agree with everything written either, but it is indeed accurate.
The author seems a little ignorant, as far as I care to read on that site.
Only the author of what is known as the "Hyperspace Lexicon," of which we're in agreement. "Hyperspace Fool" himself is a different person entirely.
Hyperspacefool seems more than a little mired in dualism, too, for someone who is claimed to be of many years experience. I find that a bit odd, but each to their own, I guess.
That's 30 years of doing drugs. Not 30 years of following a spiritual path, of which he doesn't.
His attitude is understandable.
Selected Contributions;
The Mysteries of Death

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

It most certainly wasn't relevant to the folder it was posted in. There is no ritual or spellwork mentioned.

Anything entheogenic is best posted in this folder. [thumbup] That is why the thread was moved, initially. This folder is kept free of the 'drugs r bad, m'k' comments that tend to get posted whenever entheogens get brought up on the forum.

Trip reports are trip reports, they're relevant to the people making them and have some use for research and occasionally, individual corroboration, but that's about it.

Stating you think it's relevant without explaining why, isn't really helpful at all and stating this twice dosen't improve on that either.
understand your point, but how much have you actually tripped on DMT? How many times have you taken "Heroic" mushroom doses? These are the planes he's exploring. There are a lot of entities out there. That's why his second two sections are so small. "Hyperspace" is a synonym for realms of drug-induced experience.
Like I said, I don't agree with everything written either, but it is indeed accurate.
I thought this might happen, let me see, using entheogens magickally, ritually and medically, since I was 14 and I'm 50 now.

Heroic doses, yes many times over too. [greensmile]
And thanks for trying to explain hyperspace to me, but it really isn't necessary and I would not be posting in this folder without the experience to back my words.

I'm not picking on you, I'm challenging you on the certainty of your views and the purpose of the OP which still isn't clear. It may be ' accurate' for you and them, but that dosen't mean it is so for all, nor should it be claimed as such. That is a dogma that dosen't belong here.

There is no one universal accuracy or worldview regarding anything that is tripped or trip reported, similarities and commonalities relating to physiological effects on humans, yes, but no one singularly correct view of the world/spaces within or without, or alleged inhabitants.

Like I said, previously, individual perceptions. They matter and each to their own, yet again.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

Nahemah wrote:It most certainly wasn't relevant to the folder it was posted in. There is no ritual or spellwork mentioned.
While it's true there were no spells given, it is "Relevant" *to* spellwork, and thus deserving of being shared as though it were a spell. This wasn't about the drugs involved. It's about the entities. (Which, again, weren't *only* learned of through drug-induced experience.)

I honestly didn't even realize it got moved.

Stating you think it's relevant without explaining why, isn't really helpful at all and stating this twice dosen't improve on that either.
This is an "occult" forum. It's relevant to the "occult."
There is no one universal accuracy or worldview regarding anything that is tripped or trip reported, similarities and commonalities relating to physiological effects on humans, yes, but no one singularly correct view of the world/spaces within or without, or alleged inhabitants.
To this, Sir, all I have to say is you do not fully understand the things you are reading. There is one "universal" view, you're just letting the ideas about how to use this information cloud your judgment about the truth.

If you've really been to any other planes, you would realize that all things are measurable, albeit in terms we aren't always used to.

If you can't pull some type of understanding out of this thread, that's fine. Don't read it anymore. Other people can, have, and will continue to do so.
I understand you're just doing your job, but considering the kind of info that gets posted here, I would have thought this would be taken as a blessing. Especially considering the source of the material. Sorry I disappointed you. I can't appease everyone all the time O0
Selected Contributions;
The Mysteries of Death

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

No, you are incorrect, no relevance for spell work and not much relevance for anything else, either.

Regarding the copy/paste, a short quote and link will do, in future, rather than a long copy pasta, despite your own reinterpretation of forum protocols. [thumbup]

I'm a woman, just so you know.

And 30 years to create an externalised fantasy wonderland, really?

The site you posted is ridiculous, cut ups and half postings abound on it, but if you honestly think it contains the only knowledge worth having, who am I to contradict that?

Only someone with many years of equivalent but very different experience at my back and a staff member here with years of experience in dealing with dogmatic and arrogant beginners who have a very narrow worldview, yet think they know everything.

This is how you are coming across atm. You need a mirror not a guide book. γνῶθι σεαυτόν.

You are very arrogant in your assumptions and you will not make much spiritual progress regarding self knowledge if you continue to only regard externalisation as validity of experience.

You are stuck on the first rung, congratulations.

Again, no there is no one universal correctness, whether for this, or for anything else spiritual or Occult, for that matter. This viewpoint is only one and it is one that is not shared by all, nor does this person or any one else for that matter, including you, have any right to insist that it is.

Preaching is not encouraged here either, but do carry on if you feel you must.

And good luck with your great work anyway.

For anyone interested, or confused-

There are many resources online, of greatly varying quality and depth of information. This is one decent site, with a lot of research material linked:

http://www.maps.org/resources/freebooks

[ opened at book and essays, but there are a lot more to choose from in the menu too.]

I have no interest in promoting my way as the only way, nor would I ever try to, however, dogma and entheogens make for odd bedfellows and should be challenged, when found together, that is all.

Be careful of anyone who tries to give you their own assumptions/experience as the only truth, no matter which subject you are studying.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

You're an interesting fellow, Nahemah; worthy of prompting my immediate response.
Nahemah wrote:I'm a woman, just so you know.
I don't care. I use the same terms to address everyone.
The site you posted is ridiculous, cut ups and half postings abound on it, but if you honestly think it contains the only knowledge worth having, who am I to contradict that?
I never claimed anything otherwise, did I? I posted the *exact* part I thought was relevant. You've misinterpreted nearly everything I've written, but that's okay. Such usually happen in any advanced field of study.
You are very arrogant in your assumptions and you will not make much spiritual progress regarding self knowledge if you continue to only regard externalisation as validity of experience.

You are stuck on the first rung, congratulations.

Again, no there is no one universal correctness, whether for this, or for anything else spiritual or Occult, for that matter. This viewpoint is only one and it is one that is not shared by all, nor does this person or any one else for that matter, including you, have any right to insist that it is.
I'm not assuming anything. I'm comparing other people's writings with my own experience. I've never found a piece of properly tested information that could not assimilate into my understanding of the universe.
That's what I'm talking about when I say "universal truth." I'm not talking about a subjective worldview from the point of an ignorant individual who does not measure their surroundings. You seem to mistake me for a person who takes everything I read at first sight.
If there were nothing universal, then there wouldn't be paths out there who reliably make magicians every time they train a person. What you say is complete incapable fallacy.
I'm not talking about what people think or feel. I'm talking about what is tested, proven, and fucking known by hundreds upon thousands of enlightened people around the world. Pick up any book on the orders of spiritual entities that has ever been written. You will find thousands of similarities in every one, with this outline. Go ahead, prove me wrong.
Preaching is not encouraged here either, but do carry on if you feel you must.
Mmmm, Mods.
http://www.maps.org/resources/freebooks

[ opened at book and essays, but there are a lot more to choose from in the menu too.]
That's cool and all, and I'll totally make use of it, but seriously. Post something more irrelevant.
Maybe post some books dealing with spiritual entities, specifically? I already thought I made it clear this post wasn't intended to deal with drug use.
I have no interest in promoting my way as the only way, nor would I ever try to, however, dogma and entheogens make for odd bedfellows and should be challenged, when found together, that is all.
Just for anyone who is concerned or "confused" out there, I'm not preaching my way as anything. I'm simply offering tested information that aligns with other information out there. If anyone wishes to prove Nahemah correct, please be brave enough to try. I'm alright with being proven wrong. But until then, I stand by my words, no matter who decides to stand against me. Provide something I can test subjectively and prove objectively and then we'll talk. (and don't come at me with the magick thing, because magick *can* be proven objectively, most people just block it out if they see it.)
Be careful of anyone who tries to give you their own assumptions/experience as the only truth, no matter which subject you are studying.
There's never been anything more true. Also be weary of those who claim their years are a valid source of experience. Your dates have changed all over this forum. Not saying I don't believe you, but I seriously don't.

Seriously; Do you think half the writers of your other various ancient books had anything but practical experience to go on? Do you seriously think these people weren't dosing? These are entities that exist (some of which I've seen myself, and other people I know have seen as well), and are accessible to us. How is this not useful? If anything at all, it should have been posted in the Ceremonial section. Sure, there's not any specific names of entities, but there's is more than enough to go on from this post alone.

Go back and re-read every single thing I've written on this thread. Maybe twice.
Then, accept my apology for your misinterpretation of my words, and my following quick-prompted reply.

You write with a lot of "pearls," so to speak. Little bits of 'wisdom' that seem to be quoted from somewhere else. It's cute, but that's about all it is.
Selected Contributions;
The Mysteries of Death

Return to “Shamanism”