A strange past life?

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

A strange past life?

Post by Haelos »

So, my thoughts on this topic may be extremely biased, and I'll explain why shortly, but to start things off, I've come to a strange conclusion about my most recent past life.
All evidence somehow points to me being Kurt Cobain in my last life.

I'll explain my bias on this, as well as my reasoning towards this conclusion as well. First, forgive me, because I'm typing this on half of a smashed computer screen, and my vision is quite obstructed.

I've thought this over for a very long time before deciding to post this here, so don't think this is some random thing.

Listening to over 200 songs on shuffle right now, and the past three have been Nirvana songs, just since writng this.

First and foremost, the reason why my ideas may be of a biased nature;
When I was in middle school, a child in my class introduced me to playing guitar. His favorite band was Nirvana, and by the end of our friendship, we'd learned almost every one of their songs together.

I'd read a few books on Kurt's life, and though my father also introduced me into the band, it wasn't until this time I really spent any time listening to them.
Even during this, I never payed any attention to the lyrics, or how the music made me feel, or what any of it really meant. Really, it was just pretty noise, to me.

At some point I read Heavier than Heaven (Kurt's biography), and learned a bit more about what his life entailed.

Now, I obviously have a lot of knowledge about him, and it's been there since before I started learning about the occult, and indulging in mystical practices. This is the primary reason why I feel like I might be biased. I could just be reflecting on past knowledge to better myself here. We'll see your opinion by the end of this.

(Another apology, because this is very poorly written, and I think there are a few typos in there. I seriously can't see on this screen.)

About ten or so months ago, I was listening to some music and singing to myself while no one was home. I was kind of using it as a form of meditation, unintentionally.
First off, I need to mention that whenever I sing music that I have very emotional connections to, I start to get light-headed, my hands lose feeling, and I tremble a lot. This is not a breath-work issue. I have the feeling that the songs are sapping my emotional energy to a painful degree, though this is only speculation.
Once I got to a Nirvana song, I started having the same emotional feeling, although I'd never felt it for this song before. The crazy thing, for me, is, I didn't get any type of light-headed. Instead, I became energized. My body was filled with strength, and I felt a lot of extremely raw emotion that most people wouldn't give Nirvana credit for.

Every song of theirs I sung, I found very strange parallels to my own life. Ways I've already gone wrong, and ways I could better my current path. It was as though I was listening to my own hidden messages (as I already consume the occult knowledge of everything, as well as the mundane knowledge).
I started understanding things about Kurt's life I never saw before. It's clear by his drawn art, as well as his music and biography that he was at least somewhat interested in the occult happening at the time.

I feel like he simply wasn't developed enough. He had something in the brain that corrupted him, and it led to his downfall.
I feel like he even predicted his own end with All Apologies.

Given what I know about suicide, and how my path has ended up, it's given me some strange thoughts I can't quite place. (this thread gets more poorly written as I go, please bear with me. I've got some weird tinglings.)

i was born the same year he died, in december.
For a suicide, it's not too hard to believe that I could be sent back here that quickly. From what I've read, reincarnation can take anywhere from a couple weeks to a few years.

I've also had a very, very, and, seriously, I can't stress this enough, VERY INTENSE HATRED of heavy narcotics. There was actually a time I wasn't even going to do acid, until I took the time to learn about it (and I don't even remember how I learned about most of these drugs. It's like, there knowledge is just there.)
The utmost peak of this list of hated drugs contains Heroin as it's number one contender.
The second below that is methamphetamine, but that's understandable, and most would have that at the top of their list.
(I'm also terrified of scopolamine. Look it the fuck up and protect yourself.)

Every time I listen to a Nirvana song, I find something new that applies to my life both at the immediate time and in the general long-run. It's astounding. I can't find any other explanation for it.

Now, I have this same thing with other music, where I learn things that fit to, and can be applied to my life, but they're never so direct as with this. I know this is all super fucking weird, but when I sing songs by other artists, I sing as though I'm being sung-at. Like, I take the persona of the artist and project it towards my body. It's a habit.
When I sing Nirvana songs, and completely naturally, it feels as though the music is coming only from me.

I also have a very tough time singing and playing guitar at once. It's been something I've always sought after, and it's always kept out of my grasp. As soon as I make progress, I simply.. Don't. I screw up somehow and simply can't do it anymore. It feels as though I've lost music from my life, but the music I prepared ahead of time (or my higher-self prepared) was kept in tact for me to begin my fundamental spiritual progressions.

Who's to say, about all of this, really. I just want some opinions on it more than anything.
(got a few songs from other bands, but I'm ending this post on On a Plain. "I love myself, better than you. I know that it's wrong, so what should I do?")

Again, I apologize for the poor write. It isn't like me, but I just need this shit out of my head. I also apologize for my swearing and typos. One day, when I have a non-broken screen, I may re-write it. Especially if no one wants to reply.

Anything you guys have to offer on this, though, is absolutely needed. I would be indebted for anything offered.

(Forgot to make this note before, and doing so to invoke or avoid argument. Yes, Courtney did kill Kurt. But she didn't put the gun to his head. She did it with emotional and physical abuse and neglect. He was obviously a very sad man, and I can assure you he felt terrible for how he did as a father. Just stuff to ponder.)
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: A strange past life?

Post by cyberdemon »

can i have your autograph
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

I would be extremely surprised if a suicide victim got another human incarnation on the earth plane so quickly. Usually they get thrown down into an underworld or hell realm and need to work their way out to repay their karmic debt. But anything's possible I guess.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

kurt kobain probably has a ton of + karma
i mean
he was kurt kobain after all

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Haha yeah, maybe the Gatekeepers really loved "Come as You Are" or something and decided to throw him a bone.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

Ummmm.....I'm really not sure what to say or how to respond. I have a kind of weird thing where I know what my last two lives were...but I don't remember actual memories yet. ...yeah...

That said, I was born a few months after my last incarnation died. But the other previous incarnation was a known person and I wound up thinking I might be him after reading some biographical information, etc. and seeing some similarities. I didn't find out that I was right about it until adulthood, but that hunch was correct. But like you, when it was first starting to come out that it was true, I was aware of certain biases I had and I wanted to kind of take it slow and make sure it was true and not just wishful thinking.

On the other hand, there have been other people that I admired and thought I was a bit similar to in ways and that maybe I could have been them, but then decided it wasn't so on account of their lifespan not cooperating with one of my known lives.

Umm....I'm not sure if this was the kind of info you were looking for or if it helps.
Link Removed by Admin - No links in Signature

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

All information helps.

I'm not really sure why Cobain would have had more positive karma than anyone else. It's not like he lived a particularly "good" life. He was, generally, a kind person, especially to his family and growing up.

Also, the only place time is linear is here on the physical plane. It's possible that he could have had a few hundred "years" of anguish in a lower plane before being incarnated again.

Now, here's one of my theories, and I've already asked a lot of questions around here that started the basis for this.
Let's say for instance, two lives ago I was partially initiated, or something. I had some mystic knowledge, and I was on the very budding path to progression.
I die, and I'm unable to complete any type of life goal in that incarnation.
Upon reincarnation, I put myself in a circumstance where I'll be able to preserve the knowledge of my higher-self, so I can get a jump start on my path two or three lives down the road.
(For a little reference, what I've managed to learn about what happens after death shows that even uninitiated people can influence, to a certain degree, what kind of life they will live before they incarnate. They may not be able to set specific locales or other instances, but they can generally incarnate with a single thought, or two, that determines a large portion of what their life-path will contain.)

This has already been a working concept of mine, but I think it's possible to use suicide as a method of preserving your spirit, if it's done for the right reasons. It's not a method of escape.
Considering what the gnostics practice (willful death-by-thought), and that the general pursuit of mystical practice is to "transcend" ordinary reality (ie. kill your physical self and combine with the source/), it's hard to believe that regular 'ol suicide isn't of a similar pursuit.
Especially if the suicide was planned out in a previous life, then enacted by the higher-self.

Even without the thoughts about my past lives, I've been considering how suicide could be potentially used beneficially. It's only irony that it happens to fit as a working concept to the ideas presented in this thread.

@cyberdemon, no, you cannot. I am not Cobain. Even if I *was*, I'm not, and giving you my signature will do nothing but give you influence over me. I'm sick of being bombed by people on this forum. I trust your good will, but I'd just rather not take the chance. O0
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Selected Contributions;
The Mysteries of Death

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Have you looked into Karmic Astrology at all?

It might be useful for you, if you do.

The North and South nodes, Part of Fortune and other Arabic parts, the position of Chiron and other such natal influences are used in this form of analysis in Western Astrology.
Vedic Astrology deals with past lives and karma also.

I can link some further info if you are interested in this.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

Nahemah wrote:Have you looked into Karmic Astrology at all?

It might be useful for you, if you do.

The North and South nodes, Part of Fortune and other Arabic parts, the position of Chiron and other such natal influences are used in this form of analysis in Western Astrology.
Vedic Astrology deals with past lives and karma also.

I can link some further info if you are interested in this.
Definitely, please do.
I made a natal chart for myself tthat told me a lot, yet I'm only just getting into the more advanced astrology stuff. there's a lot for this field, and I'm only nkw getting a working basis for using it in my practice.
Everything helps.

Sorry for any typos here.
Selected Contributions;
The Mysteries of Death

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

lo behold

kurt kobain's case has been filed as murder.. what, a hundred years since he died?

(i know its not really been that long)

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Karmic Astrology
A branch of astrology based on the concept of the cycle of rebirths and the law of cause and effect. Karmic Astrology believes that the horoscope can help us recognise the effects of past actions in the present life and how our present karma may affect future lives. Karmic astrology is closely related to religion and spiritual teachings. It is the branch of astrology in which subjective experience plays the greatest role.

There are few generally valid guidelines for interpretation. Among these is a particular emphasis on the importance of the fourth, eighth and twelfth houses which are associated with the water element. The Eighth House is thought to reveal past Karma, the Fourth House present Karma and the twelfth House future Karma. The planet Pluto, the ruler of the eighth house together with the sign of Scorpio are also thought to reveal the nature of past Karma. The Imum Coeli - the cusp of the fourth house - is thought to reveal the nature of the tasks an individual will have to face in the present life.

Karmic astrology also attributes great significance to the Moon and Saturn, the latter often being referred to as the "lord of karma". And finally, the Moon's Nodes also play an important role.

The Moon's South Node represents our karmic ancestry and we are probably familiar with the themes indicated by the South Node. The Moon's North Node shows our karmic aim in the present life, something which is likely to cause feelings of anxiety because we cannot rely on past experiences to help us get there.
Above from:

http://wiki.astro.com/astrowiki/en/Karmic_Astrology

More articles and info:

http://wiki.astro.com/astrowiki/en/Cate ... _Astrology

Starter info from Astrodienst.

There is a ton of information available online, but a lot of it is jargony, so finding out as much as possible regarding terms and concepts will help.

I can't answer the big question for you, but chart comparison and analysis (synastry) may be very useful to you also, between your own and Kurt Cobain's charts.

Synastry is a comparison of two charts, which describes strong points and weaknesses of a relationship, while a composite chart is a new third chart which combines the two charts of synastry, to give the dynamics and energies of the relationship itself.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/synastry_a ... ships.html

A lot of sites concentrate on romantic relationships, but synastry deals ith all interactive relationships and can be used in wider applications too.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/compositechart.html

http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_composit_e.htm

Professionals offer services like this, but the cost and scope of this varies greatly, so it's wise to shop around if you want to try that out. It can be hard staying objective with analysis when you do it for yourself, but it's also a great way to learn initially, at least.

I will come back with some articles and more information shortly.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

Thanks for your replies everyone. I dont have time for a serious reply right now.

Never read this stuff on wikia before. Never been too interested to, honestly
"Kurt died in a very harsh way. It wasn't just an OD. He actually killed himself violently. It was so aggressive, and he wasn't an aggressive person, he was a smart person, he had an interesting intellect. So it kind of made sense because it was like: wow, what a fucking gesture. But at the same time it was like: something's wrong with that gesture. It doesn’t really lie with what we know.."
And

"Well, I can’t really speculate other than what he said to me, which was, he wasn’t at all happy about it, success to him seemed like, I think, a brick wall. There was nowhere else to go but down, it was too artificial for him, and he wasn’t an artificial person at all. He was actually, two weeks after he died, he was supposed to come here and he wanted to record a bunch of Leadbelly covers. It was kind of in secret, because, I mean, people would definitely not allow him to do that. You also have to wonder, he was a billion-dollar industry at the time, and if the industry had any idea at all of him wishing or wanting to get out, they couldn’t have allowed that, you know, in life, because if he was just to get out of the scene, he’d be totally forgotten, but if he was to die, he’d be immortalized."

A couple of ququotes from his friends. Interesting things to consider anyway.
Selected Contributions;
The Mysteries of Death

Return to “Life Extension and Immortality”