[Thoth Tarot] Prince and Princess of Wands

isis.auset5
Forum Member
Forum Member

[Thoth Tarot] Prince and Princess of Wands

Post by isis.auset5 »

Hello!

I use the Thoth Tarot Deck by Aleister Crowley; I was doing a reading last night and there was one that puzzled me.

Basically, I drew 2 cards to signify my month of December, and I got both the Prince and the Princess of Wands. To be honest I didn't really get it, and I still don't, no matter how much I think about it, especially because I asked for such a general reading and I got Wands, which signified the spiritual.

Any help?

Daremo
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: [Thoth Tarot] Prince and Princess of Wands

Post by Daremo »

Could be telling you that 2 people probably younger than you may have a heavy hand in your life during december. I would suggest more readings to get more detail on the subject. It could represent internal workings but without more data it will be conjecture and guess work esp if your intution is struggling with it. Without more data it is like someone telling you to find a tree in a forest, you will see many trees but is it the one you were asked to find?

Seabed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Seabed »

You will become overenthusiastic about certain ideas presented by others. Do not invite guests in your house.
Only Lovers Left Alive

isis.auset5
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by isis.auset5 »

Thank you both for your input.

@Seabed, that was incredibly specific, thank you

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WillowDarkWytch »

isis.auset5 wrote:Hello!

I use the Thoth Tarot Deck by Aleister Crowley; I was doing a reading last night and there was one that puzzled me.

Basically, I drew 2 cards to signify my month of December, and I got both the Prince and the Princess of Wands. To be honest I didn't really get it, and I still don't, no matter how much I think about it, especially because I asked for such a general reading and I got Wands, which signified the spiritual.

Any help?
Motumbá Àse

I say that dicember brings joy, growth and fun. The princess represents youthful people, energies, that manifests, the prince is always a helpìng hand and growth (prince of wands). I feel that if you're going through some difficulties there will be a friend or friends that will give you a hand. Month of expanssion, knowing who's there to help, and to enjoy, being energetic, etc.

When I have just court cards, I continue drawing to complete what they're trying to say. For me, the prince and princess of wands by themselves cannot give you a complete message. Could be people, could be you, could be things, situations, etc.

I would have drawn another one to complete the reading, if another court card comes out, means that there's a lot of people influencing your life, maybe you should do a cleasing to your self and then read again. See what I mean?

Try to draw a card to know what they were trying to say, I feel you'll be more clear about it

Saravá
Idansinají
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"Water which is too pure has no fish"
- form the Ts'ai Ken T'an

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

Seabed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Seabed »

isis.auset5 wrote:Thank you both for your input.

@Seabed, that was incredibly specific, thank you
You are welcomed [wink]
Only Lovers Left Alive

Return to “Divination and Mantic Arts”