Pomba Gira and High John

C505
Forum Member
Forum Member

Pomba Gira and High John

Post by C505 »

1. I understand the Pomba Gira's can be used for lust my question is can a Pomba Gira get someone to cheat on their husband/fiance/boyfriend?

2. Can High John be used for sex such as getting a specific person?

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Pomba Gira and High John

Post by fraterai »

1. Don't know from experience but ruling female sexuality it seems like this would be a reasonable correspondence. (Others on this forum will probably be able to give more personal/experiential account on this one)

2. Yes exactly but he is more about personal sexuality, power, luck, and a high "nature" or libido. Basically he is a very powerful root-worker all around. He could no doubt work this type of spell
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

C505
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by C505 »

Thanks! I get a lot of contradiction on High John and what he can do I am trying to put a working on a specific person who is engaged so i don't know if High John would be good enough

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

To win the love of a specific woman:
Wrap a John the Conqueror root in a piece of parchment paper on which you have written her name nine times in Dragon's Blood ink and -- if possible -- include with it a lock of her hair or an article of some kind that has touched her person. Anoint with Come to Me Oil, Love Me Oil or Stay With Me Oil and wear in a red flannel mojo bag concealed below your waist. (A woman wishing to make a similar love spell to attract and hold a specific man might add a Queen Elizabeth root to the John the Conqueror root and anoint the mojo with a mixture of Follow Me Boy Oil and Stay With Me Oil.)

Not saying you have to do this exact spell, but I just wanted to show you that he is not just for luck and high nature.

This last part is a personal suggestion above anything, but you might have better results working from the "inside-out", meaning that High John is effective at building our own sexual and attractive powers or those of others, but if you are set on throwing at a specific person either spirit would work through the lust aspect, as I said. Please do a divination before you do this work :)
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

C505
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by C505 »

Thank you! I am preparing a 7 day candle with a High John candle dressing I have a secure and safe place where the candle can burn non-stop on my altar with no problems. I have an invocation/prayer to High John, High John Incense, and petition paper to put under the candle saying what I want and I am preparing a tobacco and rum offering and plan to get High John floor wash to wipe my altar down with each day before my daily petition.

Return to “African Traditional and Diaspora Religions”