Paradigm Subcategory

Wish list for future additions to the site

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Paradigm Subcategory

Post by Caerdon »

Can we get a Direct Magic sub category in the Paradigm forum page? I think it's an area of magick that isn't explored much or has a proper home yet for discussion, so seems to go under the radar for alot of people.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Paradigm Subcategory

Post by Nahemah »

Hands on magick is somewhat under discussed here, I agree.

We will be rearranging the categories and folders when we upgrade and sorry for the wait, but noted and filed as a good idea, for now.

I'm in the middle of exam season and the other staff are all here at different times and such. Can't be helped, internationality, eh, time zones for the win, lol.

I'll be done next week and will have more time to get things moving, Vashta is working on coding and other such techy delights atm, but also has time constraints.

We have good ideas and suggestions we'll be considering already, but do keep them coming, thanks for this. [thumbup]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

So meanwhile.

What is "direct magic"?

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Desecrated wrote:So meanwhile.

What is "direct magic"?
Bare-bones explination : creating ritual/spell results without physically needing the ritual/spell components/outside entities help.
As Nahemah called it, it's Hands On Magick.
I'll be honest, I've only recently discovered the term myself, so I don't know all that it entails or holds in it's definition, but it most suits, from what I've found, to be the style of magick that I preform. Coming up with a spell mentally, breaking down it's components and developing the structure on how it will work, what energies you'll need and how they'll interact, and exerting your mind, will, and energies into preforming the spell.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Return to “Wish List”