Dark Souls 1: Freakin' Taurus Demon

Games, programs, video, television, new developments in digital media..

Obi Juan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Dark Souls 1: Freakin' Taurus Demon

Post by Obi Juan »

I loved Dark Souls 2 & 3, so much so that I purchased Dark Souls 1. Only problem is that I can't get past the Taurus Demon. I was slaughtered in a few strikes after the first few times. After that, I killed the Crossbow men on the first tower, awakened the Taurus Demon, then made a tactical retreat to the top. I was about to jump down and attack when he jumped up there with me. I dodged his first few attacks, got hit by the next one, and used an estus flask. He then proceeded to knock me off the tower. It doesn't help matters that when I was knocked off the tower, I sneezed and head butted my glass of tea, causing it to spill on my lap and splash my cockatoo. Now he's angry and screaming gibberish and I'm left stuck on that level. Help?

Cerber

Re: Dark Souls 1: Freakin' Taurus Demon

Post by Cerber »

Have you tried proper banishing rituals yet? I heard sacrificing a lamb usually does the trick, if you can get your hands on one.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Dark Souls 1: Freakin' Taurus Demon

Post by chowderpope »

I love Dark Souls. I've only played Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 2. I prefer roguelike games now but those games are definitely cool. You should look at the Youtubers who play through those games, that's how I used to cheat and get past hard parts.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Return to “TV, Video, Online and Digital Expressions”