What is this site? Foul intent?

Posting Issues, Announcements and Membership Matters.

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: What is this site? Foul intent?

Post by violetstar »

cyberdemon wrote:Hush my children. This forum website belongs to a founding member of the DKMU, several of the ex/admins are DKMU members, and.. honestly, the Ellis initiative was started as joke. Scottish humor.
Damn.I was just thinking of ways to activate the Cheshire Cat Sigil [happyface]
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

cyberdemon wrote:Hush my children. This forum website belongs to a founding member of the DKMU, several of the ex/admins are DKMU members, and.. honestly, the Ellis initiative was started as joke. Scottish humor.
Yes I usually do my WHOIS before committing to long term relationships, coz...
.. I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here..

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

violetstar wrote: Damn.I was just thinking of ways to activate the Cheshire Cat Sigil [happyface]
Is it tea time already?

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Hush , yourself , child... [wink]

At 63 , just in this life , that does not tend to go over well with me... [thumbup]

And great...so the owner is a founding member of DKMU...

Would love to meet them , and talk with them... [happyface]

As I said earlier in the thread , though , I was shown the sigil in 2003 , apprx. , in
Eugene , Oregon , and the practitioners , very radical activists , were quite serious
about it...I seriously doubt the stories being perpetuated about it's origins in the
public arena...

And knowing what I know of the code I have been teaching for 23 + years , the giant
spider , and spiderweb , came from that said code...as well , LS / Ellis , is made of runes...

So , perhaps the owner of the forum could answer some questions regarding Ellis , and the
origins they are "aware" of...it would be appreciated by me , with all due respect... [thumbup]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Shawn, take it as a compliment and wear it with pride, my Grandma used to say.
I've been called a child twice already in same thread by ppl that are probably quite a bit younger than me.
I don't really know all those details about all the local agregores. I came I saw one sitting in the corner, went to it, said "hi, let's be friends, here's what I'm looking, and here is what I have to offer" we never had any need to exchange business cards, nor he ever tried to mess with me. He offered me best he had.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

I hear you Cerber , but I was raised to throw something like that ball , back to who threw it... [wink]

With no malice , just solid conviction , and enough "force" to let others know I can play ball
with the best of them , if not just "strike someone out" verbally... [cool]

I really would like as much info from those who "claim" to know about Ellis...or LS...

I may not agree , I may not believe what is said , but I am open and wanting to hear the information... [thumbup]

So , Cyberdemon , or someone further up the information chain...any info to share ?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:I hear you Cerber , but I was raised to throw something like that ball , back to who threw it... [wink]
Well if you can match their size.. or rather lack of it. I don't have balls soft enough to throw back [sadface]

Return to “Site Discussion”