3 Chicken feets under my car hood !

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

sens
Forum Member
Forum Member

3 Chicken feets under my car hood !

Post by sens »

Hi all. I have a question not long ago i found 3 chicken legs under my car hood. The car was freshly bought and checked , even by me and there was no chicken legs under the hood. A week later when i opened the hood the chicken legs were there !1 3 of them , cleaned and binded together . What can that mean ? Am i being cursed or something ? Pls answer me ...

Topper
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: 3 Chicken feets under my car hood !

Post by Topper »

sens wrote:Hi all. I have a question not long ago i found 3 chicken legs under my car hood. The car was freshly bought and checked , even by me and there was no chicken legs under the hood. A week later when i opened the hood the chicken legs were there !1 3 of them , cleaned and binded together . What can that mean ? Am i being cursed or something ? Pls answer me ...
What this means is you found this years old urban myth on the web and recreated it with some extra bits of chicken.

sens
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by sens »

i dont get it ? SO what does that mean ? Because im serious . I read that they are usualy anti theft protection. But it was creepy , and ow did they get there . And i just cant forget about that ...

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

okay ill tell you how to handle this situation, but if you dont take my advice, that's your funeral. what you must do is urinate in a jar until it is full, then let it sit outside in the sun for 3 days. Then unseal the jar, and drop the chicken feet into it. Then recite the following orison:

"Chicken, chicken, chicken feet
The kind of feet that is most discreet,
I think I see, I think I see
The evil wished upon me drowns in the pee"

Then reseal the jar and store it under your bed indefinitely. If anybody asks why you have a jar of chicken feet and pee under your bed, play it off like it's got some culinary significance or something. I don't know. You figure that part out.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Topper wrote:
sens wrote:Hi all. I have a question not long ago i found 3 chicken legs under my car hood. The car was freshly bought and checked , even by me and there was no chicken legs under the hood. A week later when i opened the hood the chicken legs were there !1 3 of them , cleaned and binded together . What can that mean ? Am i being cursed or something ? Pls answer me ...
What this means is you found this years old urban myth on the web and recreated it with some extra bits of chicken.
Lol!Its been doing the rounds for years.I think Mythbusters did an episode to see if they could cook under a car hood.Best part of this nonsense are the jokes about it,too many to list but the common ones are 'Car B-Q' and that 'the car is possessed by a Poultrygeist' [happyface]

We need Cactus Jack to investigate this!
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

Topper
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Topper »

violetstar wrote:
Topper wrote:
Lol!Its been doing the rounds for years.I think Mythbusters did an episode to see if they could cook under a car hood.Best part of this nonsense are the jokes about it,too many to list but the common ones are 'Car B-Q' and that 'the car is possessed by a Poultrygeist' [happyface]

We need Cactus Jack to investigate this!
I got the same problem yesterday when I started my car up it felt a little Jerky [happyface] Nice to see you having fun darling but dont be bullying anyone will you LOL [gz] on your course result too.

sens
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by sens »

Ok i can see u guys are having fun with this. Guess im on wrong forum asking this. Its not something i saw on internet or i dont even know if its any kind of urban legend or whatever , that shit realy happened to me ... i have no knowledge about magic or anything , thats why i asked here ... i have a kid , thats why im scared more for him then for me , but u guys are making fun out of it. yea ... thanks ..

PoisonPen
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by PoisonPen »

sens wrote:Ok i can see u guys are having fun with this. Guess im on wrong forum asking this. Its not something i saw on internet or i dont even know if its any kind of urban legend or whatever , that shit realy happened to me ... i have no knowledge about magic or anything , thats why i asked here ... i have a kid , thats why im scared more for him then for me , but u guys are making fun out of it. yea ... thanks ..
"Curses" work through suggestion. If you're genuinely worried about a curse, it can easily be countered through equal amounts of auto-suggestion. Even simple wise woman folk magick will be enough to put your mind at ease. Sprinkle salt in the corner of every room of your house and sweep it up each morning to dispose of it. Put an iron nail over the lintel of each doorway and window. Break open a cigarette into a bowl, light it, and carry it from room to room, smudging your home to purify it. Leave a bowl of milk or beer outside your door each night to attract a friendly house faerie to watch over you (though if you choose this, you should keep doing it so you don't piss it off). Burn incense and ask your protective hearth spirit to deflect the curse; thank it by leaving something nice in the walls. Tie elf knots across your windows. Hang a dream catcher in every bedroom where someone sleeps. Any combination of these things should produce enough suggestion to strengthen your Will against the curse and break it, if there is one.

There is one exception to this, and that's if you're being cursed by a powerful magick-worker who has manifested an archonic archetype. Such an entity, if manifested strongly enough, has the power to reach through the collective unconscious and attack on an entirely different level. Of course, in this case you'd essentially be dealing with an angry demi-god and folk magick isn't going to cut it. But then, if you've angered the powers and principalities whose authority over the physical world is absolute, you've got a lot more to worry about than some chicken feet.

You're welcome.

sens
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by sens »

Thank you very much . Ill be sure to try those things they cost me nothing. There is much more weird stuff behind this story that im telling but i didint mention it . Because i have feeling i will be laughed off. But thank you , thank you will try those things <3

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

you should buy some pepper spray and learn to throw a punch, because clearly someone has it in for you. they hate you enough to buy chicken feet. what'd you do to them? my goodness.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I have a fairly old vehicle. It's an 04 Sebring. Maybe get a new one next year, but they stickered it again, so you know, and it's only got about 50,000 miles on it since I don't drive much.

But even as old as it is. In order for someone to put something under the hood they would first need to unlatch it from the inside, and then release the catch from underneath.

I suppose a hidden camera would have been a good idea, in retrospect.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

sens
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by sens »

yes my english is kinda bad , but im srsly not trolling. Full story goes like this. I have a sister 10 years older than me. She hates me , she realy hates me , she is blaming me for all her troubless in her life , she blames me because parents and all people loved me more than her. They rather talk with me , hang with me , she blames me for everything , thats from the childhood out till now. She used to practice magic in her room when she was younger maybe she still does. She is educated person a Psychologist , then she left home for few years and then she came back.Now she dosent live at our house for about 4 years . She also hatted father from the bottom of her hearth , because he sppanked her like 3 times in whole life for not behaving , using drugs and such. Father was healthy strong men a miner , but she said to him you gona die terible death that you will see. And out of the blue he gets the ALS disese ( Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) he died very fast after that , she said to him even on deaths bed u deserve it and such thing. She is like 40 years old now and dosent have children. Once i asked her why and she said " So this curse finaly ends " i asked what curse and she laughed it off and changed the subject. My father always told me to not let my son to go to her on visits no matter what , that he can not stay over and sleep with her. Not long after my father died , strange thing started to happen in our house. I have veird nightmares i heard its sleeping paralisis where im awake and i cant move or scream the voice dosent come out at all , lights turns on and off ( happened 2 times ) . you can hear the switches for lights going on and off but lights are still off. One night when i had sleeping paralisis , i saw a dark cloud above my head on te cealing. Im a big muscular guy with 8 years of kickboxing trainings so i consider myself being tough but still sometimes , when i go trough hallway in the house i get so scared , my hair goes up over all my body and i get terrified. i Run trough the hallway directly to my room cus im scared. All that happened at our house. My grandma and then my father died in that house. I dont live there for 10 years now , i only sleep over from time to time . I dont feel well there and i have a feeling like somebody is watching me sometimes.

Now i know my english is realy bad , im from small country in europe , i hope u guys understand what i wrote. This is the whole story . and its all true. i wuld not waste my or your time by troling here and playing with such stuffs . I also searched how to determine what kind of presence is in our house a good ghoust or something evil , but i didint found anything about that. Im a miner aswell , i work in dark place and i was never scared like i am in our house .. and its mostly on the bottom floor .

sens
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by sens »

chowderpope wrote:you should buy some pepper spray and learn to throw a punch, because clearly someone has it in for you. they hate you enough to buy chicken feet. what'd you do to them? my goodness.
i threw them away. i took a picture of tem first , but i cant find it now. There were 3 of them , all cleaned and bind together with a string .

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I suppose there could be a connection between the sleep paralysis and the chicken that was found under the hood. You should read about the SP if you haven't. It's fairly interesting.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

sens wrote: Now i know my english is realy bad , im from small country in europe , i hope u guys understand what i wrote. This is the whole story . and its all true. i wuld not waste my or your time by troling here and playing with such stuffs . I also searched how to determine what kind of presence is in our house a good ghoust or something evil , but i didint found anything about that. Im a miner aswell , i work in dark place and i was never scared like i am in our house .. and its mostly on the bottom floor .
I read candid stories all the time, and while I applaud your effort, it's just not quite there. But, I am getting some giggles out of your stories. I would recommend that you get out of the house sometimes though. I hope you can make it out and challenge yourself to grow. Feel free to message me if you want.

PoisonPen
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by PoisonPen »

Diana the Valkyrie has run the biggest femdom community on the Internet for more than 20 years (predating the Web itself), and she has a formal policy to avoid drama: whatever you tell her, she will believe you. If you say you're a woman, or a lesbian, or a two-spirited pony-kin vampire, she will take you at your word. All she asks is that your story be consistent, and that if at some point you feel guilty about lying, you keep it entirely to yourself. Leave quietly and come back as you. By following this policy she has managed, for the most part, to keep the Internet drama to a dull roar.

sens
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by sens »

This is no made up story . And i didint come here to be laughet at or caled a liar. I thought u guys culd help , and some of you did give me some advices. Thank you for that. I wont bother u guys with that anymore because i see that you are not taking me seriosly.

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Topper wrote: I got the same problem yesterday when I started my car up it felt a little Jerky [happyface] Nice to see you having fun darling but dont be bullying anyone will you LOL [gz] on your course result too.
Hee Hee!Thanks and thanks for the article.Best of luck with that but in the meantime you will love what someone has just submitted as its more sinister revelations concerning another English mystery - the Stab-Monkey ceremony held not far from the area your article was about.This time we have exclusive rights to information never before seen.Love it [devil]
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

Return to “Beginners Info”