Travel Back in Time

Memoro
Forum Member
Forum Member

Travel Back in Time

Post by Memoro »

Does anyone knows a good Time Travel spell?
Because I just had the most worse Day in my Life. It is verry complex and I don't want to talk much about my Privacy. I just want to travel back in Time so that is never happened and will never happen. Does Anyone knows a Spell to travel back in Time I want to restart at the 01.09.2016 because the Trigger happened sometime in the Period of Time from then to now.

Cerber

Re: Travel Back in Time

Post by Cerber »

I checked my book of spells but got nothing of such. Sorry. But maybe somebody else will be able to help.

Memoro
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Memoro »

Thanks that you tried it at least

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Memoro wrote:Thanks that you tried it at least
No worries mate

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

He does :

( there really is no spell to "physically" reset time )
Attachments
ct-sta-slowik-groundhog-day-st-0201-20170131.jpg

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:He does :

( there really is no spell to "physically" reset time )
What about "non physically" or "para-physically"?

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Mental projection , as non linear / non local reality...;)

Now , if we were talking tech combined with magical / psychic enhanced consciousness...
been done , still is...government has had their hand in that one for a long time... [wink]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:Mental projection , as non linear / non local reality...;)

Now , if we were talking tech combined with magical / psychic enhanced consciousness...
been done , still is...government has had their hand in that one for a long time... [wink]
I'm thinking Time is difficult, maybe easier mess with the memory? Just rewind it all, and keep reliving it, but every now and then changing some detail, tiny bit, and keep doing it, at the same time projecting it on to those people involved, until you changed it all to your satisfaction, until finally you remember it the way you like. In theory.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Scientifically speaking , memory is extremely malleable...

And the easiest way , used by Ewen Cameron , who developed MK - Ultra programs
( mind control ) for the CIA , is to use a looped tape of a person saying something ,
then play that tape of their own voice to them , while on LSD , or some psychedelic...

This has been known , in one form or another , by secret societies , since the beginning... [wink]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Yes, but I was thinking more about remote method with no physical contact with the subjects (multiple) whatsoever

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

So , you want to play with mind controlling another human being , Cerber ?

Really ?

I'm out... [wink]

Memoro
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Memoro »

Mind Control is not the right way I don't want to Steal anyones Free Will and even when to many People are involved

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Yeah , I was hoping you wouldn't , Memoro... [thumbup]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Memoro wrote:Mind Control is not the right way I don't want to Steal anyones Free Will and even when to many People are involved
Oh? Let me get it right, so the problem was serious enough to mess with the entire fabric of space and time, an act that might cause rips and tears far throughout the present reality effecting all of the creation, but not serious enough to make few minor adjustments in the memory of few insignificant individuals?
Shawn Blackwolf wrote:So , you want to play with mind controlling another human being , Cerber ?

Really ?

I'm out... [wink]
So soon? We just barely scratched the surface.. :)

Memoro
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Memoro »

The Problem is that 1 Person a mental Disorder has and to prevent this she should never met one specific Person

Memoro
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Memoro »

And another Thing is One Person she knows died

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

And that is the time that person you are concerned about should seek out a licensed professional ,
specializing in mental disorders , deep grief , and soul loss...not a "new age" shaman , or "light
worker" , but a full on recommended highly by associates , and psychiatric association physician... [thumbup]

Not to indulge in time travel fantasies , or wishful thinking , but to get real help , and do the hard
work , on the long road back to full health...hear me ?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

At least he has good intentions. Like most of my cellmates in hell..

Hound
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hound »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:And that is the time that person you are concerned about should seek out a licensed professional ,
specializing in mental disorders , deep grief , and soul loss...not a "new age" shaman , or "light
worker" , but a full on recommended highly by associates , and psychiatric association physician... [thumbup]
Agreed.

While temporal work is not out of the realm of imagination we do not have the capacity to alter such things on scales we may consciously recognize or wish for. Try another path.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

towns surrounded by highways a reasearch facility is in town this building is going usa mexico.... requests and doing right is the path of our choice 7 people dont care about anything nobodies making themselves somebody gov clicken 6s everywhere time know 8:30 new people in heaven hell everyday feeding lunch backdoor dr balance woww what power keep telling people i enjoy rabbits see alot of horns remember the key is control, but got this darn issue brick in the door and alot of things coming in my room threw holes went north end of town today moving south hopefully soon....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Azimuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Azimuth »

I know how to mentally travel back in time - to visit as a "ghost" (visible to mediums and ppl on drugs) but not to reset physically...
Maybe go back and try to stop yourself from doing whatever it was, if you think you'd be able to sense yourself?

Return to “Chaos Magick”