Announce your presence, if you will.

No_1
Forum Member
Forum Member

Introduction, Looking for powerful Death and Rebirth ritual

Post by No_1 »

An Introduction

Greetings
I'm a man who unfortunetly had a displesure of dealing with years of depresion and months of addiction, luckily I have menage to get treatment and I'm close to being able to start fresh.

A Desire
That being said with my birthday being today I'm looking for a ritual that would allow me to peacefuly remove my soul from this current body and bind it into a new born baby. I know it sounds extreame but I'm still sad that I wasted my childhood, teen years and early adolthood, and I would want more then anything to be able to experience those years properly.

Conclusion
I know that I might seem insaine saying that, but I do belive genuently it would allow me to flurish with my full vital potential. So feel free to share your knowlege that could help me achive it, I know many of you will try to change my mind, or suggest alternatives, but today is a day for me to enjoy so I understand concerns but I want to persue my happienes.

Cerber

Re: Introduction, Looking for powerful Death and Rebirth ritual

Post by Cerber »

Welcome. We are glad to have you here.
While I personally can't really help you to find what you seek, I think I understand where you coming from.
But there some issues what such idea, not just moral kind, but even from technical perspective. At least from my personal gnosis. While death is a certainty for all, life is a chance. None of us that ever had that chance of existence can say that we used the time we had 100% properly.
You got a vehicle, but few miles down the road you hit the tree, it's still running, even if not as well as before, but still does, yet you are going to just ditch it by the side road and walk all the way back to the start expecting to get new and shiny vehicle without any scratch (physical, mental and emotional damage to the vehicle) to try again. And the car dealer would be like
"oh you crashed that and want another one? sure, just pick whichever you like, surely you crashed it not because of your driving, it's just because you had a bad car, try a better car, completely free, and if you crash that, we'll get you one even better one, even faster one.."
It's not likely to happen in physical ("real") world. It's not likely to happen in spiritual scene either, however imperfect that my example is. It's not hard to get rid of your "vehicle", but I really wouldn't bet on being anything better, shinier waiting just for you just a short walk away.
Option available for those that threw away theirs usually far from ideal. Because it is rarely up to us what we drive, and those who decide what to be issued to whom, rarely heed to our prayers and desires, and just look at their sheets with our driving ticket counts and issue what they are told to. We are but a small cogs in a wast machine. Yours, or anyone's with similar notions, best bet is to salvage what you can from what you have left, because I can bet one of my future lives alternative would not be better.
My two copper coins.

No_1
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by No_1 »

Cerber wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:29 pm It's not hard to get rid of your "vehicle" (...) Option available for those that threw away theirs usually far from ideal.
so there are options, gotcha
tell me more details on those pls

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> sad that I wasted my childhood, teen years and early adolthood

It may turn out that those years were not wasted but rather experience that drives a commitment to inner progress.

I have found that loving myself is the foundation of right relationship, within and without.

No_1
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by No_1 »

Amor wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:09 pm > sad that I wasted my childhood, teen years and early adolthood

It may turn out that those years were not wasted but rather experience that drives a commitment to inner progress.

I have found that loving myself is the foundation of right relationship, within and without.
I know those 22 years were a waste, I had difficulty making conections with people, I went trough middle school with developing depression, feeling of alienation and lack of close conection, after that durring highschool years I literly gave up on trying I started missing classes because I was not able to cope with stress, I have started to have suicidal thoughts, after highschool I had nervous brakedown, I started doing drugs and taking loans in between part time jobs. I tried University but I have droped out after just one senester. After essencially losing all of my money and almost killing myself I decided to get help, I have been taking antidepressants since february and working shitty low pay goverment job to pay off my debts.
Last edited by No_1 on Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

No_1 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:03 pm
Cerber wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:29 pm It's not hard to get rid of your "vehicle" (...) Option available for those that threw away theirs usually far from ideal.
so there are options, gotcha
tell me more details on those pls
Well technically there are always options, but you are taking that last bit of my sentence "far from ideal" too lightly. I was just putting it gently.
Maybe we should address some basics, some fundamentals first. I feel like you are confusing your soul, your spirit, with your physical personality. Those are not the same thing. Most of what we consider "SELF", personality wise, is not "part of our spirit", thought, habits, behaviours, conditionings, even feelings and emotions, it's all (mostly, could even say 99% of it all) part of the machine, part of the vehicle that will die together with it. And the way you are feeling about your own self, your life, the person who wants to turn back time, is not the soul part, is the machine talking, but machine mind cannot transfer, even though the "machine mind" has the authority over the "soul mind" to cease all functions, so to speak.
So as Amor said, in certain way, you might be exactly where you were intended to be (or as close as you managed to get to) for whatever reasons, even though the "vehicle" is not in a happy place, there may reasons for it. Annoying as it sounds. In such situations, when everything feels wrong, when the life and even the entire "SELF" feels like a huge flop and utter mistake, it is usually better to try and reconnect with your other "selves", they may have some alternative opinions and insights, before jumping to some drastic decisions and measures in attempt to fix something that may not even be broken in the grand scheme of things. I just strongly believe that presented idea in presented context is addressing problem from the wrong end.
You, and your physical existence, all your experiences, both good and bad, is product of collective effort, we're just often slow to realise that. You need to reconnect with your source, "support squad", other selves, origins, something something etc, and try get clearer picture what you are, where you are, and why you are. You don't have it yet, that clearer picture. And all attempts to fix some purely physical problem with magical/spiritual "hacks" usually just makes things wrong, especially when done blindly, without having even a vague what are you doing in the grand scheme of things and what negative impact your actions might have on your personal reality, on reality of your "source", and the greater reality of all. There are too many layers to all our problems to go for something blindly and naively expect positive outcomes.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

No_1 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:51 pm
Amor wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:09 pm > sad that I wasted my childhood, teen years and early adolthood

I know those 22 years were a waste, I had difficulty making conections with people due to my parents being overprotective whn I was younger, then I went trough middle school with developing depression, feeling of alienation and lack of close conection, after that durring highschool years I literly gave up on trying I started missing classes because I was not able to cope with stress, I have started to have suicidal thoughts, after highschool I had nervous brakedown, I started doing drugs and taking loans in between part time jobs. I tried University but I have droped out after just one senester. After essencially losing all of my money and almost killing myself I decided to get help, I have been taking antidepressants since february and working shitty low pay goverment job to pay off my debts, if all goes well and my contract gets extended for next year I will be off debts by the end of quorter one next year. I have handful of friends, difficult family relationship, no perspectives for better future.
well I'm recently divorced, with my kid in another country, with pile of debts I defaulted on and now don't know if I ever be able to repay, physical injuries that cannot be cured which prevent me from getting low paid physical work, no higher educations which prevent me from getting easy jobs. Currently live in some run down shack with my alcoholic father sleeping on broken couch for the last couple months, with growing addiction to painkillers. With not much really going on for me these days. It's fine, always could be worse. There was one time couple years ago I could not get out bed for a week or two, and I didn't know if I ever will, and the idea of me being just a sentient vegetable for the rest of my life was terrifying. That was really scary. Everything else is fine. And to me you sound like you're doing pretty well for your self these days, just try to keep it going.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

No_1 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:51 pmI have handful of friends, difficult family relationship, no perspectives for better future.
In our society it is rare to be taught to love oneself.

As it happens the human system operates much better when the owner loves it.

And other humans enjoy being around a human that loves itself.

And that gives rise to various opportunities including economic.

No_1
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by No_1 »

Welp I guess I should just give up, in the end that pain will kill me sooner or later

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

No_1 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:51 pm Welp I guess I should just give up, in the end that pain will kill me sooner or later
While it may be possible, in purely technical theoretical sense, it's really not viable as a means to your desired goal. You can't turn time back nor can you transfer your exact memories, knowledge and experiences between vessels using some magic ritual, to the best of my knowledge and experience. Even if you could get new vessel (which it self might have a set of separate issues), the nearest available might very very far from where you want it to be in time and space. And even if you are able to store your life experience back in your "source", place of your spiritual origin, or some special spiritual/astral construct, be it in only that same spiritual form, spiritual memories are not like some MP4 files you upload to your new human brain, those are always collections of fragmented feelings that at best can be interpreted visualized by a new mind with a lot of creative liberties, which most often gets brushed off as product of imagination or "just a random dream" by that same mind of your new vessel. So you would be starting from zero, with no knowledge or memories and pretty much in every sense you'd be gambling on your new physical self to make all the right decisions without remembering any of the previous mistakes. Life and death are very complicated things, part science and part art. And there are so many variables every step of the way, and we have very little control over a lot, or even most of those variables, even with lot's of support, multiple lifetimes of preparation, using every trick up our sleeves we still fail regularly.
But physical existence is a very short one. Human life merely a blip. And most of us don't come here to have fun, in a sense, it's a place of work. Fun and chill start when the clock hits 5pm and we go home, if we did our work right and no need to stay overtime, figuratively speaking. But we can't be chilling for eternity either, every now and then we need do some work, so we can have fun time after.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

No_1 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:51 pm Welp I guess I should just give up, in the end that pain will kill me sooner or later
It is common that "souls" are injected into the various kingdoms of this planet including the human kingdom.

Some are on observe and report but most are expected to lend a hand including to the embattled Earth humans.

The Earth and particularly Earth humans are both valued quite highly and there is plenty of competition to capture them.

Those "souls" posted to the planet to help are easily spotted and they are subject to attempted management by adverse entities. Being incarnated as a female is a particularly vulnerable situation with such women often being saddled with oppressive partners, traumatised children, adverse in-laws and financial dependency. Such a situation, particularly with the spread of autism, may continue until the death of the compromised children.

I know well a woman who has been subject to adverse entities for many lives. She told me that there was no point in suicide as the next incarnation would not be any better. After perhaps 30 years of minute by minute struggle she has stablized as relatively free of such influences. Even her current husband that she eventually recognized as one of her handlers has moved on to a constructive path.

Being in a male form is much easier.

The first step is to learn to love yourself so that the Spirit can shine forth, naturally resistant to adverse influences.

No_1
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by No_1 »

Cerber wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:34 pm While it may be possible, in purely technical theoretical sense
I feel I've got dealt bad cards, so i feel it would be better to do that then play a loosing game. Its like DJT trying to cling on power after loosing.

No_1
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by No_1 »

Amor wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:38 am Being in a male form is much easier.
Not if ur gay tho.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>Not if ur gay tho.

It is getting better for them.

In the Middle Ages, it was generally necessary to join a monastery to get an education. Often the second son, not about to inherit, would choose between the army and the church.

After a few lives in the monasteries, these guys often had very little practice of emotional relationships with women.

Some departments in the state public service are filled with reincarnated monks and nuns: education, health, land care, social work, somewhat in legislation. They mostly have a keen sense of the greater good and regret the arrival of managerialism.

One of the most powerful means of undermining a soul posted to the planet is to induce despair. Do not fall for that trick.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

No_1 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:18 am
Cerber wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:34 pm While it may be possible, in purely technical theoretical sense
I feel I've got dealt bad cards, so i feel it would be better to do that then play a loosing game. Its like DJT trying to cling on power after loosing.
I understand the feeling. Especially if you look around, depending where you are in space and time, looking at other people it can often seem like dice rolled especially bad for us by comparison, as if it all depends purely on luck. "Luck" (or random quantum fluctuations) plays big in all the things, but the only things that mitigates influence of cosmic randomness is just experience, skill, wisdom and preparation. And you can't gain any of those by just not playing.
In a extremely simplistic view, in present context, human life is more like multiplayer online game, which cannot really be paused or restarted, and one does not become a better player by constantly logging off the game when things get hard. By doing that you just start over, but behind all other players that chose not log off and kept pushing forward. It's kind of similar, in certain way at least.
But while at the poker table, after every round all cards get shuffled properly for the next round, fairly for everyone, unless the dealer is dodgy. It is not so in the "game" of physical life. What you do on your current round can and does have influence on what cards you will be playing with on your next round. So you have a ways to improve (or worsen) your next game with your current game. But not by simply restarting.
You just have to learn to think big, in time and space. Your current failures might seem big and depressing only if your mind focused entirely on your present, as if you didn't exist in any shape or form prior to this life and cease to exist after your death. For all you know, your past life may have been even worse than the current one, but you pushed through it, and managed to improve something, even if by just a notch. Sometimes we hit jackpot, but most of the times it takes a lot of effort just to break even, and very easy to leave with less in our pockets than what we brought to the table, figuratively speaking.

No_1
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by No_1 »

Can you just advice me on how to deal with technical aspects of what I want to do. I just want to know how, not if I should.
Cause as much as I know the pain of this life is not going to go away.
I just want to forget and start fresh.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> know how

For most humans almost any sort of death will guarantee a rebirth - very often on this planet. There are some problems however. Wrong dying may change where you are qualified to be reborn and with whom and possibly even the form you may take.

As you must know, the harder you push something away, the more closely you are in contact with it.

Further, the human race is at a testing place with separations occurring and some humans being reborn in systems more suited to their consciousness and intent. Be careful.

> the pain of this life is not going to go away

It took me some decades to work out the purpose for psychological pain in humans. It is for the softening of the heart. Best to get on with it and thereby reduce the amount of pain required.

>just want to forget and start fresh

Forgetting is pretty common but I have never seen a case of starting afresh. You might need special dispensation for that.

The mechanism for a fresh start is to replace all the important internal intelligences including chakra beings. These intelligences are mostly recycled within family groups. If you have a new set this makes family life a bit problematic as there is nothing they recognise in the new child.

Having a virgin set of intelligences is a real problem. They may take some centuries to learn how to deal with humans.

Might be that commitment is all that is needed for your current process to be ok.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

No_1 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:15 am I just want to forget and start fresh.
Don't we all want such thing at least once in a while.
I've been trying to explain you, in as much detail as possible, as simply as I could that what you are asking is not really possible, or not really available.
The ending part is easy, we can end it all like flip of a switch. And people who unfortunately couldn't take the hardships any longer been opting for that option since the dawn of times, far too many times.
The second part of your plan is where it all falls apart. You can't just get another fresh start on demand, matching your unrealistic expectations. You can't get the same vessel in the same place, same family, same timeline, dealing with the same challenges, and automatically have life with no challenges and suffering simply by avoiding few holes down the road, few mistakes. You can't magically transfer your present experiences and knowledge in it's entirety to your new self, even if you could change one thing, that thing would put you on another path with completely new challenges and all your cheat list is invalid again, and then what? Restart again? If it all would be that easy, we all would be doing that. Who wouldn't?
I started my life in a bottom of the barrel, grew up in poverty, with no prospects, a lifetime of beating, physical, emotional and mental abuse. And almost 40 years later I didn't crawl very far from where I started. My life and vessel is a dumpster dive find at most. It's still an order of magnitude better than the existence I had before this. Nonetheless I work on trying to use whatever is given to me to improve my future, distant future, to get the most out of what I have. In various ways. Like, I cannot transfer my memories, knowledge to my future self in it's entirety. But we are able to record a kind of "core experiences" on to our spirit, soul, like layers of emotional sediment. Through habits, through repeated actions. For example, if I look back I did some mistake by having some opportunity and not taking it out of fear, it's not enough to just tell my self "ok, in next life I'll be much more bold and just go for it, without freezing and contemplating if I should or should not" - that doesn't work, not good enough, does not count.
The only way to correct your self, is to actually act differently on next given opportunity, and it's not even enough to just wait for the next opportunity, one should be actively looking for opportunities or even creating them to correct one's behaviour through an actual act, and not even just once. Only when behaviour patterns becomes second nature, that often get transferred in some way. Then in next life your future you, no matter what you start with, however shitty set of card you get, you'd have some inherent skills to turn the tables to your favour. Those past experience won't come to your future you as visual and clear as we consider "memories to be", but more like a gut feeling, an attitude, a certain nature of self, an instinct, but his/hers actions and choices in certain "familiar" situations will be almost instinctive. In other words, you train and program your future self now by continuously living, no one else will give you already pre-trained, beefed-up, maxed-out vessel. And on top of that you can't become a good fighter by avoiding fights, both literally and figuratively. You can't learn to avoid mistakes by not making them. It's just the way nature works, because that's simply the laws of (meta)physics that govern this universe. And it's been so for thousands of years, and we only been able to get better, smarter, faster, stronger etc, by living, by making mistakes, trying and failing, again and again, countless of lifetimes. And the longer I can live, the more mistakes I can make, the better, because actual experience is what matters, both good and bad. It's just when we start to dwell on the bad ones for too long, and start slowly drowning in regret, then it's bad, because if we die in such state, it can take a while to get up. It's far easier to get over, to force your self over all kinds of emotional burdens while we have physical body, many times easier. Emotional burdens are super heavy when you don't have your "exoskeleton of flesh" to help you lift. It can really fuck us up for a very long time, making us crawl eternally begging for help, stuck in some unpleasant places and states. There is reasons pretty much all cultures around the world have all kinds of complex final rites, burial ceremonies and so on.
Someday many generations later, our understanding of (meta)physics and all our technologies will advance far enough, where perhaps we finally will be able to find some hack or crack to bend the rules of nature and what's possible may get a little close to what you are dreaming about. We are not there yet, or anywhere near that, the last time I checked. So the old-school way is all we have for now, I'm afraid.

Summary: I can't help you, because to the best of my knowledge, what you seek is not possible, and to the best of my knowledge, I'm very certain, any attempt of such thing will give you the exact opposite outcome of what you expect.

No_1
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by No_1 »

Welp I guess I should ask my doctor to increse my antidepressant prescription as its clearly not enaugh anymore, slowly pay off rest of my debts and I suppose give up on trying, because the pain is not going to go away. I will always carry it with me, Alone. I will never now what happy childhood is first hand, or what it means for teenager to have fun. The water in the river moves in one dirrection. Unfortunetly life is not fair, and I'm not going to find peace or even anything else to be passionate about.

No_1
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by No_1 »

Over and Out

No_1
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by No_1 »

Any suggestions for what to do now?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Did I mention that loving oneself is central?

This is because "our God is a god of love" - as compared to god of intelligence or a god of will. Thus learning to manifest love allows the divine energy to emerge more strongly at our core.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Here is an account of how to love oneself - using divine energy:

The objective is to connect to Spirit where it anchors in the body and bring Light to all parts of the body and thereby to all the energies and intelligences in and connected to the body.

So, sit quietly with the spine erect and the feet and arms uncrossed, preferably in a quiet place.

Put the attention in the heart (centre of the chest - midway up the sternum). Visualise a vertical flame of Spirit in the heart. Notice the height, width and colour of the flame.

Visualise an aura of golden-white light around the flame in the heart. That light emanating from the flame will be used to fill and thereby condition the physical body and the light body (aura).

Now using the heart to push, push golden-white light down the left leg into the foot and out into the Earth. Push the light as a tight clockwise spiral down through the thigh bone and shin bone, out into the Earth.

As this is the first time, take some time with this. The foot often will start to tingle as the cells respond to the Light.

Now draw the light back up from the Earth, now spiraling anticlockwise, through the muscles and flesh. Bring the light up to the left hipjoint and stop there.

With practice the whole of the left leg will be filled with light and have a soft tingle.

Now do the right leg - push with the heart, light clockwise through the bones and anti-clockwise up through the flesh.

Now attention back to the heart and push light downwards as a large clockwise spiral filling the whole of the abdomen.

Back to the heart - expand the light, push it out to fill the chest cavity - from front to back and from side to side.

Back to the heart - push the light into the left shoulder then into the arm - clockwise spiral filling the arm and out through the hand - one way only.

Same with the right shoulder and arm.

Back to the heart - push a spiral of light upwards anticlockwise filling the throat into the brain - carefully filling the brain with light and then push the light out through the skull into the hair.

At this stage since the body is filled with light the eye may become single as referenced in the New Testament.

This exercise ought to take about 20 minutes when first being done. Later, as the exercise accelerates the shedding of denser substance from the body it becomes more sensitive to Light and responds quite quickly. The denser substance contains trauma and karma and predisposes to dark behaviour.

The exercise can be done as often as convenient - but a minimum of twice a day is recommended.

One of the key skills being learned here is the use of the heart chakra - the natural focus of humanity.

The exercise accelerates the integration and refinement of the personality so that it may progessively transmit more Spirit.

Golden-white light has specific qualities particularly useful to humans.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Lately I've been making reference to white light as the 'Logos' (word of God) containing all of the frequencies(vibrations) of the spectrum.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>white light as the 'Logos'

A reasonable proposition.

In my observation the light of Cosmic Christ is white with gold, while the Diamond Light of the Buddha is a sharper white with a stronger degree of intent.

The light of the Planetary Logos (uses the Earth as its body of incarnation) seems to be soft white with strong striations.

The light of the Solar Logos appears to me as a less soft white with crystalline striations and intimations of violet at the extremities

Return to “Introductions”