Mineral kingdoms

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Mineral kingdoms

Post by Amor »

It is said that each kingdom (mineral, plant, animal, nature spirit, etc) is headed by a great being - often referred to as a deva. (As far as I can see, a devic entity can be focused on any plane above the astral, depending upon its role)

Anyway recently I have been running into mineral devas (lesser and greater) in dealing with human and logoic manifestations. As far as I can tell, the entity that incarnates through the minerals of this galaxy is undergoing signficant change/initiation in preparation for advancement into a cluster of galaxies.

As a result the mineral elementals of this galaxy need to step up their vibration to transmit the intent of our galactic mineral deva.

We can all help by giving proper attention to our sacred stones and crystals - particularly those that have been brutally separated for sale. Most shop crystals are traumatised by large hammers.

Giving each crystal some love/light from the heart will help heal it and assist it to become transparent to the flows of its galactic patron.

Try it and see

I have just noticed that this is my 222nd post on this forum.

"222 as an Angel Number has to do with manifestation, keeping in balance, and creating blessings on a huge and global scale."
https://www.ask-angels.com/spiritual-gu ... umber-222/

Cerber

Re: Mineral kingdoms

Post by Cerber »

I don't think I ever met crystal people my self, but I heard about them once or twice on passing.
I heard there are crystalline worlds out there, I heard sometimes even some of those guys end up incarnating as humans, either by accident or by intent.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

It is said that a nature spirit (lesser deva), in order to transition to being a greater deva, usually transtitions through the human kingdom.

As far as I can tell the nature spirits become human to learn voice and intent.

I had a female clerk who was short and square with a strong jaw - inclined to foot-stamping. She seemed to me to have been volcanic nature spirit so without alerting her, I asked her what she most liked in the world.

She replied: Watching things melt

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:15 am It is said that a nature spirit (lesser deva), in order to transition to being a greater deva, usually transtitions through the human kingdom.

As far as I can tell the nature spirits become human to learn voice and intent.

I had a female clerk who was short and square with a strong jaw - inclined to foot-stamping. She seemed to me to have been volcanic nature spirit so without alerting her, I asked her what she most liked in the world.

She replied: Watching things melt
Definitely heard it's a thing. There is no rules/laws/boundaries that prevent any spirit/entity to move from one form of existence to another. Spirits, entities, even tulpas, egregore and deities can enter physical reality in human form. Although the bigger the size of said entity the more they would be reluctant to undertake such quest willingly, a human experience can be a very damaging one, I hear. Not very recommended for certain type of "people", but often enough those people still chose to go with it for various reasons, if no other options, despite that many of them end up "broken". Or so I hear.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Interesting Gnosis i work a bit with crystals myself. Hopefully i'll be able to make a tutorial post on the topic later.

Return to “Minerals, Crystals and Stones”