cutting ties with a witch

Simon_HG
Forum Member
Forum Member

cutting ties with a witch

Post by Simon_HG »

Hi All,
I was lead to believe their are a few solid techniques that can be employed to successfully cut ties with a witch you nolonger want around.
Can anyone list any that they know? The one I was told of is to clear your chakras of them.
any more ???

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: cutting ties with a witch

Post by Amor »

So who is stronger - you or the witch?

Perhaps right relationship is better.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Simply deleting, blocking phone number don't work?

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Cutting cords is the universal way of severing connections with people and any other being we form bonds with. Cords naturally connect with other Beings when when spend time in each others energy field and start to bond. Lovers, Friends, Family, Pets.....etc

It's important that you use right timing when doing this as well. Perhaps do a divination to make sure there is not unfinished business.....because you will be continually drawn back if there is lingering energy.

Technique: My first teacher taught me to create a sword of light to cut cords.....nowadays I like using the Sedona method for releasing cords. Just ask your energy body: Do i have an energy cord with this person? Am i willing to release this energy cord? Then command the cord to release and do not attach to that person again without your permission.

Furthermore, it's important to cut of all connections with the person: Social Media, Thinking about them and any kind of in-person contact. Otherwise you risk reconnecting with that field you just exited.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> it's important to cut of all connections with the person

Lots of people and entities put hooks into those they want to control. Hookers are notorious for that.

One of the problems with unhooking is that the victim may have unconsciously given permission.

William Baldwin gives one such example: a woman suffering from possession unable to be freed. Eventually it was discovered that she had been abused by her father without offering any emotional or mental resistance. This passive acceptance constituted a general permission for access by adverse entities.

The problem of course is that any human may have suppressed/forgotten such a passive permission event and therefore have on-going problems with hooking entities.

Entities can edit human memories. I had a friend that complained that she would forget stealing money only 5 minutes later. She would use the money to buy cigarettes for friends being targeted by her possessing entity. The nicotine made the targets easier to capture.

Return to “Modern Era Magicks”