Asmoday (32 spirit of Ars Goetia)

ChaosExplorer11
Forum Member
Forum Member

Asmoday (32 spirit of Ars Goetia)

Post by ChaosExplorer11 »

Hello fellow site members, I am here to discuss my experience working with Asmoday and how he helped me.
In my life I have dealt with a fair amount of injustice and betrayal by other people, even some whom I considered friends. Random things would go wrong even if I was absolutely sure that they won't, luck was never on my side,but one day I had enough.I looked for information on demons and Ars Goetia in multiple oocult sites and in You tube and decided to try summoning a spirit. The spirit was Asmoday. I did the summoning ritual by focusing my intention on his sigil and evoking him by calling his name and demonic enn(''Ayer avage Aloren Asmoday aken'') and asked him to protect me from my enemies and destroy all who opposed me, tricked me, or betrayed me. I asked him to destroy all my enemies and the evil people who stood in my way or plotted evil against me, and guess what? They all got what they deserved. The things that happened to me because of them now happened to them multiplied and justice was served in just a week ! By the way the energy that I felt during the ritual was amazing, the feeling of comunicating with Asmoday was refreshing .The ritual literally helped restore some positive energy in me. Some people say that demons have a lot of negative energy, but I didn't feel any negative energy, all I experience was positive energy and spiritual connection.Asmoday works great with both experienced and beginner occultists, so in my honest opinion :If you need help, summon him and ask him your request, also he accepts the usual spirit offerings .Remember to always treat spirits with respect, they choose to help you, but the aren't your servants!

If you feel like there is too much negative energy in your life, definetly summon a spirit to fight your fears or enemies, because your fear of summoning angels or demons won't help you. Fear is what prevents progress, why were the continents discovered? Because people were willing to fight fear and explore the unknown.

Also feel free to share your experiences with Asmoday, that's why this topic was created :)

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Asmoday (32 spirit of Ars Goetia)

Post by Amor »

>I asked him to destroy all my enemies

Luckily your enemies did not ask the same

ChaosExplorer11
Forum Member
Forum Member

Amor wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:04 pm >I asked him to destroy all my enemies

Luckily your enemies did not ask the same
Luckily there are barrier and protection spells and spirits to summon if you fear this might happen, you have to strenghten up your defences if you are going to war, basic rule, and by the way some of my enemies did ask the same, but they did not use spirit to target me, they used some petty herbs magic. .. Also spirits can decide for themselves if a person deserves to be targeted or not, Demons are NOT tools!
Thanks for your concerns though [happy]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

He is generally helpful being, especially when asked nicely. At the same time, He's a practical man. One might even say, a business-mined man. Not the kind of person you would expect freebies from, but a fair deal can usually be made, where and when circumstances allow.
I used to be frequent guest in one of His domains, it was rather lovely place. Although not the kind of place you would take your devout Christian friend for a day (or night) out.

ChaosExplorer11
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cerber wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:04 am He is generally helpful being, especially when asked nicely. At the same time, He's a practical man. One might even say, a business-mined man. Not the kind of person you would expect freebies from, but a fair deal can usually be made, where and when circumstances allow.
I used to be frequent guest in one of His domains, it was rather lovely place. Although not the kind of place you would take your devout Christian friend for a day (or night) out.
Yes, most demons are business-minded ,usually they can't take what you haven't promised though, so in my opinion the summoner should make the usual offerings - incense, alcohol,food,good comment about the spirit in occultists' gatherings and forums(if the spirit was helpful).
From what you said, I take it that you visited Asmoday in the astral realm and that is amazing, and yes the occult in general is not for religious fanatics, because they are the type to choose a bible or other book and agree with it like blind men without questioning or thinking for themselves, and in arguments or debates they go crazy with anger, just cause you disagree with them, so annoying to deal with this religious fanatics. ..
Anyway, thanks for replying, I don't think anything is free with demons. But if you give them offerings and say a good word about them to others, they will most certainly have your back and help you in any type of ritual.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

ChaosExplorer11 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:12 pm Yes, most demons are business-minded ,usually they can't take what you haven't promised though, so in my opinion the summoner should make the usual offerings - incense, alcohol,food,good comment about the spirit in occultists' gatherings and forums(if the spirit was helpful).
From what you said, I take it that you visited Asmoday in the astral realm and that is amazing, and yes the occult in general is not for religious fanatics, because they are the type to choose a bible or other book and agree with it like blind men without questioning or thinking for themselves, and in arguments or debates they go crazy with anger, just cause you disagree with them, so annoying to deal with this religious fanatics. ..
Anyway, thanks for replying, I don't think anything is free with demons. But if you give them offerings and say a good word about them to others, they will most certainly have your back and help you in any type of ritual.
I stumbled in to Him out there first, only after I tracked down the name They were going by, down here, these days. He and few others lords and ladies had curious "project" running around here, in to which I walked in. I'm a curious dog. But they were nice enough to give me free pass, mostly, with some conditions and warnings. Some of which I did adhere to, not so much about some others.
It was lovely while it lasted, but all good things tend to come to an end eventually. Haven't seen any of them since. But I have nothing bad to say about any of them. But yes, they all seem to be rather serious about everything. My own patrons are a bit more on a chill side, by comparison.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Interesting post, haven't had any experiences with Asmoday. The word destroy is a bit intense.....but then again, i wasn't in your particular situation. There is a time/space for everything.

You mentioned shoring up your defense to create a stable kingdom. Reading your post, initially, about how you have all these people in your "circle" whom ended up betraying and harming you.....you may wish to determine how such fiends slipped past your awareness. Its important to plug the holes in your castle wall.....otherwise this situation will manifest continually.....don't know much about Asmoday, but i read that he is a "King".

A King or Queen with treacherous/plotting fiends in his court will not last long....especially if he perceives them as friends. Vetting and reading people, is a key skill for survival in this world.....keep your circle extremely small....and know how to spot "red flags". Perhaps Asmoday may be able to assist in this capacity.....as we are all Kings/Queens of our respective lives.

ChaosExplorer11
Forum Member
Forum Member

WildWolf wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:51 pm Interesting post, haven't had any experiences with Asmoday. The word destroy is a bit intense.....but then again, i wasn't in your particular situation. There is a time/space for everything.

You mentioned shoring up your defense to create a stable kingdom. Reading your post, initially, about how you have all these people in your "circle" whom ended up betraying and harming you.....you may wish to determine how such fiends slipped past your awareness. Its important to plug the holes in your castle wall.....otherwise this situation will manifest continually.....don't know much about Asmoday, but i read that he is a "King".

A King or Queen with treacherous/plotting fiends in his court will not last long....especially if he perceives them as friends. Vetting and reading people, is a key skill for survival in this world.....keep your circle extremely small....and know how to spot "red flags". Perhaps Asmoday may be able to assist in this capacity.....as we are all Kings/Queens of our respective lives.
I agree with you, the word ''destroy'' sounds strong, but I assure you that I never attack people first, I always attack to defend myself ,and I use psychic warfare only on people that truly deserve that. Let me ask you something :If someone tries attacking you or your family member with cursed item like gloves that bring ilness and misfortune to those who wear them(pretending it is a gift), and you because you don't trust the person, decide to donate the gloves to someone else and then the other person that wore the gloves gets sick until you instruct them to burn the gloves ,how would you feel ? This is but one example of how a person pretending to be friendly and give a gift was plotting dead and evil against me. That's why they deserve to be targeted.

I also believe that people are the kings of their own lives, but I learned that in order to truly own and control their lifes and spiritual development, people should work with spirits and gain more knowledge .Have you heard about the concept of the tunnels of Seth? It is a path of initiation and ascention ,where the occultist who is initiated learns different lessons from spirits, goes from tunnel to tunnel and gets more powerful, but in his life a certain types of people appear, humans who are controled by negative energies to try and prevent the sorcerer from ascending, stop him/her and bring troubles in their life. It could be a person that's toxic and agressive for no reason ,or a person that steals from the sorcerer, or a person that creates trouble in their work place .... The point is that these toxic people are controled by those entities called ''spiders'' and used by them to test and stop the sorcerer who is initiating in the tunnels, and here comes the solution. The sorcerer must recognise these spiders in their life and prevent them from destroying him/her, by destroying the spiders that control the toxic people and this is done by using chaotic magic against their enemies .

Thanks for replying to me :)
Also, english isn't my first language so sorry if I made some spelling mistakes, thanks for understanding .

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Since we're talking about "high profile" entities, I'd like to make the following note:

Every time I've ran into an entity which claims to be Satan himself, or Lucifer or God I've always commanded it to not to lie to me and to tell who it really is. Not once has it actually turned out to be the mighty deity they have claimed to be, but some tiny puny spirit, every single time.

I've got the impression that posing to be some high profile entity seems to be fashionable in the spirit world. This has obvious advantages for the posing spirits: they can impress the gullible human and get them to do things easily, because the human might feel star struck.

I'm personally fairly sceptical about there existing even half of the well known demon kings etc. They could be just "alter egos" which almost any spirit can pretend to be. I.e. human mind came up with those names and what kind of demons they're supposed to be and spirits/demons then pretend to be them to get things done.

For example if people decided that Winnie-the-Pooh was the head of Hell, I'm 100% sure tons of spirits would start pretending to be Winnie-the-Pooh and start offering people their services.

And don't be fooled if you're confronted with "the evil eye" which scares the crap out of you and you think you're going to die and it looks and feels like your whole soul trembles in front of the immensely powerful mighty demon. That's 99.99% surely just an illusion: tiniest of demons are capable of inducing such mental states in unwary people, while trying to scare them to do what they want.
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

OneOfFourth wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:17 pm Since we're talking about "high profile" entities, I'd like to make the following note:

Every time I've ran into an entity which claims to be Satan himself, or Lucifer or God I've always commanded it to not to lie to me and to tell who it really is. Not once has it actually turned out to be the mighty deity they have claimed to be, but some tiny puny spirit, every single time.

I've got the impression that posing to be some high profile entity seems to be fashionable in the spirit world. This has obvious advantages for the posing spirits: they can impress the gullible human and get them to do things easily, because the human might feel star struck.

I'm personally fairly sceptical about there existing even half of the well known demon kings etc. They could be just "alter egos" which almost any spirit can pretend to be. I.e. human mind came up with those names and what kind of demons they're supposed to be and spirits/demons then pretend to be them to get things done.

For example if people decided that Winnie-the-Pooh was the head of Hell, I'm 100% sure tons of spirits would start pretending to be Winnie-the-Pooh and start offering people their services.

And don't be fooled if you're confronted with "the evil eye" which scares the crap out of you and you think you're going to die and it looks and feels like your whole soul trembles in front of the immensely powerful mighty demon. That's 99.99% surely just an illusion: tiniest of demons are capable of inducing such mental states in unwary people, while trying to scare them to do what they want.
That's good observation. It's fairly safe guess, to assume everyone telling you they're are this and that god/goddess, lord/lady etc, 99% of the time are not. While over the years I ran in to number of those "high profile" entities, as you say, not a single time any of them introduced them selves to me.
The common thing with them tho, is when someone big enters my space, the whole space "sinks", like whale taking a seat in your boat. It wobbles. And if I try to wrestle them out (not necessarily in direct sense), I find my self having little to no authority over them, usually. Those little details never tell me who it is, just that it's something "greater", and figuring out the names always left to me, in all kinds of ways. If I'm able to do that successfully, I often get a cookie or two my effort.
But even that is an issue usually only at the start of one's journey and practices. Practitioner supposed to sharpen his/her "chairsentience" skills to the level where they are supposed to able recognize any entity fairly easily, any being, no matter form or shape they take. No matter the appearance, gender they chose on the day, or even of they come singular or plural. Every spirit, being, entity in existence have their own distinctive "scent", "energy signature", call it what you like. And they even leave traces of of their "scent" on every thing and every person they touch.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Cerber wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:09 pm The common thing with them tho, is when someone big enters my space, the whole space "sinks", like whale taking a seat in your boat.
Interesting observation. Now that you mentioned it, I think I've had similar experience a few times during my life. But that was way before I started believing in supernatural. I was an atheist back then. I remember the feeling was like a weird weight entered the room and the sounds were suddenly dimmed in a weird way.

Now I now what was probably going on back then.
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Personally I always want to see a new entity in a context - so I "look" past them to identify their supervisor.

Often this is beyond the level of the human soul so caution is necessary

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

ChaosExplorer11 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:40 am
WildWolf wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:51 pm Interesting post, haven't had any experiences with Asmoday. The word destroy is a bit intense.....but then again, i wasn't in your particular situation. There is a time/space for everything.

I agree with you, the word ''destroy'' sounds strong, but I assure you that I never attack people first, I always attack to defend myself ,and I use psychic warfare only on people that truly deserve that. Let me ask you something :If someone tries attacking you or your family member with cursed item like gloves that bring ilness and misfortune to those who wear them(pretending it is a gift), and you because you don't trust the person, decide to donate the gloves to someone else and then the other person that wore the gloves gets sick until you instruct them to burn the gloves ,how would you feel ? This is but one example of how a person pretending to be friendly and give a gift was plotting dead and evil against me. That's why they deserve to be targeted.

I also believe that people are the kings of their own lives, but I learned that in order to truly own and control their lifes and spiritual development, people should work with spirits and gain more knowledge .Have you heard about the concept of the tunnels of Seth? It is a path of initiation and ascention ,where the occultist who is initiated learns different lessons from spirits, goes from tunnel to tunnel and gets more powerful, but in his life a certain types of people appear, humans who are controled by negative energies to try and prevent the sorcerer from ascending, stop him/her and bring troubles in their life. It could be a person that's toxic and agressive for no reason ,or a person that steals from the sorcerer, or a person that creates trouble in their work place .... The point is that these toxic people are controled by those entities called ''spiders'' and used by them to test and stop the sorcerer who is initiating in the tunnels, and here comes the solution. The sorcerer must recognise these spiders in their life and prevent them from destroying him/her, by destroying the spiders that control the toxic people and this is done by using chaotic magic against their enemies .

Thanks for replying to me :)
Also, english isn't my first language so sorry if I made some spelling mistakes, thanks for understanding .
Naturally, you can must act using your own acquired Wisdom. I'm quite attuned to Martial Fu....so i don't doubt the need for its application at times.

I have heard about the Tunnels of Set (Kenneth grant, Asenath Mason...etc) but have never gone particularly deep into that current. What i do know is there is a tendency to hit friction once you jump onto the path. I had a friend of mine whom i was helping get attuned and he immediately started having issues with entities that were not "comfortable" with the shifts he was making.

Were all part of an infinite web of energetic flow.....initiations tend to cause heads to pop out of the forest.

Return to “Ancient Magick and Mythologies”