Special thanks to the angel Nitika

alexandros8888
Forum Member
Forum Member

Special thanks to the angel Nitika

Post by alexandros8888 »

Special thanks to the angel Nitika of NAP
Hi guys! I am Alex. I am not so new to this forum but maybe I have to introduce myself first:) I use New Avatar Power for some years until now, and I have noticed that it can <<train>> the mind and the willpower to get gradually the results and the manifestations in magic that you want. The process of evolution is magic, maybe is not as simple as it seems, but if someone takes the <<right steps>> it can be gradually a very rewarding path though. At least, these are the lessons I learned from using NAP. Yesterday, I only used one single time incantation of Nitika which is referred to by the NAP book, and today the morning Nitika did to be the best pre-Christmas gift I can have!! A nearby person from my close circle of people gave me as a gift,100+ euros in a small mail envelope. All the same, the purpose of this post, is not to brag about my results; the purpose is to focus and all at once, to pinpoint the importance of subjective experience(such as visions, feelings, hearing voices,<<gut>> instincts about the future, e.t.c)in the occult and esoterism. Also, I must say that I don`t use complex materials in my spells, not even simple candles! The NAP continues to work without complex materials, and maybe without any materials. The key notion of my practice is before I do a spell, to alter my mind`s state to a trance-like state, and then I do spells to manifest my will and desires. Also, I have a question; what do you suggest guys as more experienced in the occult to add to my routine to be more successful in money spells?
Thank you in advance!

alexandros8888
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Special thanks to the angel Nitika

Post by alexandros8888 »

New Avatar Power, Words of Power: some Words meaning:
YOD-HAY-VAW-HAY:YOD=FIRE
HAY=WATER
VAU=AIR
HAY=(The final HAY which in that context means EARTH)

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”