Becoming a succubus in my next Life

Unorganised, disorganised, heterodox or individual beliefs, ideas and praxis sharing.

sithpleasuria
Forum Member
Forum Member

Becoming a succubus in my next Life

Post by sithpleasuria »

Hi my human name is Stanley Smith, as I am currently a heteroflexible cisgender black american male, during this lifetime. As, I have a strong desired to become a succubus, a demonic sexual being, during my next lifetime. The funny things, is I have a dream one time of going to hell where I meet two gorgeous succubus, who took me to some brothel place where they were located. I mean they were stunning, and gorgeous one on both side of me, as they took their times changing my private body parts, through some type of BSM machines. Which were scary, but not painful as they remove my human body, and converted into a female demonic being, which look really good. Man, I didn't want to leave hell but, as I were walking with them, either some type angelic beings were bringing me back to earthly plane, or my subconscious, were bringing me back to the physical reality. I mean I really didn't want to leave the demonic realm where the succubus were, and my demonic body , soul, spirit, and self, as I look really good.
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (9.36 KiB) Viewed 1736 times

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Becoming a succubus in my next Life

Post by Amor »

You can become a succubus in this life. Just be sure to suck the life force out of every breathing being you meet.

sithpleasuria
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by sithpleasuria »

I thought there were some types of spiritual pathworking, that u have to do with your patron god/goddess, or any other spiritual beings to go through a transformation from a human soul, body, and spirit, to a demonic soul, body and spirit or any other spiritual beings.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I once met a fun and very lovely girl (succubus), whose "papers" I was allowed to see, after much persuasion. And the "papers" I glanced at - was an old passport from a country I won't name. And in it was a picture of an old and tired man, who died decades ago, and it felt quite "heavy".
So, I think many things are possible, but you might find that those "in the know" are quite reluctant to talk about details of this or that, but many doors open up, and many things get revealed with enough commitment and persistence.

sithpleasuria
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by sithpleasuria »

Thanks for the advice, I give it some thought of my own, and I am glad u were able to share ur story as well. Anyway, when I were in hell with the two succubus, that made me into ones of them. This is how I look like, and I never wanted to leave the succubus realm, as I tried with all my might to stay there. I remember like it were yesterday, though it a few night ago, anyway I have light purple skinned, succubus body, with red and black armor, and purple succubus tail, and horn.
Attachments
HD-wallpaper-succubus-demon-hanpark-fantasy-girl-purple-han-park-pink.jpg
Last edited by sithpleasuria on Sat May 07, 2022 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

The Earth human has an energy system - reasonably represented by the Tree of Life - that resonates with the Entity that uses the galaxy as its body of manifestation, and hence the Earth human has access to a wide range of energies and authorities that allow cosmic functionality

It is certainly possible to ask for a downgrade, but I do not advise it.

sithpleasuria
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by sithpleasuria »

What do u mean ask for a downgrade? , though u don't think it a good idea. Granted, I being working with the dark goddess, Lilith through sex magick. Since, 2021 ever, since I left Christianity behind, to followed my own spiritual pathworking.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>What do u mean ask for a downgrade?

The standard Earth human has an unusually profound energy system and hence Earth humans need to be managed/oppressed so that they do not come into their inner plane powers.

You can certainly volunteer to be oppressed and even if you reincarnate in a human system, you can be implanted into a heavily karmic family to ensure that you are not properly functional

How good is that?

It is remarkable how easily Earth humans are so persuaded.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

What is "downgrade" and what is "upgrade" is relative and very arbitrary.
After all, there are reasons why so many choose to leave ("fall") all those amazing divine/angelic planes, on their own free will. Sometimes that "free will" alone - is the reason.
And very few "fallen" ever change their minds and try to get back "up", even with their memories of that "eternal bliss" and "divine oneness" still vivid. All the glitter and "marketing" aside, nothing is ever perfect. Whatever is "right" for one, can be quite "wrong" for another, we don't all vibe best on the same wavelengths. And whatever felt right yesterday, or millennia ago, can suddenly start to feel rather rotten, for so many reasons.
Universe is in constant perpetual motion - I see no reason for us, as it's citizens, to move against that universal nature by being stagnant for longer than it's necessary.

sithpleasuria
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by sithpleasuria »

I see, thanks for your advice,

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Cerber wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 10:08 am What is "downgrade" and what is "upgrade" is relative and very arbitrary
Unless you can measure the state of the human relative to galactic process

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 10:42 am
Cerber wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 10:08 am What is "downgrade" and what is "upgrade" is relative and very arbitrary
Unless you can measure the state of the human relative to galactic process
Personally, I tend to imagine "galactic process" to be less of a one straight line from A to B, and more like many small streams flowing in to great rivers, and in to seas, and oceans, slowly evaporating and then clouds breezing through the landscape until they reach some mountain peaks, to get pierced, for it all to come back down raining, and back in to streams, and rivers, and seas and oceans..

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Certainly there are many parallel processes in galactic purpose.

How then to measure human alignment with galactic purpose?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 4:54 am Certainly there are many parallel processes in galactic purpose.

How then to measure human alignment with galactic purpose?
I'd imagine, about the same way you would measure "human alignment" with an ocean, or with a forest. If one takes as much as it needs, but don't abuse and don't exploit this or that "system of life" too much - one is aligned enough, imo..
It's all still arbitrary though, no two minds (nor spirits) are ever perfectly aligned, every member of the system will have their own preferences which can diverge widely.
But in between those alignments, misalignments, conflicts and opposing forces - there always is some kind of collective "consensus", constantly changing, evolving, flowing consensus. Consensus which can and do shift to any of multitude directions due to internal or external change in factors.
Perhaps, that abstract, ethereal "consensus" is our Gaia and our Maya - a spirit of life that lives in-between those myriad of connections within constantly changing, evolving and growing (in to all possible directions) system.

I mean, in other words, I couldn't possibly know how to measure which fish is the most aligned with the purpose of the ocean, or which tree is the most aligned with the purpose of the forest. But at a glance, purpose of life seems quite simple - "eat, sleep and get laid", since that's what every other living thing is doing, so it must be right, is it not?

Return to “Individual Spirituality”