Re: Sexual Energy and Meditation

Post by Amor »

Any flows of stellar energies?

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Amor wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 8:22 pm Any flows of stellar energies?
Care to elaborate?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Back when I was married, at orgasm I would get perhaps 20 separate stellar flows through my back - missionary position only.

That developed gradually and was at a peak only for a couple of years

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

When you use the word "stellar" i think planetary or celestial. Unless you clarify your meaning of the word....i can't elaborate...but if that's what you mean....i can't say i've had intense bouts of sexual flow, that inter-related with planetary sorcery.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Stellar means of or from the stars

For example the Pleiades seem to like me

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

WildWolf wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 5:39 pm Had another experience last night with whole body meditation. I work in the restaurant industry and things were getting really intense for Mothers Day....at a certain point during the night, as everyone was scrambling around to keep things moving...i felt that a lot of sexual energy was starting to move in the group. Not sure how it started....but oh well...anyways, when i felt it, i didn't want to lose myself in the feeling so i instinctually started the Meditation.

As a result, the sexual energy started to spill over into my major channels and my energy body started to "cook". At one point, i felt like a red hot coal or some kind of sexual nuclear reactor vibrating. The feeling was pleasant...unfortunately, no "internal orgasm"....not sure how that kind of wave would've affected those around me.

Looking back to the previous event, noted here, about that chick projecting a giant "wave" of sexual energy at me....i noted a significant difference. Before i had to retreat and use Kamajayi mudra for a couple of minutes before i could regain clarity, while here i just circulated the energy and let it cook. Interesting difference. This wave was by no means as powerful as the previous....but it was useful note the differences in practicality and flow.

I couldn't use the mudra as i was working with my hands, as a result, for discreet use out in public, the whole body work makes the most sense. Furthermore, it is easier than the mudra. Kamajayi has an upward sublimating quality to the process....so the energy moves much slower as it's being refined....whole body is quicker and feels lovely.
I used to work in restaurants for many years. For some reason that environment seem to be very charged with those kind of energies, but back then I was very "pompous", in some sense, I would just block it all off.
Now I miss those days.. So many missed opportunities [confused2]

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Cerber wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 1:07 am
WildWolf wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 5:39 pm Had another experience last night with whole body meditation. I work in the restaurant industry and things were getting really intense for Mothers Day....at a certain point during the night, as everyone was scrambling around to keep things moving...i felt that a lot of sexual energy was starting to move in the group. Not sure how it started....but oh well...anyways, when i felt it, i didn't want to lose myself in the feeling so i instinctually started the Meditation.

As a result, the sexual energy started to spill over into my major channels and my energy body started to "cook". At one point, i felt like a red hot coal or some kind of sexual nuclear reactor vibrating. The feeling was pleasant...unfortunately, no "internal orgasm"....not sure how that kind of wave would've affected those around me.

Looking back to the previous event, noted here, about that chick projecting a giant "wave" of sexual energy at me....i noted a significant difference. Before i had to retreat and use Kamajayi mudra for a couple of minutes before i could regain clarity, while here i just circulated the energy and let it cook. Interesting difference. This wave was by no means as powerful as the previous....but it was useful note the differences in practicality and flow.

I couldn't use the mudra as i was working with my hands, as a result, for discreet use out in public, the whole body work makes the most sense. Furthermore, it is easier than the mudra. Kamajayi has an upward sublimating quality to the process....so the energy moves much slower as it's being refined....whole body is quicker and feels lovely.
I used to work in restaurants for many years. For some reason that environment seem to be very charged with those kind of energies, but back then I was very "pompous", in some sense, I would just block it all off.
Now I miss those days.. So many missed opportunities [confused2]
Lol, yeah, Bars especially....young people blasting away in there prime.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Amor wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 9:37 pm Stellar means of or from the stars

For example the Pleiades seem to like me
Haven't noticed anything....sexual energy has always struck me as more cthonic in nature.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

WildWolf wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 2:00 am Lol, yeah, Bars especially....young people blasting away in there prime.
Young people in their prime, packed and sweating in close proximity, energizing music, dimmed lights, the air soaked in everyone's pheromones, and then often there's alcohol somewhere in that mix.. lol
In that environment I often felt strong "sexual vibes" towards me from some people, both genders (we had very diverse community), but I was very straight, so those vibes from guys would put me off. Now I'm thinking I was way too stoic, probably, should have relaxed more lol

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>I'm thinking I was way too stoic

So how much of that sexuality in the bar was natural and how much stimulated by adverse entities wanting to feed?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 2:58 am >I'm thinking I was way too stoic

So how much of that sexuality in the bar was natural and how much stimulated by adverse entities wanting to feed?
What if it's the other way around?
What if the bar, all the people in there, gave birth to an entity by filling that place (that egg-like "container") with their energies, and entity which is "made", in large part, of those specific energies, and thus it requires some regular feeding of same or similar type of "nutrients" to stay alive and well?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

A bar may have an egregor - but who/what does it serve?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 4:56 am A bar may have an egregor - but who/what does it serve?
Many places often have egregores, even virtual ones, especially "energy rich" ones. Even this forum has one (he's a cool dude btw).
Do they all have to serve some "thing" or some "one"?
There are some "people" out there who insist that everyone must serve someone, usually they insist everyone should serve the exact same "thing" they are serving.
While I, and "my people" insist on everyone to have a choice, who or what they serve, or even not serve anyone but them selves, if that's their choice, on their own free will. Not saying servitude is bad or evil, but just because I may be serving some one (some group, some faction, some cause or purpose) doesn't mean we always have drag everybody else with us.
Especially when it's about the young ones. It really annoys me when "child" just born, just learned to crawl and some "greater powers" already making grand plans for him/her what they are going to be, what they are going to do, centuries ahead.
Like they are nothing but a cattle? - Nah man! I'm taking this kid to a playground first and then she/he will decide what to be, what purpose to serve if any at all..
There's usually some "unforeseen consequences" messing with "grand designs" of some "greater powers", but..
..at least when it comes to certain "people" and certain "forces" and "powers". It's fun.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

A small thing i noticed.....if your doing the whole body meditation and are effectively draining energy into other parts of the body....if you do ejaculate....there will only be a physical release....there will be no accompanying release of sexual energy....as all of it will have been re-directed.

Usually you can feel sexual energy in a space, because it's very heavy. Additionally, i've noticed that if i do "release", without any energy and also have a couple of internal orgasms, there will be no feeling of being "drained" as is the occurrence with conventional orgasm. Instead I feel calm and stable. Internal Orgasms seem to have a rejuvenating effect on your energy levels.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

WildWolf wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:29 am A small thing i noticed.....if your doing the whole body meditation and are effectively draining energy into other parts of the body....if you do ejaculate....there will only be a physical release....there will be no accompanying release of sexual energy....as all of it will have been re-directed.

Usually you can feel sexual energy in a space, because it's very heavy. Additionally, i've noticed that if i do "release", without any energy and also have a couple of internal orgasms, there will be no feeling of being "drained" as is the occurrence with conventional orgasm. Instead I feel calm and stable. Internal Orgasms seem to have a rejuvenating effect on your energy levels.
That sounds somewhat similar of the way I start feeling orgasm when I was practising "orgasm without ejaculation" (there should be one word term for that). After awhile that sensation, the way I experience orgasm, changed a lot.
While normally orgasm feel like some internal "explosion of pleasure" to the outside, after I got accustomed to the new way, it began to feel like multiple intense "explosions" coming in waves, and bouncing inside, hitting some wall just to come back moment later, again and again, and only after 5th or 6th time it would slowly fade away.
And the way I would feel afterwards was very different, because normally right after experiencing orgasm we (men) tend to feel a bit tired and we need a nap to recover lol, but nothing of such in case of "orgasm without ejaculation", feel rather energetic. And I could "do it again" much sooner, and very surprisingly "second time" it would take me hours (at least felt like hours) to reach orgasm again.
I mean, I think there's definitely some strangeness going on with that sexual energy and our bodies, and there's probably many things I haven't explored. But I've married asexual person so that "hobby" of mine eventually got shelved lol

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Cerber wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:14 am
WildWolf wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:29 am A small thing i noticed.....if your doing the whole body meditation and are effectively draining energy into other parts of the body....if you do ejaculate....there will only be a physical release....there will be no accompanying release of sexual energy....as all of it will have been re-directed.

That sounds somewhat similar of the way I start feeling orgasm when I was practising "orgasm without ejaculation" (there should be one word term for that). After awhile that sensation, the way I experience orgasm, changed a lot.
While normally orgasm feel like some internal "explosion of pleasure" to the outside, after I got accustomed to the new way, it began to feel like multiple intense "explosions" coming in waves, and bouncing inside, hitting some wall just to come back moment later, again and again, and only after 5th or 6th time it would slowly fade away.
And the way I would feel afterwards was very different, because normally right after experiencing orgasm we (men) tend to feel a bit tired and we need a nap to recover lol, but nothing of such in case of "orgasm without ejaculation", feel rather energetic. And I could "do it again" much sooner, and very surprisingly "second time" it would take me hours (at least felt like hours) to reach orgasm again.
I mean, I think there's definitely some strangeness going on with that sexual energy and our bodies, and there's probably many things I haven't explored. But I've married asexual person so that "hobby" of mine eventually got shelved lol
Indeed, the analogy of "waves" is most resonant with my experience.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

The nice thing about joy expanding from the heart is that it does not use up my physical energy

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

WildWolf wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 5:24 pm Interesting, yeah, its fascinating, i'm guessing that depending how energy is moving in the body....once the energy reaches a certain intensity...it will spill over into orgasm...never had that specific experience in the solar plexus...curious.
I wouldn't describe it as orgasm really.
though every bit as intense, arguably moreso.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Another note.....slightly related to this thread...so....figured i'd post here. Lately, i've been working with a bit of "watery" stuff....and as an indirect result, Sallos popped out of the woodwork.

Never reached out to this intelligence before, but as part of the Goetia, i was pleasantly surprised at his approachable demeanor. He's like a Wise-Austin-Powers....very much interested in the spreading of Love. A potential consultant on these affairs. Cheers.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Back in the day, when i was posting on a Daoist forum, there was a witch-lady who also posted and wrote on the idea of an Orgasmic Diet. Basically, there's foods you can eat that will amplify or hinder your sexual energy. I don't recall the exact title of the book she wrote, but it's worth looking into how diet influences sexual energy.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

A note: I don't think there's any limit to the amount of Internal Orgasms you can have, except what your body can handle. A few days ago, i must've had 20+. It got to the point where i felt high as a kite. It seems that each Internal Orgasm builds on one another and the intensity will continue to rise until you hit your limit.

There's an old book on sacred sex called "Pillars of Bliss"....that notion seemed rather apropos as i blasted off.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

WildWolf wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 6:22 pm Back in the day, when i was posting on a Daoist forum, there was a witch-lady who also posted and wrote on the idea of an Orgasmic Diet. Basically, there's foods you can eat that will amplify or hinder your sexual energy. I don't recall the exact title of the book she wrote, but it's worth looking into how diet influences sexual energy.
Interesting. I imagine for me personally, it might be more beneficial foods which would "hinder", rather than "amplify". What does she recommend?

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Cerber wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:05 pm
WildWolf wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 6:22 pm Back in the day, when i was posting on a Daoist forum, there was a witch-lady who also posted and wrote on the idea of an Orgasmic Diet. Basically, there's foods you can eat that will amplify or hinder your sexual energy. I don't recall the exact title of the book she wrote, but it's worth looking into how diet influences sexual energy.
Interesting. I imagine for me personally, it might be more beneficial foods which would "hinder", rather than "amplify". What does she recommend?
I think the book was oriented towards women, but as i recall, the general idea was that healthy fats were great for being multi-orgasmic and refined/processed foods were unhealthy for libido. It's been awhile though, so that's just a memory-recap.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

WildWolf wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:17 pm I think the book was oriented towards women, but as i recall, the general idea was that healthy fats were great for being multi-orgasmic and refined/processed foods were unhealthy for libido. It's been awhile though, so that's just a memory-recap.
Oh, unfortunately I cannot confirm it. I only eat refined and processed foods. I don't even drink much pure water, mostly coffee and tea with lots of sugar. And I'm heavy smoker. I remember long time ago I heard cumin/caraway supposed to help get "libido under control", so to speak. But I've not observed any effect drinking tea made of it daily, years ago.
The only thing that ever worked for me - staying away from all the females and their pheromones. Only after few weeks in solitude I ever found that inner peace, of sorts. But since it's all just chemicals in the air, certainly there should be some molecule somewhere out there in the nature, that should block whatever needs to be blocked, or more specifically, to help regulate.
I guess my search continues.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Lately, i've been enjoying my guilty pleasure of reading wuxia novels (Chinese martial fantasy). One thing i noticed, that i thought was interesting.....is that the Taoists in these novels, whether there the "good or bad guy" are often presented as lecherous people. I found this humorous...there are many different practices and sects of Daoism....but the practice of dual cultivation seems to have been caught in the web of public fantasy.

I suppose Old Daoists are known for there scandalous prowess in the same way that Chaos Magicians are known for circle jerking too glyphs. Had myself a long hearty laugh over this.....it's funny what flies get caught in the group mind of a culture.

Return to “Healing and Holistic Medicines”