A method to summon a succubus

Irishman
Forum Member
Forum Member

A method to summon a succubus

Post by Irishman »

Hey all. This is my first post, as I've just recently joined these forums. I must say, what this forum offers is very, very cool.

I'd just like to point out that I've been, for lack of a better term, on the hunt for a relationship with a succubus for about the last year to two years. I've researched this topic heavily -- I've spoken to people who have tried and people who have succeeded in contacting / establishing relationships with the succubi. I've tried a great many things.. some of which I believe I had minimal success with, and some of which were attempted to no avail. I know the whole bit about intention and respect with these beings are paramount to success.

Whenever I've tried to come into contact with them, I've always spoken my mind and been very, very thorough in what I expect from a proposed relationship. I've always made it clear that if something were to occur, the relationship would have to be that of an open one - that is to say, if at any point I wanted to drop the relationship, or she wanted to drop the relationship, both respective parties would have to honor that decision and leave each other alone. I've also made it a point to say that my beliefs and religion would HAVE to be treated with the utmost respect and decency. I, too, would never do anything or force her to do anything that is against her will. I realize these beings are not objects, and would not treat them as such.

What I want and expect to get from this is the experience of a true relationship. I also wouldn't mind a mentor / guide of sorts. The gaining of knowledge is certainly something I would love to have.

Thanks guys,

Ryan.

LandOfShadows
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: A method to summon a succubus

Post by LandOfShadows »

Hi Ryan,

Following the course here: http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 46&t=33696
Will help in gaining you a higher energy/gaurdian/angel/demon, I call them the XOYLO, there is an energy that fits the description of a Succubus in the XOYLO system.

HOWEVER... There are more benefical energies that aren't so demanding or energy consuming that I hope you will look at in the Openining of the Gate area.

LoS
Steve

Irishman
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Irishman »

Are there any other more direct approaches? I've looked at your post, Steve, and while I do truly appreciate your link, right now I'd like to find a faster approach. Should my attempts falter, I will definitely look into what you've linked me with.

LandOfShadows
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LandOfShadows »

Irishman,

Fair enough... Reading the material I have given would help you in understanding the rituals and how they work and the energy around you, also banishing and controlling that energy all areas I feel you must understand prior to working/forming a bond with a Succubus.

But if you want to dive right in, its very easy to call to such an energy, they are always looking for a physical person to latch onto, they are by nature energy vampires, they love sexual/sentual energy.

Firstly your Window of control is your Birth moon, so look at a Lunar Calendar and work out what your Birth moon is, your window is normally 2 days prior, the actual day of the moon and two days after, 5 days total, during this time you will have a better chance of control or gaining such an energy. Theirs however is around a New Moon... And during this time they can become aggressive more so than normal, I would normally banish them or create a proective spell around that time, and should your partner (if you have one fall pregnant, DEFFINATLEY banish the Succubus).

Right so now you have your window for calling out/demanding, or banishing sussed out here's how you go about the quick way.

So disregarding the info I have given, and jumping right in... going with what may work best in the main stream...

You need a dark surface/slate or a black mirror and bag of rock salt, and chalk.

The most versitile image, or glyph people use is a Heptagram, it has seven points for each of your chakra's, draw this fairly large, I would suggest then drawing to the higher chakra point a pentegram symbol and mark in the center the symbol with a fluid from your person, blood, saliver whetever... (Some would say the Red Chakra area's would be better and then to use sexual fluid)

Having a candle to each corner of the room, with all doors and windows shut is always good and to light them a good 15mins prior to drawing the symbols.

Focus on how you wish the Succubus to take form place your self in a relaxed frame of mind, look up some simple meditational methods to hep you get into an open state.

I normally go over the image in my head of what I wish the energy to look like while using my vibration of my body to give the feeling of how I want the energy to respond, so perhaps tantric energy, or feelings of comfort, sexual pleasure etc... depending on the relation you wish to harness.

I work better with symbols others may use gestures and words... depends how you mind set works best.

You have 5 days a month to form the bond however I normally try on the venith, the middle day, and should it fail wait another month before trying again.

To be honest my experience with the Succubus hasn't been great, I have a partner and it just caused friction. When I was younger and single it worked better, however the link I gained was more in lucid and waking dream states... Its never been as good as a physical relationship on that score, and I found it to be draining... there are other more rewarding energies that aren't so demanding or fickle than the Succubus. The Succubus is also known a Litu/Lamia and they are sub-servant to Lilith, and despite them coming across as loving and wanting of you they HATE men, they wish nothing but your destruction and they often attack any one else that wants your affection.

LoS
Steve

Irishman
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Irishman »

Thanks for the info, Steve. Your opinion regarding the Succubi are interesting -- I've looked into it thoroughly and found a lot of people who would disagree with the notion that they're all malicious.

Out of curiosity, what other energies are there that would serve the same purpose while having less drawbacks?

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

A Succubi is never going to take the place of a mutual relationship with another human. You'd be much better served taking the energy you're investing in this activity and instead using it to go to the gym, buy some new clothes and go out to meet girls.
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

zorak
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by zorak »

I have to agree with RIn. While what you are doing sounds interesting, and maybe fun.. it would be more beneficial for you in the long run to not work with an energy draining entity. Even if it is not totally 'malicious' that thing will suck you dry. . . Of energy. The same way girlfriends drain wallets. [rolleyes]

If what your looking for is companionship, or sex, I'd say hit the gym.
If you just want a non-physical companion that can 'get physical' once in a while, make a tulpa.

:D

LandOfShadows
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LandOfShadows »

Irishman,

OK... now this is a wiki page... and I know wiki can be full of crud...

But this does fall in line with what I have found to be correct in my own experience: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamia
There is other information I have read that the Lamia take the soul of your first born boy child, and thats really dark stuff.

Seriously I wouldn't bother with the summoning, they are low level and in my experience all fairly nasty.
Also the ritual I gave is a blood bond, and hard to break unless you understand what your doing.

The best I would suggest, She's not sexual energy in my experience, didn't press that way though... more companion.

Good luck, any questions though please ask.

LoS
Steve

Buubear
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Buubear »

Reading thru this stuff, I still don't understand how any of that will work. For me I need a much easier way to call out/ attract etc. any help is appreciated.

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Asurendra »

Irishman,
The astral females will be no less problematic than the physical ones. What's worse, you can go to the pub to get away from a wife or girlfriend with whom you are having a spat, but one of these is going to sinks hooks in you and keep you on lock-down.
(This is written in humor and no bullying is intended.)

Buubear
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Buubear »

so anyone got a simple method for summoning? with out all the accutraments/traps?

KRONOS
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by KRONOS »

This Is probably a shot In the dark but, how does one set up for summoning a ritual; as In what's a circle I can use to summon and what items do I require to prepare It, besides chalk etc.....

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

Hey KRONOS - this is a pretty old thread so you could have started a new one, but the quick answer is, if you are asking this question you are not ready for summoning. It is very advanced and most people will tell you that you will need a year or years of training before you can even attempt this. Look at this:

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... =2&t=39045
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

antsubut
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by antsubut »

I doped my cap for all the experts here! No pun intended. I don't have time to go into details but some tantra practice requires strong visualization as u are drifting near sleep state. Visualize the type of the shape of succubus you want to contact. Visualize so strongly and in details and in time manifestation will take place. In your intercourse you may attempt to anchor her to an object in your environment for easy summoning. But first contact might be like in black and white. Subsequently all your details will manifest in our physical reality giving you full-time devoted companion. [grin] [yay]

Caveat: How do you get rid of her when she start acting nasty?1 [clown]

namedforthemoon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by namedforthemoon »

I think I posted this link somewhere else in a similar thread, but here you go.

https://succubuslove.wordpress.com/2014 ... d-revised/

This seems really simple and easy to do. Reading through comments, it seems quite a few people have had success with it. It's completely free. If you look through the posts, there is also a ritual for a black mirror technique.

I haven't done it myself. I've thought about it, but I don't feel like I'm ready. If you try it, let me know how it goes, will you? :)

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Excuse me if this is a dumb question, but I don't understand the need for any complicated summoning rituals? Just go into trance or gnosis when you are near sleep and put out a call for a succubus to visit you. I doubt it would take too long for something fitting that description to arrive. It's what they're out looking for anyway and it's not like they're shy.

And I'm surprised nobody has mentioned to the OP that his plan to demand relationship boundaries with his astral girlfriend might be slightly unrealistic. That's not how these situations tend to work out from what I've seen.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

namedforthemoon
Forum Member
Forum Member

the_spiral wrote:Excuse me if this is a dumb question, but I don't understand the need for any complicated summoning rituals? Just go into trance or gnosis when you are near sleep and put out a call for a succubus to visit you. I doubt it would take too long for something fitting that description to arrive. It's what they're out looking for anyway and it's not like they're shy.

And I'm surprised nobody has mentioned to the OP that his plan to demand relationship boundaries with his astral girlfriend might be slightly unrealistic. That's not how these situations tend to work out from what I've seen.
Pardon my ignorance, but what is gnosis? I haven't heard that term before. I'm going to google it, hopefully I find the correct meaning.

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

There is a method that was used probably daily by AO Spare in conjunction with sigils (obviously). Essentially, at night before bed you practice "karezza" until you pass out, all the while focusing on your sigil and bringing a succubus/inc to you in the night. Then you should dream about it coming to you and having its way with you (this should not at all be fearful unless you're into that). The KEY point to this whole thing is that you must see the sigil on your succubus in the form of an earring, necklace, etc.

I think the whole thing is in here
http://hermetic.com/spare/sorceries.html

gnosis means many things depending on the context but usually means either a trance or ecstatic state, or "experiential spiritual knowledge"

so now you get your night with your dream demon, and you get a little sorcery done in the process
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

namedforthemoon wrote:
the_spiral wrote:Excuse me if this is a dumb question, but I don't understand the need for any complicated summoning rituals? Just go into trance or gnosis when you are near sleep and put out a call for a succubus to visit you. I doubt it would take too long for something fitting that description to arrive. It's what they're out looking for anyway and it's not like they're shy.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is gnosis? I haven't heard that term before. I'm going to google it, hopefully I find the correct meaning.
I just meant a state of magical trance conducive to doing ritual work. People have different terms for things depending on their backgrounds so I try to be inclusive with language when possible. But off the top of my head, Peter Caroll gives a pretty clear explanation of gnosis in Liber Null.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

namedforthemoon
Forum Member
Forum Member

I see, thank you both for the explanation. :)

antsubut
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by antsubut »

the_spiral wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:49 pm Excuse me if this is a dumb question, but I don't understand the need for any complicated summoning rituals? Just go into trance or gnosis when you are near sleep and put out a call...
Thanks for mentioning it. I once used same procedure as you outlined here with success in the first trial. It was one of those curiosities. When my call was answered l realised I would be at disadvantage on the long run as above-mentioned. In my limited opinion, how does one that has no clairvoyance/astral sight trust that astral entity will stick to their bargain. To cut long story short. She kept coming back uninvited till I got fed-up.

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”