The Book of Good And Evil: How To See The Devil

For study and research groups.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

The Book of Good And Evil: How To See The Devil

Post by OneOfFourth »

I'm starting this thread to publish my studies in a PDF document called: "The Book of Good And Evil: How To See The Devil".

My intention is to uncover the truths about spiritual realm and spiritual abilities, which are kept from public knowledge to benefit the few "elites". The goal is to write the knowledge in as pure form as possible and to educate any and all readers so that they don't have to know anything about spiritual realm nor abilities and they can still learn them as easily as possible. Important goal of the document is to eventually provide proof and experiments anyone can perform on their own to confirm all the results and claims found inside this document.

I'll be updating the document as my studies progress. If you are interested in studying the spiritual/esoteric realms and methods with more scientific approach, I encourage you to help progress this work.

Here's the link to the document.
https://ufile.io/fkzas1q0
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: The Book of Good And Evil: How To See The Devil

Post by OneOfFourth »

Here's some recap from my above studies for those who don't want to read it all the way through:

Due to spirits not owning Free Will, you can give them commands/intentions which they have to follow to the letter, or until someone hijacks them for their own purpose.

Due to you owning a human soul, you can command all spirits directly, without needing to perform any rituals of any kind.

Spirits’ purpose/nature can be modified and even changed completely if one wants to do so.

The above point means that there is a surprising amount of fake deities of all kinds out there pretending to be God, Lucifer, Satan, Beelzebub, etc. By giving them new purpose/intention, people modified them from regular spirits to something “more high profile sounding” to gain followers who would then be easy to lead the way any regular cult works in practise.

There are tons of people out there worshipping and listening to guidance of those counterfeit spirits.

All high profile spirits, deities, angels and gods from mythologies have been “manufactured” by humans from regular spirits. The sole reason being power over the gullible believers. So Lucifer is a result of human ingenuity instead of being a fallen angel.

All spirits are the same. There are no spirits born as demons or angels. Spirits only act according to what they’ve been instructed to do.

Spirits work under permissions they are given by a human.

Humans make contracts with other humans so they can give permission to spirits to do what the contract allows.

Magick is simply communication with God.

Think of any subject, such as a person, object, event, or idea. Now think of that thought itself you had in your mind. That thought of the thought is God and you can communicate with it.

Now give a clear simple command to the above thought of the thought like it was a person and watch magick happen.

The magickal effects can be either instantaneous or can take days to arrive, depending on what you instructed God to do.

When you instruct God to do something, it alters Divine Plan which spirits follow. Now spirits go and implement your instructions outside of our linear time.

Spirits can see all points of time at the same time and are able to modify both past and future to make your request happen in your own future.

Violating Free Will or causing suffering will always give you a backlash. There’s no avoiding it.

Bible was written to deceive people from true knowledge about God.

Everyone has spiritual abilities as a birthright but are simply unaware of it.

Certain human groups have occulted this knowledge and keep those abilities and real access to God to themselves.

The same group poses as atheists and sceptics, ridiculing people who try to convince people that spirits, God and magick are a real phenomenon.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>Due to spirits not owning Free Will, you can give them commands/intentions which they have to follow to the letter

Of course if the spirit belongs to another party, such actions may be a declaration of war. So better to do a reccy first.

Also good to check out if the spirit operates on a higher plane than the would-be magician

And who told us that only Earth humans have free will? When was that?

>Due to you owning a human soul

Or perhaps the soul, if the human is not too gross, will manage the human - at least until first stage enlightenment when the soul intelligence starts to withdraw. I refer only to the intelligence operating the Neschama - the middle soul in the Kabbalistic system

> you can command all spirits directly

And they may or may not take that kindly

>Spirits’ purpose/nature can be modified and even changed completely if one wants to do so.

Hence "beginner's luck". But since the spirit is embedded in a profound ecosystem, it usually quickly returns to its proper function.

Western culture is notorious for attempting to overpower nature.

Etc...

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

ESSAY: Why is there so much suffering in the world?

God gave us all the wonderful gift of Free Will. The point is that people would learn to find their own way to live in balance and harmony to create the world into their own image and liking. The idea is that you have the right to decide what you want to do with your life and what you will allow into your life. This includes you deciding how you deal with other people.

There comes the first problem: Since everyone can decide what they do to themselves and the others, it is easy to violate the Free Will of other people. The more selfish people become, the less they take into account others and thus they violate their Free Will. So it’s really hard to make wise decisions completely on our own.

To overcome this, God implemented a few systems into the universe, to give people guidance:
1. You can ask God to protect, teach and guide you so you can achieve the things you want without stomping on other people’s Free Will rights.
2. Backlash/karma brings you negative experiences as you cause suffering and violate Free Will as well as positive experiences if you reduce suffering and help other’s achieve their Free Will goals. This is designed to give feedback to people, so they know when they’re doing something wrong and when they’re doing well.

Unfortunately for humanity, a long time ago some people were already really power hungry and realised that if they steal the fundamental knowledge of God’s true nature/rules to themselves, they gain power over the others. They would be the only ones who would benefit from God’s guidance as well as other things that come with it. This campaign of misdirection, lies and deceit caused people to lose their knowledge of how to communicate with God and how to avoid the backlash/karmic suffering. Misinformation about God was spread into all areas of life: religions, history, art, culture, etc. Also it was necessary to make sure people would not regain the real knowledge about God. The method was simple: give people as much addictive distractions as they can consume. This ensures people don’t turn their thoughts towards their spiritual side and thus would not start figuring out the truth about God and everything that comes with it. People would be happy to comply as long as the distractions keep coming to them.

The whole pop culture, all the entertainment, news, sports, politics, education and science are designed to hold your attention in all other things except your spiritual side. Materialism, pure scientism, hubris, lust, greed, laziness, jealousy, fear, hate, anger, self-centeredness and other harmful emotions and ideologies are being pumped into our minds every day, from every website, TV-show, news broadcast, magazine and street advertisement. All designed to make you not notice your spiritual side. The process is ongoing to this day and age. Only now it is stronger than ever before.

All this causes people to ignorantly do harm to themselves and the others, violating Free Will and other rules on a daily basis, which causes a huge mess to all of us. If you look around the world, we have drifted almost as far away as possible from balance/harmony and from respecting Free Will. No wonder things are messy and that there is so much misery in the world.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> You can ask God to protect, teach and guide you

You can certainly ask, but it rather depends upon what experiments are being run as to whether you can bail out

> Backlash/karma brings you negative experiences as you cause suffering ... This is designed to give feedback to people

Solar systemic karma is also an issue for all the kingdoms. Until a couple of years ago the Earth's mineral kingdom had spent a billion years in pain - all because of a truncated relationship with a preferred sponsor.

Such is life

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Updated PDF file:

https://ufile.io/8o6dlbp6
Seeker of truth.

Headonist
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Headonist »

OneOfFourth wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:40 pm I'm starting this thread to publish my studies in a PDF document called: "The Book of Good And Evil: How To See The Devil".

My intention is to uncover the truths about spiritual realm and spiritual abilities, which are kept from public knowledge to benefit the few "elites". The goal is to write the knowledge in as pure form as possible and to educate any and all readers so that they don't have to know anything about spiritual realm nor abilities and they can still learn them as easily as possible. Important goal of the document is to eventually provide proof and experiments anyone can perform on their own to confirm all the results and claims found inside this document.

I'll be updating the document as my studies progress. If you are interested in studying the spiritual/esoteric realms and methods with more scientific approach, I encourage you to help progress this work.

Here's the link to the document.
https://ufile.io/fkzas1q0
It was great reading such a nice piece, I'm new here came by the thread bout few hours ago, you've actually changed how I've looked at things all my life, waiting for the other other updates, thank you for sharing.
Last edited by Headonist on Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Headonist
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Headonist »

I recently came across this board, and found your pdfs, really changed the way i looked at things, thank you for sharing, will be tuned if there's any more updates to come in the near future.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Thank you and here you go :)

https://ufile.io/sdont9rv
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Headonist wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:29 pm I recently came across this board, and found your pdfs, really changed the way i looked at things, thank you for sharing, will be tuned if there's any more updates to come in the near future.
Here's another update with a new section about manifesting and Soul Contracts:

https://ufile.io/qarnx10g
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Note to everyone who reads my PDF:

Please do not post any comments on this thread, since there seems to be a real threat to the posters getting attacked by spiritual means. This is done by those who don't like the content of the PDF to spread.
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Here's the latest update:
https://ufile.io/bx849aiq
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Here's an update:
https://ufile.io/8k194urf
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Research: Learning Via Soul

Here I describe in a technical way how I suspect that the soul and God/Universe work.

Your soul is your program or mechanism which brings experiences, events and things into your life. It can do at least the following:

• Takes orders.
• Gives orders to others.
• Receives teachings.
• Teaches others.
• Receives information.
• Gives information to others.
• Allows and restricts interactions between other people’s souls and minds.
• Affects mind, body.
• Enables spiritual abilities.
• Brings life events and experiences.

You can command yourself, your soul or God/The Universe to teach you something. Then God/The Universe/your soul will teach it to you the next time you sleep. So soul, God and The Universe are fully interchangeable terms in this context. Maybe they are also in practise?
You can ask to be taught example knowledge, spiritual abilities or life events. They all are taught to you exactly the same way and aren’t discerned from each other in any way. If you ask for some life event, you instinctively and intuitively are drawn to make the kind of choices which cause you to end up in a situation you wished to experience.

The danger with all this is that I have long suspected that the spiritual warfare oppressors have build their own man made “spiritual machinery” or spiritual mechanism which poses to magick users as “The Universe” or “God”, i.e. counterfeit concepts. As far as I can tell, one main tactic of the spiritual warfare oppressors’ is to make their victims use that machinery to learn abilities and magick without understanding the consequences. Usage of those things have hidden costs which are revealed to the users of those counterfeit concepts only when it’s already too late to avoid the permanent consequences, such as total loss of personal freedom. This is why this topic should be approached with extreme caution.

If this is not how the soul and God/The Universe work, then this is quite likely something close to how the spiritual warefare oppressors’ spiritual machinery works. If this should be the case, it automatically raises the question: If those complex things were built using more fundamental rules and mechanics of the universe/God, what are those rules and mechanics then?
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Logical Deductions from the above:

If the above turns out to be a correct way of describing The Universe and soul interactions, then the next logical step would be to combine them with the following observations from earlier research sections:

1. You can affect people in old video footage and they can affect you. Thus effects can be sent through time and space via any kind of media.
2. It seems that it is possible to embed an effect into any media of your choice. For example embed a command into a picture and e-mailed it to people. The command affects the soul/fate of those who see the picture. The command could be anything. It could for example command the soul/fate of the one seeing the picture to learn some new information or experience something specific in his/her life.
3. Oppressors seem to be using these kinds of methods often.

Thus it logically follows that if you combine all the above, you could use any part of the pop culture, or all of it, to embed commands into products, movies, TV-shows, Youtube videos and songs, which in turn installs commands to the consumers will or soul. This command could then make The Universe teach the consumers to not figure out how The Universe/God/Soul really works. People could also be taught to automatically, unaware, make contact with the oppressors souls if the individuals start figuring out these things or if they gain spiritual abilities some other way. People could be “taught” covertly to give up their spiritual abilities completely, or to give the oppressors rights/access to those abilities and to not become aware of their own abilities at all. This in turn would enable the oppressors to “become students” for their victims: the victims could be used to gain and test new knowledge without much personal danger of backlash to the oppressors. The victims would take most of the damage coming from learning those skills. The oppressors would simply gather the incoming knowledge once the victim learns a new ability without even being aware of it. Then the oppressors could command them to disable/forget those abilities again so they can’t be used by the victim at all.
Seeker of truth.

ArchangelIdiotis
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ArchangelIdiotis »

just a heads up OneOfFourth: when I tried to look at that .pdf, my browser told me it has been archived for paying customers because it has been inactive for so long. I realize this thread hasn't been active in a while, but you linked to it in a more recent thread.
-Archangel Idiotis, leader of an ostrich cult.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

ArchangelIdiotis wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:34 am just a heads up OneOfFourth: when I tried to look at that .pdf, my browser told me it has been archived for paying customers because it has been inactive for so long. I realize this thread hasn't been active in a while, but you linked to it in a more recent thread.
You can find me from Quora. Check my profile's info text for the latest link to the book.
Seeker of truth.

Return to “Study Groups”