How to make Elixir of Life.

Flowing Hands
Forum Member
Forum Member

How to make Elixir of Life.

Post by Flowing Hands »

Hello everyone! I'm excited to be able to pass on my knowledge to yall!

Ok so, i forget which book this is from but someone managed to piece all the clues together. You see in greek mythology the gods drank ambrosia and it gave them eternal life. They got their main ingredient from what looks like a date tree. All we have is a picture and looks just like a date tree. So moving on to eastern immortal lore. The immortals use to drink the elixer of life. They too had the same picture of a date tree!!!!! what!!!!

So dates are super sweet just like candy. This means they are high in glucose. Glucose + oxygen is used by the mitochandria to create atp/electricity. The best biologist to ever exist i forget his name lol but he said that life lives only off a little electricical current. Electricity is what makes any organism live.

So in 2011 luc mantagier same guy who got nobel prize for discovering hiv. He also made another alarming discovery that got quickly suppressed. He created life from nothingness. You see life is normally only created through eggs and birth. But he took 2 test tubes filled them with amino acids and other building blocks of life and he hit it with 7.83hz wave frequency. This freq is the same as the earths schuman resonance. When he did this the blocks all combied to create dna.

Moving on. Electricty is what makes up all of matter and everything in the universe. Its most basic form is 1st on periodic table hydrogen. Black holes create hydrogen then it combines in different ways and creates all matter, Its essentially aether condensate. Its opposite is magnetism which destroys all matter and returns it back to the aether.

So, Enlightenment is when you see a light in your head. The pineal gland which is normally dormant for modern artificial living humans has magnetite in and and once its regenerated it will produce a large magnetic field. When a magnetic field spins fast enough it will cause a breach in the aether and will produce light and electricity. Light technically doesnt exist and is the illumination of the aether/invisible dimension medium. Theres only 2 realms visible and invisible. Anyway i say light doesn't exist because photons are proven not to exist. So I got off topic but after you become enlightened the light will condense to a ball of light then eventually dot like stars of light this indicates the cerebellum is waking up. Instead of 10% you will be able to use 100% of your brain and become much smarter. You become smarter because the body is a antenae for the soul. The soul which is pure information memories and comes from the cosmic soul/will. The more soul you can recieve the smarter you become and will know things you never learned before.

Anyway every belief systems hides metaphors about the golden elixir and mana. Mana is a old indian term for chi, qi, kundalini, prana, orgone, living fire, holy spirit. divine energy ect. Its all electricity.

Trust me this all makes sense in the end. Anyway humans has thumbs, delicate hairless skin, rotating jaw, long intestines. This indicates that humans should be living at the equator eating just fruit. We have thumbs to pick and peel the fruit. Hairless skin hates the cold. Rotating jaw and long intestines means we are not carnivores cuz the food would putrify via the longer path. There is less gravity at the equator becuase of the lower amount of spin force. When matter moves its atoms magnetic field becomes coherent/orderly aligning in the same direction and creating a artificial magnetic field. Gravity is simply magnetic attraction. The plant life is abundant at the equator purifying the air.

!00 million years ago humans used to be 50 ft tall. We have discovered human skeletons ranging from 15ft tall to 35ft tall. If dinosaurs were big why wouldnt we be. The atmosphere had around it a crystal firmament which created a higher air pressure and delivered more air into us. The reasons you dont know any of this is because of greed. They pedalstalize people spreading false information to lead us down the wrong track. The key ones that hurt mankind the most where darwin, einstein, and loius pasteur. Modern history, biology, and physics are all false by design.

Well anyway to regenerate and grow tall you need fast and eat fruit. All forms of food are a mild poison even fruit. Fruit has the lowest amount of poison vs glucose. In the beginning man was 50ft and gave virgin birth they were man and women combined. There are many animals and life that give birth parthogenecally today. Humans used to do it too and there is boat loads of evidence i wont get into. Anyway we sucked the hydrogen straight from the air through our lungs and skin to build a tall body. Trees dont get their matter from the grounds nutrients. If they did then all trees would be inside a crater. It was discovered in a experiment that wood comes from hydrogen in the air.

So to summarize. The cosmic will glided through space and materialized as humans at the equator in perfect form. She first subsisted solely on air. The sun infused the air with tons of electricity and the hydrogen is the purest form of aether condensate. Its all you need lool. So she gave virgin birth parthogenetically. Her kids gave in to desire and drank and ate fruit frrom trees. Thats when there lifespan became shorter. They realised this and this is how they discovered the truth. Over time the population became big and the children moved away from the equator. Food became more scarce so they had to hunt animals and eat meat. There lifespan shortened again. Overtime they learned to grow grains and again there lifespan hit a all time low. Grain is very bad for you and theres a tibetan scroll the chinese found when they invaded tibet. It said they came from sirius b constellation in search for immortality. They could create matter with their minds but when they ate the grain of the earth they lost their power. Its interesting.

Ok so in conclusion to make the elixer of life you need distilled water which is the best way to remove the poisones earthly matter via the lymphatic system. Water doesn't hydrate you instead it moves through lymphatic systems collecting toxins and expelling them via pee/sweat. Distilled water is the best dissolver of toxins and it pure water. So that with dates or other fruit. And also fasting.

We did a experiment on mice and worms cuz their lifespan is short and easy to test them then us. So they fed them at spread out intervals. They found out that you can extend the lifespand of any lifeform by several times just from fasting. Digestion uses tons of electricity/lifeforce. IT can take several hours to digest food. When the last morsel of food leaves your stomach the bodies cells will have energy to perform their duties such as repair/regeneration. Btw some worms lived 27times longer then the others lol. for mice i think it was 3 times i forget.

Btw all food is poisonous from acids. Carbonic acid build up is the #1 cause of just about every disease. Theres also lime and other bad stuff.

To live long you need to know many more things i havent wrote down but please refer to my post "primordial magick" in modern magick category. I wrote a lot of things here that i didnt over there so there isnt much repeating myself.

Can you believe i wrote all that loool im tired now. Goodluck my occultist friends!

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: How to make Elixir of Life.

Post by Amor »

Different cultures used different plants to symbolise the plant for immortality

Notice the handbags for carrying the food of life and the water of life

>ranging from 15ft tall to 35ft tall.

Read "I remember Lemuria" The gods kept growing on this planet so that the oldest, most senior god was the tallest, or in the Bible: The Most High

Flowing Hands
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Flowing Hands »

Nice picture. The thing is the middle reminds me of the spine and chakras. The thing at the very top seems to be the soul. As for the bird headresses and wings is a symbol for the element of air. The sphinx is made up of 4 animals representing the 4 elements of the life principle.

You could say air is the leader of the 4 elements because in it is the living fire. Then it will interact the the water in the earth/ base spine area. Kundalini defined accurately means "fire in the hole of the earth". A hole of earth is like a cauldron where the true water collects after it drops down from the kidneys it gathers there. Then with concentration air and fire you heat it up. It will turn to true vapor and rise opening and purifying the bodies channels. Eventually leading to enlightenment.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>The thing at the very top seems to be the soul.

It is Ahura Mazda - in his flying machine

Flowing Hands
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Flowing Hands »

Nice. Imo the bird machine represents air. The circle neckalace with 2 branches off it represents the ida and pingala the vagus nerve. This is where most the mana travels. The curls on the branches show you how the vagus twists around itself in many places. The neck is said to be the 3rd and hardest blockage to overcome. The vagus twists tightly many times around itself in the neck so makes sense. It then circles around the head. The ring hoop he holds in his left hand might represent something.

One hand is negative charge other is positive. I always get confused and which one heals which one destroys. I think the left hand is how you use telekinisis which is magnetic attraction and repelling but i forget and dont feel like going through my notes. A ring hoop circle is the most mysterios shape imo. It has no beginning and no end like the absolute/god. Some say the entire universe is a dohnut shape. Well thats my 2 cents lol

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

It is good to interpret the past

Return to “Healing and Holistic Medicines”