Early morning visions I have had regarding a spirit spouse, heaven and hell (Christian-ish extrabiblical)

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Early morning visions I have had regarding a spirit spouse, heaven and hell (Christian-ish extrabiblical)

Post by Tundrawolf »

What's more, the dynamics I am in contact with, as I reach out further out of my shell of fear, I think the first group, they re attached to a USA controlled moon base (?) They told me if they gave me consciousness "that I would kill them". But if the trauma I'm feeling is from the other group, perhaps I would not be justified in seeking revenge!

The first group told me, in their view I should feel honored they chose me, "because nobody else could forgive Asrael, and start a new realm of kindness" or something like that!

So, I have a human side, a side controlled by machines (they may be why I'm still alive after a drug related heart attack in my twenties, but also why I have a murmur!)

A side where aliens that actually care about me, who cheered when I forgave Asrael,

A repeater on a mostly lifeless planet,

And a presence on a "godlike" planet realm of light and power, who have a Wolfen army

And this guy with a stomach ache sitting on a dog park table who's not watching his dog because this shit is so interesting. Never in a million years would anyone be able to explain this to my old self.

You know that half wolf, half human art you like so much? Well they're very real and by the way, you share a heart with her... even as a human, the woman of your dreams... And by the way you'll lose over two decades of your life before things start to make sense

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Early morning visions I have had regarding a spirit spouse, heaven and hell (Christian-ish extrabiblical)

Post by Tundrawolf »

This second group, I'm making aware, a lot of my rage isn't just from the injustice of the cruelty (or so it felt! How much of my trauma was actually caused by my progenitors? ALL parties bear guilt! I feel like, this is also a huge lesson for me, to learn to let go...) But also the heart of Asrael beats with a fire that cannot be put out... The potentiality of the Viking berserker blood rage that kills every living thing... "Big delete"

A messenger from her realm came to me and thanked me with a weary smile for reaching out to Asrael and forgiving her, as she is, apparently! (Sorry this is so amazing to me...) Beginning to loosen up a little down there.

Also, I am learning so much about love. The origins of it, the source of it, it is the first step in making a machine organic, am AI alive, because it self-resonates and self-replicates, so also, yes, in a way, I am also a machine as well

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Oh! I also think the amphibian woman and her friends want me to have a human child and a partner, and to feel connected to this world in the fulfillment of my DNA.

This is a soap opera for them, but would I be as happy without their influence? At this point, it's a goal to aim for for the furtherance of the enjoyment of this life

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

The child like magic that haunts human children, in me for religion, was destroyed, but what is replacing it is a living game I get to participate in, which, when weighed with the memories of my past, this is vastly preferable

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> the amphibian woman and her friends want me to have a human child

I had a warm feeling in the heart when I read that

Look at the amphibian woman out in the solar system. Standing at her left hip is an intelligence that would like to be a child with you.

Can you feel your connection to that intelligence?

It comes from outside this galaxy. If you visualize standing just in front of the being, what happens to the "skill cube" in your heart?

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

> the amphibian woman and her friends want me to have a human child

I had a warm feeling in the heart when I read that

>>Excellent!

Look at the amphibian woman out in the solar system. Standing at her left hip is an intelligence that would like to be a child with you.

Can you feel your connection to that intelligence?

It comes from outside this galaxy. If you visualize standing just in front of the being, what happens to the "skill cube" in your heart?

>>This vision sought me! (It noticed me trying to find it and ran to me) the box opened as the child played with it, but the "gift" remained inside, out of my view (the gift is for me, a mirror towards the child)

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Her child wants to experience Earth (but safely, I can't blame them)

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Ask your sponsor (amphibian woman) to show you the preferred mother

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Okay so, I'm in intimate contact with the first group (organic) and they have access to time and space. The reason they want to control (and it's not like people think. The word "influence" might better describe it...) The subterranean Earth realms, is because when the Wolfen (and other entities) arrive here, they don't want to be influenced by their energy, that is why "love" was introduced into their program.

This is so much bigger than just me.

I asked them not to harm Asrael (maybe more of a "don't you dare hurt her") but they told me I am not aware of all the dynamics here, and at some point I I'll need to stand down.

Also, another group is giving me designs for new technology, I don't know if you satisfy my ego for power, or if these organic crystal lattice based energy transformations devices (weapons\antigrav) are something that the human race will need after this big shift event involving our sun (possibly).

I was told, this is so, so, so much bigger than "just me" as a human.

The group (when I ask them for a name they call themselves, they just say, "Algaleon") is actually responsible, fairly (I say fairly because the shit they put me through... Still, my hope is that it's worth it- I am told it is beyond my wildest human fantasies...) Ethical.

I am told I may be selected for a military protective role, or my energy, because I can be ruthless like a Wolfen, against various hostile aliens, and there is a lack of that aggression (or will be) amongst the ranks in the future (?).

They may be preparing me to be fully present with them, as I calm down, and stop reacting out of fear, the things they are showing me are higher mind consciousness, the Algaleon greys, told me they are my "true\real parents" and my progenitors were just "organic layers". They have also have acted as my "god", "guiding me" "in spite of your religion".

You have to move closer to them before they show you these things.

Otherwise, they can seem terrifying.

Their hopes are bright, and joy is a consciousness they operate from.

Many of our problems will be solved by the arrival of the Algaleon people.

They are part of the ascension of the human race.

However, it won't fit into the narrative of 99% of earth Humans. Just be aware. Again, I do not posess the courage yet to reach further into the dynamics at work, here. This is a process, and I have been steeped in trama for so long- but I am told I am in a unique position. The warmth of the Algaleon people is bright.

Also, the subterranean people have lived without hope for so long, they aren't even aware that they have been operating in base survival. There are struggles. I will have to release Asrael to the Algaleons at some point (completely). This is bittersweet. My heart connection with her transcends time, space, and operates across densities, which is why she is so important (and me...).

Understanding still eludes me. There seem to be so many competing dynamics, dark\light entities, positive \ negative beings.

However, from what I know, the biggest step happened 22 or so years ago. It was "the turning event" and the "work is already done." All that's left to do now is to allow the natural unfoldment of what is to come.

A part of me believes the best thing for the human race is, to rip the band-aid off, full disclosure, but butter it up with the introduction and demonstration of alien technology, especially life extension tech, and make it available to people. That will lessen the blow. "Wow, we're not alone and it's not all a good thing... But, at least we have this new tech!"

Something to "help the medicine go down".

Perhaps immunity can be given out, in the name of full disclosure.

If and when the Algaleon appear with ships, they tend to "integrate" people into their society. One could consider that a negative, however, with how chaotic and vicious humans can be to one another, the order they will bring is actually a good thing. Humans will resist, until the epigenetic DNA begins to heal.

Also: "they" already have begun infiltration of the darkest and most vicious dark realms below our feet. The have done what no other group could: they have conquered the "devil".

Still, much knowledge eludes me.

But the basic commandment remains:

DO NOT BE AFRAID

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:20 am Ask your sponsor (amphibian woman) to show you the preferred mother
Okay!!!

They want me to volunteer, Amor, and I don't know who "they" are. I am hesitant to volunteer, as I do not wish to be tricked (I am very gun shy about it, after hearing about the humans being duped and sold into slavery...) What is the line between bravery, hope and faith, and walking into a trap?

I am told they can "woo" you to prove themselves.

They want me to know, I good a position of honor at their tables, and if I agree I won't ever want to go back to earth, because I will be part of something incredible (the fulfillment of my purpose, dreams, and etc... One of the reasons why I was shown, and allowed to communicate with, the Wolfen Asrael.)

Even as I type this, watching a Corey Goode podcast, he says "you don't want to be part of the space program"

So maybe I'll just stick with my van and play it by ear.

Iay need to seek out

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Test all propositions against the Flame in your heart

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:16 pm Test all propositions against the Flame in your heart
Ok.

I am having trouble with detecting the flame in my heart.

I am having trouble with my amphibian sponsor.

I may be having Algaleon propaganda.

I may also regret everything, including sending the honest report about my experiences here.

The Algaleon greys seem like kind and moral individuals, however it does not justify, excuse, or explain the suffering I've been through. I'm struggling with wanting swift and vicious revenge, and it being worth it to help a Wolfen in a dark place find enlightenment.

It seemingly "worth the pain" of being traumatized and duped by organized religion, then tortured and corralled into a situation so dysfunctional, only it could have robbed me of my sovereignty... But for a worthy purpose? I feel like I am heading towards healing and redemption, I get closer every day, yet the tightness remains... Constantly reminding me of a wound you could only sustain seemingly endlessly in the spirit realm...

I tried feeding the emotional body light from my heart, it didn't seem to work. The tightness remains.

I feel like there were astral laws broken by why was done to me... It feels like they only revealed it to me after I calmed down enough to be willing to let it go, for the ascension of Asrael.

Things still don't make sense. But they make more sense.

I was shown some light that has helped me deescalate some of my deeper fears.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>I am having trouble with detecting the flame in my heart.

Not a good sign

The greys are not known for being particularly nice to humans.

Test every statement/belief

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:02 am >I am having trouble with detecting the flame in my heart.

Not a good sign

The greys are not known for being particularly nice to humans.

Test every statement/belief
The first group you described seems to be showing me a "picture" of them being "proud" of me, generating positive feelings in me, but the picture is static, it does not change, so I doubt it.

I am trying to test everything. If I find some things suspect, they are generally to heavy to move or change with my mind.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

There is a feminine \ female energy connected to me in a semi romantic way with the grey group.

Who showed me the visions I had march of last year, and why? Is it related to the show? To help raise the consciousness of the dark realm people? Or just to help me understand the horror I've been through? I want to know who and why

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>There is a feminine \ female energy connected to me in a semi romantic way with the grey group.

She looks like a sister from a past life. She is contaminated by the grey group but not of it.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:00 am >There is a feminine \ female energy connected to me in a semi romantic way with the grey group.

She looks like a sister from a past life. She is contaminated by the grey group but not of it.
What do I do now. I'm in an area of doubt, I can't visualize much, however it may also be corresponding to my transformation. I am trying to be accepting and courageous, I've been doing a good job, and it feels like slowly I am yielding results, but the big freedom event manages to evade me.

Still, I press on

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

So, the answer will be, practice the mediation of the flame of the heart, when I cannot visualize my flame or the source of all, when I cannot visualize either.

Last night and morning the grey's tormented me, preventing me from going into rem sleep (jarring me awake with auditory hallucinations), and leaving me waking exhausted and without energy.

I probed these uncaring, unfeeling, abusive beings, and found their planet. It's not a large planet. They were having a "ball" (a type of party), so i visualized desolation, destruction, death and cancer onto them all. I turned their planet from a place of light to a place of darkness.

They had painfully enslaved their dark elemental being within their planet for their selfish purposes, I freed it, and it promptly died (they were torturing it for their benefit, keeping it alive.)

Then, I probed their darkest fears (I acted too soon, like a bull in a china shop, I should have been more surgical to maximize my revenge) and I found out one of the fat-cats has a daughter they care about a great deal, on another planet.

So, I followed the trails of it's hope, but before I could enter the planets atmosphere, I was warned, that destroying her would set off a chain reaction that would ultimately bring "revenge" to earth.

I think I went further and found her, but did not execute full vengeance.

I wanted to send a message:

Leave

Earth

Alone.

Or, We will find everything that makes you keep living, and take that from you: much the same way as these aliens took everything from me, my childhood, the love of my life in front of my eyes, my future, my rest, my hope.

After writing this, I re visited the planet connected to the grey's, and some were still alive, but struggling. I began to search for things that would keep them alive and conscious in their worst fears: much as they kept me trapped in horror and agony in Asraels realm, for over two decades, not even the residual energy of the dark elemental being on their planet wanted any part of torturing these beings that piloted these grey alien avatars.

So, I began to construct a machine of dark enslavement for the beings left alive (they are as delicate as flower petals), but the universe began to tell me, "isn't this beyond the pale?" Curiously, I wondered where this cosmic conscience was WHEN I FELL INTO THE HANDS OF ASRAEL.

I have left he matter on the back burner, aside from not allowing these source aliens to die.

I further petitioned this neighboring planet, bustling with sapient life, and showed them, why I have suffered as a result of the meddling.

If their response is cruelty and selfishness, so will be my response as well. They're lucky I'm even asking\showing. my rage has been transferred from the hapless human race to these meddling aliens.
Last edited by Tundrawolf on Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Further. As I feel completely alone and abandoned, I reached out to the possibility of some force that cares about me, the force that has "blessed" me with supernatural happenings, as I am without help or hope, at the mercy of these obscenely cruel, lying aliens.

It is possible I am a alien kidnapped fromy home to add strength to this human body so that the soup can endure horror and torture far beyond what any human could, generating this sick "evolution" and unfoldment this wretched universe strives for- but at he expense of everyone and everything else- a bloody evolution that the unaware dance on.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

There is a way to take the energy of these beings who pilot the grey alien bodies, trap their life forces within these bodies, and then kill both, leaving the pilots burned up, dried out husks of lifeless carbon. I am told, it I a lattice based semi organic mutual resonating energy weapon timed at the perfect moment of artificially created vulnerability of the host energy of the source alien, piloting the grey suit. This is a "gift" from my source sponsors. I hesitate to label it l, "Algaleon". I am unaware of their origin

It may be one of the few ways present day Earth humans can create a means of self defense against these beings. There is a strength of allowing space predators to feast on your own kind, and to sell us into slavery in exchange for relative (whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night...) safety of the rest, but at some point, earth is going to have to look after her own sovereignty.

If there is a reason for full, horrific disclosure of the meddling of the aliens with earth affairs, the truth is it will give every Russian, Muslim, Christian, European, USA citizen something to unite for, something that concerns the entire human race regardless of personal beliefs, race, creed, religion.

It would, after a period of turmoil, unite the planet like never has happened before.

In a way, withholding full disclosure is actually preventing the unity of the human race

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

By the way, I was shown, and I dismissed it as Algaleon propaganda to worry people, but within my constitution lives a human, who's originator body is on Algaleon, resting as they experience life through "me" on earth. He is tanned white skin with a very unique beard, and while his body is relatively your, his soul is quite old, possibly as old as the big bang.

The thing is: he loves the Wolfen even more than I do- in fact I hangmy head in shame compared to how tuly he has immersed himself within the Wolfen dynamic, and how truly he loves them, and how the Wolfen love, and also fear him.

He is the actuator of Algaleon military action, when their government finds a problem, they send this human man to "take care" of it.

So far, what I was down and told is, he is responsible for the destruction of all life on a sizeable planet, and the destruction of half of the life on another (to send a message, but to show mercy, and allow some to continue living and existing on the planet\within it.)

I thought, when I felt this entity within me, I previously blamed Asrael for my rage, but the truth is, this person, (Gregore, Gregor, Gregorr, resonates with him) is the subatomicly precise surgical military ruler, who can extinguish all life on worlds and sleep just fine (even better than previous, because the irritant or threat has been extinguished)

I asked why I can do these things, and the universe, possibly the source, told me, because of the injustice done to me as an earth human, it is my right of retribution.

After receiving this knowledge of this bearded, ancient man in a young man's body, I began to send packets of compassion for he earth human race to him, and forced him to consider it, that if Algaleon arrives here, the probability of them having mercy on us, or perhaps not visiting us at all (because nothing will be the same afterwards, it won't all be good, or all be bad. But all will be better, if one is willing to accept a new way of life. To the devil, an angel is evil, to an angel, the devil is evil.) I don't know enough about their government, and was told they have endured a coup recently, but that my personal suffering has enraged many.

I forgot to add, when my physical body ceases to function in this life, he will be fully set free. There is no mercy, no compassion within this man (when it comes to executing military matters at the behest of the government), which is why he is so effective in military matters, and why I can do the things I write here without mercy or compassion, in fact a form of glee.

However, being the human I am today, presently, I am able to meditate into his consciousness, a compassion for the present day earth human race. But when his conciousness is returned to him, there is a good chance he will simply ignore all pleas for compassion and mercy, and will execute his duties with the emotionless brutality that makes even the strongest Wolfen shiver in fear and disgust... (Guided by the wisdom of the Algaleon government)
Last edited by Tundrawolf on Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

In testing the energies, with the power I am given, I have trapped some beings on other planets. As they resisted, and grew enraged over my meddling, I sought council, and their "devils" who were desperate for revenge, themselves, answered.

I took my karmic energy of being wronged, and pushed it into the cosmic bubble I trapped them in, and they were turned from angry, energetic beings, into dead, lifeless dust, their energies canceled out or banished.

There are other densities that meddle with the human race as parasites, coming as beings of light, but in actuality, they are soulless slavers with no conscience.

I know there is something to be said for forgiveness...

But. There is also something to be said about doing to them what they did to me:

Finding the deepest, final terror, the motivation for all that they do (avoiding it), and trapping them in a horror far and beyond anything they could imagine, and forcing them to endure it as they are, and preventing them from being any less vulnerable or able to feel anything less, until they no longer resemble themselves.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

I maintain the possibility that, I am being pushed to evolving, via a horrific process that kills all that I am, for the benefit of (???)

But who would sleep at night knowing the cost to others, that they may celebrate in naivety?

What is it worth?

I lack the necessary understanding that would prevent me from seeking revenge as a cave person

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> I can't visualize much

Deal with the "octopus" on the top of your head

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”