Early morning visions I have had regarding a spirit spouse, heaven and hell (Christian-ish extrabiblical)

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Early morning visions I have had regarding a spirit spouse, heaven and hell (Christian-ish extrabiblical)

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:10 pm > I can't visualize much

Deal with the "octopus" on the top of your head
How

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Early morning visions I have had regarding a spirit spouse, heaven and hell (Christian-ish extrabiblical)

Post by Amor »

Look at the "octopus" sitting on your head with its tentacles into your brain.

Send it light from your heart

Require that it shows you its own light

What happens?

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:12 am Look at the "octopus" sitting on your head with its tentacles into your brain.

Send it light from your heart

Require that it shows you its own light

What happens?
I am having difficulty.

There are many other factors at play, mostly the talks from the SBI have made me rethink my entire history, childhood, the "OS", religion, death, EVERYTHING

I am having a fairly awful anxiety attack presently, as I continue to try to find relief from the pain and fear that haunts me daily from the incident 20 years ago.

As I reached out for help, some sponsors told me, and showed me with proof, I shouldn't be so hard on myself. I am doing okay, given the stressful things I have been through.

Hope evades me, although I am shown I don't have to be afraid, still the pain and fear are very real.

It was told to me that Asrael is my "anger" and that makes sense

The damage done to my emotional body, is gruesome, painful, and I can feel it like it happened 20 years ago. I wonder how suc damage could be repaired, or my consciousness be removed from feeling it.

In searching my memory outside of the crisis survival mode I have been in, I realize my "emotional body" is being used to manipulate me, and has been possibly since birth. When I am suffering and struggling, before the spiritual attack, it was my emotional body being tortured by being subjected to suffering. That made sense, why my memories of my childhood are so traumatic, I was being tortured (I don't blame Asrael for this, and if she was a part of it, I just want to let it go...)

I was also shown, that I shouldn't blame myself. This isn't my fault. I was just chosen to go through this, and my hope is that I will make the decisions necessary to get free of any and all torment- I don't grasp it yet, but the feeling I get, is that I will be set free sooner rather than later, I will "set myself free"

As far as Asrael goes: she's still quite the angry person, and I am asking too much of her. I told her I do not desire to hurt her, and if I am asked to do anything possibly damaging to her, rather than just doing it, I will ask her heart for advice. This has brought her energy much closer to mine. It is not a positive experience, but I believe this may improve my position, overall

About giving her false hope: it was shown to me that she will eventually find her way out of the caverns, and she will step foot in nature, and find a new, different life, in the light.

If I could be freed from this pain and fear, I of course would like to be the man who welcomes her to a world of light, if she wanted it.

Recent events concerning me personally, especially the alien dynamic, plus events in my country politically, that usually don't end well once they begin, has got me stressed out to a level that I am concerned with.

I have... Lived over twenty years in crisis... It's been my identity... I've thought of nothing else... But now that I'm making peace with my circumstances, and meeting Asrael, (it wouldn't surprise me if my emotional body person grew up with Asrael, loved her a great deal, and was likely intimate with her. I think her anger against me was aslow burn. She told me she had been manipulated, because the man I am today is not someone she wants to cause harm to) I'm looking back at "being a human", and am trying to actually live my life.

The good news is, that the "old me" before the attack was a lot less healthy than I am now.

I'm just trying to figure this out. A healing event is always predicated on the belief that one can be healed. I've never had that. Could my emotional body that I am connected to, be "untwisted", both belly and neck? The skull and face healed? Is that what I should be believing for? The issue, I guess, is that the emotional body feels like it was created solely by negative beings for my torture.

Amor: I can feel a new body that is growing. The organs, as you say. This new body is a person, and they are much better adjusted: their outlook on life is positive! I've never experienced this, so ilamid my suffering, it is hopeful to feel this.

I remain smitten with the wolf person. However, if it is in my interests to move away from her, assuming it would bring no harm to her, then I will do that.

She has told me she is lonely, (all alone down there) and while she hates the sound of my voice, there is a part of her that likes it when I speak to her... I try to speak softly, gently, and kindly to her, but she is so close to me now that I feel her anger. This might see bad, but I am told this is actually an improvement of my situation, as she is still angry, but not the raging woman she was before.

I earnestly attempt to reach her heart, to meet her where she is, and not cause her harm or burdens. The universe has me going through a phase of "seeing the badness and hypocrisy in me", to limit my karma here. I asked her to ee her updated list, and it's much clearer now, and only a few items remain, however, I desire to learn them and work on them. There is a part of Asrael that regrets the attack, and wants to see me "do okay" in life. It's a small part, but it's nice to feel. Of course, I wish the same for her. I believe she would have a better life on the surface. Perhaps join a community of dogmen? Dog-people that people see in the forest from time to time? Asrael may also be off world, and not here, but that could be propaganda.

Asrael is testing me, the new me, to see who he is. She tells me, he is an improvement, and she has no reason to want him harm.

She actually kind of likes him, a little.

It is better for both of us, in every aspect, for us to be at peace with one another. In a weird way, working for her heart, and earning her respect, is a good feeling, dance of love.

I can't help but wonder, if I succeed in giving her hope for a future, what life will look like for her, given that her realm I don't think has time, like we do, here.

She also, doesn't mind being called "wolf girl" (affectionately)

I seem to alternative between viewing this attack as the best thing that's ever happened to me (the new body, new mind, the work of truly trying to reach the heart of Asrael, it feels so wonderful and natural, and I like the person I . becoming, I like the task of showing this Wolfen woman love and compassion and value), and being utterly desperate to not feel the pain and fear I feel daily, while being scared over what healing could "feel like", if being untwisted will cause me even worse pain.

Yes, Amor, I want the intestinal thing gone. I want to be the healthiest version of myself that I can be.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> I want the intestinal thing gone.

It is attached to some anger. The anger is an elemental close to your spine - in from and a little below the navel.

In a male that is where the densest emotional energies are anchored.

Fill yourself with heart-light and project into the elemental to see what it is angry about

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:32 pm > I want the intestinal thing gone.

It is attached to some anger. The anger is an elemental close to your spine - in from and a little below the navel.

In a male that is where the densest emotional energies are anchored.

Fill yourself with heart-light and project into the elemental to see what it is angry about
Ok. I will do my best.

I had a birthday a few days ago, and early in the morning a few days before that, a group of positive light beings came to me, and they ministered to me: "we have seen what you are going through. We will not allow this to continue much longer. Keep the faith, be strong, be of good cheer."

The morning of my birthday, these rescuers showed me how they are encapsulating my trauma related to this attack, and my trauma from life growing up in the OS, and they showed me how they have "contained" it so that it is neutralized.

Last night was a night of terrible trauma and anxiety, almost going to the emergency room, but I recognized anxiety, and instead felt the trauma, I was brave, and this morning I woke up with a deep seated peace.

I also see how we are all "one", and I am getting better at stepping into this higher, more joyous dynamic, although I slip in and out of it.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

The anger is related to a female in a past life. It looks like she is back again as a human relative.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:42 am The anger is related to a female in a past life. It looks like she is back again as a human relative.
I think I know exactly who "she" is.

I am working to escape her influence in my life.

Some things:

The greys are influenced by (my theory) the dark elemental who wants this planet for itself, and religion calls "the devil".

This dark elemental being is responsible for holding the human race back. It "deceives the whole world" because it is "natural", and it's influence is rarely noticed by people who are working to regress the human race (murderers, rapists, politicians).

Watching Corey Goodes podcasts, I now realize where Asrael is:

The depths of Antarctica. I believe the original drivers of the grey bodies are no longer in control of them, and they are now almost completely controlled by the dark elemental, black void.

These grey bodies have technology that can "trap" a humans consciousness, and "direct" it various places, or in my case, several places at once. Religion calls this consciousness a "soul".

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS HELL.

There is only caverns in the planet, mostly in and around Antarctica- "demons" are genetic experiments by these greys, and "souls" of dead human bodies are held there in torture until their energy is dissipated by the cruelty of the dynamic they find themselves in.

Humanity on earth will NOT evolve until the dark elemental is ejected, neutralized, or killed.

Much of humanities problems are due to the greys meddling with human affairs. They can easily control people with fear.

The greys who are responsible for my suffering, the attack on my "soul" clone, the endless torment of feeling this pain and fear, and worry about my consciousness after my body dies, want me to believe they are my "friends".

It is easy to believe this.

There is, however, a grey who is filled with hatred of me personally. They are cruel, vicious, uncaring, unfeeling, and my pain translates as pleasure to this being.

They are pure hatred. If the dark elemental had a body, they have achieved unity.

The dark elemental, is so filled with anger, and in many ways, it is as helpless as I feel, (they have nowhere to go, outside of harming humans) it's being is likely not able to change at this point.

The greys are not to be feared by humans, they are easily destroyed, if they could overpower the human race, many of them would be ruling over us without mercy.

There are humans of power who have been almost totally taken over by the dark elemental, who support the work of the dark elemental.

Ironically, the dark elemental hates them, but views them as useful.

I told the greys to turn their machine off that connects me to my emotional body clone. I believe they have complied, however, this might not be the best thing, as I feel like all the trauma I have avoided from the attack 20 years ago, is now coming home to roost.

I must now deal with it.

I may not survive it.

My connection with Asrael seems to be hammered. Much of what I have been told is propaganda.

Several spirits that have left my being, have done so with a hateful rage. I am unsure of why they hate me, but one thing Asrael told me, was she was lied to about me, charged up and made viciously hateful, but now realizes she was lied to. She hasn't exactly said "sorry" about her treatment of me, but I do feel bad for her, as she feels some form of remorse.

These genetic experiments, hybrids of insects, animals, humans, and alien DNA, they are designed to be as tough as nails, adapted to their environment. They do not "live" as we humans do.

In spite of this, it appears as if there are some "good" (they have compassion on the human race) forces within the darkness at work here, too. Perhaps I am wrong about this. Perhaps they are using love to keep me trapped and not even wanting to get free.

However, I must also preserve myself. If I must let it all go, then I will.

I have a lot more power and authority than I thought.

There are perhaps laws even governing this terrible dark elemental being, that will not allow it to harm people beyond what some can endure.

However, it I best to as you put it, be of good cheer, as that is an antidote to the dark elemental "OS" on earth.

Still, I struggle to keep the faith. It feels like I am unable to rest without alcohol, my lifestyle is unhealthy, and my diet isn't as good as it could be.

The "old" version of me, that shared a consciousness with my emotional body, was very tough, however, the new version of me, born out of this (the greys responsible for my trauma say this was their goal, and that they are my friends here to help me evolve... But they acknowledge how angry I feel about it, and they did tell me "you would kill every single one of us if we let you in our base") is almost the polar opposite of the old me, I have trouble even comparing the two consciousnesses.

If I could select between the two, I personally enjoy the new me to the old, but I was cautioned not to "hate" the old me, because it's still me.

There is a light realm, with a "god" ruler, angels and etc, humans call "heaven". They have told me they are working to seal up this traumatic dynamics I have been trapped in, and even the morning of my birthday, they surprised me with a vision of the end of existing within trauma, trapped in an orb, and the hope of a new life.

"We have seen how much you are suffering. We are working to put an end to the pain you feel. Hold tight, hang in there, be of good cheer. Good things are coming for you!"

My girlfriend has also seen this god ruler in this very bright "heavenly" realm, and she may have been sent here, in part, possibly from there, to help me.

I am less angry with religion, and even asked Jesus for help recently, as Corey Goode has used his name to vanish various dark attachments.

I feel like I have many, many negative attachments. I am "important" enough to have to go through this, and I hope with all the evil put my way, that I live up to, and exceed their fears of me.

There is not a single individual in my blood family here on earth that I want anything to do with. Not a single one. When my van is done, and my possessions are sold, I look forward to severing ties with every negative actor in my life.

Further, and this may be propaganda, but some in the grey party that have been messing with my being, have told me, they have a female Wolfen woman who has no anger towards me, that they want to to "marry" me to, I have seen her, and she is beautiful.

Asrael is feared and lives in the caverns, but this woman the have showed me, has her fur, is civilized and kind, and lives with "them" in their base. The female essence I mentioned, who likes me, is partly responsible for her creation (for my benefit). I wish Asrael no harm, however, and I forgive her as much as I am able to

However, I am slow to trust, due to the influence of the dark elemental being, who is crafty and can appear as a "friend" who kills you with their "friendship".

Is this new being, who I should be empowering and channeling? As they grow, they are nothing but a positive influence. I am trying to be wise about it. But this is new to "me"

My husky dog is a divine being. They are showing me the damage that was done to me 20 years ago, "they" took my ability to "love". To accept someone as they are, and in doing so, accepting and loving myself in the process.

Me and my girlfriend intend to begin working out, and I know it will help with my lack of deep sleep.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

It's fucked up...

It's like I lost some cosmic lottery, a malevolent force using beyond advanced tech cloned me, merged my heart with a Wolfen, gave immortality to my clone (I can feel everything he does), bashed his brains in, twisted him so badly he can't even breathe, gutted him, my Wolfen wife ate his guts, his body is rotting painfully but not to the point where he's not in indescribable agony...

And I'm here, living with painful tightness all over my body, fighting with "demons", thrust face first into an intergalactic interdimensional war... It's likely these compromised greys (the female excluded) just forgot about my suffering clone (a lot of humans have suffering clones, are miserable and don't know why...) While I suffer here, always terrified to my future. Worried "they" will use their machines and tech to force my consciousness into this agonizing clone body until my mind collapses in itself due to the helpless horror and agony...

And it's not only sanctioned by the government, ITS PROTECTED BY IT AS WELL.

I've suffered for over 2 decades with NO HOPE because of this... Alcohol is my only brea from it... I don't feel pain when I drink... And yet it also harms my human body.

FULL DISCLOSURE would mean JUSTICE for MANY useful idiot humans who think this dark elemental is their friend.

I tell you, if there's any truth to my communication with Algaleon, there may be an entire other world with an unstoppable armada coming here to make things right for the human race.

With the way things are going politically, we are regressing as people, possibly off a cliff we'll never recover from.

All I can do is face whatever fate with bravery and acceptance.

The feeling I got when I pushed my experiences to Algaleon was sheer horror. Imagine if you sent your beloved child to help a primitive species on a planet evolve, but instead this child was brutally tortured, and forced to endure horror that would kill a lesser a being from the shock of it alone... Now imagine that parent is married to a military general who has an armada commanded by massive Wolfen.

I can't say I'd have much mercy, either.

All I know is that many powerful individuals on Algaleon are PISSED.

I hope humanity cleans up this alien mess, because it could be, if we don't clean it up, it will be cleaned up FOR US, at a terrible price. And I don't mean in quiet. I mean full disclosure to the entire human race, a bolstering of planetary defenses, and the alliances of other power races of alien peoples (and WOLFEN!!! They are VERY REAL! I feel like part of my mission is to introduce them to the human race, we may be living side by side sooner than anyone thinks!) if any humans can't handle it that's on them. It's not like not knowing is changing anything for the better! And it's not like not knowing is preventing any of these things from happening!

I want to add: in studying this dark elemental being, it's little more than a highly influential two year old (I'm being nice) with a toy gun that looks real. If we all ascended in our consciousness, it would likely die of boredom, and yet it is responsible for almost ALL human suffering! Cancer, murder, trauma, ALL OF IT!

Unlike it, however, the greys are very real and tangible.

I was sent here for good. I was sent here to help elevate the human race. I am even trying to forgive the greys for what they've done. I will settle for the restoration of my health.

I don't necessarily want to see the guilty put in stasis machina that force them to fully be present and conscious and healthy to suffer the fate of being permanently energized throughout their bodies, their minds being forced to endure punishment that never ends (until the machine is shut off, people put on display in these machines), their minds screaming but never heard, and once someone is energies by these machines, they either are never the same when their punishment is over, or they collapse and die, when the machine is shut off. But that is what this high ranking woman (who was horrified when she felt my pain) in the Algaleon government wants to happen to ALL responsible. And most likely what WILL happen, if they do arrive.

I don't know, it could all be propaganda, but the feeling Algaleon sent back to me was VERY REAL. So there are beings that are not me, who are quite pissed about this whole thing.

What they're going to do, I don't know. There seemed to have been a regime change and commo has been closed off. I am not privvy to what's going on any more.

But one of their smaller ships, they showed me, was so powerful I even have goosebumps typing this out, recalling the memory.

I am still exercising my authority, learning to use it, controlling my anger. I have come a long way. Even my girlfriend says I am "not the same man I was a year ago"

I don't think light from my heart will help my suffering clone. The person he was is becoming a memory.

Also: the greys who are responsible for my connection with Asrael, and my clone, are afraid. When I became aware of them (thank you, Amor) and reached out to them, they became VERY submissive. Friendly, in a way, but thanks to Corey Goode I'm not in a hurry to blindly trust.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>I have a lot more power and authority than I thought.

You are doing well.

When I go down this 3D timeline, by 2080 the Earth and Earth humans are much more cheerful - with applause from some visiting species.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:15 pm >I have a lot more power and authority than I thought.

You are doing well.

When I go down this 3D timeline, by 2080 the Earth and Earth humans are much more cheerful - with applause from some visiting species.
The aliens with the Wolfen, are frightened of me...

THEY WANT EVERYONE HERE TO KNOW:

They want me to "forgive" them. They say, if I promise not to harm them (kill them), they will "fix" "everything" negative related to me.

They said, it's not a big deal to "beam me up" and transport me to their base, it's almost instant.

They also said I could get to meet this hot Wolfen babe...

What do you think? After watching Corey Goodes stuff, I have a hard time believing it, necessarily, I don't want to be "even worse off than I am now"

They are worried about retribution

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

It looks to me that you are on/in this planet for a purpose. The oppression is a local reaction to your purpose.

Might be better to stay here until you have done what you came for

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:32 pm It looks to me that you are on/in this planet for a purpose. The oppression is a local reaction to your purpose.

One possible outcome, I was "destined" to be married and have children, but that was taken from me due to the OS. They desire that I "put my seed\energy" and mix it into the human race in the form of children. Invest and anchor my energy here. The OS knows when that happens it's hold on the human race will be broken. (It already is, but a spiritual anchor of fathering a child makes it stronger)

So maybe I should be looking to "settle down"

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:32 pm It looks to me that you are on/in this planet for a purpose. The oppression is a local reaction to your purpose.

Do you think it is possible to make peace with the OS? Achieve a form of mutual understanding that benefits everyone?

Also the cruel ai group that abducted me is testing the limits of human endurance. Their implants "may be keeping me alive" (maybe propaganda)

I attempted to attack the ai and it has a sort of defense field, but it's pretty easy to refocus. However, I did not harm it, as it may have a purpose.

It looks like a cube.

I feel like unity, even with these aliens might be a good thing? So hard to trust, but I feel like as I exercise my authority, I also realize my old brain is "thinking wrong" Andi have been focusing on the wrong things

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

It is possible to rise up the planes on which the OS exists and shorten the appendages of the supervisor of your area but this takes quite a lot of skill/purity and some great being to mind your back.

You may speak to your sponsor in the solar system but currently he does not recommend that course of action

>Their implants "may be keeping me alive"

That is not my observation. Imagine yourself free of all types of implants. What happens?

>It looks like a cube.

Skill cubes are very common. Always, always:

- sniff inside, should be fruit/flower and definitely no stink
- experience the internal intent, should be warm and supportive
- compare the level/frequency of vibration with your own, should feel uplifting
- ask your sponsor in the solar system if you should open the cube

Sometimes several beings need to cooperate in the opening

>I feel like unity, even with these aliens... as I exercise my authority

Quite so. Authority is based on union with The Source of All. There is no judgement when dealing with entities in the wrong place and/or being adverse

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>One possible outcome, I was "destined" to be married and have children

So what non-physical tests can you do of that theory

Meanwhile, you exist on several parallel timelines - parallel processing. Mostly it is the aggregate across the timelines that is important.

There may however be a bottleneck in this 3D timeline in the decade of the 2020s, so we all need to be diligent.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

>It is possible to rise up the planes on which the OS exists and shorten the appendages of the supervisor of your area but this takes quite a lot of skill/purity and some great being to mind your back.

You may speak to your sponsor in the solar system but currently he does not recommend that course of action

He doesn't recommend trying to make peace with the OS?

>>Their implants "may be keeping me alive"

>That is not my observation. Imagine yourself free of all types of implants. What happens?

I, don't know. I am trying to deal with the octopus, alien abductors, escaping my living conditions, I simply cannot deal with all of this. I can't visualize the octopus, it's translucent, and I am becoming aware of a difference when I observe things, "what I want to see" isn't necessarily "what is really happening". So I may be influencing myself, and I cannot "see" the octopus, and it's hindering everything else it seems.

>>It looks like a cube.

>Skill cubes are very common. Always, always:

- sniff inside, should be fruit/flower and definitely no stink
- experience the internal intent, should be warm and supportive
- compare the level/frequency of vibration with your own, should feel uplifting
- ask your sponsor in the solar system if you should open the cube

Sometimes several beings need to cooperate in the opening

So far I have been, and feel, alone. The skull cube appeared when I probed the triangle headed "cruel" aliens who have implants in me. The skull cube appeared to be the source of them?

This stuff might be a little advanced for me at this stage in the game. An entire new, complicated realm teeming with sometimes unfathomable life forms is being introduced to me, And I am overwhelmed. It feels like I went from the frying pan and into the fire. I need to get out of my living situation, I need to rest, I need to collect myself. But all of this is good information

>>I feel like unity, even with these aliens... as I exercise my authority

>Quite so. Authority is based on union with The Source of All. There is no judgement when dealing with entities in the wrong place and/or being adverse

So it's okay to make peace with the greys? They are offering me a favor, they may be REALLY concerned with the Algaleons, in fact when this body dies, my consciousness will be transferred back to him, and I think they know of him and fear what he will do to them. The greys seem to be rather compliant. I feel like there can be a mutual resonance between us.

The female energy grey who likes me is helping my anger against them

Also if I took the trip to be healed, and meet this Wolfen woman, what's stopping them from betraying me? Destroying me or something. Their technology is so advanced they could be "influencing" me and I'd never even know it. It's entirely possible it would be a bad trip.

I DID ask them to show me her, and her eyes, such as in a vision when I saw Asrael. I care about Asrael, but I think she's a bit of a grumpy girl and maybe she would appreciate it if I focused my affection elsewhere, but I don't want to break her heart, either.

There are a GREAT DEAL of ANGRY BEINGS who HATE ME SPECIFICALLY. Do you think this military commander on Algaleon, who's killed many, has perhaps accumulated bad karma and angered many beings? I'm over here like, why are so many beings SO ANGRY WITH ME?!

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:35 am >One possible outcome, I was "destined" to be married and have children

So what non-physical tests can you do of that theory

Meanwhile, you exist on several parallel timelines - parallel processing. Mostly it is the aggregate across the timelines that is important.

There may however be a bottleneck in this 3D timeline in the decade of the 2020s, so we all need to be diligent.
I have no tests other than, I was shown the intention of those (?) Who sent me here? Had I of been raised by parents who loved me, never suffered the abuse, had a healthy life, I was shown in a vision after an intense workout, I am 100% heterosexual, but that was hijacked when humans abused me, toxic religion took my authority, the list is long.

That explains why my mind can travel to different timelines.

Be diligent... I still don't know who, what, why I am, not REALLY. I have a desire to "help" people, but what does that mean?

My new "me" is being formed, he's just beginning life, he is a being of purpose and life, a good man, but there is so much integration that still has to happen and there's the little fact that,

I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!

I found out not only do wolf people ACTUALLY EXIST, but I SHARE A HEART WITH ONE just one year ago! My mind is still blown over THAT alone!

Now I have stinky skill cubes, aliens begging for their lives, and my AUTHORITY is BEYOND imagination! I was shown today in one realm I command countless armies!

Does it ever get any easier? Is there ever a point when I can just REST?! I've fought every day of my life, I am tired!

I almost want these aliens to beam me up so I can meet this Wolfen woman, collapse in her arms, weep until I can't any more, I'd probably never leave their base. Why would I want to? I'm starting to see that wolf women are probably one of my biggest weaknesses

Also who sends aliens like me here without an instruction manual? "You're an alien, Harry." Did they not consider this OS would nearly kill me? Over and over? So I've met the "bad guys", where are the good guys?

Strangely, in between bursts of crippling depression, my outlook and hope in life is through the roof, it is all so delicious and good, in spite of everything happening, I feel like my future is bright, once I figure out what I'm supposed to be doing... I don't think I can figure it out here, this is the house of the old me (physical house), and the new me wants to be at peace to re center himself

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>He doesn't recommend trying to make peace with the OS?

He does not recommend biting off the appendages of the local higher supervisor in the OS.

>The greys seem to be rather compliant.

The smaller greys seem to be hybrids with little intellectual authority

> technology is so advanced they could be "influencing" me and I'd never even know it.

The pure heart-light should be free of such influence

> I'm over here like, why are so many beings SO ANGRY WITH ME?!

Does your presence here signal the end of their free run on and near this planet?

> but that was hijacked when humans abused me, toxic religion took my authority, the list is long.

That is the OS

>That explains why my mind can travel to different timelines.

Most humans have access to other timelines in their dreams

> I've fought every day of my life, I am tired!

The personality gets worn out - but Spirit never tires. Learn to work from Spirit and not from the personality

>I feel like my future is bright, once I figure out what I'm supposed to be doing...

Bodies and personalities die but Spirit does not

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

>>He doesn't recommend trying to make peace with the OS?

>He does not recommend biting off the appendages of the local higher supervisor in the OS.

Oh I gotcha

>>The greys seem to be rather compliant.

>The smaller greys seem to be hybrids with little intellectual authority

Ok. So they are "working for" another group. These are related to the beings who have had free reign that you describe below? Would it be advantageous to demand these disenfranchised beings show themselves to me? Perhaps make peace with them on some level? But with what they did to me and tried to do, they seem like they are completely devoid of conscience and should be ejected from this realm.

>>technology is so advanced they could be "influencing" me and I'd never even know it

>The pure heart-light should be free of such influence

Okay.

>> I'm over here like, why are so many beings SO ANGRY WITH ME?!

>Does your presence here signal the end of their free run on and near this planet?

I think so. They are like a space Mafia and I am the police. If these Algaleon visions are true, if they're here when they get here, they won't be alive for very long at all. The feeling I get is that the Algaleons hate these beings and view them as a scourge. With what I have experienced, I tend to agree.

>>but that was hijacked when humans abused me, toxic religion took my authority, the list is long.

>That is the OS

That makes a lot of sense! You could almost call it "bad luck". It can be overcome with joy, good cheer, focusing on the good, being in the moment, etc. Wow!

>>That explains why my mind can travel to different timelines.

>Most humans have access to other timelines in their dreams

Just regular humans? Not alien energy humans?

> >I've fought every day of my life, I am tired!

>The personality gets worn out - but Spirit never tires. Learn to work from Spirit and not from the personality

This is really good advice

>>I feel like my future is bright, once I figure out what I'm supposed to be doing...

>Bodies and personalities die but Spirit does not

Okay. This is a good goal. To work from spirit

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

I had a rough night a few nights ago, I was jarred from entering rem sleep, and was woken up violently. Unsure if it's et Influence from ship or spiritual connection, and could even be negative beings "leaving" my aura (sometimes when negative beings leave it can be violent and painful. I asked "god" (when I as religious) to prevent these beings from harming me when they leave, the prayer seems to have worked)

More things have become clear:

I thought the smaller greys who abducted me as a child (the "nicer" ones) we're in cahoots with the Wolfen Asrael whom I saw in a vision and completed me emotional wise through our connection of heart.

Turns out they really aren't.

She is in a section of the underground caverns that is "sectioned" off from the little greys. Turns out, she is "exiled" to the depths, due to obvious reasons. The greys placed my clone body for her consumption. (I think. If there is a great scheme to introduce love to these underground people, then whoever is behind this is also partially responsible, whoever is responsible for my NDE, I am still not sure. Corey Goode mentions aliens who can "take" human "souls" after death with their technology, and "place" them various places, such as "heaven", and "hell", and reincarnate the as well. So whoever has this technology is "part of" introducing the Source of All Love to my soul clone body, then finally offering it as a "sacrifice" to the wolf woman Asrael.)

I have overcome some fear, as I endeavor to be brave in all of this. In doing so, the actual spirit of Ms Asrael comes closer to me. Where her words and thoughts were far off before, they are much coser and clearer.

It is important I work diligently to create an unoffendable place of love and acceptance for her, as she has possibly never been given such a place to rest. And if she has, then I would like my doors to be open for her comfort and edification if she chooses to draw near to me.

I asked her yesterday, what the desires of her heart are. She countered and asked me what my desires were.

I felt her division of spirit, the lupine sometimes warring with the human in her.

Part of my job is to nurture the wolf within her, to accept and love this side of her. Perhaps there should be more energy invested within the wolf in her, and less in the human, to achieve a better balance that would help her find a deeper peace, love of herself, and acceptance.

In doing so, of course, I am forced to also work on myself, self perception, and perception of my world.

That said, I am seeing a myriad of dimensional connections open up and become clear to me. It turns out, my alien origin is quite lonely, and sparsely populated. I was chosen (?) To be transported here to Earth to give of myself to help humanity grow, BUT I am also here to merge my natural love and affection with the canine energy that lives here.

There are other, albeit darker canine energies across the expanses of the universe that are home to Canid energies that would make the cruelest Draco shudder. (Imagine countless Asraels but who command space fairing war machines) These Canid energies and mostly isolated from us, however, this merging of energies is attractive to them.

Might sound like a bad thing, attracting them here, but they "need" this merging of love for their own evolution.

I am told they can be instrumental in our evolution, and shouldn't be feared.

They will take great interest in Ms. Asrael, they know no kindness or mercy, but this love will introduce within them a spark of compassion, which will be good for the universe.

It would be negative to have them overpopulate the multiverse unchecked, this will be an "anchor" of civility for them. Perhaps this is what's meant when I am told part of this is to introduce humanity to the Wolfen people.

It could also be, that these Wolfen will help "cleanse" the present human race of negative alien interaction (this is a positive outcome, even if they are 'scary' and lack the ubiquitous UwU.)

This is an exercise in character building as much, possibly more for me as it is for Asrael.

I wonder if the fear in the small greys was fear in the tall ones, or if the little ones just have a self protection instinct.

It's a distinct possibility that my become conscious and aware of these groups was not something they wanted, as my ignorance of them was their strength, but now that I am aware of them, I can exercise my authority OVER them ALL.

Amor, I have been achieving success in flooding, overwhelming, and defeating my implants with light from my heart. I have disabled or destroyed at least part of their functionality.

You are right. I am better off without them. I am able to hold these alien groups to account for their traumatizing me, and I as close to "deleting" the tall greys from their life force, but I tried to forgive them instead, because the truth is, I don't know. It feels like I was created on Earth to win the heart of Asrael, and to become worthy of her, myself (it is a two part mission, to mix my energy with hers).

She feels like my sole mission here, as all of my essence is drawn to her. I should add, she has stopped causing me anxiety, I was told she easily could, but has decided to not harm me. For that at least, I am grateful to her. It is helping me settle and center myself, and it's helping me exercise my authority.

ALSO!

When I was connected with Asraels mind, I felt HATRED from her heart for "god" (her Creator), but I think I may have misinterpreted her anger: she might not be mad at YHWH. She is likely furious with the greys who engineered her, and exiled her to the depths.

I have seen a vision of her in a timeline, where she has existed the caverns system, and is a free woman. If I can nurture and assist her embracing her wolf side, she will live as a Wolfen in nature, and while this may seem to be a negative, as having a person as powerful as she is "free" to roam this planet in the physical, when she centers herself, and the kindness, selflessness, benevolence, and love of her lupine side takes over, she will be made new. When she first attacked me, she was a woman of terrible and cruel violence, feared by every living thing in her realm, including her creators.

A balanced, centered Asrael is an empathetic, potentially compassionate woman (this is preferable).

Further, even as a grumpy pants woman, she was able to visit a friend of mine in a dream, and told him something she only told me, meaning she is definitely capable of astral travel.

It is better if such a being is centered, and loves herself for who she is, which is an exercise in me, doing the same. As I am better able to accept myself, and therefore her, it can empower her to feel my internal unity, and may act as a beacon for her soul.

Further, I am told when the lawless conquering Wolfen approach Earth, they will be more than a little interested in Asrael, what has happened to her, her story, etc.

Due to the upheaval in Algaleon, it's possible the conquering Wolfen people are more likely to notice earth and visit than Algaleon, but I am told that could change (Algaleon seems to be in societal upheaval, the same way as the deep light and dark state is currently embattled within my country, so who knows what will happen.)

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

I will say this: my confusion and fear has been from being "trapped" in human earth dynamics, where astral things are rarely discussed, and spiritual things are generally a mystery.

As I explore my astral self, dynamics alien to human thinking are activated within my mind, heart, and soul.

Most human will not resonate with this: and that's a good thing. You wouldn't want to. You would not survive it.

As I explore my astral self, fear melts away. More things and dynamics become clear.

I am to be brave. If by some cosmic miracle, I find myself falling again in the hands of the living Asrael, I am to be brave, and approach her as an equal, without fear. I am to guide and protect her, show her what love is about. Show her a warm place to rest and be in touch with a new way of life. Showing her a world where her beloved inner child can feel safe to flourish.

This is the world all of humanity should be working for, a world where our children are safe to live and flourish without fear. It is possible to be old, vicious and scarred and still alow your inner child to come to the surface to a place where they feel safe and accepted, where the guidance is based out of love for the other. (Love can be a bitch, though. It isn't all roses and cream)

It takes more courage to open up this way than to do almost anything else in life.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

About Asrael: as I am in commo with these et beings, they tell me a meeting with Asrael actual is actually not only possible, it's instantaneous. It's not a far fetched possibility.

Meeting someone who has probably twenty five times my strength and speed, could crush my skull like an orange, and could slowly eat me limb by limb even under my full protest, who HAS caused me to suffer to a degree that almost killed me, who at one point had hatred for me that would destroy an ordinary human being just feeling a portion of it, one may say it would be a fools errand to visit such a being in the vulnerable flesh.

One could also say, in my first iteration, I was a vicious, cruel, hate filled selfish self centered unempathic, rapacious and uncaring mate, my inner self ravenous, cruel, and vicious, and holding the tender heart strings of my other half, has caused her endless humiliation, suffering, betrayal, cowardess, rejection and the intentional betrayal of her very being, falling to lust over an acceptance of her very being...

If I found myself making space with her, in a way, she has to overcome a fear of rejection by me, and in a way, she must be just as brave as I will have to be.

If she chooses to make me an easy snack, I have to accept that.

If I choose to reject and injure her heart emotionally, she also must accept that possibility.

This is why it is critical for me to improve myself. One of her biggest gripes is my rejection of her physical body. She is capable of a tenderness that would give almost anyone goosebumps.

Yet, she is a feared warrior, and a merciless ruler, feared even by the very beings who created or made her (who she also hates).

I wish to fulfill my cosmic duty to love, to her... As I am hearing podcasts, you can be motivated by fear, or by love.

I have other missions, but achieving equilibrium with this other being who also holds my heart in her hands, is feel is possibly my highest goal.

Even if it means separating myself from her, if I'm causing her grief (but she must also grow, which I am told is going to be a process for her, just as it was for me.) I feel like it's a job for the cosmic me.

Is it a trick cooked up over ten thousand years the OS has put together for me? That's part of the fear, isn't it? But for all the failures in life, I don't want this to be one.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>defeating my implants with light from my heart. I have disabled or destroyed at least part of their functionality.

You have made substantial progress

> she might not be mad at YHWH

Better to leave behind all religious formulations. Almost all have been captured by various entities

>I am to be brave.

Quite so. All life forms eventually perish but Spirit remains

>I have other missions....... the cosmic me

Try visualizing yourself enveloping this solar system. What happens?

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

>>defeating my implants with light from my heart. I have disabled or destroyed at least part of their functionality.

>You have made substantial progress

Thank you! I feel like I have attracted a sponsor and helper who directed me to do this. I am keeping working on it. The implants were designed to kill me, one way or another, I believe. One for bipolar and suicide and the other for a heart attack. Both things I've struggled with for years.

>> she might not be mad at YHWH

>Better to leave behind all religious formulations. Almost all have been captured by various entities

Roger that, in what I'm finding out, everything I've ever believed about religion has been utterly wrong. "They" colored my NDE experience and such with religion, possibly as a way to help me understand or accept it, or perhaps to keep me from the truth.

>>I am to be brave.

>Quite so. All life forms eventually perish but Spirit remains

It is... Not easy. I have accepted so much. Fates beyond description. But also a hope... That I will discover the thing that draws me to it. Truth, truth for me.

>>I have other missions....... the cosmic me

>Try visualizing yourself enveloping this solar system. What happens?

I am having trouble with this. You mean all that the sunlight touches? Also, what do you mean by "me"? I see some dark tendrils that connect this solar system to another. I am lacking intent. I am also working on he octopus, but I am having trouble with that, too. I feel like a sponsor is trying to help me with this. I may have "too much on my plate" and am too distracted with life right now? I also don't want to color the experience with my own hallucinations, ego, and desires, but want to see a shared intent, if that makes sense.

About Asrael: I am careful with this new Wolfen woman these greys have for me. I do not want to hurt Asraels heart. However, I neither want to reject this woman, least I bring harm to her as well.

I'm weighing the hearts of these two female beings, something told me to exercise my authority, and I summond a great deal of what felt like godlike power. "They" we're pressuring me to make a decision, but I ended up telling them no, they will wait.

It could also be that Asrael herself is so lost and confused about what to do, that she herself doesn't know what to do or what to want at this point. Would stepping into the wild outside, kill her? What does a good life look for her?

Am I *actually* contacting her, or one of her sponsors?

I hesitate to question about our heart connection. In my novels, the "Bond of Souls" (as I called it before the visions of Asrael) is something that can kill the other partner if it is severed (dying of a broken heart, of loneliness, because you literally lose half of yourself if your spouse dies... It's kind of bittersweet), but I have one vision of Asrael just sitting somewhere, turning to dust.

Regardless, I continue to question the universe, the canine essence and spirit earnestly desires me to know it, in fact it has been calling to me since before my birth. It wants to "know" me.

I am new to this universe. There aren't wolves where I am from, or dogs. But I am here on earth, and want to understand the canines as canines understand themselves.

I need help connecting with the Wolfen woman I first saw march of 2021. Perhaps it is best not to seek her. However, I brave drawing near to her. Other Wolfen women have appeared and gone, but Asrael remains. What is her idea of a great life? Living in the forest, free? Or having more power in the depths...

Based on how much I've suffered to get to this point, if her journey is similar, she's probably not having a great time.

Still, I care for her and her well being, and I know discipline is an act of love. I am being told as I write this, to have hope for her (it is a good feeling. Good cheer! Still, I know at some point I must ready myself for the inevitable. In fact I have already accepted it. I am endeavoring to accept all things about a relationship.)

Still, feeling her rage and hatred twenty years ago, I wonder if I should leave her alone. (I would be so lonely if I could not tell her I love her... Or that she's beautiful... Or letting her criticize me, and taking an honest look within myself to see if she is right. She usually is... Some times she just needs assurances I believe from insecurities. I believe the OS believed it would be successful in stopping me. I don't believe they thought this was going to happen. Like, they didn't account for it. If the best thing for Asrael is for me to move away from her, I will do it for her sake. But, she doesn't seem to want me to move away from her. I know, it could be a trap. That's scary. But, the last thing I want to do is crush her heart, or her hope of some day being loved by someone. For all I know she's broken, and dreaming about love, hoping someone could love her some day. Either that or she's biding her time and waiting for my authoritative energy to leave this body to do something cruel. If so, and the OS connected our hearts to fuck me, well, idk what to say. My NDE was real, and so was the love thing. A sort of trap within a trap to bring love to the dark realms? I still can wrap my mind around it all. I asked the universe a question that terrified me. What do I have to do to reach the heart of the wolf girl? The Wolfen come and go, but Asrael is always in my heart and mind.)

Someone told me, to let her come to me. She may never... In this lifetime.

Or, am I planting a small seed of hope for her children? For her, some day?

I brave the fear and press on.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Try visualizing yourself as larger than the solar system. Then encompass the solar system within your immense lightbody

What happens to your authority when you do that?

You may have to try several times - particularly if you have programming not to experience your cosmic functionality

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”